Black Nova VI

Takes place immediately after the Battle of Yavin
Tales and stories set during the events of Episodes 4-6...

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

Foxtrot

Black Nova VI

Post by David_Winters »

David_Winters

Black Nova VI Edit/Delete this post Reply with quote

Well...I posted last on V, so I'll just start this one up because we've reached 197 posts on the other one. Knock yourselves out guys. Woohoo!
Post Mon Aug 11, 2003 12:49 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Lord Arragon

ooc: 6? already? Woah...
4. Catch the man.
~Headhunter
Post Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:43 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
PrinceKirin
Lord of the Knights who say Nee

Kirin couln't help but stare at the final run of Phantom Base. The distraction was great enough that he lost all focus. An intercepter closed in and did a devistating run. Kirin's attention was forced back by alarms and crashing metal. The only thing to save the freighter was Nova 8's presence.

"This is Nova 8 to Serenity. Remember the words of Rokan." Ami said as she destroyed the attacking tie.

Kirin refocused and said to himself, "Figures she would throw that back at me. My friends." He paused then began his orders again, "Echo, move all power from the blasters to the shields. They are already down to 6 %. Have those other R2's make sure those hatches are down so we don't die from a hull bree..." As he spoke it happened. Echo beeped loudly.

"I know ECHO. Aft section."

The screen began to read out information, "Breech is locked down."

"Good" Kirin yelled as he locked on another tie. He then heard the retreat order. "Now we retreat," he said as if disapointed. He blasted the tie and began to get on course to jump to hyperspace. He heard another explosion and his screen read that he Quadlaser stations have been depressurized. Both gunner were lost. He sqenched his face in anger. Kirin commed out on an open channel so the imps would here, "You all will pay. You imperial ...." he paused trying to compose himself, ".... Our friends will be avenged. Beware."

He was cut short by the craft entering hyperspace.
Post Mon Aug 11, 2003 4:29 pm View user's profile Send private message
Doyaewilliams

The majestic blue starlines of lights speed rushed past sarns cockpit. Normally He'd look at them a wonder at there beauty. Unfortunitily he now had something else on his mind. The Image of the phantom crashing into the imperial fleet ,kept replying in his mind. Sure his friends and some crew members manged to escape. But, at what price ? their home was destroyed and they were now in exile. " this will be a sad thing to report." Sarn thought bitterly. " Why ?, Why did they have to die ?". He glaced down at the lightsaber his grandfather gave him long ago. " If only I had taken more time in my training , then I could have helped. No....thats not ture. But still I should atleast devote some of my time to my jedi training. But....." "Beep !,Beep !" the Nav computers alarm brought sarn out of deprested stupor. He forced his attension to his flying and prepared to disengae the hyperdrive. " Black Nova Hasn't lost it Yet ! , Will come back stornger then before." he asured himself.
Post Tue Aug 12, 2003 7:41 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
David_Winters

Edit/Delete this post Reply with quote

Winters watched the tunnel whisk by in a silenced mood. Bullseye whistled mournfully, only to receive more silence. He watched his display sensors count down time to reversion to real space. It had been so quick. Black Nova had been on edge for the past couple of weeks. Dogfights after dogfights with impossible odds had plagued the squadron. In fact, Winters reminisced, it was like that all the way from the beginning, with the first ill-fated training mission that would end up introducing everyone to the squadron's main rival. Captain Gadrak and the Imperial Star Destroyer known as the Malevolence. He almost let a smile escape his lips. But the sorrow from a fleeting image of the Phantom Base exploding into an Imperial ship drowned out any happiness left in him. As the adrenaline slowly drained from his system, he felt the wears of battle fatigue seep in. He almost fell asleep right there in his cockpit. He glanced back down at his instruments. Five minutes until reversion...

He remembered when he first had joined the Imperial Navy, hoping to rise up to the ranks of a squadron commander. He had shown his worth behind the yoke of any TIE craft the superiors had thrown at him. And then his career went downhill. The Empire's ruthless tactics, and Veers' goals towards unconditional victory.

I trusted you... he thought. I trusted you, and all the others with my life...Now you'll pay...

He felt the anger rise up in him. Something about it felt almost surreal. Like it wasn't him, but somebody else, and he was merely watching. He began to feel a harsh, fierce, yet calm feeling come over him. He shook it away, feeling something slide down his cheek, across the scarred skin.

After his fateful escape from the Echelon, he started a new life. A mercenary life, visiting multiple planets, meeting some people, and performing honest jobs, but never for the Empire. He remembered taking up the job to find a Trandoshan bounty hunter. He ran a hand across his face, feeling the torn skin from long ago. That had proved to be a bad idea, though he never figured out what had happened to that bounty hunter. He only survived the encounter from the aid of some friends...(ooc: Sandscape from the SWG boards. Marvelous piece of writing if I do say so myself!)

The Empire would pay for its crimes. He would watch them pay. But first he would have to rest. And Black Nova would need to recieve word from the Alliance Starfighter Command on what was to become of it. They definitely needed more pilots and ships. It was perhaps Black Nova's darkest days.

The tunnel disintegrated, revealing the base, and the Commander's X-wing far ahead. Before he docked he was going to just drift. He needed to think about some things...and he was in no mood to do them in a cramped bunk room staring at the ceiling.
Post Tue Aug 12, 2003 12:50 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
PrinceKirin

===========ABOARD THE ISD REI=============

Setsuna was asleep and was vilontly awoken rom her brief nap. She heard her brothers outraged outcry. "Perhaps I can work this to my advantage," she said slowly," but if he can be swayed......" She drifted off into thought.

===========ELSE WHERE===================

The Serenity limped out of hyperspace. The craft barely could muster the power to maintain engine power. "Nova 7 to Dark Knight Base. Nova 7 aboard yt-1300 Serenity to Dark Knight Base. Request permission to land, Acknowledge."

"Serenity this is Dark Knight Base. How is it that you have kept that ship together?"

"Well you know, a little glue and paper clips goes along way," he said very seriously.

"Serenity you are cleared for docking, enter hanger 3." Control commed back, the man could clearly be heard laughing to himself.

"Heck of a time for jokes." Kirin thought.

The Serenity glided in as majestic as ever, save her damage. The ship slowly dropped and landed softly. Kirin stood up, grabbed his bag, and said, "Come on Echo, we shall start her repairs later." He exited and was followed directly by his droid. As he steped onto the deck soem component of the ship exploded behind him. Shrapnel catching him as he dropped for cover. He look back at his ship. Smoke billowed out of the main hatch. Then a landing support failed and the once proud freiter fell to port landing on her damedged hull crushing the already compremised hull. Fire crews rushed to help as Kirin leaned back ageinst a large crate he had jumped next to. He looked down at his arms. His left had taken quite a large peice of shrapnel and hurt to move. Kirin looked agin to his hip as he struggled to stand. "That really figures," he mumbled as he left for the infermory.
Post Thu Aug 14, 2003 6:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
skwidoftheforce

ooc: hey everyone! it's me! in case you haven't heard about me, i'm the one that "might join soon". well kids, i'm here! icon_exclaim.gif i have NO clue wats goin on icon_redface.gif so i'll just watch for a while and kind of absorb it all. so don't mind me, just thought i'd say hi. adios!
Post Fri Aug 15, 2003 7:25 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
PrinceKirin

ooc: For the next few posts I will be working only with Setsuna. I don't have much posting time, howver, I wish to set her trap before imperial interference sets in. So with out further adu................Part I

ic:
============ABOARD THE ISD REI===================

Setsuna leaned back in her specially installed captains chair. A very unusual sight on the bridge of a star destroyer. I is a very comfortable chair. With a "joy stick" to rotate it and a few command buttons on an arm rest panel. (picture Doctor Evil's chair and that is pretty darn close)

She faced forward gazing into the eyes of her tie wing commander Samuel McKey. She spoke with confidence in her voice. A confidence that eased her crew. She said, "Samuel, I need all squadrons ready for a search. Have the shuttles ready to carry troops down. Ready your men in the advances for taking on a prisoner. I know there really isn't room in those fighter but if one should find her, it may be the quickest capture. Have the men set their weapons on stun. Do not fail. Samuel, we are counting on you. Dismissed."

He nodded and left. The young ensign at the communications station yelled out as the vessal dropped out of hyperspace, "Skipper, its Captain Haklayti, I have patched her through."

Setsuna had a pleased look as the navigation officer reported, "We have arrived at the G8R system. We are entering orbit."

Setsuna turned her gaze to the hologram projector. Captain Haklayti began, "Captain, if I may be so bold, you are the most unusual commander I have ever seen. You are very casual. You even let them call you skipper."

Setsuna said, "Do a little history research. Ancient ancient history. Before the human race ever entered space. Aboard ancient sailing ships, the crews who repected their captains often called them Skipper."

"I see. Our ships are ready to begin the search."

"Good. Communications, relay order to all comands, begin search now. Keep in mind that scanners should scan for heat signs. Set for low level heat signs. It will yield only large mammals. And their is only one on this planet. When you find her, capture her. If she comes here harmed, I will punish the one who captured her. End of transmission."

The communications officer ended transmission. Setsuna said aloud," Excellent, this trap will be ready in no time." She laughed with an evil laugh. It carried and echoed down the corridor that connects to the bridge.

=========Fifteen minutes later==============

Kudakeru Squadron, the tie advance squadron stationed aboard the Rei, had split up and with searching sector beta alpha 7. The sector nearest to the imperial landing site Kagome escaped from. The fighters flew just feet over the thick trees. Kudakeru 2 reported in, "This is Lt. Warren. I have picked up a heat signiture. I am landing to check it out.

Several minutes later.......

Warren walked slowly. His blaster was ready. His heart beat wildly as he didn't know what to expect. He heard a snap turned and found a large branch swinged at his face. He staggered and fell down unconscious. Kagome learned out of the brush and jumped down. She brushed the leaves from her ragged skirt. She spoke, "They are searching for me. Why?" As she questioned Warrens wingman appeared and fired his blaster. He missed. Kagome dove. But The mans second shot didn't miss.

The man ran forwarn and bond her hands and feet. He then leaned over his comrad, "Warren, Warren." Warren moaned and sat up. Blood dripped from his nose. His wingman continued, "Can you fly Warren?" Warren nodded and forced himself to his feet. His wingman went back and picked Kagome up. He carried her over his shoulders.

Once back to his fighter, he reproted, "This is Kudakeru 3. I have recovered suspect. Mission successful. I am returning.

Back on the Rei Setsuna spun her chair around in a circle and laughed with an evil joy. Finally, her plans were working.

ooc: Yes, I had my advances ion cannons removed and a heat scanner put in their places. The ion cannons will be promptly be put back. I had the scanners put on several other vessals as well. No, intercepters and standard ties did not participate in this search. Now that should cut off all problems.
Post Sat Aug 16, 2003 5:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
David_Winters

35 minutes after Winters' drift around the base, he docked, and settled into his new quarters. Just like he pictured them, they were cramped, and his cabin had two cots, and a datapad terminal. A single viewport that could have an air-tight armored plate fold onto it brought some natural light in from the stars outside.

Winters sat down on the bottom cot, not wanting to climb a wall mounted ladder just to reach the top bunk. He layed on his back, staring at the bottom of the top cot. His eyes drooped closed, and he slowly drifted off to sleep. He was sure that Black Nova would be getting more reinforcements in the near future. They were a mess. Battered, weakened, and hunted, they needed more troops and fast. He knew that he, now as a Captain would have to be ready to train the new recruits in the ways of star ship tactics and dog fight maneuvers. The simulator room would come in handy for that. Having been a TIE pilot, Winters usely flew the sims in a TIE Interceptor to give the new pilots a feel for a live, breathing TIE pilot to go up against.

As he fell asleep, he watched a strange dream. It took place on a planet unknown to him. It was mostly desert from what he could tell, with large mountain ranges nearby. He saw a vast army of droids and Separatist tanks from the Clone Wars. What is this? his mind wondered. He noticed a line of Jedi advance into the fray as the droids opened fire. Tanks were destroyed by turrets, Jedi slew many droids, and only a handful actually fell to the advancing armies. His dream centered on one Jedi. He looked strangely familiar to Winters. He raised his green lightsaber and cut down two battle droids, and then spun, to slay a third. He noticed another Jedi, this one wielding a blue lightsaber, but he had dark thoughts. Winters could sense them. What? What's happening to me? The blue lightsaber-wielding Jedi attacked the other one. They then locked in a life and death duel, until the evil Jedi slew him by slashing across his chest. The other Jedi winced in pain and let out a grunt as he fell to the dusty ground, and then coughed up a puddle of blood. The victorious enemy let out a snicker and then stuck his lightsaber through the fallen one's heart, killing him instantly. Somewhere, in the recesses of his mind, he heard someone call out "Stern!" but it was very faint...
Post Sat Aug 16, 2003 7:38 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
PrinceKirin

ooc: Part II of Setsuna's plan......

IC:

===========ABOARD THE REI================

Kudakeru 3 had just landed. Several technicians leaned over the cockpit as he pushed Kagome up and out. The technicians helped her to the ground. The pilot, Bryan Bayner, climbed out mumbling, "Last time I fly in a tie with another person laying across me and my control board.

Kagome was taken strait to Setsuna's office. She was sat down in a seat directly in front of the desk. The lights were dim. Setsuna's chair was turned around and Setsuna faced out into space. She spoke to the troopers who brought Kagome up, "Thank you Lieutenant. Please wait out side." She turned around and faced Kagome. Kagome's face showed her shock. She stood fast saying, "Setsuna, how could you?"

"Don't act so surprised Kagome. You yourself said I seemed evil. Well guess what ...... I AM EVIL!!" Setsuna laughed with content.

"Kagome sat slowly. She could barely speak. She did manage to ask, "Why have you brought me here?"

"You have no real value. According to command you are a spy. But I know that you were just getting a ride to a rebel base on a frieghter. You didn't know that the frieghter pilot was a spy though. You are no rebel. Nor are you loyal to the Emperor. I don't kill for no reason. Once you have served your purpose, save you don't do anything stupid, I will maroon you on some planet."

"And just what is my purpose? Whats more, why me?"

"Why isn't it obvious? You have been calling to my brother from the planet below. I heard it."

"How, thee was no communication equiptment. I thought I was just pleading into nothingness futily. How could you hear me? What if I don't believe you?"

"Well, if you don't believe me, then I will still use you. You force backed your pleas. Whether you realized it or not."

"Use me for what?"

"To catch Kirin. That is my mission from Vader himself."

Kagome sat silently.

"Isn't it odd that four force sesitive people came together as children to play aboard a rebel ship four years ago. You, your best friend Ami, and Kirin at age 13 and me at age 19."

Kagome whispered to herself, "Kirin."

"Yes. When Kirin finds out I am holding you prisoner, he will come to your rescue. He would rather die than have you harmed. Love is such a weakness."

Kagome remianed silent.

Setsuna stood up and exited. She stopped in the door way and spoke to the troopers. "Bring her to the bridge untill I have completed transmission. Then take her to the brig. You may interigate her as you see fit. She may be hiding information." Setsuna knew it wasn't true.

She walked to the bridge and instructed the communications consol to bring up long range communication system. Not in code but open frequency and on all frequency. She stood and began her message. "I am Commadore Setsuna Tsukino of the Imperial Star Destroyer Rei. I am transmitting to Kirin Artemis Tsukino of Black Nova Squadron. I have captured a friend of yours..." she motioned for Kagome to be brought forward. "Do you recognize her. Its Kagome. If you want to see her ever again. You must come to get her. If you don't, I will see to it that she is interrogated and that she dies a painful death for espianoge. End transmission."

Kagome yelled befor the transmission was terminated, "KIRIN.." However she was cut short. That single out burst would be what brings Kirin. Kagome finshed sadly knowing Kirin won't hear the rest of what she had to say, "its a trap."

Setsuna looked at Kagome, "That was beautiful. I had a slight dougt this would work. But with that out cry, you sealed it. Take her away." Setsuna once again laughed. She could taste victory. Kagome was taken away to be interrogated. She already had tears streaming down her face.
Post Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:06 am View user's profile Send private message
Lord Arragon

Commodore Tai Mikla Reply with quote

ooc: Sure, Kirin, I'll let you off this time. You can go home, only to get captured by... yourself...

ic: "HOW THE H*LL DID HE GET AWAY!!!"

The poor commander on the other side of the holoscreen shuddered at the outburst from the Commodore. The man was not pleased.

-"Sir, we're not quite sure. Our technicians believe he might have pulled away when we switched tractor beams. We honestly have no idea."

The comm link was abruptly terminated, and the Commodore turned. He still had three Mon-Cals to deal with here, and his desired immunity had just jumped into hyperspace. Maybe it was time for him to do the same.

"Captain, load the Interceptors. Have the Lancers cover them. Jump out all escort carriers as soon as they are filled. Once the carriers leave, we too will jump. Rendevous with the reinforcements."

-"Yes sir. We'll be out of here in no time."

Luckily for them, most of Black Nova was pulling out, leaving the Lancers to attempt to get off a few passing shots as the fighters zipped into hyperspace. Word came from the carriers that the loading was completed, and the three ships accelerated and disappeared. The rest of the force soon did the same.

The ships reappeared next to a large force of Imperial ships, orbiting a large planet. A group of three Strike Cruisers, a Nebulon B frigate, and an Escort Carrier came up from behind the task force. A Captain opened a channel to the Obelisk.

-"Sir, this is Captain Frost, of the group assigned to assist you. Command chose us based on your requisites, and we are honored to serve with you. In our Strike Cruisers, we hold currently a total of two squadrons of Assault Gunboats and one squadron of the new TIE-Advanceds. The Escort Carrier must return, however, we have plenty of reinforcements for your Interceptor and Bomber wings. And the Strike Cruisers are here to stay. Also, we have a medical/support frigate to assist your repairs. The frigate is also assigned to stay with us, and it carries two additional Interceptor Squadrons."

"Very well. Your crews can stand down for now, because our ships need some minor repairs. Have the frigate send repair vessels to our ships, and reload the reinforcement fighters into our carriers. We will be leaving at the soonest possible moment, so be prepared. Welcome aboard, Captain."
4. Catch the man.
~Headhunter
Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 2:59 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
David_Winters

Winters woke up, covered in sweat. He wiped his forehead, contemplating his dream.

What was that? he wondered. He blinked a few times, allowing his eyes to adjust to the lighting conditions. Well, he was still alive, which meant that the Imperials hadn't found the base yet. That was a plus. He quickly glanced at the chrono meter next to his bunk. Wow... he thought, a whopping four hours of sleep...well, it's better than nothing.

He got off the bunk, and reached over for his bag of personal belongings that he had hauled out of his X-wing. He now realized that he still hadn't had time to actually get his equipment out of craft's cargo container until just recently. He grabbed his heavy blaster pistol, checked the settings, and the power pack capacity. Satisfied, he set it down, and grabbed a stolen blaster rifle. He had "acquired" it after a short brawl with a stormtrooper. The said blaster pistol helped in that "brawl".

He decided that since he had nothing better to do, he would head to the firing range the base had and hoped to take his mind off of the strange visions or whatever he was seeing. Did this have anything to do with his ability to block out the Force? he wondered. Perhaps a talk with Sarn would clear that up. But now that he was a Captain, he had a lot more responsibilities to fulfill for the squadron. Number one was getting replacements. According to some of Winters' staff sources around the base, a shuttle with some recruits would be arriving in the next couple of days. The sooner the better. He would have to have at least three days to get them into fighting format. While Black Nova was primarily an X-wing Squadron, it had other Black Ops duties as well, meaning that all the pilots had to be properly trained in survival and melee and ranged fighting skills. He would make a note of that to Sarn. Dark Knight Base didn't have the proper facilites to train in that aspect.

He arrived at the range, punched in a short access code and watched the door slide open. He walked inside, clicking the safety on his rifle off as he did so. He entered a small booth like area, punched a red button to his right and watched multiple holo targets materialize at various ranges in front of him. He raised the rifle casually, taking aim. Just between the eyes, and a little up. That was the golden spot. His finger moved ever so slightly and squeezed the trigger...
Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 5:57 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
David_Winters

Winters was finished with the range, and headed back to his bunk. After another few hours of sleep, he awoke in a similar fashion as before. The same strange dream he had had before replayed in his mind. Whoever this "Stern" was, he had something to do with Winters, that he was sure of now. He had strange feelings about him. During the last minutes of Stern's life, Winters almost felt his pain during the battle. But this time it was a little different. At the end of his dream, he had a brief glimpse of his homeworld, Corellia. He thought he had an idea about what that meant. Whatever this Stern had to do with him, the answer most likely lied on Corellia.

He stuffed his gear in a duffel bag and grabbed a datacard. He punched in some commands and uploaded information from his data terminal. It was the new training regime to be used when the recruits got here. He sent the information to Sarn's office, along with the news of his leave. He made sure that Sarn knew he wasn't leaving the squadron for good. He would be back in a week or two at most. He just needed some things cleared up, and Corellia seemed to be the answer. He opened up the cargo container in the X-wing's nose and hurled his duffel bag inside. He checked the fuel and guages, and came to the conclusion that the X-wing was in good shape for the trip. He told Bullseye that he didn't have to come, but the little droid said it wanted to go back to Corellia for a little bit too. Winters smiled at that.

He entered his X-wing donned his helmet, and then activated the repulsorlift engine. He watched as the ship lifted gently off the ground, and he pushed in on the starboard rudder pedal, spinning the craft around to face the entrance to the hangar. He goosed the throttle, switching the repulsorlift engine off at the same time, and glided out of the base. He waited a few minutes to escape the gravity well of the area, and then had Bullseye enter the proper navigational codes to get to Corellia.

It would be good to be home if only for a few days. he thought.

He switched the sublight engines off, and activated the hyperdrive engine. The starts elongated to become constant streams of blue light stretching endlessly. They transformed and warped into a tunnel consisting of pure blue light and energy. He rested his eyes, playing over his enigmatic dream again. Perhaps the coming nights will unlock some new part of the dream. Some part he hadn't seen before. He could only hope.

ooc: For those of you who don't know, this is a planned venture, creating a spinn-off thread of my return to Corellia. General Bonaparte's Veers character and Echelon Prime will also play a big part in this. It would be suggested that Black Nova try to avoid Corellia for a few simple reasons that Corellia is neutral, and the arrival of a battle ready Rebel Squadron wouldn't be good for the Rebellion's image. And besides that, someone's gotta train the rookiees. See you soon!
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 4:21 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
PrinceKirin

Shortly after Kirin had arrived in sick bay for his arm wound he fell asleep. The chief medical officer left him be. Five hours later he was awakened by a lieutenant. Kirin glared in a grouchy mood, "Can I help you?"

"Sir a message came over general channel for you." Said the Lieutenant.

"And?"

"We believe you should see it in private."

Kirin looked at his faithful R2 who had remained. Echo sat next to his bag as if a sentinal. Kirin said, "Echo, stay here till I return." He then attracted the attention of the chief medical officer, "If you don't mind, this man says there is a communication for me. I would like to view it privately in your office if you do not mind."

"Of course not. Could be family." Said the doctor.

Kirin continued to the office and closed the door. The lieutenant patched it through. It was Setsuna.

"I am Commadore Setsuna Tsukino of the Imperial Star Destroyer Rei. I am transmitting to Kirin Artemis Tsukino of Black Nova Squadron. I have captured a friend of yours..." she motioned for Kagome to be brought forward. "Do you recognize her. Its Kagome. If you want to see her ever again. You must come to get her. If you don't, I will see to it that she is interrogated and that she dies a painful death for espianoge. End transmission." Kagome yelled befor the transmission was terminated, "KIRIN.."

Kirin stood quite. His fist slowly grew tighter with anger. "FAMILY INDEED." He said. Kirin turned blinded by rage and walked out of the office and started out of the medical area. He yelled over his shoulder as he entered the corridor, "Echo, get my bag and be in the main hanger PDQ! And bring my bag."

Minutes later Echo was in an x-wing. Kirin dug through his bag and moved his light saber to the top. "Looks like I might need you."

He jumped in and left. He ignored the commands to return. He simply jumped into hyperspace. Some how he was guided by the force directly to the Rei. It took only minutes. If only Setsuna knew how near Black Nova was.

His x-wing dropped from hyperspace just in range of the tractor beams. This time, Kirin would not be so lucky. He was caught, and more he knew it.

He found himself in an x-wing, in an ISD hanger, surrounded by storm troopers, and no where to go. He knew he had no choice. Setsuna came slowly out of the crowd and said, "Brother, get out of the fighter. You are captured."

He had no choice but to submit. He got out and casually dropped his bag by Echo who had already departed the fighter. Kirin whispered to Echo, "Get and hide my light saber." The droid beeped. Kirin suddenly found himself in and amoungst troopers. He was bound and taken to the brig. Cheers could be heard around the ship.

Minutes later when Setsuna entered the bridge, she was met with more cheers. She ordered that communications to command be opened. Her vicory was reported.

meanwhile in the brig.

Kirin was dragged to the cell block. The trooper said, "Here, join your precious Kagome!" He was thrown in. The trooped failed to notice that no one was in the block. Kirin looked around. "Where is she?" he whispered. Then a hair caught his eyes. In a floor panel. He lifted the edge finding that it wouldn't totally lift. A wire conection had hund in it. But he could see that it would be possible to escape down into it. Then he noticed a few more hairs and a patch of torn cloth. A piece from a dress Kirin recognized. He couldn't escape that way now, but he had ideas. Kirin placed the panel down and made sure it looked secure.

He wondered, "How did that get over looked? No matter, Kagome is loose."
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 8:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
Doyaewilliams

Sarn stared at the empty hanger. Knowing that soon it would be filled with new recuits for the squadron. He sighed as he remebered the hardships of the first squad traing mission he taught. Except this time he was going to make dawn sure the imperials did not interiped it. Most of his squadron was gone and his main ship destoryed. Only his friends were left. Bungo and Qurela, Like him had been with him sense the formation of the origanal black nova sqaudron when it was under the command of wing commander Jack Hauler. But ever sense his death at the battle of Rori sarn had taken over. He tried to lead his squadron as best as he could..." No !, i mustn't have thoughts like this. I am a commander of an elite Rebel alliance starfighter/Covert operations unit. If I start doubting myself then I'll never be able to avenge my friends both past and present." He said to himself. " Sarn." starled by the sudden sound of the voice sarn quickly turned around to face the intuder with his fists ready for action. but he lowered them as soon as he saw the voices owner. " you know sarn Most Girls would find a man rasing his fists at undesirable." she said theaseingly. Sarn cuckled at the comment lightly and walked over to his girlfriends side. " Yeah, I know teresk. I know." He looks around the empty hanger one last time before leaving with teresk. " I must let the past remain the past. I didn't fail the sauadron, But I mustn't let my guard down. We'll get back at the Empire and we shall win this war." [/b]
Post Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:15 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
PrinceKirin

Ami came runing down the corridor. Her seps echoed loudly. She swung sharply into a hanger finding the one for whom she searched. Sarn and Teresk turned in surprise at the out of breath pilot. She began, "Excuse me sir. He is gone! He left to rescue Kagome and has fallen into a trap." Sarn lifted an eyebrow. She continued, "Kirin has gone. Setsuna set a trap and I fear he has walked right into it."

===========ABOARD THE ISD REI==================

The Rei and its task force had randezvoused with Vader's ship. Setsuna was personally reporting victory to Vader. Her pride filled every word. "I have succeded, my master."

"Very good ... admiral. Keep him for a hours. I will then take him off your hands. A few more ships will be assigned to you. Your new job will be to hunt Black Nova Squadron in your sector. Do not fail admiral. That is all."

"Yes master." She said all too happy to serve.

MEANWHILE...

A seargent walked into the cell block that contained Kirin. He found nothing. Kirin suddenly dropped from above the hatch, gripped his head in a lock and twisted breaking the troopers neck. Quick, painless, and no noise. Kirin quickly put on the armor and left the trooper in the cell. "Too easy. What part of covert opps dont these imps understand?" He thought. He casually walked by the other guards and out. Now he was free to find Kagome and leave, that is if the imps don't figure out his moves.

Kagome dropped out of a ventalation shaft into the main hanger. There were few guards. Only two, both guarding the x-wing. And six technicians were loading it into a large shuttle for immediate transport to Vader's ship (ooc: I am not sure of the shuttle class. But I do know there are larger ones capible of carrying such cargos).

Echo had roled un noticed next to several other droids when Kirin was captured. Fortunate for the R2 that Kirin had all the attention. Now he stood infront of a panel watching the imps load the fighter. There were a few other techs, but nothing to worry about.

As Kirin walked down the corridor he suddenly had a feeling that he must secure a shuttle immediately. So he followed through strait into the hanger. Seeing the guards,who were paying no attention anyway, he ducked behind some crates. He took off the helmet first then the rest of the armor. He picked up the trooper's blaster and analyzed the situation. "Bad day...." he mumbled.

Suddenly he found a hand set gently on his shoulder and he heard, "Kirin." He turned fast finding the one for whom he risked his life. "Kagome." he said silently. He hugged her. Both almost cryed from joy. Kirin knew they had to escape as soon as possible. He thought thouroughly. "I hate trooper armor he said as he decided to place it back on. He stood up and walked casually towards the troopers. The troopers seemed relieved that another body was there to help babysit technicians.

Setsuna's shuttle approached the main hanger, but she was uneasy. She commed to Stoke, "Stoke, have Kirin checked on and his status reported immediately." Stoke acknowledged and commed the day guard. The guards cheked finding to their horror a dead comrad and no prisoners. They reported and Stoke trembled. Setsuna's wrath would be terrible. He commed to her, "Skipper, they are gone. Both Kirin and Kagome."

Setsuna's face tightened. She cursed under her breath. "Stoke, report this to Lord Vader and inform him we will make every effort to recover. And assure him that those responsible will be punished." Her shuttle drew into the bay.

The techs finished loading just as Kirin entered. Kirin said to the Seargent, "Sir, I would like to take a look at it." The trooper nodded in approval. The techs left as Kirin leaned into the open cockpit. His bag layed wide open on the seat, all his gear were at easy reach. He calmly and quitley laoded an arrow into his cross bow and pulled out his hunting knife. He walked up behind the head trooper. With one hand he lifted the cross bow to shoot the other. With the other he quickly slit the seargents throut. The other turned intime to find an arrow in his chest. Both troopers were dead in seconds.

Echo saw all this and roled over to the shuttle. Kagome too had made her way there. "Kagome, I hear you can fly. Will you do the check and get it ready while I keep guard?" She nodded. They dragged the fallen imps back into the shuttle. As Kirin stood where the seargent once did the general quarters alarm went off.

Setsuna's shuttle slowly and elequently landed. The hatch dropped and she walked out calmly. She sensed him. And turned. She saw only a trooper. Kirin saw her too. Echo wheeled slowly behind him and his saber raised out of the R2's top. Setsuna recognized the droid and drew her saber from its hiding place. She yelled out, "Kirin! This ends now!" She activated the weapon. Kirin threw off his helmet and activated his saber. The show off was to begin.
Post Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
Lord Arragon

Master Redir Kalyant Reply with quote

ooc: Lot to say with him, and little time: so this will be pretty straightforward. Sorry.

The Lancers had been his undoing. They would send high-powered volleys in his direction as soon as his cloak went down from firing, and the shield hits would continue to illuminate his sillouette, making him pull insane manuevers to dodge the immense streams of laser fire. The Interceptors liked to join in the fray at this point in time, making it even harder to evade, although taking down TIEs was much simpler than taking down Lancers. The stipulation: the Lancers would fire at him the instant he fired at the TIEs, defeating the whole purpose.

Needless to say, he was quite relieved to notice the Imperial ships jump out. Black Nova left to join a new flagship, and he followed the provided coordinates to the location. A massive Mon Calamari cruiser appeared to be the new flagship. Much better than the little corvette, at least in my opinion. More guns.

The main damage to his ship was simply shield hits, and those were quickly repaired. He didn't even bother docking yet: he let his own droids do the work. Compared to some of the other fighters headed in, his ship looked fresh off the assembly line. No point in distracting the techies. He went off to meditate.

Several hours later, he reemerged into the bridge. An X-wing left the hangar bay as he sat down, drawing curiosity. He recognized it as Kirin, obviously angry about something. And, knowing the level of training he had, probably irrational too. He had the computer hack the fighter's nav computer, and obtain the coordinates. The R2 would just love that. Kalyant input the coordinates in, saved BN's current location, then jumped out 5 minutes behind the X-wing, partly from concern and partly from insatiable curiosity.

He arrived suprisingly fast at the location, his cloak field activating a split second later. At first he wasn't sure if it was his HUD or him that was having problems. He could swear by the fact that he saw a Super Star Destroyer with two other ISDs. And then the SSD flashed black, and Kalyant reeled back from the impact. He cleared his head, and the flash dissolved, but the disturbance remained. It was clear that something very wrong was in that ship. Very wrong. And Kirin's walking right in...

If it was a Jedi in that SSD, then he was already found. They would know of his presence. So,... why not? The Kirin character would be most certaintly in trouble if no action was taken, and Kalyant had already bested an ISD before. Of course, no Jedi were involved there, but his hit list had often included Jedi. Any here should pose no problem. (ooc: Yep, I already know. Character's thoughts, not mine.)

His ship moved slowly forward, taking care to avoid the tractor beam that had the X-wing in the docking bay of one ISD. He had already waited for a while: landing his freighter in a massive formation of stormtroopers sounded amusing, but involved unnecessary risk and pain. No thanks.

He waited a good fifteen minutes after the X-wing had disappeared to start moving at a decent clip to the hangar. His ship evaded detection by the sensors at the tractor beam arrays, and he manually landed in an area by a large Lambda shuttle. With barely two feet between the ships on either side of him, he hoped that either he was first to leave, or that those Imps were good pilots. He didn't want to rely on the latter, thanks to past experience.

He set up the "fire if touched" security system on the ship, and, leaving the cloak and engines running, he jumped out of the ship. He walked behind the rows of TIEs in their launch racks, out of sight of the guards posted around critical areas. He found a large ventilation shaft and hoisted himself into it. A maze of metallic passageways was before him. Kalyant lept up to the nearest handhold, and pulled himself through the confined spaces, heading up and aft as much as he could. Wherever the heck that is...[/i]
4. Catch the man.
~Headhunter
Post Thu Aug 21, 2003 5:04 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
PrinceKirin

ooc: Hey, I thought I did crazy things. Well, I hate to spoil the event, but, Kirin will escape, very injured, but escape. With Kagome. By the way, Vader is on his way to the Rei. That will put a damper on your plans if your on the Rei. Which ISD are you on? The Rei, Gristmill, or Victory Star Destroyer Remount? If you want a piece of Setsuna, good luck. Sabotage would be nice of you. I will not escape this post. You could drop in and give Kirin a hand. That would tie things up nicely. Make your own decisions. I really wasn't ezpecting help and this is my response... sorry.

ic: Clash, clash. Setsuna barely put any effort agienst her brother. He was already breaking a sweat. Dispite Rokan's training sessions, Kirin still did not possess the skill to take on his dark sister.

Kagome worked fast attepting to ready the shuttle. Everything looked good. The data Echo had provided o the location of base helped. Once they left the course would take them towards the SSD, where the shuttle is sceduled to go, and then jump into hyperspace on the same course as landing. A perfect escape. As long as Kirin got in the shuttle. he got up and watched from the back of the shuttle. The fierce duel appeared one sided.

ooc: More guns? MORE POWER! (Grunts like Tim Taylor)
Post Thu Aug 21, 2003 6:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
Doyaewilliams

Too the Rescue ? Reply with quote

" Teresk !, Call Qurela and get the " Star " ready. We're going to save kirin. I lost to many people already. " Sarn, Be reasonable. This is an imperial SSD your talking about !, they're virtal fortess." Sarn looked at her and knew she was speaking the truth. But even so he still felt that they needed to do something. " Teresk do you remeber our bounty hunter friend ?"

Teresk nodded and gave a defeated sigh she knew what he was going to do. " Alright sarn what is your plan ?" she said with annoance.

"remeber when we had to take out that power generator on Devos 7 ?"

the memeroy came flooding back to teresk mind. The Idea of her wearing that stupid bounty hunter outfit again did not boded well with her. " I am not going to wear that thing sarn!, I still have scars from that stupid armor.

Sarn looked at her with a bit of anger in his eyes. He did not want to get into it with her but he had no choice. " Lesson Teresk !, if you know a better way to sneak aboard an imperial super star destoryer , then I would like to here it !"

A weird smurk suddenly came over teresk's face. " alright but my plan does not invole me wearing any type of armor. Sar...or should I say doyae ?"

" ohhhh, alright teresk I'll put on the costume." defeated sarn marched over to his room and started palceing on his disquise. While teresk slip on her infamous Koyi komad persona. Together the two walked toward their ship and along with Ami and Qurela headed off to save their squadmate and friend.

OOC: Doyae and Koyi are two alias that teresk and sarn used to get into an imperial base in one of my old stories. They paraded around as bounty hunters for two days before having a chance to compelete the mission. Their bounty hunter friend was a Wolf man named Mako. He help them get close to the imperials until they were able to strike the power core.
Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 3:47 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lord Arragon

Kalyant popped open the metal grate in the area he thought should be the lower bridge level. The cot with the sleeping man next to the stormtrooper armor told him otherwise. It was just as well. He would be able to navigate the massive tin can in an area larger than 2 feet by 4 feet, a definite improvement. He pulled out his lightsaber, and cleanly swung the red energy blade through the man's neck. He may not be the sharpest tool in the shed when it came to playing with the lightsaber, but he could do that much. Heck, a bartender in Mos Eisley could use a vibroknife, and his movement wasn't too much more complicated than that.

Two minutes later, a stormtrooper squad leader walked out of the bunker, locking the room behind him. The decapitated body lay right inside of the ventilation shaft, the heat from his weapon having cauterized all the blood vessels and keeping the scene clean. The other bonus that he now had aquired was a code cylinder from the man's suit. He doubted that it could put him into many classified places, but it would more than likely get him anywhere that he needed to go. He headed up to the bridge.

The code cylinder opened the blast doors: at any time other than a complete low-security point, he probably would not have been permitted access, but nothing was happening in the ship. Yet. The man in the officer's uniform asked him his business; Kalyant responded by knocking him unconcious with the Force. Picking up the commander's code cylinder, he replaced the stormtrooper's into the slot on the officer's garb. Unlimited access, more or less. The other men working had not noticed him: the Empire trained the bridge crew to ignore all distractions. Now was the time that he could play with these fancy ships.

He scanned the readouts of all the bridge crew's consoles: finding the nav officer, he had the crewman set a vector for hyperspace to a coordinate in the Hapan system, one that would have the ship accelerate straight through the Super Star Destroyer. If the collision didn't get them, the Battle Dragons would. Brainwashing the Imperials was really too much fun. The time until final acceleration was fifteen minutes.

Then Kalyant found the life support console. He grinned, but decided against his first plan of action, content to merely play with the lights. The ambient light fixtures throughout the ship would now randomly blink off and on. Thinking back, he wasn't quite sure why he wanted that, but why not? Screw with the Imps as much as humanly possible.

A voice came into his helmet. Crap. Not what I need. "[K Company, 2nd Platoon, report to hangar bays. Critical staff in danger. Repeat, Captain in life-death duel. Over.]" Kalyant looked around. The platoon would notice his absence, the gold patch marking him clearly as someone important. Oh well. Maybe he could mess around with this captain fellow, getting Kirin out in the process.

He went down the turbolifts to the hangar bay level, his rank drawing respectful stares and salutes from onboard personnel. He walked to a transparisteel viewport overlooking the hangar bay. There, an odd sight met his eyes. An Imperial Officer with a lightsaber dueling an Imperial techie with a lightsaber. Umm... Moments later, he recognized the face of the techie. Kirin. Hmm. Saved me the trouble.

Using the Force, he shattered the transparisteel wall outwards, leaping through the shards of glass to the deck below him. As he landed, he unholstered the flechette in his holster, snapping it to secondary fire and launching several anti-personnel mines at the formation of stormtroopers that he apparently belonged to, standing nearby and waiting to defend their superior. As the mines exploded, white armor blacked, and bodies went flying, often one body spreading in several directions. With that, Kalyant tossed aside the flechette and pulled off his helmet and armor. He unholstered two lightsabers and walked over to the Imperial.

He flicked both lightsabers on when he came within 100 feet of the Imperial. One turned on a bright crimson; the other, neon pink. D*mmit. Not the right color. He quickly deactivated the pink one and replaced it with another crimson one. Satisfied, he announced, "Imperial captain! What an honor to finally meet you in person. Trust me, the pleasure is all mine." And with that, he reached out with the Force, and suddenly pulled him back, his intention to send the officer flying behind him. He stepped to the side, lightsabers as ready as they could be.
4. Catch the man.
~Headhunter
Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 6:28 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
PrinceKirin

As with all star fleets, the watch had to be changed. On set of officers to the next. The bridge cleared and was refilled with fresh and ready officers. Stoke returned to the bridge, his stomach full from dinner. He stood strait. A helmsman yelled, "Sir?."

"Yes ensign?"

"The previous watch has locked in a course to the Hapan system."

"And, perhaps it is be the captains order."

"Well sir, our course will take us strait through the ssd."

"Communications, advise ssd of course and time of departure. Perhaps the captain believes that if we jump into hyperspace, Kirin can't escape. They are in battle down below now."

"Aye sir!"

The SSD moved slowly and entered a new orbit. The battle dragons will soon have some fun.

Stoke continued, "Also inforn the Remount and Gristmill of our departure. Tell them to set course and departure time to match."

"Aye!"

Kagome worked with a blaster. She didn't know how to work it. She was attempting to set it to stun. But she seemed unseeccessful.

The duel raged on. Now the forces were even.
Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 7:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
casnavely

ooc: Jeez, 6... didn't realize...I missed quite a bit, huh? Oh well, I suppose I'll need to read and catch up and whatnot...
Post Sat Aug 23, 2003 7:54 am View user's profile Send private message
PrinceKirin

The duel took a turn for the worst. Setsuna's skill seemed to increase by the second. She deflected Kalyant then thrust at Kirin. Kirin deflected but she changed angle and hit her target. She thrust her saber into Kirin's chest. Kagome saw the end sticking out of Kirin's back. Setsuna withdrew it and went back to work with Kalyant.

Kirin dropped to his knees panting. The pain was almost more than he could bear. But he wasn't dead. Kagome finally figured out the blaster and fired it set at stun at Setsuna. She collapsed like a rag doll. Kalyant went to finish her but Kirin blocked him. Kirin managed to force out, "No don't kill her. Lets go." Kagome helped Kirin to his feet and led him to the shuttle. Blood dripped from his wound. Kalyant didn't kill Setsuna. He followed.

"Its his lung." Kagome said aloud.

Kirin forced out as he sat down in the cockpit, "Since when are you a medic?"

"You haven't seen me for two years. Mom was a medic so I followed her path. One difference, I am studying to be a surgeon." She said with confidence.
Post Mon Aug 25, 2003 5:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
Doyaewilliams

OOC: Soory I haven't posted in a while. If you want you can move this to the ATB and post there. Tell the Admin first. If you haven't read the ooc board yet then I am busy trying to set up our own web page. I will post here once it is ready so just NPC my character for the time being.
Post Wed Aug 27, 2003 9:14 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Doyaewilliams

The " corellia Star and it's two x-wing escorts dropped out off hyperspace near the Giant space cruiser. Sarn or should I say Doyae looked at the ship and noticed the rear eniganes light up. " If they go into hyperdrive then our plan will be ruined. Alright every body change of plan. Their about to go into hyperspace. So I guess we should follow them." The giant space craft jumps into light speed with four rebel ships following.

OOC: Hey kirin, If you escape by shuttle. Then make that shuttle the Tydirum. I would like for black nova to have the credit of stealing it. BTW we will attemp to board the ship or at least attack it and distract the imperals. BTW did you check out our new sight ?

Post by PrinceKirin »

"No! We've jumped into hyperspace." Kagome yelled in dissapointment.

Kirin thought. He knew that the ships wouldn't just have jumped for no reason. And why would Setsuna order it. He looked at Kalyant. "Where are we going?" he asked accusingly. His sentence was short and stressing his injured lung.

"The Hapan system," he replied mechanically.

Kirin didn't bother to ask why. He knew Hapan was close anyway. He said, "Go bind Setsuna's hands before she wakes up. Leave her saber where it is. Don't ask why. I just feel we should.," he attempted to let the force guide his every command, " I think it might also be good if you wen't back to your ship and prepare to leave. We are getting out of here as soon as this thing gets to its destination. I don't need to be told about the battle dragon's "love" for the Empire. They won't like these ISDs let alone this shuttle. Get moving." His voice sounded irratated. He had rushed in just to get himself hurt. "Echo, lock all the hatches and blast doors leading into this hanger." He finished as Kalyant left. Echo beeped. Kirin understood this as an 'I already did.'

Kagome finished checking the sytems and she set the course for Dark Knight base. She looked at Kirin, "This shuttle ought to come in handy in the future."

ooc: Yeah, the sites are well done. Excellent idea about the shuttle. I had even had the thougth of the squadron taking part in the Battle of Endor. (Smiles evily) I just want a crack at a death star. (Smile grow bigger and is followed by an equally evil laugh)
"Yeah, and I stole an ISD. Doesn't mean you should. I am the lunitic around here." LT. CMDR. KIRIN A. TSUKINO
----------------------------------------
"What? Where in God's vast galaxy are you going to find a man crazy enough to even attempt to jump a moon into hyperspa.....where do I sign?"

FORGE ATOSURYUA, Promethian Engineering Guild, department of hyperspacial physics and temporal studies

Post by Guest »

OOC: Your not the only one that thought about taking on that death star. In fact Black Nova squadron Does become involed during the battle of Endor. But I want us to do some inbetween stories before then. So be Paitent Guys you'll get your shot at the Death Star 2 soon. And If you want can go hunting for Ewoks.

IC: " Teresk Where is that ship going ?" Sarn asked her. She takes at look at the Nav computer and calcluates the ships trajectory. When the data returns, Teresks gives out a small yelp and stares at the screen in shock.Her Lekku start twicthing in a nervous kind of way. Conserned sarn Decides to find out the problem. " Huh, What's wrong ?" He asked worried. " Those...That pysco bitch is taking them towards Hapes !" Sarn glares at her in disbelif and decides to look and the scanners himself. But when the nav computer confirms teresks fears. He quickly turns away and gives a long exhasuted sigh. " ahhh, Is...She...NUTS ?! " " Alright if thats how she wants to play it fine. Set a course for Hapes." " Teresk gives sarn a frighten look and for awhile does not move. " Huh, Sarn are you feeling okay ?, I mean this is hapes we're talking about. The Imperials can't even defeat their Battle dragons cruisers or get even a parsec into their terriotory." Sarn lets out another sigh and faces teresk directly in the eyes. He places her hands in his and stares deeply into her blue eyes. " teresk dear, My squadmate, Pal, And friend is on that Imperial ship. I not the type to leave people hanging, Neither are you. Remeber when I was captured on Comminer and how you Qurela,Bant,and Bungo came to save me. I mean Sure that was only a small garrison..." " Small ? " Teresk cutt him off. " They had three Regiments of Stprmies, Two Walker Battlions, And 4 squadrons of Interceptors guarding that place. You think it was easy ?!" " Please clam down, The point is he would do the same for us. Besides the Hapans aren't interested in Hurting rebels which gives us the advanged." An ockward silance comes between the two. they stare at each other before teresk turns back to her station a begians caluteing a course for Hapan space. " If we end up dead sarn. I'm going two murder you." Sarn flashes her mischivfivous grin before pulling back the hyperdrive lever and looks at his nerviuos girl friend next to him. " I wouldn't have it any other way." He playfully quips.

Post by PrinceKirin »

Setsuna awoke finding her hands and feet bond. But, fortunately for her, her hands were in front of her. She froced herself up and looked around. A shuttle with a closed hatch, the blast doors were down, and nothing else. She hobbled over to a computer terminal and inquired the course and destination. The computer displayed all the data she needed. It told of the course to the Hapan system and that her entire force of ISD's were on their way there. Her eyes widened and she cursed under her breath. She had to find a way out. She found her light saber and made her way to an air vent. She acitvated it only to find that it sparked and could do little more. She cursed some more. She looked at the vent cover, roled her eyes, then she haed butted it. The Vent bent and flung inward. She then began to crawl up the vent hoping to find an exit where she could get help.

The stars turned from streaks to dots. The ships dropped from hyperspace. Five battle dragons were looming far in the distance. Behind them were most likely more. The time it would take for the vessal to spot the intruders, report them, and set course to engage, would be no more than fifteen to twenty seconds.

Stoke's heart jumped as he saw them. "A trap......Ready all stations. GENERAL QUARTERS!" The bridge went from a silent room on the night watch to a very noisy and almost panicky place. Men ran from here to there. The same thing was happening on the Gristmill and Remount. Stoke knew that. He also knew that it would not be possible for all three ships to escape. The battle dragon began to bank. The fifteen seconds were up.
"Yeah, and I stole an ISD. Doesn't mean you should. I am the lunitic around here." LT. CMDR. KIRIN A. TSUKINO
"What? Where in God's vast galaxy are you going to find a man crazy enough to even attempt to jump a moon into hyperspa.....where do I sign?"

FORGE ATOSURYUA, Promethian Engineering Guild, department of hyperspacial physics and temporal studies

Post by Guest »

Sarns small rescue party Dropped out of Hyperspace. Just a few seconds after the imperials. Ahead of them, The Imperial fleet was engaged in battle with the Hapan Fleet. They watched as the Battle dragons Pounded the Star Destroyers with there Heavy turbo laser fire. A pit started to grow in sarns stomch. If the Star destroyer was destroyed then how were they going to save Kirin. He pushed the thought out of his head and ordered the other ships to follow him. As they flew in close to the battle. Sarn spooted an Imperial shuttle leaving the bay. All of a sudden He had gotten a strange feeeling about that shuttles crew. " teresk get that shuttles hailing frequintcy." He ordered her. While teresk was trying to Find the shuttles singal through all the incomin comm chater. Sarn felt a strange prenses entering his mind. " Hello Commander nice to see you." A smile grew on sarns face as he reconised the voice. " Sarn I have the shuttles comm channel." she said. Sarn quickly picked up the mike and greeted his friend.

" Aww...Kirin I had come all this way to save you. But you escape. Oh well lets get out of here. Before those battle dragons turn their attension on us."

Post by PrinceKirin »

"Yes, lets. Those battle dragons sould ignore you for a while. It's me that they won't like."

Shortly after the rebel ships, Kalyant's hidden ship (ooc:Don't want to leave ya there Kalyant.) and the shuttle dissapeared into hyperspace.

=========Back on Board the Rei==============

Setsuna had found a vent. But it would be a twelve foot vertical drop. She decided to go on to the next one. But one of the enemy blasts made the vent swing open under her. She dropped like a rock onto the deck. Three storm troopers ran to her.

"Don't just stand there! Untie me!" She yelled.

They did so. She got up and sprinted as fast as she could to the bridge.

Minutes Later --------------

She arrived. Smoke was in the air from blown panels and circuits. She took command,

"Stoke, damage report!"

"Light damage. We have lost or port deflector. The Gristmill has taken heavy damage around her gravity wells. The Remount has had a hull breech on her bridge. It is sealed, however most of her bridge crew is gone, including the captain." Stoke reported.

"We must withdraw!" She demanded.

"Aye admiral!"

"Return to our last location outside this system." She directed.

"Aye, changing course." Replied the helm.

"Gristmill and Remount acknoledge and are about to enter hyperspace." Yelled communications.

"Very well." She said as the stars turned to streaks.

All three managed to escape. They had been in battle exactly 4 minutes. All three had barely been able to hold on for even that.

When they dropped out of hyperspace the damage was clear. The gristmill and Remount could be described as "swiss cheese." Several large hull breeches were present on both ships. The Rei had held back and prevented such damage.

"Skipper! In coming message from the SSD." Yelled communications.

"Patch it through." Setsuna sighed.

It sounded scrathy over the Rei damaged comm system. "ISD Rei, you, Gristmill, and Remount are to go to Corrusant as soon as emergency repairs are complete. Two star ship tenders are on the way. Admiral Setsuna, you are to report aboard immediately. You are going to accompany Vader there."

Setsuna set back in her chair, "That can't be good." She whispered.

Post by Guest »

OOC: If we get any Player characters to join the squadron. Then Lets train them at my site or davids mirror site. So we don't waste Thread space.

Post by Gonesolo »

Meawhile light years away at the site of the last fight of Phantom base.

A battered stock light freighter emerges from hyperspace and slows to a barely measureable speed, in the cockpit of the frieighter a wookie and a human male stare out the plexiglass viewports, a look of confusion on their faces.

"This is where the signal is coming from!" starts the man, "but there is no sign of the pretence anywhere!"

<Looks like the site of a battle my friend> growls his wookie companion. <there is an awful lot of debris out there!>

"I wonder!" contemplates the man as he changes the settings on the ships scanners for a tighter scan, a few moments later his worst fears are confirmed. "That debris is what is left of the Pretence" he exclaims

<So what happened to Black Nova?> quieres his collegue

"Not really my concern, all that concerns me is where is mistress Ariane!" snaps R5, a concerned tone in his voice as he stares intently at the scanner read out.

"Ah HA" he exlaims "there is is!"

<Excuse me R5> growls Ranga a bit confused <but there what is?>

"The pretence's log recorder" smiles R5 "And its still functioning, I'm downloading the log now!"

<What do you expect to find?> Queried the massive wookies as he stretched to his full length in his chair.

"The Pretence logs should log the launch/return of this ship and the Legacy, we should be able to ascertain if they have returned to her since we left!"

For a few moments R5 was silent as he gazed through the Pretence's (other wise know as Phantom base) recent logs.

"There it is!" he called with glee, "Quinn's Legacy lauched a few hours before the Pretence's destruction, Looks like it was heading to ....................Oh my ............Corruscant!"

<Corruscant, why would it be heading there?>

"I have no idea my friend but I do intend on finding out." smiled R5 as he turned the Dark Hunter on it's axis and the ship quickly jumped back into hyperspace enroute to Corruscant.

Post by Guest »

The swirling eeire blue light of the hyperspace tunnel passed over the fleeing rebel ships as they made their way towards their base. Inside the " Corellia Star " Sarn and his girlfriend busied themsevles by making checks on the ships systems. After making sure the systems were all operational they turned to face each other. Decideing to go first Teresk asked sarn his plans.

" So,What now sarn ?"

" Now We rebuild the squadron and get back at the imperials."

She looks at him curiously and moves closer to his side. She then places a hand on his shoulder and whispers into his ear.

" Sarn...If your still upset at what happ...."

Of course I'm upset Teresk !" he yells cutting her off. "Why did they do that? " Why did the crew aboard the Phantom had to die ?"

Teresk hugs sarn and lets her lekku rest on his shoulders. She had known sarn long enough to image his pain. The phantom was like a second home for her as well as sarn,bant,and the other members of black nova. She sighs at the sudden memory of the day they first got there new HQ. The battles and adventures they shared. All cut down in a flash of turbolaser fire.
She looked up at her boyfriend and noticed that he was trying to hold back a few tears. " It's okay to cry sarn. I'm here and your here thats what's important." He looks at her with tear filled eyes and places his hands around her in a warm embrace. " I-It's not that teresk. When i saw the "phantom" exploed I thought I lost you and everyone else. I lost so many during the war. My parents and my grand father. Are Either captured or dead at the imperials hands. I looked back at our early battles. Both defeats and victories and wonder when will it end ?" Teresk lets go of sarn and looks at him directly in the eyes. Her face has a look of detrumnation on them. "Sarn, This is not you,Not the man that I love ! Pull yourself together." She said to her lover sternly. " Sarn looks at her in amasement and allows a smile to grow on his face. " Thanks teresk for those words. I can't cry now,The squadron needs me to lead them." He wipe the tears fromhis face and starts to smile a little more he looks at teresk with the same goffy smile she'd seen a thousand time beofre.

" Teresk ?"

" Sarn ?"

" Feel like making Emporor Palpitine regret ever hearing of Black Nova Squadron ?"

Teresk smile as the man she known came back to her. She laughs and hugs her boyfriend tightly around the neck. " I was afried that if you carried on the way you did then I would have to resort to phyiscal voilance."

" I don't blame you, Know lets get back home so we can rest. Tomorrow Black Nova squadron is going to shao the empire what we're really made off."
Location: Sector 9 Delta 04 Major-Alpha; Specification: The Computer

Post by Shebulba »

Ranesh stared as the modified Tie dropped out of hyperspace. He was staring at a graveyard. He had felt something in the force earlier, but he had never imagined.... Debris from ships of all sorts, an ISD, some strike ships, and... "No... it couldn't be...."

"What?" Naomi half-whispered, not taking her eyes off the scene in front of them.

Ranesh shook his head, "It's nothing, just seeing things, haven't slept in ages." But something unmistakable, something in the force, told him that a corvette had been destroyed here, a certain corvette, called the Phantom.

Ranesh knew that Black Nova would have had to go to one of several places after a battle of these proportions. He set coordinates for the closest one, Dark Knight Base.

The blue tunnel of hyperspace surrounded them as he looked toward Naomi. She had hardly spoken since they had left Tq4. Roland had walked to the back of the strangely accomodating Tie. Ranesh finally said, "We all miss him, Naomi. All of us."

Naomi looked up at him, and a ghost of a smile appeared onher face. She sighed and looked down again. And then she finally spoke. "He was like a father to me, I never knew my parents well..."

Ranesh was sympathetic. He didn't know what he would have done had he not had Roland. He only knew his parents from flashes like the one he had on the way to Tq4. He sighed as well, and then they came out of hyperspace.

He looked upon the base, and knew instantly that this was where his squadron was. He opened his comlink.

"Dark Knight Base this Nova 5 reporting in. I have two passengers with me aboard a stolen Tie. One of which is Nova 6, Requesting permission to dock," he said as formally as possible.

After a few seconds he got the go ahead from one of the base staff. He pulled the craft in towards the hangar he was directed to when he noticed something wrong....

"Sithspawn!" he cried.

"What is it?" Roland asked rushing up to the control board.

The blasted Imps never installed landing jets on this blasted thing and it won't slow down enough for, should i say, a quality landing. The blasted ship was a prototype for crash tests!"

"And you didn't notice untill now?"

"Well as you remember, i didn't exactly have time for a pre-flight check! And we had enough Imps on our six that i didn't really feel like slowing down either!"

"So what do we do?" Naomi spoke up for the first time.

"Well, I would say fasten your seatbelts, 'cause it's going to be one bumpy ride."

Ranesh focused and pulled up slightly on the yoke. He slowed down as much as he could, and braced himself as the hangar filled his view.

The Tie entered the hangar and touched down twice befored it stayed there, shaking everyone inside violently. Miraculously it hit no other craft, but hit the walls plenty of times, giving way to electrical fires in the craft. The craft barreled through the hangar, narrowly missing several maintenance men. Eventually the craft slammed into the far wall, adding to the scrapes and bruises already suffered by the humans inside.

Naomi was the first of them to realize the danger of staying inside the craft and hurried them out. She had, afterall, taken part in building it, though unintentionally. As the three hurried away from it, the Tie, was rocked by a small explosion, and the craft was reduced to scrap metal before their eyes. As maintenance men rushed to put out the mess of flames, Naomi had one thought going through her mind. So, thus ends the story of Tq4....

Post by PrinceKirin »

The captured shuttle left hyperspace. Kirin commed base, "This is Nova 2 aboard captured shuttle. Request landing permission."

"Granted Nova 2, welcome back."

"Emergency medical team to hanger bay." He tacked on at the end.

His voice was dissapearing again.

Minutes later .....

The shuttle landed near the Serenity. Across the bay was a fresh wreck. A tie fighter of some sort. The medical team swarmed onto the shuttle and quickly put Kirin on a gerny. He tried to yell, "I don't need a darn gerny! I am perfectly capible of walkin...." He was cut off by a anesthesia gas mask being put over his mouth. Kagome began, he has taken a wound to his chest. His lung is damedged. They began to rush him off. Kirin roled his eyes and went along. He looked at three figures standing between the med team and the burning tie. Two looked familiar. "Hmmm. They look familiar. This stuff sure tastes funny." With that he went unconscious.

Post by Guest »

Just two hours after droping out of lightspeed after kirins shuttle. Sarn Guided his ship toward the space station that loomed ahead. A voice cracked over his comlink telling him to identifiy himself.

" It's me guys Commander Ozan." He says into the comlink mike.

" Okay sarn Your clear to land. But I should warn you there was a crash in the hanger bay."

" A crash ?!" Both Sarn and Teresk Yelled inquisitively.

" Yeah And guess who it was. NOVA 6 and 5."

the commander and Cheif medical officer just stared at the comlink in silence.They both still couldn't belive what they just heard what had they had been told. the thought that both missing pilots were alive and have returned safely had both filled them with a sinse of renewed hope. Allowing a wide smile to replace the stearn look on his face. He quickly picked up the comm and told the other officer that he was headed in and to prepare a debriefing for them, After rested a bit.
He then turns back to his ship controls and pushes the thottle forward to it's maxim level.

" Looks like black Nova Sqaudron is about to make a major come back.' He happily says.

" Yeah the empire is in trouble now." Teresk adds jokingly

Sarns slows the acceleration of his ship as they near the entrance of the hanger. Then o,once he finds a suitable landing spots he gentlly sets his craft down and powers down the eniganes. " Teresk, This is going to be one happy reunion." He says to her. " I just hope this time the team decides to stay together." She adds. Sarn flashes her one of his goofy smiles and starts down the ramp. " After this we'll be damn near inseperable. And you were right earlier teresk. The Empire is going to be in Major trouble now !" "We'll see to that."

Post by PrinceKirin »

A couple hours after Sarn's return, Kirin found himself laying on a medical bed. His bacta bath left him in a less than happy state.

"I could have made it with out help." Kirin said breaking the silence around him.

"You were injured." Kagome replied.

"Yeah, sure. You know I am as healthy as a Chandrillan mountain hawk."

Kagome chuckled at his rebellious words. Obviously he wasn't happy.

"You all made a big deal of nothing."

"Really?" Kagome questioned as she slapped his chest.

Kirin winced from the sudden shock of pain, "Alright, maybe I needed a little help. I want to return to duty. I hate being on this bed."

"Doc says in a few hours you will be free to go. But your battle action will be limited for about a day."

Kirin starred with a blank look.

Post by PrinceKirin »

Kirin was realesed and as he and Kagome walked down the hall he asked, "I have been wondering. How exactly did you get captured?"

"Old Harry, the frieghter pilot that worked for you father, was giving me a ride to where I had heard you were. At the time it was Tatooine. Some bounty hunting thing. Our hyper drive screwy so we dropped out at the nearest inhabital planet. This planet was P3K. And it is controlled by the imperials. We were captured and held there for a month before a star destroyer picked us up." She responded.

Hmm, I don't recall any imperial base on a planet P3K. Maybe... He thought. "Tell me about this base."

"There were orbiting drydocks made for star destroyers. Also a tie fighter factory on the surface. They made every fighter from normal ties to bombers. I guess it is a hidden base. It wasn't well defended. Of course the fighters produced there had no warheads. So they would amount to nothing but blaster fire. The star destroyers that went to the dry dock were almost always on the verge of blowing up. Not a ship to defend a base with. An ISD and a few transports came once a week to take fighters to Coruscant. ANd that is it."

Kirin began to grin. A hidden base, not greatly defended, and they knew where it was. "Thats the break we have been looking for!" He jogged off to find Sarn.

------

When Kirin found Sarn, he was eating in the Galley. Kirin sat down across from Sarn. Kirin told him all that Kagome had said and what he thought of it. Sarn nodded between bites to show he heard. "Sir, I recommend that as soon as the squadron is rested, we attack that base. I think we should brings a few bombers and ships to escort them. This is the break sir. What do you think?" Kirin finished anxiously awaiting the reply of his commanding officer.

Post by Guest »

" Sounds like a great idea ! it's the perfact way to get back at those bantha lovers. But I would like for Roland and Ranesh to rest up first. We all need alittle practice. So rest up and once everyone is ready meet me in the breifing room in about two days. We have some plans to go over."

Post by PrinceKirin »

Kirin had a thought before he got up. He spoke up, "Sir, assuming that this base is as undefended as mentioned. Would it not be possible for the Rebellion to capture it. If not it, then maybe one of the ISDs in dry dock. If I recall correctly, ship self destruct systems are removed when in drydock. It was just a thought sir. Exuse me please." Kirin got up and began to walk out. As he reached the the corridor he turned around and grabbed an apple with the force to snack on. The hatch closed behind him. The y-wings. And N-1. And more, my friends. They were like family. I wonder if the Imperials have heard of the Faleenian proverb that speaks of revenge as a dish that is best served cold. It is very cold is space...

Post by Guest »

Sarn watched as the repair droids moved from ship to ship. The crews were readying their ships for immedtite departure. And sarn felt anxious togo out and deliver much desevered payback at the imperials. As the technisions rushed to re-fuel and repair the starfighters. Sarn decided to pop into the sickbay and see how roland and ranesh were doing.

OOC: Sorry to end it. But I have to go somewhere

Post by PrinceKirin »

Kirin, Ami, and Kagome both had entered the hanger. The two new ships assigned to Kirin and Ami sat there. Recently repainted and now both craft bore the squadron's seal. Ami was going to fly a y-wing and Kirin an x-wing.

"Don't get hurt Kirin." Kagome said.

"I don't intend to. Were are just going out to make sure our blasters are aligned. We will be right back."

"That not what I am talking about."

"Then what is it."

"That mission, it is dangerous."

Kirin jumped in his cockpit as the y-wing left. Ami's voice came over Kirin's cockpit speaker, "Kirin, hurry up."

"I don't intend on getting hurt Kagome. Besides, I have been in worse situations. Just ask Sarn about a certain ISD named Vermillion." Kirin cockpit closed.

Kagome left the hanger. Kirin soon joined Ami flying around the base. "Ami, it sure was nice of the navigation officer to give us the location of that space debris."

"Sure was. I think we should just test the blaster lock systems."

"Better if we check the normal system too."

"Are you.... I have something on my scanner. A ship has dropped out of hyperspace."

"I see it."

A tired voice entered the comm link. A voice Kirin and Ami recognized. "Can you here me? This is Lieutenant Mason Mayhey of the rebel 181st infanty devision. I require assistance. I request permission to land. Please respond."

The base communications replied first. "Please repaet your identity and verify."

Kirin interupted, "This is Nova 2. Consider it verified command. This is an old friend."

"Acknoldged Nova 2. Please escort craft in."

"Affirmative."

Mason's hands weakly worked the controls. He hadn't eaten or drinken any thing in several hours. Kirin and Ami came along side his ship. As the light hit its hull Kirin starred in amazment. "It is a Firespray. I have only heard of such ships."

The ships landed and Kirin was made the quickest appoach he could. The hatch lowered and Mason limped out. "Mason!" Ami yelled.

He smiled.

"Where did you get this baby?" Kirin asked excitedly.

"I found it in a half collapsed hanger about four clicks out from Echo base. I had to speed up my escape or the imps would have got me too. They almost did two days later. I guess I own it now, by salvage laws and all. I need medical."

"You look like you do. Come on."

Ami and Kirin helped Mason to medical. Various mechanics glanced at the Firespray. Very few exist, especially after what Jango did to the othe proto-types.

FIRESPRAY

Post by Shebulba »

Ranesh had been taken to the med bay, and he fell asleep before they could even give him anesthetics. He hadn't slept in days. He had a dream. it was about the night his parents were killed, he relived the entire scene over again. His parents cries brought back the memeories clearer than anything else could have done. His dream then moved on to his meeting with Roland, and on to their invilvement in the incident on Naboo, where he had met much of this squadron for the first time. The images flashed through his brain. Essja, his best friend and traitor. Joining Black Nova. He relived every mission they had together until his mind arrived at his going AWOL to rescue Roland on Tq4.

Here his mind slowed down. He remembered r5 and his wookiee friend had joined him until they were forced to go their seperate ways. He remebered meeting Naomi and Asad. For some reason an image flashed into his mind of Roland and Asad looking from Naomi to him. He forgot this part of the dream when he woke though.

When he woke, it was to see Captain Sarn in the med bay. He immediately said, "Kirin's been promoted hasn't he?" seeing Sarn's expression brought the first smile he had had in a long time.

Post by PrinceKirin »

Kirin and Ami were pratically dragging Mason when they entered the sick bay. Sarn looked around to them, "Sir, I believe you remember Mason, certainly he remembers you. According to records he was killed in action on Hoth. Obviously the imperials had no such luck."

Mason smiled.

Kirin and Ami flopped Mason onto a bed. A couple doctors went to him.

"Ranesh, don't take too long to heal. We're all anxious to inflict some major payback on those imps. It does me good to see the squadron together as one unit again." Kirin smiled.

Post by Shebulba »

Roland heard Ranesh reply in the next bed, "I'd be out of here right now if these medics weren't as stubborn as I am!" Roland smiled. It seemed Ranesh was his usual self. Roland had gotten over his anger at Ranesh about the incident in the hangar. He had come to the sad conclusion from what he had overheard that the Phantom was no more. He remembered that he had first seen the Phantom, or not seen it, for it looked like an asteroid at the time, during the incident on Naboo. This was sad news indeed. Frowning, Roland turned on his side to try to get some more rest.
(insert evil laugh here)

Post by PrinceKirin »

Kirin began to speak with Sarn, "Sir, I have spoken with Kagome. The dry docks at his station require that all ISDs deactivate their weapons systems and self destruct systems. For safety. It makes sense, these little repair posts are extreamly well hidden. According to what Kagome has told me, the ships sent their are so extreamly damadged that they would be easy to defeat. That is until they are repaired. Also, Kagome said that the storm troopers and most of the crews are reassigned or on extended leave. They are more usefull in other places. This would leave less than a hand full of actual crew plus all the yard birds conducting repairs. Most of the ships systems are automated at this point. That way, incase of emergency, they can get the ISD away from the base. I believe that if we take that shuttle with a strike team disguised as yard birds and crew relief and land it on an ISD a couple hours ahead of the attack, that when we attack, the strike team could take the ISD in the confusion and capture it. We would get the ISD and the shuttle back plus what ever craft are on the ISD. The memory core would be extreamly valuble to us and to the rebellion. I believe it is worth the risk. I volunteer to lead the strike team. I have already choosen the men I want on the team. All I need is your go ahead." He paused then finished, "Imagine, the imperials find that their base was destroyed. They may never know we have the ISD." Kirin finished his proposal with a smile. He could task victory.

Ami listened then thought,He is more bold than I thought..

Foxtrot

Post by David_Winters »

A young Tech Officer barged into the sick bay holding a datapad in one hand. He looked around the room quickly and spotted Commander Sarn Val Ozan.
"Sir!" he cried. Sarn turned to look at the young human.
"Message rated Priority Alpha from the Corell System, for you, sir."
"Corell System?"
The small datapad suddenly gave out a small whir, and a message scrolled across the screen.

Activating decrypting software...
Cracking...
Cracking...Done
Encryption Software: Imperial Grade [Star Destroyer Communications System]
Loading....Done
Priority: ALPHA
Black Nova Squadron

This is Captain David Winters, Black Nova 3, giving out a Priority Alpha distress signal to Black Nova Squadron. It would seem that the Imperials are on Corellia, and wouldn't you guess who is commanding them? It's our old pal, Fleet Admiral Veers. Apparently, they're doing some sort of negotiations planet side for Corellia to choose a side. I don't know what's happening exactly, but I do know this. I'm on the
Echelon Prime which is in-system and orbiting Corellia. I've got multiple patrols out hunting for me, and they've confiscating my X-wing and I believe they are going to scrub Bullseye of all information regarding Black Nova and its bases. Things aren't looking good, man. It'll only take so long for-

Transmission Error
Possibilites: [Malfunction/Combat/Damaged System]
End Transmission

[/quote]
If you're going to do something, do it right. Or at least don't let the other side know you're cheating.

Post by PrinceKirin »

"Sir, I think the mission will have to wait. I recommend that all able squadron members leave ASAP to rescue him. I also recommend that a small vessal drop out of hyper space opposite of us to distract them as we extract Winters." Kirin had concern.

Post by Guest »

OOC:I guess we go to davids board now

" I agree, Okay Kirin I need you and ami to slip in and rescue david, While Bungo,Qurela and me distract the imperials. Becareful. I don't want any more loses on my hands. We have a easy target on Pk3 to deal with. " " Mason,roland and ranesh. I want you to rest here sinse all of you are still injured. But if you feel that you can carry on then come with me. I'll have my ship waiting in the docking bay." He turns to leave but beofre he steps out of the door way he turns back to face kirin. " oh ,by the way kirin I was wondering If it was possable to capture a star destroyer from that base. After all the empire does owe us a new command ship, so why don't we take on of theirs ?" He flashes im a sly grin before heading out the door.

Post by Shebulba »

Ranesh immediately sat up and announced that he would be going with the rest of the squad. Roland sighed and announced, "I guess I have to go too to keep you from getting into trouble."

"Come now, Roland. You should know by now that I'll get into trouble with or without your help." Ranesh grinned.

"Indeed."

They were both ready to go within minutes. They waited in the hangar after they had had a quick snack. Ranesh was very excited to be in a mission with his old squad this soon, it was obvious. As they waited, Roland saw several new members to which he would introduce himself later. He was also not surprised to see Naomi emerge into the hangar and come over to them. She glanced at the ships and some of the crew, and then turned to Ranesh. "You shouldn't be leaving this soon," she said scolding.

"Good luck trying to talk him out of it!" Roland said, grinning.

"Well," she said, her tone softening, "be careful then." And with that, she left.

Ranesh turned around to see Roland sigh and shaking his head, with a look of wonder on his face. He distinctly heard Roland mutter, "blonde hair."

"What?"

"Nothing."
(insert evil laugh here)

Post by PrinceKirin »

"Sir, there is an imperial bounty on my head for stealing an ISD. It was fun, let me tell you. Upon our return, I will gather my men and we will take that ISD." Kirin said to Sarn. He turned to Ami, "Take the transponder out of that y-wing that was assigned to you. We need to look like civilians when we exit hypespace. Hey Mason, can I borrow your Firespray?"

"Look Kirin. As far as I am concerned, you can have it! I am all too happy to be rid of it. And if you had had my week, you would feel the same." Mason replied frankly.

"Thanks."

Kirin and Ami went to the hanger deck.

Kirin went aboard the firespray and checked systems as Ami began to remove the transponder from her ship. Kirin yelled to the mechanics, "I want the concussion launchers reloaded in two minutes. Double time it!" The mechanics went running. Before long they brought several missles on a hover cart. They loaded quickly. As soon as they were finished, Ami completed her task. Kirin commed to Sarn, "Sir, Ami and I are ready."

Too the Rescue...

Post by Guest »

" All right people. We don't want the imperials to know that we're rebels.so take out your current transponders and switch them. My ship currently no Alliance markings,so I'll be flying that one. Roland and Ranesh ,If your up to It I would like you two to man the Top and bottom guns wells while I handle the flying. Okay people lets move it !" He rushes toward his ship,with roland and ranesh following behind him. The once they are aboard and safly straped in. Sarn quickly actives his eniganes and feels the hum of the ships sublight kick in and reberverte around the ship. He switchs to repulsers and slowly glides his ship out of the docking bay were. They other rescuers are waiting. " Setting a course for Corellia,Home." He types in the coordinate into the nav computer and pulls back on the lightspeed lever. the stars around him suddenly from into a tunnel of blue light, It quickly engulf the small fleet and conseals them in the fabic of time and space.

Post by PrinceKirin »

Kirin dropped from hyperspace first. Followed a minute later by Ami. They maintained radio silence. However they communicated by flashing thaier running lights. Imperial patrols could be seen in the distance. Kirin could barely make out the Echelon Prime agienst the atmosphere.

There he is. Someone needs to draw off those imps before they spot him.

Kirin secured a channel, "Echelon Prime, this is Nova 2. I am here to assist."

Post by PrinceKirin »

ooc: oops.....uh......... :oops: .......Mega Brain Fart...........

Please disregard the last two sentences of my previous post. Now I will crawl under my rock and hide as if it will keep me from being embarreseed by my brain fart. *Crawls under rock but finds that he cannot entirly fit* Darn rock! ;)

Post by Guest »

The Corellia Star dropped out of hyperspace a few minutes after kirins. He orders Roland and ranesh to ready the turrets for action before hailing kirins ship.

" Kirin' We're going to create a distraction amoung the imperial patrols. Once all the fighters are drawn away. The path to the Echelon Prime ,should be clear of any interferance."

Once he finshes his message. He swicths the com off. and hits the throttle. The ships zooms towards the unsuspecting fighters so fast,that once they realise what is happing. Two of them are already taken out. " Good shot roland ! that got there attension !"

Post by Guest »

OOC: Post the resuce at davids board. Shattered Paradise on the story board fourm

Post by Guest »

OOC: NOTICE- this thread is not closed or is it dead. We are currently helping out another squadmate in another from. Once that is done we will come back here.

Post by PrinceKirin »

ooc: When we get back from correlia, I think we should put up a recruitment thread on the rp ooc board and pick up three or four pilots. We are still short of a squadron. What do y'all think?

Post by Guest »

" This is Commander Ozan to the Captian of the Revenge. We'll reach Dark Night Base in apporximtly two minutes. Be prepared for reversion from lightspeed on my mark." sarn said into the com he held firmly in his right hand. " We'rr Reeadyy Wheenn you are SSSSSarn." Said the revenge captian before he finally switched the com off. A sudden feeling brought sarns attension towards the cockpits entry door were, to his surprise, he noticed Ranesh standing over him. " That was some battle commander...Anyway, I wanted to ask you wait do you think david and kirin are doing back there ?" He asked with a confused sounding tone in his voice. Sarn just shook his head solumly and look back at his collage. " I wish I knew...I'm just as stumped as you are." He said with a hint of exhaustion in his voice. " but I do wish them luck and hope they get back in time for our next four missions." He adds quickly before turning once again to handle the ships controls. Suddenly the ships nav-computer alarm started to go off. Telling sarn that it was now time to end their little trip. He flips the ships com unit back on and quickly rises the revenge. " Alright prepare to exit lightspeed in three...two...One !" With a slight shudder running throughout the corridiors of the ship. The Beautiful blue light tunnel of lightspeed suddenly turns back into the empty backdrop of stars and planets the surrond their base. Behind sarns freighter The revenge and several other rebel fighters drop out out hyperspace and form up behind him. " This is Wing Commander Sarn Val Ozan To Dark Knight Base do you read ? "

OOC: Black Novas next planed missions from the Alliance HQ

Objectives-Assault on planet P3K
(Primary)Destroy Imperial ship yards
Destroy Tie fighter manufactering plants
Capture The Dreadnaught Dooku
(Secondary)-Steal A star destroyer

Objective: Occupany Admrial Ackbars fleet to the Mantoonie system And help engage the imperial forces there.
( Primary)-Protect the Home One from Tie fighters and and Destroy and bombers.
(Secondary)-Disable any escaping imperial shuttle and scan them.

Objective: Assault an Imperial Munitions convey
( Primary)-Take out all Freighters carring Warheads or blasters
( Secondary)-N/A

Objective: Covert Espionge on Ralta 7
( Primary)-Infilitrate the Imperial Garrsion there and steal the imperial communacation codes from the main computer,so our forces can decihper their secert transmissions to and from every imperial base in the sector.And free the Captured Alliance Base Commander Major Tal Beridian.
(Secondary)-Capture or Kill the base commander Lt.Hawking

This should keep us busy... for awhile.( And Yes I am Aware that I'm crazy.LOL)

Post by PrinceKirin »

"Okay, get her ready to move." Yelled the chief surgeon of the Revenge. Ami was being sent to Dark Knight Base for better medical treatment.

ooc: Okay, I get to steal a ship. Woohooo! I can't wait to see my bounty after that stunt!

Post by Guest »

Inside the Corellia Star's Main hold. Sarn sat next to the montering station alongside his two gunners roland and ranesh. It had been two hours since they left the corellian system, just barly escaping the imperial taskforce that was launched against them. Sarn tiredly looks at his two wingmates and flashed them a small grin. " Now that wasn't so bad was it ?" he asked with sarcasim seeping in his voice. The two other rebels just chuckled lightly at his comment and shook their heads in agreeement. The grin on sarn face soon dissappered as his feature started to become more seirous. " We better rest up guys. Mon Mothma has just sent us a few new missions from HQ...We'll need every bit of energy If we're going to compelete them all. Rest up and may the force be with you !" He says to them before getting up and walking toward his bunk.

Post by PrinceKirin »

ooc: David and I will be on our way soon.

The revenge dropped out of hyperspace. She was expected and welcomed. Not a minute after leaving hyperspace, a shuttle left her bay. Onboard that is Ami.

On Dark Knight base a medical team was already awaiting the injured pilot. Amoungst this team was two medical techs, a nurse, a surgeon and assistant surgeon (Kagome). She had trained hard for the past days and proven worthy.

Post by Guest »

The remaing trip back to dark knight base had been uneventful. So much that almost everyone aboard sarns personal freighter was asleep,save for the ships on board computer. After two hours of traveling through lightspeed, The small fleet had finally reached their destination. With a soft jerk,the Star dropped out of hyperspeed and once again entered the familar star filled void. Behind it the Neb-B frigate Revenage and her support craft also drooped out of lightspeed and lined up around the small freighter. Together the little armada sailed thru the void,airless star-scape, towards their home base.

Post by PrinceKirin »

The shuttle landed and the hatch lowered. The med team rushed in and rushed out. Carrying Ami on a stretcher. The shuttle, aalmost as sson as it landed, closed the hatch and left. THe Revenge had already taken an escort postion near Dark Knight Base.

------40 minutes later--------

The firespray dropped from hyperspace. Kirin let out a sigh of relief. "Hey David, were back."

A light blinked on his consol. The base was coming in. "Craft Identify yourself."

"This is Nova 2 aboard firespray. Request permission to land."

"Granted Nova 2, bay 1 will be your destination."

Kirin smiled, "Copy that, Firespray out." Now turning his attention to David, who had been quite most of the trip back, "So, uh, tell me, who is the kid?"