The Republic of Tenki IV: Independence at Last

A free-form writing forum set in the Star Wars Universe...

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

Tarus Dart

The Republic of Tenki IV: Independence at Last

Post by Tarus Dart »

President Tarus Dart of the newly formed Republic of Tenki IV prepared to read the new Constitution and Declaration of Indepence to the people of Tenki IV. Few people from offplanet had even heard of Tenki IV; the small Inner Rim planet where almost nothing happened. Tarus was going to change that, with the construction of the new Veridian Star shipyards in orbit around the planet, and Daring Station already built in the Tenki system. Yes, Tenki IV was expanding. Tarus smiled to himself as he thought of himself as President of the Galaxy... But first, he needed a strong military to protect his government from threats. Tarus smiled again. With a Force-user like me at it's head, what could go wrong?
President of Tenki IV
(Self-Proclaimed) Force-using Master of Destiny
Former Terrorist

Scottish Ninja
Hey! A tank!

Post by Scottish Ninja »

Let me be the first to welcome you to the boards, or back to them if you've been here before (as was the case with me).

Most of us don't bite, though some are armed with other means of... disposal.

I look forward to seeing what happens to Tenki IV.
That's no tank!
"t all has to show impeccable logic and unflawed realism, even if it deals with a different galaxy and an era 3,000 years in the past or the future." - George Lucas

Tarus Dart

Post by Tarus Dart »

OOC: Thanks. Hopefully, no one will blow us up or anything... And I hope plenty of people will join, so that I can bring this to the MBT.

Tarus marched to the stage where he would read his documents. After being a forced member of the Empire for nearly twenty years, Tenki IV would finally have a chance to have it's way. To become a powerful force in galactic affairs. He placed his papers on the podium and began to read the Declaration of Independence. "People of the galaxy, the planet of Tenki IV has been under the rule of the Empire for too long. We are decalring sovereignity over our own affaris..." His speech continued for thirty minutes, but even the young children retained attention during it. As he finished, he added "We are our own people!"
President of Tenki IV
Former Terrorist

Tarus Dart

Post by Tarus Dart »

After the speech was over and the applause ended, Tarus walked back to his stately room. On the walls were a vast array of knives, Tarus' collection, that he enyoyed quite a bit. Then, he sensed something in the Force... something was not quite right here. Then, he saw it: the glint of a sniper's blaster from outside his window. Going on instinct, he took a knife from his wall, then threw it at the assassin. His aim was off slightly, but a little nudge of the Force sent it perfectly. His first day in office and already an assanination attempt. Amazing.
President of Tenki IV
Former Terrorist

Scottish Ninja
Hey! A tank!

Post by Scottish Ninja »

Just a note; you may want to start writing longer posts, as since so far you are writing singly (to get more people, I'd suggest opening up an OOC thread).

When you're alone you make all the decisions for characters, and thus can write uninterrupted; otherwise, people may get bored quickly.
That's no tank!
"t all has to show impeccable logic and unflawed realism, even if it deals with a different galaxy and an era 3,000 years in the past or the future." - George Lucas