Neimoidia and Purse Worlds: Like a Phoenix Reborn

18 years after the Battle of Yavin...
A divergent, persistent and interactive Star Wars timeline with a rich history and established characters.

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

Re: Neimoidia and Purse Worlds: Like a Phoenix Reborn

Post by Tmace300 »

John gave a slight nod. "I took some part in its creation." John said now as he took a slight pause before speaking again. "I believe it will stop crime to the upwards of 70% in general. Of course it could go up higher as things get settled in." John said now as he looked over to Antoine and Gracius.

"Criminals and law breakers will feel the affects of NOAG's appearance through out the Federation. I can sense it will inevitably stop crime after a few years. Of course that's just my projection of what they can and will do."

John gave a slight pause to let either Gracius or Antoine to speak now.
Trevor James MacEwan
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj »

Antoine smiled.

''I can say that John you will be a historical symbol within the Federation very soon.I am also very happy to say that in my role as Magistratuses i created the High Military and Navy Council in association with Minister of Defence&Military.''

Gracius now looked more serious.

''Enough of our accomplishment talks gents...i know will ask John first....I want to know your idea on how we should rule as regional governors...like Moffs?Or with a more personal style?I want John's Stoeger opinion and word on this.Spice up our chat a little shall we?''As he waitd a very interesting reply.
http://starwarsexodus.blogspot.com/

STAR WARS EXODUS OFFICIAL BLOG

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Post by Tmace300 »

John stayed quite for a minute before asking Gracius's serious question on the matter on they should rule as regional governors or simply like moffs.

"You asked a very serious question which I agree should be addressed... I believe we should rule with our personal style however maintaining a sense of balance between power and peace. I know I'm all ready ruling with a personal style. However, in the end you make your own decision on how to rule. Do you believe we should rule like Moffs?" He asked Gracius now. "I'm curious on what you think? You can tell I'm more towards personal type of leadership styles."

John stayed quite to see what Gracius would say.
Trevor James MacEwan
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj »

Gracius replied smiling.''I dont agree we should rule like Moffs as Mr.Griezmanne should agree with me.I am with your personal style.Moffs often got against central power but we must respect and help our Monarch not make his life even mre difficult.So we go with personal style which we will forge while the time is passing.''

He then looked at Stoeger.''What is you opinion though John on the subject of our duties as a Council?''This was truly a big question.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Post by Tmace300 »

John nodded with agreement as he looked at Gracius again. Thinking on how he would respond to the big Question he asked.

"You asked a big question Mr. Gracius. Our duties should revolve around helping the Trade Monarch with any political or military issues. After all he is allowing us to have regional powers like Moff's had during the Galactic Empire era. We also have to maintain our sectors and ensure they remain loyal to the Monarch which they should. I have no concerns on revolts or rebellions within the Federation. I'm sure the Monarch would want us to design a plan on what we should and shouldn't do... So, since this is a big question we might as well design one. After all it's our first meeting together, and I'm sure we'll have many more in the future." John said now taking a pause for Gracius or Antoine to reply and give some overall feedback.
Trevor James MacEwan
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj »

''I am with Mr.Stoeger on the matter Zentron,

the man knows what he talks about and i can say we agree.What would you say John in my following proposition?''

He took out a datapad and opened a small holoprojector on the table while rosing from his seat.

''This is our area of power.The whole FAS except Pure Neimoidia and Cato Neimoidia those planets go to the Monarchy's district and are in the hands of Minister of Goverment and Monarchy Versetillor.

I am proposing we act like small monarchs in our sector in order to help the Monarch and not weaken his power but strength it...what do you think John?''

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Post by Tmace300 »

John looked over what was on the holoprojection. John was quite for a second before he spoke up. "I'll support whatever helps the Trade Monarch. We definitely have lots of territory to watch over... More so than Cato Neimoidia and Pure Neimoidia which of course is the Monarchy's zone."

John paused for a second thinking over the idea of being small monarch's underneath the Trade Monarchy and the Monarchy.

"I believe we could be similar to small Monarch's in the sense that we have the power over our sectors as individuals underneath the Trade Monarch. I don't know if we would want to combine our sectors into one and rule equally. Of course Cato Neimoidia and Pure Neiomoidia would still remain separately. I feel comfortable on having our own sectors; it makes it to where we rule our sectors more individually than as a group. But, whatever makes the Trade Monarch happy I'll go with. I'd put in everything to make him pleased with you two and of course me."

John stayed quite now to see what Gracius would have to say on the matter.
Trevor James MacEwan
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj »

Griezmanne smiled.

''You know...the Monarch will pause and disolute the High Coucil of his Minister's soon replacing it with a Congress!''He aid glaring.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Post by Tmace300 »

John stayed quite for a while before he spoke up again.

"Hmm... I believe that will be a good thing when the Trade Monarch disolutes the council and forms a congress. I've always been a fan of a congress." John said now as he continued to think. He remained quite though to see what the others had to say.
Trevor James MacEwan
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj »

Gracius smiled.

''The congress will stop all those Minister's from getting more power leaving more things to us. You believe John we should see the Monarch for the matter?''

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX
Stef is Best

Post by StefanTheGreat »

ANA News

Greetings people of our system,today we will watch some very interesting news but first lets start with the following anouncement.

The Trade Monarch Lork Durd has travelled into Imperial Territory to visit the Moff of Muulinst and rumoured figure behind the InterGalactic Banking Clan Wullf Lorsreisend.

Rumours indicate that the Monarch travels there to meet with the Moff and discuss a partnership with the InterGalactic Banking Clan which is also operating in the BlackStar Confederacy.

In other news Viceroy Sentepeth Gunay has visited President Orvarrin starting relations with the Black star confederacy...

An interesting triangle...
StefanTheGreat the Dark Lord of...
...wait a minute...nah...title not working...
...LOLito-Chomoloco! :P

Post by Tmace300 »

John of course nodded with agreement before he spoke up again. "I believe we should see the Monarch on this matter at a later time. After all when he does disolutes the High Council it will be done at his own time." John said now as he stayed quite for a minute. "We will definitely will have more powers and responsibilities once the Congress is formed."
Trevor James MacEwan
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj »

''I am happy to see that we all agree''Gracius said and sipped some wine.

''I really dont think we have nothing else to talk about at the moment so Mr.Stoeger you also believe we can declare the meeting over?''Griezmanne said waiting for a response.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Post by Tmace300 »

John nodded but stayed quite for a few seconds now before he spoke up. "I believe we can call this first meeting over. Unless you want to discuss anything else?" John asked now before they would end their first official Magistratus meeting.

John of course had a sip of wine now. "Excellent year of wine." John commented now after he sipped a little bit of it.
Trevor James MacEwan
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj »

Gracius as head of the council smiled at them and sipped some more wine.

''Great year indeed...my friends i think we are over...our next meeting is scheduled for 3 months but before we end our meeting officially there is the most prominent matter...''

''Our goal Is to elect the Ministry Magistratus who has 1 year term and is the Representative of the Magistratuses Council in the Neimoidia High Council and can hold talks with the high goverment staff and cabinet....''Griezmanne said.

''Proceeding to voting i want to know if John or Antoine you are interested?Me and the Monarch are not going in this for various reasons and legal matters....John?''Gracius asked.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Post by Tmace300 »

John took a minute to think about the question, and the new prominent talk they had to do before they would end there meeting till the next 3 month one.

"I believe Antoine is more capable of being Ministry Magistratus than I am..." John commented now before he looked over to Antoine than backed to Gracius. "Since I have little experience in government as it were... I would vote for Antoine in the strict since that he has more experience than I do, and that he capability of having that privilege." John said now as he paused for a second to drink a little more his wine before he would speak up again.

"Most of you know I was more of a military officer than politician... I've remained neutral on most matters even though I disagree with some. I'm sure Gracius that you would accept Antoine as an acceptable candidate for being the Ministry Magistratus?" He asked now but he spoke up again before he would close to let Antoine of Gracius to speak.

"If you two believe I'm capable of being the Ministry Magistratus than I will do it." John said now as he was quite to hear what Gracius and Antoine had to say.
Trevor James MacEwan
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj »

Antoine first rashed to spoke after John.

''I am flattered by your faith in my abilties John and i say i would acept that if you vote for me. I vote for you though and as i see Gracius you will vote now and decide who will be the Magistratus Minister in the High Council...whatever you decide will acept with great joy.''

Gracius was vexed...from one side he had John Stoeger a real symbol for Tal Dora and from the other side a politian with many deegrees Antoine Griezmanne. He smiled finally letting them know about what he had decided as head of the council.

''I propuse you John as the Representative of the Magistratus Council on the High Council and you Antoine as Magistratus Minister, i know i step over the Monarch's will but i have faith in both of you.....what separates your positions are your duties...you John will be speaking for us in the Press while you Antoine will handle the other position...would you acept that John?'' Gracius said.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Post by Tmace300 »

John nodded now.

"I will accept that." He said now as he looked over to Antoine. "I believe we have an agreement if Antoine will accept the proposal." He stated now as he looked over to Antoine. He stayed quite now as he took a final gulp of his wine.
Trevor James MacEwan
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj »

Antoine nodded.''I acept my appointment and if you agree Zentron we can finish the meeting now getting back to our duties.''

Gracius smiled at them.''We will me again all together on 3 months...''

He said stood up and farewelled them.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Post by Tmace300 »

John got up and shook their hands before he stated. "We shall meet each other again in three months time." He said now as his guard got up now and followed him out towards the landing pad he was on.
Trevor James MacEwan
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj »

INCOMING MESSAGE

To:Regiae Versetillor

Subject:Federation of the Allied Systems Declaration Ceremony

Regiae i will come in the system ine about 2 days time and i want everything to be ready for the anouncement of the F.A.S everything is ready....

Regards...

END OF MESSAGE

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX
The Adminerator

Post by Jagtai »

Locked by request.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." - Bilbo Baggins
From madness comes wisdom, and from wisdom comes power.
"I'm convinced you're secretly a British Spy" - Mir

My characters