Space Patrol : Part 90 - Once More Unto the Breach

A free-form writing forum set in the Star Wars Universe...

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

Devil Duck

Post by Darth_Kuangduk »

OOC:

Oddly enough, that's my MSN handle.
"Ah, my lord, is that... legal?"
"I will make it legal."
Just a Rogue...

Post by Master_Cameo_Naton »

(ooc : Actors aren't people, are they?

... so, killing them wouldn't be murder, right?

... right?

Damn.)
Exile from the Exodus... Space Patrol... forever.

Post by Jolts »

OOC: I dislike Krishna's... knocking at your door with their beliefs...
*But officer I shot them in self defence ... :P)

Actors aren't real people, they pretend to be real people.. so technicly you wouldn't get prosecuted..

*Hands Cam the double barreled shotgun* "you can try it out if you like"

*sits back and enjoys the carnage*
Well I'd just thought what it would be like to bounce of the pavement. Pretty much as I expected. --> Spike - Angel

Space Patrol for life

Post by High Moff Betts »

OOc: We'd have to shoot Pete then... if you can find him.
"Tucker, there's a very fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day." -Church. Red vs. Blue.

‘I swear by my pretty florid bonnet I will end you’ –Mal. Firefly.

OOc: And beside I'm really Zonoma Sekot... just to keep things in the GFFA
"Tucker, there's a very fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day." -Church. Red vs. Blue.

Post by Jolts »

:)
Well I'd just thought what it would be like to bounce of the pavement. Pretty much as I expected. --> Spike - Angel

Space Patrol for life

OOc: Thats a real photo of him when he's high...

Shaving Bothan, Bothan.
Location: Middle Earth, Narnia, someday we might be New Zealand again...

Post by Baron_Fel »

/OOC: Im and actor too...

Sorry for absolute lack after only just returning but I just got Fable and it is soaking up what little spare time i currently have. man it is one legendary game!
I wonder, will Peter Jackson cameo in Halo? Will he be a Marine or an Elite?
Prince of Skankers

Post by sidekick »

OOC: I'm here, just at Uni, struggling to locate time for posting!

Don't shoot me.
Your mum, yeah?

Ooc: bah... you don't deserve shooting.

Just a Rogue...

(ooc : You're right. Hanging will be better. Why waste bullets when you can use a rope over and over again. ;)

Just kidding, Pete.)

ooc: I wasn't kiding... Stone 'im!

Post by Jolts »

OOC: Don't really like stones, takes away the thrill of the kill. Strangle him with you're bare hands, gives you that last bit of contact before the living departs towards death.

Sometimes I wonder if I need a psychic evaluation.

Space Patrol for life

OOc: Ah, I see even the most sutle of referances to the great python are lost on you... you psycho-FREAK

ooc: It's my birthday!

...noit that anyones around to celebrate.

Prince of Skankers

Post by sidekick »

OOC:

18, now, is it? A good age, to be sure. A lot less scary than 20-going-on-21, trust me!

ooc:

it was a wonderful day... and british weather is lovely, I really enjoy having a bad neck and my love life has never been better.

Prince of Skankers

Post by sidekick »

OOC: I hope that wasn't sarcasm...I was gonna say young man, but I suppose it's a bit of a moot point now..
Your mum, yeah?
Just a Rogue...

(ooc : God, am I really the old timer now? 23... Jolts, maybe you have me beat? :) I know I've got Cecil beat, though only by a month or two. :))
Shaving Bothan, Bothan.
Location: Middle Earth, Narnia, someday we might be New Zealand again...

Post by Baron_Fel »

/OOC: You bunch of old farts....
I wonder, will Peter Jackson cameo in Halo? Will he be a Marine or an Elite?

Post by Jolts »

Almost 22 Cam... You're really the old timer! I know must be really hard on you.. but once Rik comes back, it will be alright. That's higly unlikely though. :P

Deal with it, but you know what they say: If you're spirit's young...

come to think of it I geuss I'm about 5 years old then :rolleyes: :?

Space Patrol for life

Post by Jolts »

ooc: So..... when are we going to post again.. If the lot of us are old farts, we should have plenty of time... right

*Echo* ight .. ight... ight

:S

Space Patrol for life
Just a Rogue...

Cameo beat Jolturn to the punch. His lightsaber ignited brightly in the night, and Cameo turned towards the sinister voice. Jolturn's blade intercepted the first bolt, just as Zimradan was heaving himself over the edge.

Blasters? Cameo thought. When he heard the sinister voice from the shadows, he'd half expected to be plunged into a lightsaber battle. Though a light fight was no less dangerous - or deadly.

"Get down!" Cameo shouted, directing it mainly at the non-Force users in the group. The Jedi leapt forward to meet the fray.

Blasters or no, they were definitely dark Force users. Cameo could sense the stink roiling off of them. It was more than a little disturbing that they had snuck up on them. It gave him the briefest sense of foreboding for future encounters. If they could sneak up on them here... Cameo frowned. Not enough time to deal with that now.

One of the dark siders attacked Zimradan with the Force, and Cameo only hoped the old hermit could hold his own.

"You better deal with these guys fast," Litan hissed. "Reinforcements won't be long behind!"

Cameo nodded. He knew it was true. This mission was going to be harder than they had originally thought.

"I've got a bad feeling about this," Aeryn said. He leapt forward and slashed through a gunman. Cameo dispatched the other. "This is too easy."

As if to accent his words, four red lightsabers ignited in the distance.

Litan struggled to his feet, and grimaced. He looked at Aeryn, and deadpanned. "I hate you."

Aeryn shrugged. "I know."

The lightsabers charged. Aeryn grinned.

Post by Coret Trobane »

ooc: <pokes everyone for good measure>

hey guys ... hoping one of you can remember a piece of SP trivia i've forgotten, but is integral to a story i'm working on ... which world was it where Colden Gawein was first brought into the story? I've tried to remember, but i just can't :(

ooc:

Could've been the 18th trip to Bespin to battle the (then) evil bas*ard guy Nivv... or it may have been Nar Shadddaaadad or whatever it's called. I think it was one of those two. It was pre-Return to Coruscant and that was pretty much it for viseted planets save Mykyr or Cecil's moon. I'll try to find out for certain for you however I injured myself in the process of trying to find out and I'm not going back in the loft again tonight to take another look.

You see if I actually knew for certain I'd do the whole Don Corni...Corne... er the Godfather bit and ask you to repay the favour but instead I'll just guilt you as I twisted my ankle in the loft looking for the disk with the old Space Patroles saved to. SO. Could you put my mind at ease and tell me the name of the mighty Colden's offspring?

Oh and Hi. How r ye.