Black Nova VII

Takes place immediately after the Battle of Yavin
Tales and stories set during the events of Episodes 4-6...

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

Lord of the Knights who say Nee

Post by PrinceKirin »

The following morning.....

Kirin awoke early to the sound of an alarm clock. Glancing over, he say his R2, Echo, holding the time piece up near Kirin's face.

"I hear it Echo!" Kirin growled, reaching to turn the clock off.

First on his list of things to do was a shower, then his uniform. He gathered his gear, including his bag in which he kept the imperial uniform he will use on the mission.

He entered a port side hanger where an imperial shuttle sat waiting for him and the crews joining him on this dangerous mission. No one else had arrived yet, even though it was 0700, the time of the shuttle crews final briefing before departure.

"Where are they?" Kirin asked himself aloud, looking around for the other officers. Mason walked in and soon to follow would be the other officers.
"Yeah, and I stole an ISD. Doesn't mean you should. I am the lunitic around here." LT. CMDR. KIRIN A. TSUKINO
----------------------------------------
"What? Where in God's vast galaxy are you going to find a man crazy enough to even attempt to jump a moon into hyperspa.....where do I sign?"

FORGE ATOSURYUA, Promethian Engineering Guild, department of hyperspacial physics and temporal studies

Post by Gonesolo »

She was in the shower when the alarm sounded.

"Time to get up" she smirked, truth was she hadn't been able to sleep. It was something she was getting used to. She had not got a full nights sleep since she and her sister had visited her father to complete their training.

Ever since she built her new lightsaber she had not been able to sleep. Something about her new weapon, something elusive, reaching for her calling to her. When she slept she dreamt. Nightmares not dreams. Scenes of destruction and killing. Fields of bodies. Souls wrenched and totured.

These images haunted her sleep, so she did not sleep.

As she stood in the shower, the water running down her back, and down her long legs she tried to clear her mind of these images. Was it worrying that the more she saw these images the less they horrified her. In fact, now they barely raised a response.

She stepped out of the shower, dried herself and dressed. Grabbing her lightsaber she slipped out the door and headed to the hanger. When she arrived Kirin was already there, waiting impatiently. She slipped him a teasing smile and then sat down on a box by the imperial shuttle that would be used for the mission and waited.
Foxtrot

Post by David_Winters »

ooc: Hasn't been a reply since May 11th, 2006? And it's January 2nd, 2007? My goodness, has this thread died a death or what. Just wondering who else is still here, wandering around the forums like ghosts.
If you're going to do something, do it right. Or at least don't let the other side know you're cheating.
Lord of the Knights who say Nee

Post by PrinceKirin »

ooc: there is I, but the RL keeps snagging me for months on end
"Yeah, and I stole an ISD. Doesn't mean you should. I am the lunitic around here." LT. CMDR. KIRIN A. TSUKINO
----------------------------------------
"What? Where in God's vast galaxy are you going to find a man crazy enough to even attempt to jump a moon into hyperspa.....where do I sign?"

FORGE ATOSURYUA, Promethian Engineering Guild, department of hyperspacial physics and temporal studies

Post by Gonesolo »

Yea I'm still around but no really involved in any threads as they all keep dying out.