Renegade Plan

If your thread needs an OOC thread as well, put it here.

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

Renegade Plan

Post by Red Dragon »

I may summarize a lot so if something isn't clear let me know and I'll try to explain better.

This is/was my plan for Slade and that whole group of characters. In the long run its a case where the Good Guys for once have a "Advantage". And that is the Resource Factory and the weapons, vehicles and ships it can make. (Funny enough it was created by the Sith)

But unlike the Systems Alliance i made, i wanted this group to be built up into a force through the course of the renewed NR-GE war. (That's where this all nearly becomes pointless now as that war isn't going to happen, and for the moment nothing board wide is planned now.) The stealth fleet wasn't going to make an appearance for a long time, if ever during that war. What was going to running around was a fleet of updated/modified ships i have planned. Their role was to help people fleeing the war, refugees and such, by offering them a new home, with strings attached which they would have been fully aware of.

I planned to create a system where the factory and Providence is building a city for everyone on a unspoiled world. Here a new society was going to be created, something the Republic only dreamed of creating, of tolerance, patience and acceptance. Two levels of citizenship would exist, no matter what everything one needs to survive and live fairly comfortable is provided. So the first level are those who chose to live with only that, they don't have to "get a job". They just simply have to be hospitable members of the world. Yeah I imagine at first and maybe for the first few generations these people would be the majority, but programs, education and incentives would exist to draw people out from this level and want to get to the next. The next level are those who work, join the military and what have you...

But I'm getting a little off track here. By the end of the war I would have liked it that the good guys would come to Slade and this place when they needed help removing a threat, not to say that this group wouldn't be already doing things like that. The group would be both friend and foe to the other governments of the galaxy because they would help them as much as hurt them. A check and balance to keep another massive war, like what the NR-GE war would have been, from happening again. They would also be there as a force ready to fight an "unknown", like sivter and the charon.

And now i'm having a brain fart...
"This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode."
--Serenity
Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Re: Renegade Plan

Post by Mir »

There is a board wide storyline planned.
Everyone knows "Pops and Junior = #Ratings"
Everyone knows "Cazzik and Mir = #Wynning"
#Valkob4Life

Post by Red Dragon »

where?
"This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode."
--Serenity
Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir »

http://starwars-exodus.wikia.com/wiki/New_Clone_Wars

You know, the guy that we keep referring to coming in at the end of Ignition Point. :raisedbrow:
#Valkob4Life

Post by Red Dragon »

Theres like no info... :P
--Serenity
Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir »

No shit, and you didn't have that much information on Cadden's storyline until day before yesterday.

Nor did you or do you have that much information on whatever the plan is for the NR-GE war outside of it being...a war.

There's not even a wiki entry for that.

So....your point is?
#Valkob4Life

Post by Red Dragon »

ok then...
--Serenity
Mand'alor

Post by Cadden »

Simple answer to your plight.

Turn it into a force that fights the Ancients, when the call to arms/massive alliance is made.

You're welcome.
You have a right to remain silent... I hope to God you use it.
Xanamiar wrote:Cadden is a comical genius.

Post by Red Dragon »

Oh i'm a total ass. I didn't do the proper research and didn't pay attention to other ooc threads or wiki's. Sorry if i upset anyone. I'll just stfu and go in the corner for a bit.

Cadden i would very much like to be a part of what your planning. But like you said, you still have some building up to it and so do I, but lets keep in contact.
--Serenity
Mand'alor

Post by Cadden »

Cadden will be trying to gather allies when he learns of what's going on. Before then, anyone who's not affiliated with Rahk'neqah is pretty much in the dark. Aaralyn knows a bit of it, but most of what she saw was just a general idea or whatever, nothing to make her get up and go, "Wait, woah, we gotta prepare for this!" Since she really doesn't know what "this" is, or anything.

So yeah. You'll get the idea when it's about that time.
You have a right to remain silent... I hope to God you use it.
Xanamiar wrote:Cadden is a comical genius.