Hmm...

For discussion not directly related to Role Playing.

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

Kyr’am Gota

Hmm...

Post by Topgun220 »

Hello folks, I hope at least some of you remember me from way back when I was a wee lad. Im sorry for any story lines I dropped upon my departure and I hope any characters I had were removed or taken over without much fuss. I don't know if i'm going to come back per say but I think I may shake of the rust from my keyboard and try something small here or there. Anyhow I am now in Doctoral school for Physical Therapy, I have little money and little time but currently enjoying a brief and rare break from classes. I hope all of you have been doing well for yourselves and would be delighted if you would care to update me on your own statuses. so yeah, just wanted to kinda poke my head around and see whats up. it's been a loooong time.
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
but awesome at the same time
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts
Mand'alor

Re: Hmm...

Post by Cadden »

Well, I've pretty much killed everything I'm in, by nobody's fault but my own... so if you decided to come back, at the current rate, the Mandalorians will be at your pace. ;)

Not much has happened on my front. For the Mandos, I've progressed them little, but on track with our plans (considering). That's basically it for me. I've little time to actually sit down and write, at the moment, but I'm hoping to get a little bit of that time back in the coming month or so. I poke in every now and again to check the boards out, but that's about all I got right now. Except tonight, where I just have no energy to do what I could otherwise be focusing on....

Glad to hear from ya, and congrats on that degree. May you find use for it soon (if you have not already)!
You have a right to remain silent... I hope to God you use it.
Xanamiar wrote:Cadden is a comical genius.
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

Cadden! good to hear from you man. The degree is still in progress unfortunately so I'm still poor and studying my tush off. How are you doing though? Family life treating you well I hope.

I think maybe I will do some small Mando posting. I read up the protectors thread, anything else I should read through to get up to date and of course a small refresher on specifics would be lovely when you get a moment. Just good to hear from ya though.
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts
Balsa is not a lie!

Post by Balsa »

Hello Topgun! I do remember you!
Mand'alor

Post by Cadden »

Ah, yeah, I misread that. See? Tired!

But, you DO have a degree, despite not having your Doctorate yet, so my point is still valid. ;)

My little update speel, as you may or may not have read, can be found here.

For the Mandos, it's pretty much pretty much what you see is what it is. I think you have access to the Mando RP OOC forum. If not, well, we'll have to rectify that....

We'll talk on what we had going on, see if you still wanted to do it. I'd like to, only because it makes what happens in the future more sense, but if not we can try to work around it and figure something else out. *Shrugs* We'll be in touch. I'll have my people get a hold of your people.
Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir »

Niko, hey, good to hear from you.

I'm in my last semester at St. Johns. Took a few years off and enlisted in the Army. Finishing the degree now, and I'm looking at MBA and/or Law schools.
Everyone knows "Pops and Junior = #Ratings"
Everyone knows "Cazzik and Mir = #Wynning"
#Valkob4Life
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

Aw thanks Balsa! Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :D

Sounds good Cadden, nice to see you're moving ahead and making strides in your life. Always good to hear. I do not have access to said Mando forum but feel so cool that we have a forum now lol. I do for the most part remember our plans, I will see about sliding back into things and i think I'll get msn messenger back on my pc if you still use it so we can chat on there.

John always good to hear from you buddy, i miss our triumverate, you, Adam and me. I hope you get into law school you definitely have the brains for it, I'm actually rooming with a buddy going for his Mba and he's going to be making more than me even though im going to have another 2 years of school on him. Should we find some time we should do a thread for old time's sake.

Honestly i've been reading too many x-men comics lately and i made the mistake of reading the mutants inc threads I was in way back when this resulted in a surge of inspiration to make some kinda mutie tale on the WoH forum. So i jotted down some stuff in a word doc. Nothing too crazy I know, but maybe it will lead to greater things in the future!
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts
Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir »

Send me your ideas, I'm sure we can find a place for it in Massachusetts' Academy if you want.

And there's always Kyp and Jaina in the MBT.
Everyone knows "Pops and Junior = #Ratings"
Everyone knows "Cazzik and Mir = #Wynning"
#Valkob4Life
"Certified Local Madman"

Post by Darkheyr »

o/
Vox
Adenn Mirshko

Post by Vox »

Yeah...if Cadden would get out of his own way I'd come back to writing Mando's with him...until then...yeesh. :shock:
Mand'alor

Post by Cadden »

You would not... liar....

I'm going to try to kick back up the writing habit this next week. Drill this weekend, and busy besides.