This still active? Lol

For discussion not directly related to Role Playing.

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

Midnitehawk2k0

This still active? Lol

Post by Midnitehawk2k0 »

So just curious if this site is still active at all? And if so whats uhm well new? Lol
Archangel
Centurio

Re: This still active? Lol

Post by Archangel »

Not really. Life just got way too busy for me to do any actual writing on here.

Some people post things, but "active" isn't the word I'd use to describe it.
Pantain

Post by Pantain »

Oh ok...was just wondering if I should come back or not...been a few years and I half assed reading the guidelines and all that
"Your wars are decided by the death of a tenth of a population, a third of an army. Then the defeated surrender their honor and the victors surrender their advantage. This is called being civilized. The Yevetha are not civilized, General. It would be a mistake to deal with us as though we were."
―Nil Spaar
Pantain

Post by Pantain »

So who is actually around still? And what's exactly going on with all the governments and stuff? Haven't really found anything to go off of lol...the map looks good...but no idea what the different colored planets belong to lol
"Your wars are decided by the death of a tenth of a population, a third of an army. Then the defeated surrender their honor and the victors surrender their advantage. This is called being civilized. The Yevetha are not civilized, General. It would be a mistake to deal with us as though we were."
―Nil Spaar
Pryde
Pryngles

Post by Pryde »

Pantain wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:52 am Oh ok...was just wondering if I should come back or not...been a few years and I half assed reading the guidelines and all that
The guidelines are basically just "be nice." And I still check in from time to time. I'd love to start writing something, but not really all that interested in writing by myself. ><
"Ol' Doc doesn't hide, he hibernates." -- Doc, Star Wars: The Old Republic

"What do you call it when you kill someone and take all their stuff?"
"Adventuring!" -- Tallis and Hawke, Dragon Age 2.
Pantain

Post by Pantain »

Curious what independent governments are still.sort of active....and whats there colour coding for the map?
―Nil Spaar