Fantastic Five: Fantastic Once More

An interactive forum that focuses on DC and Marvel like superheroes...

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus, WoH Coordinators

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Fantastic Five: Fantastic Once More

Post by Mir »

The Blake Building

Paul Matthews tried to sleep. But he couldn’t. Theoretically he could, but the chemicals currently pervading his body precluded him to the joy of sleep. So he stared at the ceiling. The sheets curled around him, and he pretended not to think about the next day. If he pretended, then maybe he could trick his mind into thinking that it wasn’t thinking about the next day. And then maybe it would come true. It was a good experiment to try, especially since he couldn’t sleep, as he was thinking about the next day. He shook his head in disgust and lifted his eyes to his clock. The electric blue numbers flashed at him. Two in the morning. So he wasn’t thinking about the next day, but what was going to happen in a few hours.

He rose and looked at the wooden floor. There was light from the moon that fell through the window and onto the wooden slats. He stepped up to the window and looked out over the skyline of a sleeping Metropolis. There were people awake and people asleep, but most seemed to be able to make up their mind about it. He turned as sound was processed by his brain. Matthews tried to smile.

“Couldn’t sleep?” Matthew shook his head. He looked at the woman leaning against the door. She wore a simple silken outfit, and her blonde hair lay over one shoulder. He couldn’t see in the semi-darkness, but knew that crystal blue eyes looked at him. “Your brother is sleeping like a baby.” Paul smirked.

“James always had that ability to shrug off anything bad that happened. Or to make it look like he didn’t care about the odds against him.” Emma nodded. She took another step into the room. He couldn’t help but think what would have happened if his brother hadn’t made the move and he had. Of course, when had he ever been able to make the move when it came to women?

“And you?” Her question brought him back to reality.

“Never could keep my nerves under control.” She smiled then.

“I remember one time in college when you messed up so bad and nearly wreaked the-“

“Yeah, and here I was trying to forget that.” She laughed, lightly. There were people sleeping after all. She sat down on his bed and looked around, though she’d been in the room before. Why was she here, he thought? “So you couldn’t sleep either?”

“Not really, no. I’m looking forward to the experiment.”

“Me too.” She turned to him then, a mischievous smile on her face.

“You think I’ve forgotten what tomorrow is, don’t you? You’re brother may get wrapped up in his work, but I know when people’s birthdays are.” He smiled. “I got a little something planned.” He lifted an eyebrow. “You’re a good friend, Paul, always willing to help people out, even if you got to stretch to do so.”

“Is that so? I never thought it to be anything special, just what needed to be done.” She shrugged.

“Hey, the way you helped Alan with that drug problem, that was something pretty serious. That was a stretch for anyone. Anybody else might have left him out on the street. He really needed help and you were there for him. Heck, even I…well, it’s the past now. But you’re always stretching.” She rose and lightly cuffed him on the jaw. “Go to sleep, Stretch. It’s a big day.”

“Yeah.” He rubbed his jaw and watched the retreating figure.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Hours later, Paul stood in the largest room of the Blake Building. The building itself was easily a hundred stories high, and on top of all that was the part where Matthews now was. He looked to his right and found himself looking at his brother. James Matthew, the elder of the two Matthews was overseeing the final preparations for the experiment. He wasn’t sure where any of the others were. He turned back to the cameras.

“-as you can see, we’re very focused on the task at hand. We’re also pleased that we have the opportunity to allow the press to watch the experiment as it takes place.” He said finishing his little spiel about the experiment. He looked at the screen in front of him and selected one of the reporters at random.

“So you think that this experiment will allow you to tap into the power trapped inside of the old Mr. Fantastic’s costume?”

“We’re confident that we will be able to extract a huge amount of power, and its theorized that it might even be a renewable source of energy.” The reporter raised and eyebrow and scribbled on her notepad. He spied a woman moving past him and reached a hand out, taking her by the arm and dragging her into view. Carly looked at him, eyes wide. “Carly Stevens here, is well qualified to answer any questions you would have. If you would excuse me.” He gave a quick smile to Carly who stared daggers at him and exited the camera area.

He stepped over to where his brother was a let a hand fall on his back. They were about the same height and he quickly scanned the display screens. “Everything good, bro?”
Everyone knows "Pops and Junior = #Ratings"
Everyone knows "Cazzik and Mir = #Wynning"
#Valkob4Life

Your Reigning, Defending EFL Champion
2x EFL Champion (2014, 2017)

Halcyon508

Post by Halcyon508 »

A hundred stories high, towering over everything was a room, inside of this room was a machine, and next to the machine stood Nicolas Leiter. Nick was supposed to be calibrating a device designed to record the event on an atomic scale, however instead he stared at the camera crews, or more specifically at Carly being interviewed.

Nick smiled to himself. He didn’t mind the work, at least it was better then school for him. Having always been something of a genius he was easily made bored with school work and often found himself not attending classes and instead hitting the Blues and Jazz Clubs of Metropolis.

He recalled the first time he had met Doctor Mathews. Carly had introduced them, hoping secretly that the older man would give Nick a job as a lab assistant or technician. The Doctor had been pleasant enough, noting that Nick was lazy. Maybe he was lazy intellectually but he was always out and about, playing sports, hanging out with friends and getting into all types of hell. Doctor Mathews told him that he aught to “get your mind out of the clouds.”

Or off the girl Nick thought to himself as he began to fumble with the device. It had been over a year since he and Carly had broke up, they remained friends, the closest of friends, however at the most inconvenient times Nicolas’s thoughts dwelled on her. He smirked as he stared at her talking to the press.

The device was ready and the final check was now finishing. Nick left the device and walked over to the staging area where the ‘team’ would proceed with the tests. The equipment there appeared to be in order, Nick looked at his watch and noticed he had time to spare. “Done early.” He said out loud considering his deadline. He sat down in his chair and reclined lightly waiting for the others.

OOC: Don’t be a dick Mir
Domani, forget domani
Let's live for now and anyhow who needs domani?
~ Frank Sinatra, Forget Domani

Cazzik
Dark Lord of the Grill

Post by Cazzik »

James Matthews was an extremely intelligent and handsome man. He was one of those few people who seemed to live a charmed life. Women loved him and men wanted to be him. He had it all. Despite many people feeling this way, he still felt fortunate to have someone like Emma in his life. She was beautiful and smart.

However, lately, they had been having difficulties. Ever since he had proposed. James wasn't exactly sure why. However, he had noticed his bride to be and his brother growing closer. He knew nothing was going on, but it irritated him nonetheless. He kept his attention on the work at hand. When he had concluded all was ready he turned to Emma.
"Let the media know we are about to begin."

Emma smiled at James as he spoke to her. She loved him very much, but lately their relationship had been strained. She had found talking to James' younger brother, Paul, helped to ease these troubles. However, at the same time, she had a suspicion that her growing friendship with Paul was putting more stress on their relationship. Needless to say, her life was hectic at the moment.

However, she was excited about the experiment. If successful, this experiment could change the way people live forever. A powerful, new, environment friendly, renewable power source could alter everything for the better. She instructed the media that the experiment was about to begin. James was in place directly next to the machine. Emma had instructed her brother, Jimmy, and her sister, Carly, to take their stations as well. She noticed that both Paul and Nicholas had done so without asking.

She walked up and kissed James on the cheek.
"Just for luck."

He smiled as she walked to her station.

As the machine powered up a radiant yellow light was forming inside of the main chamber. Unfortunately, it was very obvious to James that something was amiss. Without trying to look to alarmed he began typing away frantically at the machine's control board. Eventually, he gave up pretending and turned to look at the others.
"It's destabilizing. I can't figure out why."

That was all that was said. There wasn't enough time to even react to the sentence. A loud, piercing whistle was heard as the outer shell of the machine was breached. Within seconds the yellow light turned to a white, blinding aura that erupted from it's titanium prison. It hit all six individuals within the room, causing massive damage around them as well. Just as quick as it had appeared that light vanished. No doubt the machine had finally taken enough punishment and died.

Emma tried to climb to her feet, but could barely retain consciousness. She looked around to make sure they were all still alive. She spotted her brother and her sister. Carly seemed to be unconscious, she couldn't tell about Jimmy. After she located Nicholas and Paul she began to get frantic. There was no sign of James at all. She felt her self start to panic, and then she collapsed to the ground, unable to remain awake any longer.
"I'd like to nominate Cazzik for the Sexiest Man on Earth 2010." --Balsa

Topgun220
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

Jimmy was busting Carly about being "extra baggage" on this experiment when it donned on him that he was just "extra baggage" as well. Consequently he shut up before Carly noticed too. He was a chemist, he had helped in analyzing the materials of Mr. Fantastic's suit and targeting the foreign strains of the storm that had changed him and his team; right now though he was just in here to watch really.

It seemed to happen all at once, Jimmy hear James shout his warning. Jimmy barely had enough time to look at the machine before he had a brilliant white beam hit him square in the chest. He dropped to his knees after everything subsided. He saw his sisters fall unconscious and Jimmy struggled to move to the door only a few steps behind him but he dropped onto the ground unable to move further. His eyes clothes but he could hear the door open and the voices of people as they filed in the room to try and help the team.
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
but awesome at the same time
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir »

Huh. So this is an out of body experience. Cool. These thoughts and little else flashed through Paul Matthews mind. Lights flashed everywhere, and he thought that he was having a seizure. His mind started to count, knowing that all this information would be useful later. He tried to look around but he couldn’t, so blinding was the light and the heat from it. All the while, despite everything, one burning thought, one burning thing screamed at him.

What in God’s name have I done?

His flesh began to move. Slowly at first, but it picked up speed. He tried to rise and got himself to a sort of crouching position. His skin and the rest of him began to flow past his bones as though a giant fan had been turned on. Paul continued to rise and felt his entire left arm blow away. He looked at his arm and saw bone in so many places. Suddenly the bone moved with the flesh.

He watched as they joined and then surged forward, fighting the effect. He realized, or at least surmised, that this was due to he himself trying to force his body forward against the force pushing against him. He felt the rest of him sway and push back before moving forward. Suddenly there was a large orange explosion of energy and light that went straight into him.

Matthews was a religious man to an extent. He liked to think that God had a logical explanation, mankind just hadn’t found it yet. As the orange ball of energy came at him, he found himself praying that he was right.

Pain. Unbearable pain. He screamed and swore that no one could hear. He couldn’t even see any of the others. His mind frantically tried to think what had happened to his brother or Carly or Nick. But it couldn’t really, not when nerves were being fried and crying out for relief from the shock. Then it happened.

He literally felt a part of himself get ripped away and discarded. Chaff in the wind, nothing anymore. The pain was too intense and the world began to go black. Was this the reward that man got for reaching too far too many times? He saw numbers flash by, then lines, words, arrows, charts, icons. He realized that this was the formula that he’d been working on for the experiment.

His formula. His fault.

There was no one else to take the blame. No one else could. Then it seemed like he could see his DNA, coiling in mid air. He began to start mentally dividing it and categorizing it, but a wave of pain shot through him. He saw his DNA and realized that it was broken, parts ripped off. Then new parts came and linked up. He felt the change in him. He was changed. Nothing would be the same. And as that conclusion hit him, a promise rushed through him as the darkness crept up on him.

I’m going to make this right, if it’s the last thing I do.

The darkness receded. He found himself on the ground and looked around. He could see everyone now. The experiment had failed and something had happened. But what exactly?
#Valkob4Life

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir »

Thoughts. Sounds. Words. They flew around her and into her. Her mind tried to process them, but the shock of the attack and what had happened made her formidable mental skills count for nothing. Emma Stevens opened her eyes and looked around. She didn’t know where she was. It did look like a hospital, that much was obvious. She looked to her left and saw a bank of monitors and other displays. Numbers flashed on the screen. Vitals. Her vitals, she realized.

Her head switched sides and wasn’t calmed when she saw more machines and an IV drip. Her eyes widened. She hated the hospital. All the needles, and the blood, and it was all too much for her. She turned and her eyes settled on the man sitting in the chair against the wall, eyes closed. She half expected it to be James, and felt a twinge of disappointment when it was not her fiancé, but his brother. She stirred, and then he did the same at the noise.

His eyes went around the room quickly, reminding himself where he was and then lowered to her. He mustered as best a smile as he could as he rose. “Hey, Emma, how you feeling?”

“Okay, I guess.” She said in a small voice. “Paul, you have to get me out of here, I hate hospitals.” The smile became genuine. He unconsciously reached out a finger and gently tucked some of her hair behind her ear. The bandages on her head made his resolve firmer that he would fix the problem that he’d made. Color rushed to her cheeks in embarrassment.

“I didn’t know you hated the hospital, Emma.”

“Well I do,” She said quickly. “Paul, uh, how’s James?” She said, trying to sound casual. She could feel the tension in the air. At least she thought she could feel the tension in the air. She didn’t know if she was overreacting and Paul was just a concerned future brother in law.

“I don’t know.” He replied a little frustrated. “I’ve tried calling him. The rescue people couldn’t find him, and I haven’t seen him since the experiment failed.” She nodded, trying to get the information through her head. Maybe James was dead. She couldn’t assume the worst, her mind told her. That would just lead to problems. She tried to focus on something to get herself off of James.

“What happened with the experiment?” Now she saw that she’d done the wrong thing. The look on Paul’s face was one of deep frustration and anger. At first she thought it was aimed at herself but then she saw that it was not focused on her but himself. She started to reach a hand out but stopped and pulled it back.

“I don’t know. Damnit, I don’t know. Everything was going right. My formula was working. My plan was working. I just…I must have miscalculated somewhere. Something I did went wrong.” She knew that Paul tended to blame himself a lot when things turned sour, and she knew that in this situation doing that would be very dangerous for him. She’d already possibly lost her love. She didn’t want to lose her friend.

This time she did lay her hand on his arm. “It wasn’t your fault. There was nothing you could have done.” Standard lines, but she hoped they worked. “It was everyone’s formula and everyone’s plan.”

“No.” His voice took on a note of formality. He didn’t want to get into this debate now, not with her lying on a hospital bed, all worn out from his failure. He was still recovering from it, and he’d already visited the rest of the group. Each was coming along and would be back to “normal” soon. All the visits had brought waves of sickness to him. This was the worst. “Look, I know you’re trying to be nice, but you can admit, I messed up pretty badly. Its my fault, and as soon as I can get out of this damned place I’m going to figure out what went wrong. We shouldn’t be like this and…” He trailed off.

“Like what?” Emma asked after a few carefully taken moments. He looked away and the action made her grip his arm hard. “Like what?” She asked again, trying to inject some form of steel into her voice. She knew she failed at that, but he turned to look at her.

“I can…stretch.”

“What?”

“Stretch, you know, like…like Mr. Fantastic used to be able to.” She eyed him like he’d gone crazy. He just shrugged and turned. Since he’d been up and had discovered this power, he’d been trying to refine his ability to use it. So far his work hadn’t gone very well. But he would try again. He concentrated and then felt his cells push forward. His arm elongated while Emma’s eyes widened. She saw his arm move across the room slowly and pour a glass of water at the table against one of the walls. Then his hand grasped the glass and pulled it back, holding it out for her. “Drink, you’re going to need it.” He said.

She followed his advice, taking the glass from him. After she’d drank some, she set it down and then looked at him. “What about the rest of us?”

“I’m not sure yet. I haven’t been able to test anyone obviously, and I need to wait until everyone gets out of here to do that.” She just nodded, unsure what to say. “I’m going to fix us. We had some reaction to the radiation or the energy or whatever you want to call it. It doesn’t matter. I’m going to fix the problem.”

“Whatever you think best.” She said softly. He nodded and turned to leave, but the grip on her arm stopped him. He turned back to her. “Don’t leave me, please.” Matthews nodded and pulled up a chair next to her bed. She smiled faintly and laid a head on his shoulder. He gently rubbed her hand as she drifted off to sleep.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Carly Stevens wasn’t a patient woman. She knew she wasn’t and tried very hard to correct that fault. Happily for her evil side, she failed repeatedly. As it was, if the sugar sweet nurse said she had to stay in bed for more than a few hours, she was going to get out of the bed and throttle her.

“You have to stay in bed for at least a few more hours. At least four or five.” That counted for more than a few in Carly’s book and she made up her mind that she was going to have a little surprise waiting for the nurse when she returned. The woman dressed in blue scrubs smiled at her and then left the room.

At least Paul had been more understanding. Well, not the type of understanding one would normally associate with the word, but the kind that allowed her to get her voice up and let her temper loose. She’d asked about her sister and brother and had been told by him that her brother was doing well and that he would soon be going to see her sister.

Any fool could have told her that Paul Matthews was heads over heels in love with her sister. Carly did not consider herself a fool. While she was happy for Emma when her sister had gotten engaged to James, a part of her had known that her older sister should have been with Paul. He was more like her and better suited to her. Opposites did attract and maybe that was what had brought the outspoken and firebrand James Matthews and shy, sweet, and caring Emma Stevens together, but that tenet of science wouldn’t have been enough to keep them together.

She didn’t like James. That said, she didn’t dislike James. With his brother, there was a person that anyone could talk to, and who in most situations would attempt to help you through your problem as best as possible. He was always trying to aid someone in something. Carly settled herself down in the bed. Her thoughts shifted gears. She’d asked about Nick as well, but Paul hadn’t said much about how he was doing.

Carly was going to pretend that she wasn’t concerned about Nick. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

OOC: Cazz has turned over control of Emma Stevens/Angel and Carly Stevens/Velocity to me.
#Valkob4Life

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir »

He hadn’t known when sleep had overtaken him, just that she’d been gentle and he’d gone along willingly. Paul Matthews rarely dreamed, it was just something that he didn’t normally do. But now he did. It was interesting, considering how his mind and body was pleading for some semblance of normalcy. But trauma was known to provoke changes in normal behavior.

He didn’t consider why he was dreaming, the impact of the dream, or the mechanics of how. He simple let it happen. He “opened” his eyes and found himself in a hospital, in a hospital bed. Great. His immediate thought was that he had left Emma and had gone back to his room for a nap and now he’d waken up. But there was something soft in his hands. He looked down and there was nothing there, but he could clearly feel something soft in his hands. Emma’s hands. Her hands were soft.

So he was still sitting next to her. There’s always, well not always but sometimes, that point in a dream when you realize you’re dreaming. This was that point with Paul Matthews. HBefore he could do anything about it, the dream kept on moving. He felt a sinking feeling. What was happening? There was something happening to him. He looked at his displays. Nothing was wrong with him. Then suddenly his heart rate spiked. He looked to the left and his vision began to blur.

It snapped into place. He looked around confused. Then he felt himself sinking. He looked at his body. What had happened during the experiment was happening again. His skin was sinking from his bones. He was beginning to pull this way and that and he couldn’t control it.

Or maybe he could. He closed his eyes and began to concentrate, unsure of what he was supposed to be concentrating on. Then he began to feel the individual cells of his body. They called out to him, like the loyal and adoring many at a future dictator’s rally. Lead us, they called out. Tell us what to do and we shall. So he did. Slowly bones that had been revealed began to be covered. Muscles clasped around the bones first, nerves weaving here and there. Information slid along his system quickly and the cells moved to react.

Flesh came around the muscles, and he found himself looking at himself normally again. Then he lifted his hand. He looked here and there and found a good target. His chart, held in a small container at the foot of his bed. He pushed “forward”, making his cells elongate themselves. Slowly, ever so slowly, his arm began to do just that. Normally the tips of his fingers could touch the middle of his knees. Now his entire hand and half of his forearm was beyond his knee cap.

Still he moved it further and further till his fingers grasped the metal of the clipboard. He lifted up and smiled as more of the clipboard came into view. Then he lost control, and his arm collapsed backwards rapidly. He couldn’t stop it, and then clipboard smacked him solidly in the face. He grimaced at the pain, but made the sacrifice for his experiment. He turned the gray plastic over and looked at the words printed on the papers. Everything seemed to be okay with his vitals. So why was he being kept here?

And if so, where was everyone else and did they need to be here as well. It was weird. His face began to go cold. Well not his entire face, just his left cheek. He reached up to touch it and then his eyes snapped open. Why was his vision slanted? Matthews looked around and realized that he’d laid his head on Emma’s head. She was still dead asleep. His eyes widened. Her skin was white, pure white. A radiant color that was making his eyes hurt. Her hair was tinged white, but retained the blonde base. The white was like highlights and he gingerly reached out to stroke her hair.

She stirred and lifted her head, turning to focus her blue eyes on him. The chair scrapped against the floor as he pushed away from her. Her eyes clouded over, and her features shifted as a confused look came over her. Her entire face was white, and like a diamond. “Paul, what…what’s wrong?”

“Emma…l-look at your hands!” he said, firmly, but with fear clear in his voice. She looked down at her hands. Her eyes went wide and she jerked away from herself. She reached out and threw the cover of the bed off of her. From her calves down, she could see only white, not her normal skin tone. Her chest heaved as air flooded her lungs and was just as quickly expelled and replaced.

“Oh Jesus Christ, what’s going on?” She said, turning to the only other person in the room.

“I don’t know. Were you dreaming or something?”

“Yeah. I was falling, it was weird. I felt scared and then you woke me up.” He nodded, his scientist mind already analyzing what she was saying. She fell silent, though her eyes pleaded with him to stop looking at her like she was some crazy thing. Pleaded with him to come back to her and hold her, reassure her, that she wasn’t some crazy thing.

“Some kind of defensive reaction.” He took a step forward and she outstretched her arms, but he didn’t reach forward to hold her. No, he reached out to tap her arm and test the hardness of the material. He tried to scratch it to no luck. “Hard as steel, maybe even a diamond.” Emma’s eyes hardened and a kind of fire jumped into them.

“Stop.”

“What?” His eyes darted up to her.

“Stop looking at me like I’m a smear on a slide.” He could tell when a woman was pissed off. He didn’t know why, but figured it had something to do with the sort of armor that clad her entire body. He backed up, hands raised, adopting an apologetic pose.

“I’m sorry.” She grabbed the cover and brought it around her. Suddenly skin began to appear back on her face. He pointed. “Its going away.” She lifted her arm to her eyes and sure enough her skin was coming back. She looked up at him.

“I’m normal, see?”

“I didn’t say you weren’t.”

“You didn’t have to.” She said and then made up her mind in all of one second. She tried to heft herself out of bed as a nurse entered the room. The nurse immediately rushed forward to guide her back into bed. “No, I want to get out of bed.”

“Not now,” The nurse said gently. Inwardly Emma smiled. Perfect. She continued to refuse and increased her struggling. The nurse turned to Paul. “Mr. Matthews, could you please return to your room?”

“But I-“

“Mr. Matthews.” The nurse said with an air of finality. Not wanting to call down the wrath of another woman, Paul decided that a retreat was in order. He just nodded and headed out the door. Emma waited a full five seconds before allowing the nurse to think that she’d convinced her to stay in her bed. That would teach him to think of her like some lab rat.

OOC: Inertia part coming soon.
#Valkob4Life

Cazzik
Dark Lord of the Grill

Post by Cazzik »

The two police officers looked at each other as they approached the man on the ground. They were patrolling, making sure the bums weren't loitering. When they had first spotted this one they had thought nothing of it. Just a regular homeless man sleeping in the park. But then they had gotten closer. His clothes were ragged and burned, but still looked different then what you would normally see. He wore a lab coat, that much they could tell from where they stood. What worried them though was the color of his skin.

Neither officer was a racist man by any means. White skin, dark skin, it didn't really matter to either man. However, silver skin was something you didn't see everyday. "You think it's one of those mutants, Karl?"

The second officer, Karl, shook his head as his partner questioned him.
"I have no idea. But whatever he is, he can't be sleeping here. Go wake him up, Jimmy."

Jimmy, the first policeman, gave the second a look that stated without words, Go screw yourself. Karl frowned and pulled out his nightstick. He approached the stranger slowly and gave him a nudge with the weapon.
"Hey. Buddy. You can't sleep here."

His eyes opened. It took what seemed like an eternity for him to focus. Before that, everything was fuzzy. He felt something poke him in the back, followed by a voice. "Did you hear me? I said you need to get outta here!"

James didn't respond. His mind was whirling around inside his head. He couldn't figure out where he was or how he had gotten there. He was on the ground. Grass was beneath him. He slowly picked himself up far enough to look around. He was in a park, but he couldn't identify which one. As he felt yet another poke he turned and looked up at the two men. Police officers.

It was at that moment that his memories caught up to him. The experiment. The explosion. His eyes widened. Something had gone terribly wrong. As the two officers looked at each other yet again James quickly picked himself up. As he stood the other officer put his hand on his gun. James barely noticed.
"Where the hell am I? Where are the others?!"

The cop with the nightstick put out his hand with his palm facing James.
"Just calm down, Buddy. Who are you talking about?"

Before James responded he noticed his hands. His heart felt like it stopped beating. They were metallic. Panic immediately claimed him. The officer stepped in to restrain him. This was a monumental act. This one police man, with his seemingly minuscule action had set forth a chain of events that would change the world. Unfortunately for him, it was also the last thing he would ever do.

James attempted to push him away. But as he did so, he felt his arm change. Suddenly blood flowed from the officer and he collapsed to the ground. James stared down in horror at his arm. He could no longer see a hand. In its place was a long, extremely sharp blade. His eyes drifted to the policeman, bleeding profusely from the neck. His partner had pulled out his gun and it was leveled at James.
"Get down on the ground NOW!"

James was still in shock. The words of the other officer had barely registered when he fired. He felt the bullets hit him, and miraculously, he was still standing. It didn't even hurt. The gunfire continued, however. In a purely instinctual reaction he put out his hands in a visual motion that meant for the officer to stop. However, a blue, electrifying energy erupted forth and the second officer drop to the ground, lifeless.

James managed to calm himself from his state of panic. He needed to think. Two men were dead and he had no idea what was going on. As his mind returned to normal he started putting the pieces of the puzzle together. Something had gone wrong with the experiment, the machine in particular. It was not able to contain the energy. The energy had breached the machine walls and bombarded the occupants of the room. This much he knew.

It had altered his DNA, just as it had done to the original Fantastic Four. That was the only explanation. Of course, how he had gotten into the middle of a park was something else entirely. Clearly he hadn't been thrown there because of the explosion. There weren't any parks close to the Blake Building. Perhaps the energy storm had transported him here through some extra dimensional method. It wasn't outside the realm of possibility, especially with how concentrated the energy had been.

It started to dawn on him just how unique his situation was. He had always been handsome and charismatic. People admired him. He enjoyed wealth and power. But this turn of events could gain him so much more than he had ever known. He needed to check on the others though, especially Emma. First thing was first. There were two dead policeman that needed to be disposed of before they could ruin any potential greatness his new abilities were going to bring him.

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir »

OOC: Hmmm....I think I'm gonna be revitalizing this thread soon. Just gotta pick out the one idea out of the mess in my head.
#Valkob4Life

Topgun220
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

OOC: I'll sit here, go through college, and retire while I wait for that to happen
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir »

Don't make me use your title
#Valkob4Life

Topgun220
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

Jimmy woke up inside a medical room. His clothes were gone, replaced with a patient gown that made him feel a little too free. The lights were off and it was remarkably dark inside the small hospital room. 'I wish it was a bit lighter in here.' Suddenly the room filled with light, Jimmy noticed the light wasn't coming from the ceiling light...it was coming from him. Jimmy's eyes widened and he got out of his bed, removing the IV in his left arm.

'I'm glowing like I was exposed to nuclear radiation in a bad oldies movie.' Jimmy looked at his own hands, they were remarkably white and glowing from some kind of inner light beneath the skin.

Jimmy thought hard about the light fading and just as he hoped it would. A smile crept across his face as the lights grew then subsided repeatedly. "Awesome, I can light stuff up..." A nurse came in at that instant and the light went right out.

"Sir is everything okay?" Jimmy smiled at the nurse, she was quite cute with her wavy black hair around her shoulders and her sweet smile of concern.

"Now it is." Jimmy said walked up to her.

"I saw the lights flashing on and off."

"Yeah I was just um...testing some stuff out."

"I see...anything else you want to test, I can being in new light bulbs if need be." She added smartly.

"Whoa, easy there sister. No need to get all smart assy on me, I'm good on that myself." He gave her a wink and she rolled her eyes and left the room, leaving the door open. "Hey I can play hard to get to if that's what you want." Jimmy walked out the door behind her to see here talking to another rather attractive nurse with long straight blonde hair and sparkling green eyes. 'Sweet Jesus I'm in heaven.'

"That him?"

"Uh huh."

"Hey why are you all trying to break me down like that, I'm not that bad looking. I mean seriously, I make this gown look like it was made for me." They laughed at him and started walking away. "I'm going to have to work on my approach." He said scratching his chin, "Or maybe just get some clothes on..." He said looking down.
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir »

Paul expected the media to be there. You couldn’t cause a huge possibly catastrophic reaction and not give interviews. It just wasn’t done. He stood behind Emma, who sat in a wheelchair. Carly stood next to him. All three uneasily looked out of the glass doors at the camera crews and reporters from the various newspapers and television stations of not only Metropolis but other cities as well. Carly turned to him.

“You ready?”

“No.” Both Paul and Emma answered

“Okay, lets go!” She replied and opened the door. The other two, James and Nick, were checking out of the hospital later. Paul pushed Emma’s wheelchair down the lane as cameras flashed and questions were hurled. There were two cars, one for Carly and one for Paul and Emma. He opened the door and helped Emma in while Carly headed for her ride. Then he turned to field the questions.

“Mr. Matthews, do you have any explanation for what transpired during the experiment in the Blake Building?”

“Your brother has yet to be located, do you have any comments on that matter?”

“Your research lab was destroyed in the aftermath of the failed experiment, where will you and the rest of your team go now?” As he began to field the questions, Emma rolled down her window and listened with curiosity.

“Ladies and gentlemen of the press.” He said, pulling at his collar. He was unsure how to answer any of these people, what was the proper way of going about it. But he had to try. “We have no information yet about what happened exactly. We are working with the authorities to find my brother. As to a current or future lab, I do now know anything.” And I probably will never have a lab again, he thought. “Please, this is a stressful time for myself and everyone else on my team.” He said and then slid into the limo as more cameras flashed.

“I think you handled that well.” Emma said, leaning against him. The uncertainty in dealing with the questions of the press was replaced by a new, even more dangerous one. He forced his mind into conversation.

“James used to be the one incharge of all that.” He said.

“Now you are. You’ll do fine.” She replied.

“When was it given to me?”

“A few minutes ago. I just forgot to tell you.”

“Gee, thanks.” Neither mentioned the cloud of worry that was over both of their heads. Where James was, where they were going to go, and what exactly had happened on the rooftop lab of the Blake Building. She reached forward for an envelope.

“This was here. I don’t know who its from.” She handed him the envelope. He frowned and slit it open. He scanned the contents of the letter quickly. “What does it say?” He smiled.

“We have a lab. Apparently someone has donated a lab to the team. Its weird I know.” He gave the address to the driver who changed lanes as he headed to the address. Carly’s car followed suit. He turned back to Emma, but found her dozing off, her head on his shoulder. He smiled again and gently put his arm around her.

Twenty minutes later, Emma awoke as they came to a stop. She looked out the window and surmised that they were downtown. Her door opened and Paul stood there, her wheelchair ready. She slid in with a shy smile. “Thanks.”

“Not a problem.” He had, after all, put her in the wheelchair. At least in his mind.

“So this is it huh? The Cascade Building?”

“Yeah. Let’s go inside.” Emma winced as Paul pushed her up the handicapped entrance. For some reason, he legs were still weak from the reaction. The doors slid apart as they entered. They were going to be on the top floor, one of thirty-five. As the elevator doors chimed open, Paul wondered about who exactly this donor was. He didn’t properly understand yet, and he was unsure if they should be accepting this offer. One look at Emma’s legs made his mind up for him.

“Well, this place is huge.” She said as soon as the doors opened. “Its got to be at least two times bigger than our old lab.” Paul nodded, his eyes already roving over the equipment. Their belongings were in the cars and he pushed her out of the elevator so that it could head back down. “Hey, wounded invalid woman here, where are your manners?” He’d walked over to some of the equipment and had begun to inspect it. She pouted slightly as he walked back over. “We need to pick rooms.”

“Right. Sorry.” He guided her over to where some of the bedrooms were. He opened the doors and showed her each one. “Which one you want?” He asked. She shrugged, unsure which to pick.

“Where are you going to stay?” She asked, hoping her voice betrayed nothing. Paul saw the master bedroom of the lab and quickly pointed at it. She nodded and picked the room right next to his. He was unsure whether to be happy or nervous.

“Now can I go and check out the equipment?” He asked.

“Sure.” She replied, smiling.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Carly smiled as she stepped out of the elevator. Paul was already in a lab coat, plugging away at some machine. He looked perfectly in place. She just waved as she headed past him to the kitchen area. Emma had gotten herself out of the wheelchair and onto a sofa. The kitchen was joined by the living area and the sofas were recessed into the ground. She had the wallscreen TV on, and was watching Tom and Jerry reruns. Carly sat down as Jerry finished outsmarting Tom.

“Hey sis.” Carly said.

“Hey.”

“How you holding up?”

“I’m alright.” Carly nodded and looked on as another episode started. Suddenly her sister burst out, “I’m a wreck.”

“Sis, you know that’s not true.”

“But it is. The experiment went wrong, I have no clue where James is.” She said, holding up her hand to show the engagement ring on her hand. “I’m his fiancée! He couldn’t call? What is he can’t call? What if he’s hurt? I should be there to help him. I’m turning into stone and I don’t know what the hell is going on with that.” Her voice dropped. “I’m finding myself attracted to Paul. That should be happening; I’m supposed to be marrying his brother and…” She trailed off as the tears came. Carly reached out and put her arms around her sister and began the art of comfort through rocking.

“What’s wrong with her?” She turned to see Nick and James who were in the doorway.

“Quiet, there’s nothing wrong with her. Get out.” She snapped off. Both cleared out. The two headed back and figured that it was time to pester Paul.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Paul shut down the last of the monitors and got up to head to bed, hours later. Everyone else was asleep, but he’d stayed up, working on different formulas, trying to figure out what had gone wrong with the experiment, and more importantly, if there was a way to reverse what had happened to them. As he turned off the last monitor, and its self generated noise subsided, he heard a tv going on in the living room. He headed over there.

Carly had roped the other two guys into a grocery run, so now they had food. He looked left and saw the source of the light and noise. The roadrunner was outsmarting the coyote. He stepped down into the sofa area and smiled. Emma was curled up, her head on one of the leather covered pillows. Her chest rose and lowered, normal breathing. She was asleep. He came around and turned the tv off.

A fierce feeling of the need to protect her overtook him. He tried to shake it off, but it remained. As he lifted her and the slightness of her struck him, the feeling overcame him stronger than ever. He headed over towards her room. None of the others had selected rooms in their area. Her arms came around his neck as he slid open her door. He lowered her onto the bed and as he did, she suddenly woke, her grip on his neck strengthening.

“Easy, its just me.” He said softly. She relaxed and he finished lowering her onto the bed. He pulled the comforter back and got her under it. His hand brushered her cheek lightly. “Good night, Emma.” She murmured something back.
#Valkob4Life

Topgun220
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

Jimmy yawned and got out of his room. He stretched a little which made a bright light glow from his center before dissipating. He opened his door slowly and crept down the hall rubbing his eyes. He reached the kitchen and poured himself a glass of water.

He looked out the window at the city as he sipped his water. 'I need to get out of here.' he thought to himself. Looking around for someone to spot him he ran back into his room and grabbed motorcycle clothing, leather coat with a white T-shirt underneath and worn blue jeans to cover his legs.

He slipped out into the elevator and rode it down smiling. After finding his motorcycle, that he moved here earlier that day, he hopped on and started it up. He drove off down the pitch black road going well past the speed limit looking for a certain bar nearby.

He finally found the bar he was looking for and pulled up alongside several other bikers. "Hey ladies, I still remembered our weekly race." Jimmy said to them hand a roll of cash to an attractive blonde acting flagwaver.

"Hey man, I heard you and a bunch of nerds got fried at an experiment."

"You kidding me? It was a small electrical charge nobody got hurt. Let's go I want my money." Jimmy said smilling and securing his helmet. Moments later they were on the starting line, five of them all on bikes of varrying color. The blonde stood infront of them with a white rag in her hand. Jimmy gave her a wink before pushing the visor closed.

She smiled back and yelled out as the engines roared. "One!...Two!...Three!" The rag dropped to the ground and Jimmy floored his bike popping it up into a wheely to start. They raced down the winding relatively empty roads, Jimmy stayed close to the leader at all times and slowly worked his way in front of him.

As Jimmy stole the lead and possibly the considerable winnings, the former leader pulled out a knife a cut at jimmy's arm. The blade cut through the jacket's left sleve and into his skin. "Ahh, you bastard." The sleve was ripped off by the force of the wind at the high speed.

Jimmy's anger flared and suddenly an immensly bright light blinded the other drivers, several collided with obstacles and had brutal accidents. Jimmy, rather shocked drove immediately back home. He took the elevator upstairs and was stopped by Paul mid way to his room.

"Where were you?" Jimmy tried to look innocent and was about to come up with a decent story for the cut and his being out late in a biker outfit when the news channel on the TV turned live. Several bikers were being interveiwed by the news.

"'Like all of the sudden a really bright light blinded us. I don't know what kind of radioactive waste he jumped into but Jimmy is not human anymore.'"

"Bad timing." Jimmy said looking at the TV in disgust.
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir »

Paul had decided to take a break from one of the experiments he’d been working on and get something to drink. During that time, one hotheaded relative who wasn’t actually a relative of his had entered the house.

“Where were you?”

The boy scrambled for an excuse, just as Paul turned on the television. He turned and watched. And then looked back at Jimmy.

“Bad timing.” Jimmy said. Paul felt nothing as he threw the man to the wolves.

“Emma!” He called out. Jimmy cringed. “Carly!” Jimmy looked for places to hide. His two sisters entered the room.

“What?” Emma asked, rolling herself in her wheelchair. She looked around confused. Jimmy looked at Paul like he was going to commit murder. Carly stepped up behind her, waiting expectantly. He just pointed at the TV screen.

Five seconds later, Carly was smacking Jimmy on the top of his head. “I swear Mom must have dropped you on your head a few times.”

“Ouch, stop, Jesus Christ!” Jimmy said, dodging the blows. He turned to see his other sister sitting with her arms folded, just staring at him.

“I thought better of you.” She said, simply.

“How is it my fault? There’s nothing to do here, its boring.”

“Boring? We just got here. We haven’t been here for more than a day.” Carly started, but Paul held up a hand to stop her.

“Look, the point is that you can’t go out until I fix what’s wrong with us, because people could get hurt. This episode of yours proves that.” He said in a calm voice.

“You’re going to take forever to fix us. You take forever to do anything.”

“And that’s why I’m right about things.” He said, losing his patience.

“If you’re right about things, why’d the experiment screw up and leave us with these problems that you now have to fix?” He asked. Paul stopped, his mouth open. Paul was only 8-9 years older than Jimmy, but he felt like he was a parent dealing with a teenager. He was silent and Carly took over.

“Room, now.”

“Are you serious? I’m 22.”

“And I’m older and your sister. Room. Now.” He just turned and stalked off.

“I…I’ve got work to do.” Paul said and left for the lab. Emma just sighed.

“Go on.”

“What?” She asked, turning to Carly. Carly was indicating Paul’s retreating form.

“Bonding time. Go. I’ll deal with the idiot brother.”

“But I don’t think he’s in the mood to talk.” Carly’s eyes narrowed. “Hey, I’m older than you.”

“And that means what exactly? Nothing.” Emma’s eyes went wide and motioned towards Jimmy’s room with her hand as her mouth dropped. Carly just stepped behind Emma’s wheelchair and gave it a healthy push.
#Valkob4Life

Cazzik
Dark Lord of the Grill

Post by Cazzik »

OOC: Are we doing this?! Is it up and running and are all members involved again?

And FYI, because I messed up and named two characters the same name (I know, stupid stupid) Doom's name is now Alex, not James. So, all future posts refer to him as Alex, please. :)
Last edited by Cazzik on Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir »

OOC: Just me and Top for right now. Get on MSN if you can, we can hash something out.
#Valkob4Life

Cazzik
Dark Lord of the Grill

Post by Cazzik »

OOC: You know what, ignore my last post about changing his name. Who cares if I have two named James. Ok, I'm done ranting. On with business as usual.

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir »

The wheelchair bumped against one of the machines. Paul looked up and saw Emma, looking at him, with her boundless patience. He just went back to what he was doing. If he pretended she wasn’t there and she didn’t leave, at least he didn’t think she was there. She didn’t leave. After a few moments he spoke, eyes still on the screen.

“What is it, Emma?”

“It’s not your fault.”

“We discussed this before.” He was hoping disinterest would send her away. “I’m a bit busy now.” If there was something she hated, and there were a few things, it was being brushed off like she wasn’t important, or in the very least, was being tolerated. Still, she held back.

“I realize that. I’m just asking for a few minutes.” He stopped and looked at her. Sensing that she wasn’t going to give up, he gave up. “Don’t listen to Jimmy, you know he was being an idiot.”

“But,” Paul countered, “he was right.” She shook her hair, silky blonde tresses cascading down.

“You can’t blame yourself. You do have to be careful and take your time with this.”

“It’d be easier if James were here.” At least she’d be nagging him. And he’d know how to nudge her along.

“Yes,” She said, swallowing the pain of her loss, “it would, but he’s not and you are. You’re in charge now and-“ She flinched as he and his voice rose.

“Well what if I don’t want to be in charge? No one asked me, they just volunteered me for the job. I’m not good with people. I make mistakes when I work, all the time. I can’t lead people, Emma. You and Carly would be better for that. What are you doing?” As he’d been speaking, her legs had turned to stone, and she’d risen. Now the two looked in each other’s eyes. He could resist and his eyes dipped down to her legs. Her voice brought his gaze back up, and as she spoke, the rest of her became stone.

“James was a good leader, he could tell people what to do. He wasn’t compassionate, he didn’t empathize with people, though, and you do. He was lucky a lot of the times, while you were and are able to solidly provide results. You just need to stop being shy and feeling sorry for yourself.” He found it hard to concentrate as the rest of her turned diamond white, but her last words pierced through. He nodded mutely. He hand lifted to his cheek. Strangely, her fingers were warm to the touch. “Look Stretch, both of you had qualities that a great leader needs. You just have to stop putting yourself down and realize it.” On a spur of the moment decision, she leaned in and gently kissed his cheek. She turned and left, taking the wheelchair with her, leaving a speechless Paul watching her retreating, now human toned, form.
#Valkob4Life

Topgun220
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

"You don't think Jimmy. You could have killed someone!"

"He cut me with a knife Carly! Look!" Jimmy showed her his arm now with blood running down from the cut. "Not to mention he ruined my favorite jacket..."

"Jimmy he could have died! You could have been considered a murderer!" Jimmy rolled his eyes and removed the rest of his jacket.

"It was self defense, I wouldn't do time for protecting myself." An EMT enterred Jimmy's room with a bandage and sewing kit.

"That's not the point Jimmy, you could have taken someone's life! Don't you care about someone besides yourself?" Jimmy turned on her.

"You aren't mom, stop trying to act like her." Carly's eyes went wide and she smacked him across the face with blinding speed, Jimmy felt a tooth cut his inner mouth.

"You're a selfish ass Jimmy." Carly stormed out and jimmy spit some blood into his hand. The EMT looked at him.

"Women." Jimmy said and shrugged the EMT poked the needle through his skin rather hard and Jimmy flinched. "Ow, are you blind?"
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts

Cazzik
Dark Lord of the Grill

Post by Cazzik »

The bodies had been disposed of in a place no one would ever find them. And if, by some stroke of divine intervention, they were found there was nothing that could connect him to the police officers' deaths. He had made it back to his apartment complex, the one he kept in secret from his brother and Emma. Sometimes he needed a place to get away from everything. And should he meet a rather unprofessionally cute lab assistant he certainly needed some place else to bring her as opposed to his and Emma's room in the Blake Building.

He stood in the park across the street and watched the building for a minute. He needed to make sure everything was not out of the ordinary. He had at least figured out how to make himself look normal again, which meant he wouldn't frighten anyone with his previous silvery exterior. Though he looked quite scroungy with his tattered clothes and messed up hair, he still managed his prideful walk as he approached the door. Carl, the doorman, wore an expression of happiness on his face that was more ridiculous than normal.
"Mr. Matthews! It's so good to see you, sir. We heard the news. Are you all right?"

James walked past him into the lobby of the building as he answered.
"Fine, Carl. Everything is fine."

He proceeded to the elevator where he took it to the top; the penthouse. As he stepped out he realized he didn't have his keys on him. He didn't have a whole lot of anything on him. He approached the door and reached for the knob hoping by chance he had left it unlock. Of course, seeing as how he rarely forgot anything, it was locked. In a small fit of anger he rattled the knob and the door opened with a loud crack. He stared down where his hand gripped the shiny sphere and marveled at his strength. Clearly that, too, had been augmented. He would need to test it later. He headed into his apartment to get cleaned up and then figure out where his brother and fiance were.

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir »

“Look, if I’m going to figure out how to fix us, I have to figure out what exactly happened to us. So, I’m gonna be running a series of tests on everybody.” Paul leaned against the back of one of the couches in the sunken in TV area and looked at the four others who sat at the dinner table.

“You mean poke and prod us?” Carly said. He winced.

“I think enough of us here have a sufficient number of degrees to be able to use better language than ‘poke and prod,’ but yes.” Carly nodded and then spoke again, words that had probably been in everyone’s mind, but never voiced.

“What if…what if we don’t want you to cure us?” Emma looked at her sister strangely.

“What do you mean?” Emma asked. Carly looked around the table before continuing.

“Think about it. There are others out there, with powers like ours, and-“

“They’re not powers, they’re reactions from a failed experiment.” She turned one of her best withering stares onto Paul.

“My point is that there are others who have abilities like us and are using them to help people and fight bad guys and stuff.”

“Yes, but do any of us look like super hero material to you?” Emma said.

“I’m not saying it would happen over night, but it’s a thought.” Paul nodded.

“Well, I’m going to run the tests and figure out how to cure us. If at that time, we want to take the cure and go back to our normal lives it’ll be each person’s choice.” The rest nodded after debating it with themselves. He then turned to Emma. “You’re up first.”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

They went up to the second level lab, the primary lab. Emma nervously stood in the doorway of the lab, watching Paul as he sat behind a bank of monitors. He swiveled in his chair as the systems booted up and he noticed that she wasn’t where she was supposed to be. “Hey, what’s wrong.”

“This is too much like the hospital.”

“What are you talking about?” He said, rising and crossing over to her. “You’ve been involved in our experiments before.”

“Yes, but was I ever the test subject?” She said, voice rising in pitch as the worry ate at her. He smiled and spoke gently.

“True, you never were.” His hands rested on her shoulders. “Nothings going to happen to you, everything will be okay.” Her eyes locked with his.

“Promise.”

“Promise.” She nodded and walked over to one of the raised platforms and stood still. “Go for it, Paul.” He sat down behind the monitors as a few robotic arms descended from the ceiling. He looked at the screens in front of him as green and blue lights danced over her, taking readings of all sorts. A green blueprint of her appeared on one of the screens and information began to show itself.

“Mmm.” He said, eyes flicking quickly over the material. He didn’t see her eyes focusing on him.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing. The readings are showing that there are levels of an unknown substance throughout your body. I’m going to take a quick biosample, hold on a second.” One of the arms lowered with a needle attached to it. She yelped out.

“Damnit, what did I tell you about needles and me being in the same room?”

“I know, I know. Can you just control the hysterics for a little while? This is serious.” She glared at him, but forced herself to relax as the needle plunged itself into her arm. It retracted a few seconds later, with blood while another came a made a whirring motion over another part of the same arm. “Okay, got it.” She was just happy the damn needles were gone. When she looked back at him, she saw him grinning, his eyes moving rapidly as he read and digested the information.

“So?”

“Its amazing. Its like you have a totally new organelle in all your cells. That what produces that white armor form. I don’t know exactly what they are yet, but I think the exposure either put them into your system or mutated something that was already there.”

“But, I’m not sure how to make the armor come out. It only happens when I feel…” Suddenly shy, she trailed off. His eyes lifted to hers.

“Continue, please.” She looked at the ground before continuing.

“When I feel scared or angry, specifically those two emotions. And I have to be feeling them strongly in order to be able to ‘call it out’.” She said. She let her fingers sift through her hair. “I don’t know if I could make it appear at will.”

“I’m sure you could, if you take the time to practice. Why don’t you try right now? Go ahead.” Now she was feeling shy and embarrassed.

“But what do I think of, or feel, or this is so confusing.” He nodded.

“I go through it when I try to do the stretch thing.” He said, sacrificing the complex term he’d developed for the “stretch thing” to empathize with her. “No harm in trying, right?” She nodded and closed her eyes. Her mind went blank and she then thought of how stupid this was probably making her look. She shoved the thought out of her mind and concentrated, calling out to the little organelles. Paul stared as one second she was flesh and bone, and the next she was…well, what the hell was she? He pressed a button on reflex, and the two robotic arms came down as her eyes opened. The two stared at each other, Paul not realizing his had gone wide. Even her eyes had changed this time, shining like pure light. She turned to her left and watched as the needle tried to plunge itself into her arm again. Tried, because as soon as it came in contact with the white shining armor, the needle bent and twisted. She grinned.

“I think I like this power after all.” She watched the other needle do its waving thing, which it managed to do without breaking. She looked over at Paul who had recovered from his temporary loss of his mind. “What’s the diagnosis?” He looked down and frowned at the screen.

“It is like an organic steel skin. But its stronger than steel, I don’t know how to explain it. Harder, tougher. We’ll have to do more tests to figure out the extent of how tough it is.” He said. “I wouldn’t be surprised if you were able to withstand gunshots. Does it make you feel stronger?”

“Yeah. Sort of like….untapped energy, I don’t know.” He nodded.

“Lets do some more tests.”

“Alright.”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Three hours later, Carly leaned against the door looking in amazement at her older sister. The robotic arms had placed a weight roughly ninety tons in her sister’s hands, and Emma held the huge hunk of steel over her head like it was nothing. She grinned, hoping that Paul would piss Emma off and she’d through the weight at him. At least it’d be fun to watch. She walked through the doorway in the lab and stopped next to Paul.

“How’s she doing?”

“Amazing. Never seen anything like it.”

“Not even in your old comic books, ya geek?”

“Not even in…” He stopped and looked at her eyes narrowed. “That wasn’t nice.” She grinned.

“Who said I was nice?” She shot back with a regal toss of her head. “You tested the armor thing?”

“Well, if by test you mean shoot her a couple times with pistols, machine guns, and a bazooka, yeah.” Carly grabbed Paul by the shoulders.

“What?!”

“Yeah, crazy isn’t it?” Paul said, making a ludicrous face. “She took it all fine. Started taunting me. That part wasn’t nice. Guess it runs in the family.” Carly looked at her sister again in straight up shock as her sister patiently allowed the machines to scan her muscles. “She hasn’t needed a bathroom break or food, or water since we started.” He gestured to the glass of water and half of a sandwich on a plate. “That’s mine. Also, despite the amazing strength, her muscles show now visible expansion. Same beautiful, I mean, same normal arms.” He said, hoping Carly didn’t notice the slip up. She just nodded, letting him think she hadn’t. “I’m going to be testing her with different temperatures next, see what happens.”

“Go for it, I guess.”

OOC: Not finished.
#Valkob4Life

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir »

By different temperatures, Paul meant those in excess of a couple thousand farenheit. She’d just asked him if he felt like throwing some popcorn in here so they could have some for a movie. He’d kicked it up a notch to try to piss her off, but she’d barely felt a thing. So he’d switched tactics and gone cold on her. The titanium alloy cage that she was in had been red hot, and now was blue with the cold that it was being subjected to. Steam exited her mouth as she stood in the cage, eyeing the scientist who was only twenty feet away.

“You need a sweater? You look kinda frozen.” Paul glared at her and she smiled back innocently.

“What are you feeling right now?” She shrugged.

“I feel normal to an extent. I can feel the cold, but its more of like…I feel it, not its effects. My mind knows its cold, but my body isn’t reacting to it the way it should.” Matthews nodded. He adjusted a dial on one of the banks of controls and the temperature slowly, slowly began to rise back to more comfortable level. “Can I come out of the cage now?”

“Sure.” She opened the door, which was sort of frozen solid and required some pushing and shoving in order to get operational. She stepped out and looked around her. So, you figured out how long I can stay in this form or whatever?”

“I’m not sure, but I have a feeling you’re controlling it. You can turn it on and off whenever you want to.”

“And the food thing?”

“I’d have to dissect you to properly understand that.”

“Well too bad, science can get my body when I’m dead.”

“I could arrange that, but all the scalpels break on the diamond surface.” She smiled as they traded remarks. She found that she was concentrating on keeping herself in the diamond form and she realized that she was indeed controlling it. Interesting. She stepped over to where Paul was standing at his controls.

“So, what should my name be?”

“Name?” He said, confused. His eyes drifted to hers.

“Yeah, you know, Carly was talking about us being superheros and stuff. What should my name be?” He chuckled.

“I don’t know. How about Shiny Lass?” Her fist hit his shoulder and he fell back a couple feet into his chair. “Uh….ouch?”

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry.” She said, moving over quickly. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah. I’m putting that down as confirmation that your strength’s been increased.” As if the weight lifting experiments hadn’t shown that a couple times over. She pulled him to his feet. “As to a name…” He trailed off, thinking. “How about Angel? All white and shiny.” He said.

“I don’t have any wings.”

“Don’t need wings to be an angel.” He said with a shrug. “You’re already the peacemaker amongst us. Managed to keep me and James from blows a couple times.” How come they kept going back to James whenever they talked? He was unsure and definitely wanted to keep the topic off of his brother. Her face changed and saddened whenever he mentioned his brother’s name. He was dealing with the hurt in his own way, but when he spoke of James to her, her reactions brought his own hurt bubbling to the surface.

“Okay. I’ll be Angel.” She said with a nod. And then flicked the “Angel” state off. Almost immediately, her color came back. Her eyes shifted back to the crystal blue beauties that Paul had fallen in love with years ago, and the blonde hair came rushing back.

“Alright, she’s done!” They turned from what had become an awkward moment, to Carly who had entered the Lab. “My turn, big sis.” She said. Emma just nodded and left quickly.
#Valkob4Life

Cazzik
Dark Lord of the Grill

Post by Cazzik »

He had not yet located them. Though the accident was all over the news. He had left his apartment a long time ago and traveled back to the Blake Building. He watched from a distance as cleanup crews moved the debris into large trucks. The anchorman on the news had stated that James was still missing. There was nothing about two missing police officers, which was good. He turned away from the Blake Building and started walking. He caught a taxi several blocks down and took it to headquarters of Paris Industries, owned by an old college friend of his; John Paris.

As he stepped through the door into the massive lobby he saw faces turn. Numerous people were bustling about, but he certainly was a sight in his designer suit. He approached the front desk and idly passed the several people in line before him. He asked where John's office was and was instructed where to go. He took an elevator to the top floor and stepped out into a large, elegantly decorated business floor. Several offices were visible, but James took the path to the end where he approached a beautiful woman at a desk. He took off his sunglasses in a suave, sophisticated way as he smiled. She gave a flirtatious grin back as she addressed him.
"How may I help you, sir?"

James put his hands on her desk and leaned in.
"Well, the first thing you could do for me......," He looked down at the nameplate sitting on the glass surface. "....Vivian, is tell Mr. Paris that an old friend is here to see him."

He leaned in a little closer.
"The second thing you can do is keep your schedule clear tonight so I can take you out to dinner."

She smiled seductively.
"I think I can handle both of those."

She picked up her phone and called Paris' office which was located on the other side of two massive doors. She set it back down and within a few moments that doors swung open. John's eyes went wide as he approached his friend.
"My God, James! You're alive?! Everyone is looking for you."

James smiled.
"I know. Thats why I'm here."

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir »

Carly’s tests had gone by quickly, with little to no problems. Her “powers” as she had constantly referred to them, had to do with speed. She could move, very quickly. So fast, in fact, that she became invisible to the human eye. Her reflexes had also been sharpened, and you couldn’t do anything to her, without her being nearly always able to block or strike first. Last but not least was an interesting “power”. When she ran at those speeds, she could create a force field around her. This force field protected her and would also protect anyone or anything around her. The force field varied in intensity, and it could be broken. Whatever hit the field affected her on a mental level, as they soon found out.

Paul didn’t want to test the boundaries of her ability to withstand the mental attack, so he discontinued her testing, confident he had enough information with which to work with. She’d happily informed him that she’d chosen a codename: Velocity. It meant that Jimmy’s turn was next. The kid’s first sentence was that he’d decided to be called Flare. Paul had just nodded. He’d headed down to the testing area and after looking around a little bit had spoken again.

“I’m sorry.” Paul looked up from his controls.

“Excuse me?”

“I said I was sorry.”

“For what?”

“For what I said earlier. I didn’t mean that. You are doing the best you can.” Paul nodded.

“Thanks, James, I accept your apology.” His use of the kid’s proper name was the only act of vengeance Paul would take, knowing the kid hated it. “So, ready to see what you can do?”

“I already know what I can do.”

“Show me.” Jimmy shrugged. He started by shooting out flashes of light from his hands. Paul flicked protective lenses over his eyes and continued his observations. From blinding flashes of light similar to flashbangs, he shifted over to things that he called “light bombs”. They contained the same brightness as the flashes of light, but they packed a punch along with them. The flashes of light, they found out, could be concentrated, becoming beams of energy that could burn through steel and titanium sheets over a few feet in thickness. Finally, Jimmy was able to manipulate light itself, turning off and on the lights of the whole lab.

Before the testing was over, he’d tricked Paul into thinking the machines had accidentally shut down more than once. Needless to say, Paul was highly annoyed by the time they’d finished. He decided to call it a day. His own test would be done later, but now they’d sit back and relax. Jimmy had gotten a set of DDR sent to the Cascade Building, and Paul had swiped one of the extra control pads. He felt little remorse after what Jimmy had done to him.

When Emma walked into one of the spare rooms, her jaw hit the floor. Carly was behind her, and the two had been talking about going out shopping. Carly mirrored her older sister’s expression moments later. Paul slowed, then stopped and looked at them guiltily.

“Uh….yeah?” He’d wired the DDR pad so that it would hang from the television that was attached to the ceiling in the room. Instead of using his feet as the controls, he was using his hands, punching the different light up beacons on the pad. Emma covered her mouth with one hand as she started laughing. Carly doubled over. “Seriously, its not that funny. I don’t know why you guys are laughing that hard.” Emma nodded, all serious.

“Of course. You’re absolutely….” Whatever he was absolutely about, they’d never know as she started laughing again. He scowled.

“Who was the one, who didn’t want to be a superhero? Why don’t we go find you a Wii and buy you Marvel Ultimate Alliance?” Carly said, leaning against the door for support. He continued to scowl, and shut the door in their faces.
#Valkob4Life

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir »

Sleep had descended upon the Cascade building. Paul had stepped out of the room a few hours later, when he’d decided that Carly and Emma would be away, to find that they’d hung up a sign on the door. Superhero in training – Do not disturb. He’d ignored it, chalking it up their generally childish nature. Now he lay in his bed, staring at the ceiling, wondering why he couldn’t sleep. His mind was restless, something that afflicted him much too often. Deciding that sleep was impossible, he headed out of the room towards the kitchen. He was walking down the long hallway towards the kitchen when he thought he heard something and turned.

There was a small alcove built into the end of the hallway where a window was. Emma sat on the alcove looking out of the window up at the stars. He headed towards her. He tried to push the fact that she wore a black silk negligee out of his mind, and failed. “Couldn’t sleep?” He managed. She jumped, startled. She’d been alone with her thoughts for quite some time now and hadn’t expected anyone to interrupt her. She turned.

“No, I couldn’t.” Her eyes roved over the white t-shirt and blue shorts he wore, and then her gaze shifted back out the window. “I just kept thinking about everything that’s happened. Its all happened so fast, I don’t know if its real. I keep thinking this is just a dream and I’m gonna wake up and James will be next to me and….” She trailed off, blushing, grateful he couldn’t see the color that had risen to her cheeks in the shadows. “I’m sorry, I keep bringing it up. Especially when I’m talking to you. You must be tired of it.” He shrugged and sat on the opposite side of the alcove. She adjusted her legs so that he’d have space for his.

“I don’t mind. I miss him too. At least if he was here, you’d complain about every little thing to him instead of me.” She made sure that he saw what she thought of that. He laughed out loud.

“Shhh. You’ll wake everyone else up.”

“How? They’re on the complete other side of the place.”

“That’s not the point.” She said, in a very motherly way. He just smiled at her unashamed. “Why are you up anyway?” She said, continuing the motherly groove. “You should be asleep.”

“I don’t know why, I just couldn’t sleep. I was going to go get water, but I saw you sitting all here by your lonesome.”

“I could use some water too, come on.” She hopped off the alcove as he did the same. The two of them walked the hallway, in step with each other. He poured her a glass and then himself. They were on opposite sides of the kitchen, he leaning against the island, she leaning against the fridge. Silence ruled the room. She toyed with her glass for a long time before asking the question. “You mind if I sleep in your room?”

“Say, uh, what now?” Paul managed, after choking on water for a few moments.

“I’ve gotten used to sleeping in the same bed as someone, James, specifically. I haven’t been able to sleep since the experiment went wrong and I think its because he’s not there.”

“I’m not James.”

“I realize that.” She just shrugged hopelessly. “Please? I just toss and turn all night otherwise.” She was using her eyes. Damn her, she was using her eyes on him. She was pouting too. The combination destroyed what little resolve he’d had to fight the idea.

“As long as you promise not to push me off the bed. Or snore.” She beamed at him.

“Promise.”

“Fine.”

When they settled into bed, Paul put her on the left side of the bed. He took the right. And made sure to stay far, far away. He wasn’t sure what was going to happen and was damned scared something would. Still, if it meant he could help her in some way, then he was willing to try. He was asleep a good five minutes later.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

When he woke, the first thing he did was allow his eyes to widen from the shock. Then the rest of him felt the tremor. Somehow, he’d managed to work his way over to her side, and get his arms around her. How’d he’d been able to get his arms under her was a mystery which after careful observation he attributed to his ability to stretch. How she’d managed to turn around and get her arms around his neck.

That stumped him….that and how she’d wedged her head under his. She smelled so good, he closed his eyes and tried to think of something else. But the smell of her shampoo was too strong. Cursing himself, began the disentanglement process.

OOC: I wonder where all the other people in this thread have gone.....
#Valkob4Life

Topgun220
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

Jimmy waited until everyone was asleep, strangely he saw Emma and Paul went into his room and never came out. He had been peeking through a crack that seperated his door from the doorway. He waited until he was sure they were asleep to move out of his room and towards the elevator.

He rode it down and moments later was gone on his bike. He wasn't going to race again, that certainly wouldn't be bright. Bright, thats something he certainly was. Jimmy tucked his bike around a tight turn and headed for the river docks.

He couldn't sleep, he was young and adventurous and sleeping in a floor of dull boring scientists simply wasn't his cup of tea. He wouldn't get into trouble, or he hoped not, but he wanted to get out.

Jimmy pulled his bike in at a small bar, he walked inside and went straight to the bar. Trying his best not to annoy anyone, which was difficult. Luckily he was able to order a beer and walk back out of the bar without incident.

He walked out on the dock and leaned against the railing looking out at the water. A little farther down the railing he overheard a girl and some guy talking to each other. He didn't hear most of it but when she screamed at him and he went to hit her. Jimmy ran over and raised his hand. With a single thought a brillant flash of light exploded from his hand and the guy stumbled back wards covering his eyes.

Jimmy pushed him back, "Back off pal." The girl grabbed his arm and pulled it.

"Run, he has a gun." 'Gun! Say what now!' He turned back to the guy to see he did indeed have a gun and it was now pointed at Jimmy.

"Listen man, you're not thinking straight. You were just going to hit your girlfriend."

"That little whore deserved it." He spat at Jimmy. The girl took obvious offence to that.

"You bastard." She stepped forward and the guy moved his gun's aim. Jimmy shoved her out of the way as the gun fired. The man altered his aim and went to shoot Jimmy. Out of instinct he raised his hand, a stream of light hit the man square in the chest and he flew back the gun flying out of his hand.

"Whoa..." Jimmy said looking at his hand. The guy stumbled to his feet and ran off in terror.

"Freak, what the hell are you!" He looked up from his hands to the fleeing guy.

"Hey don't be such a sore loser." He turned to the girl who was starring at him wide eyed. Jimmy stepped closer to her and was about to offer her his hand when she got up and ran.

"Get away from me!" Jimmy raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"What the...I just saved your life." Suddenly Jimmy didn't feel so hot, depressed he walked back towards the bar.
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir »

Jimmy wasn’t the only one who was feeling depressed in the bar. Rex Loyola sat at one of the bar stools, sipping at a Sam Adams. The beer washed down his throat and dulled the hurt, dulled the pain. His mind was still chastising him for what he was doing, but slowly his mind was succumbing to the beer. If only the beer could make everything succumb to its power. If only…

He looked around, bleary eyed at the patrons of the fine establishment. They all shared loneliness, or some other emotional affliction. He could feel it. He could feel it in all of them, except for one. Loyola looked around and saw the only person who wasn’t suffering, really suffering, yet here he was. He saw his clothing and blinked in surprise. But how? It didn’t matter. Nothing mattered anymore.

The hell it did. With a great effort, he rose from the stool and came over to where Jimmy was. “You. How come you’re here?” He said, sliding into the booth across from Jimmy.
#Valkob4Life

Topgun220
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

"Me?" Jimmy said pointing to himself innocently. "I'm just trying to get away from a bunch of airheads at home." He sipped his beer and leaned back against the cushioned booth. "Why ask? I'm not bothering anyone."
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir »

Rex smiled. “You have not physically bothered anyone, yet your presence upsets the balance. Everyone here is sad, wishing away their problems, for they do have problems. I can tell, I can feel it. But you, I do not sense any problems, any worries, any fears. Perhaps I am not looking deep enough, perhaps there isn’t any depth that I need to go to. These airheads you are with, are they really airheads, or are you just giving them a name because you don’t want to face this, as of yet, undetectable uncertainty in your life?”
#Valkob4Life

Topgun220
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

Jimmy stopped himself from laughing. "Man, what planet are you from?" jimmy certainly wasn't afraid of this guy. If he wanted to push butons Jimmy would push his back.
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir »

"I am from this planet, I assure you." He replied, beginning to get angry. Here he was, trying to understand this person, to help him, and he was insulting him.
#Valkob4Life

Cazzik
Dark Lord of the Grill

Post by Cazzik »

It was heavy. He could tell that much. Yet he was still able to lift it and move about with little effort. As he sat the massive block down he looked up into the control room at John. The other man's face was a combination of awe and terror.
"How much was it?"

John didn't answer for a moment. He was clearly in shock. Eventually he shook off the feeling and looked down at the computer console in front of him.
"That was a little over fifty tons."

James turned to look at the weight. He was astonished. His powers seemed limitless, at least in his own mind. These abilities were going to help him get everything he ever dreamed of; everything he deserved. He turned around as John entered the field room and stepped up alongside him. He circled James for a moment, studying him.
"So, as far as we know you can turn your arms into just about any solid shape we can think of, you're bullet proof, you can lift fifty tons, and you can dispel enormous amounts of energy from your body in controlled blasts."

James nodded.
"As far as we know."

John shook his head again.
"It's amazing. I've been working on a human enhancement formula, but it's nothing like this."

Matthews looked down at his hands for a few moments. It really was amazing.
"We'll continue the experiments tomorrow. I assume you have a place I can stay?"

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir »

Doom stepped into the room that had been prepared for him and looked around. It was everything that John Paris knew he would be accustomed to. He smirked at the opulence. It was, after all, befitting a man such as himself. He strode through the living area and into the bedroom, and stopped. This, he figured, Paris had not prepared for him.

There was a young woman in her late twenties sitting on his bed. She wore an evening dress, black. Her hair was black as well, falling well below her shoulders. Green eyes with a patrician nose. She wore little makeup, she had no need, but her mouth did sport lipgloss. His eyes moved now to the body, of which there was, he saw, an ample amount of. She was thin, in a way that told him that she worked out. The body was one that any man would immediately want, and Matthews felt the pull already. The dress wasn’t helping, covering just enough to not show anything, and little enough to invite fantasies. Its skintightness was another factor.

She uncrossed her right leg and rose, stepping towards him. Immediately on the defensive, Doom raised his hands and was about to speak when he felt a weird sensation come across him. Like…wildflowers, or something. She lifted a single manicured finger to his lips to silence him.

“My name is Ivana Kaldera, and I have a proposition for you.”

OOC: :P
#Valkob4Life

Topgun220
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

"Well stop speaking like a shrink. Unless you are one, I might need one soon if I continue to live with my sisters. Listen pal, I justed wanted to come here and have a drink to relax and escape for a bit. My personal problems are just that, personal. Thanks for your concer, I'll buy you a drink but please just let me chill."
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts

Cazzik
Dark Lord of the Grill

Post by Cazzik »

OOC:
Just FYI, he hasn't actually taken the name Doom yet. ;) And nice description. You are trying REALLY hard to get James in trouble aren't you. :P

IC:
James stared at the woman. She was lovely. Had he employed her at the Blake Building or bumped into her in a coffee shop somewhere he might have been having a wild time right now. However, this was not a normal meeting. He wasn't sure exactly what she wanted, nor the strange affect she had just had on him, but he was determined to find out.
"Ms. Kaldera. You clearly know who I am, otherwise you wouldn't be here. I must admit, I am impressed that you tracked me down. I was under the impression that only John knew I was here."

He turned and made his way back into the living area to the bar. He picked up a crystal bottle full of brandy and poured both himself and the woman a glass. He walked back and handed it to her before taking a seat in a chair across from her own.
"So, what is this proposition you speak of?"

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir »

OOC: Its not like its hard to get him into trouble. :rolleyes:

IC:

“You do not recognize my last name, do you?” She said, accepting the glass of brandy from him. “Kaldera.” She repeated and watched slowly as recognition dawned on the man’s face. “My father has sponsored some of your and your brothers experiments. We’ve been watching you for some time, and was monitoring the situation when that last experiment failed. All five of you have received tremendous powers.” She smiled slowly. “Especially that one woman, what was her name…she was the eldest, blonde hair…” She trailed off and looked at James for the name.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

“And what are you trying to escape from?” He asked. He pointed to a woman in one corner. “Her two sons were found by the police a few days ago, you might have seen it on the news. They had been kidnapped and their bodies were found. Not a pleasant sight.” He turned and pointed to a man at the bar. “He just lost his job, and the only means of supporting his wife and children. At his age, it will be incredibly hard to find new work. He’s contemplating killing himself so his life insurance will kick in and help his family out.” He turned back to Jimmy. “What are you trying to escape from? Some sisters who annoy you?” He said with a smirk.
#Valkob4Life

Topgun220
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

Jimmy was really starting to get annoyed. "I just wanted to relax at a bar, obviously thats not possible because you seem intent on ruining it for me. I didn't come in here telling everyone about my life so honestly I don't see what your problem is."
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir »

"My problem? My problem is that I can feel everyone's pain and suffering. I can hear it, feel it, taste it, touch it. Why don't we experience yours together, my friend?" Before Jimmy could stop him, Rex had grabbed both of his wrists. There was a quick flash, that few people saw, as they were thrown into a new "reality".
#Valkob4Life

Cazzik
Dark Lord of the Grill

Post by Cazzik »

This information was intriguing to say the least. So the others had gained powers as well, and this woman knew what they were. He leaned in closer to her near the end of her statement.
"Her name is Emma."

He waited for a brief moment and then smiled slightly.
"You seem to have some information that I would like to know. So, Miss Kaldera, what is it you want?"