Charmed

Unrelated stories that take place in a setting besides Star Wars...

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

Primal Magus

Charmed

Post by Merlin »

Warning: This thread may contain adult situations or language, as well as sensitive story materials.

OOC: This thread is closed to myself, Kristalina Sunrider, CEO Raith, and Jade Croft. There is an OOC thread for comments, or questions.

Petra Connor let out a sigh of frustration as she shut her laptop with more force than was necessary, having had all she could take of attempting to write her philosophy thesis. Sha had thought that sitting in class all day talking about the nature of humanity would be easy, but the class was proving to be harder than last year's psychology course. With psychology, at least there were hard terms, right and wrongs... with philosophy, it seemed every question had a thousand and one answers. Every time she thought she had something worked out in her mind, she would spot a flaw in her reasoning and have to start all over again. The thesis, "Is war beneficial or detrimental to the human condition?", was due in just three days.

On the surface, it seemed easy enough. War was a bad thing, right? People got killed, land got razed, lives destroyed. War is bad. But then she hit the age old snag... what of evil? When evil stirs in the world, do good people just sit by and do nothing about it? If the allied powers had simply taken a "War is bad" attitude, would everyone now be goose-stepping to classes and saying 'seig heil' while shuffling from class to class?

At twenty-one, she was top of her class in most classes she took, at least those that one could pass by memorizing text and citing references well. She excelled at math, history and english, but was finding philosophy harder to swallow than anything she had done before. She ran her fingers through her auburn hair, half wanting to simply tear it out, and decided it was time for a break.

In the kitchen she found her little brother, Phillip, studying at the table. As she got closer, she realized it was not school books he was poring over, but a collection of rulebooks from a popular role-playing game. In front him was an array of dice in an impressive range of colors and shapes. As she came up behind him, she gave his strawberry blond hair an affectionate tussel.

"Hey, sis." He said, not looking up from his 'work'. "How's the thesis coming?"

Petra plopped down at one of the dining chairs and idly flipped through one of Phillip's books. "It's not..." She said, her frustration evident. "I'm giving it a break. What are you doing here?"

Phillip's shrug was typical of those his age. At sixteen, he was withdrawn most of the time, especially since they had moved. Just a few months ago, the three of them had inherited this house from a distant cousin none of them had heard of before. It had come at just the right time, at that. Just two years ago, Petra's parents had died in a plane crash, leaving her and her sister to care for Phillip. Their parents had set up an impressive trust fund, which was to be dedicated to the schooling of their three children, but the money had run out where their home had been concerned. The money for college was still there, and the older sisters had been thinking about trying to siphon off the college fund to save their home, or they wouldn't have anywhere to go. Just a week before the foreclosure date, though, this home had simply dropped into their laps.

The cousin, a woman named Piper, whom none of the siblings had ever met or even heard of, had left the house to the three of them, mentioning that detail specifically in the will. It had been strange, but the three of them could hardly argue with it. With this house came the freedom to finish their college, which was their parent's wish. True, it had meant transferring schools out here to California, but that was far better than living on the streets. In addition to the house, a substantial amount of money had been left for them as well, with the proviso that they lived in the house in order to have access to the money. They had lived in the house now for just a month, and had found it a dream home.

The bedrooms, and there were five of them, were spacious, and well furnished. There was a wine cellar, a den and a living room. And the bathrooms! She was certain that other women had lived here, other than cousin piper, because all four bathrooms in the house were decorated with a feminine touch, featuring large, lounging bathtubs and mirrors suitable for appying make-up, with good light.

Despite her delight with the house, she felt bad for Phillip. Being in high school, he had been forced to say good by to all his friends back in Fort Collins, Colorado. He had made some friends here, and had settled in with a group of role-players, so was adjusting well, but he had not taken the move well at first. In fact, he had destroyed several boxes in his room during the packing process, some of them full of his own things. He claimed to not know how it had happened, but Petra was sure that he was just acting out his anger. She couldn't blame him, as he had lost his parents and been forced to leave his childhood home all within ten months.

"Just designing a dungeon for my group." Phillip replied, just barely above a mumble. Petra sighed and patted him on the arm, then retreated into the kitchen to make a sandwich.

Phillip watched as Petra moved out of the dining room into the kitchen area, and then shoved his books aside. He was getting bored with this. He needed to have his adventure ready for the guys (and one girl!) in his group, but his mind was not on it today. He considered playing a game on his X-Box, but discarded the idea. All his games were old ones, and he didn't care to go buy any of the new ones.

Instead, he decided to tour the house again. He left his books and dice on the table, knowing that one of his sisters would probably gripe at him about it, but not caring. Randomly, he wandered up the stairs to the second floor, where all the bedrooms were. His own, far larger than the one he had lived in back in Fort Collins, was just large enough to feel alone in. He eschewed his own room, and chose to explore the other two bedrooms.

The two 'guest bedrooms' were smaller than the three that Phillip and his sisters had already chosen, but were just as impeccably furnished and decorated as the rest of the house. Since they had been here, it had been a task of dusting all the furnityre, sweeping the floors, cleaning windows... Phillip wondered why they couldn't just hire a maid with all the money that cousin Piper had left them, but his sisters disagreed with him on that score. His own chores had gone half-undone by their standards, and everntually they had stopped demanding him to do any extra chores.

The bedrooms offered nothing new to him, and he was just beginning to despair at his boredom, veritably wishing that something new would happen. As he walked back out into the hallway, his wish was granted. There was a door.

The upper floor had six doors, five leading to bedrooms, and one that closed over the impressive linen closet. But now, there was a seventh door, just to the right of the stairs. "What the....?" He muttered as he approached the door. The door was of a different quality than the others, the wood was dark red, and the jamb looked like it was from a different age. The knob was an old brass affair with scrollwork all over the rim. As he reached out for the doorknob, he felt a sudden tingling sensation in his fingers. Following this, the door simply opened, slowly and supernaturally quietly. Beyond was a staircase.

From the outside, it did appear that this house had an attic, but no entrance had been found inside to take them to it. Aside from getting an electrician's ladder up to the third story window, they had no way of getting into the attic, and had not given it much thought yet. But here, inexplicably, was a door to a staircase, going straight up.

"Wicked..." Phillip said as he stepped past the threshold and started climbing the steps up. As he topped the stairs, he entered into a room that he never would have expected to find in the attic.

There was a desk, with sheafs of parchment strewn across it, and candles of a variety of colors and sizes. In the center of the room was a pedestal, upon which was a huge tome, looking like something out of a wizard's study, in his game. Next to this was a table with more candles, a bowl of crystals, and various other fantastic acoutrements. "Wicked!' He repeated, as he moved around the room. There were arcane symbols adorning many things in the room, and even a big circle on the floor. He felt like he had stumbled into a mage or a witch's chamber.

At the book, he stopped, noting how ancient the book looked. It was thick, and closed. On the cover was an old celtic symbol, sort of a three pointed star, or flower. The book was shut by a leather strap and latch. He reached out to it, and could have sworn the symbol on the cover actually glowed a little as his hand touched it. It felt... old... and powerful. Even as he was thinking about opening it, the latch sudden came free, and the book lurched in his hands, opening to the first page.

"The Book of Shadows..." He muttered, reading the title page. Even as he said this, the book closed and reopened, seeming to a random page. The title of the page was "The Power of Three". He was so stunned, he couldn't even say "Wicked!"... instead, he read.
Créateur d'Avatars

Post by Kristalina Sunrider »

Phillip stood almost in an awe struck position as his eyes scanned through the page that the book had opened upon. He closed his eyes and the air around him almost made it seem like he was in a dazed like dream, as almost a soft mist began to fall gently around him. He moved his left foot rather suddenly, his body had started to stumble as he tried to make his way back to the attic door. He moved cautiously, foot after foot, until a few steps later he tripped upon what appeared to be a chest located a few feet away from the attic doorway. He kneeled down in front of the chest, placing his hands on it as his fingers somehow found their way to the latch. He lifted up the top of the chest and gazed into the deep hole, seeing pictures, books, and what looked like hand-written pieces of paper that were formed into a notebook. Phillip wondered what all these things were doing in a chest that wasn't locked at all as he softly rose up to his feet.

As quickly as he rose to hit heels, an immense flash of light brightened and swirled around in a mystical type circle from behind him. He had closed his eyes from the intensity of the light, and as he flickered them back open he saw a man standing before him. Phillip almost jumped out if his skin as he slowly backed away from the stranger.

"W-who...are...you?" Phillip said with a frightened stutter to the mysterious man.

"I'm...no one who is going to harm you, Phillip," The man said with a soft, gentile smile.

"H-how did you know my name?"

The man smiled and softly stepped a foot back from Phillip, sensing his fear, "I know more about you than just your name, trust me," he replied as he nodded to the young man.

"Ok, if you know about me, then prove it."

"Alright," the stranger said with a grin, "This house, was left to you and your sisters, right? By your cousin, Piper?"

"H-how, did you know, that?" Phillip said as his jaw slightly slid ajar.

The man smiled and stepped closer to Phillip, "Because I am Piper's son, Wyatt," he replied softly, extending his hand out to softly shake Phillip's hand.

"But...how...I was never told that Piper had a...son..." Phillip said with a puzzled look on his face.

"Well, for the most part you never knew about my Mother's existance, did you? You never even knew that you were related, right?"

"Uh huh," Phillip said as his eyes met Wyatt's, "But, how did you just appear out of nowhere like that?"

"That, my young friend, is something which involved both your cousin, Piper, and my father, Piper's husband, Leo. Piper was known as one of the "Charmed" ones, and my Dad was a WhiteLighter, or your basic Angel who had the power to heal. I have most of my Dad's abilities, though I can force stop time, which was the power my Mother had, if I really concentrate and put my mind to it. She and her sisters, Paige and Phoebe, were known as the 'Charmed' ones, and were three of the most powerful witches in their time. They helped many of the inoocent, in other words, the mundane humans, and were constantly fighting the never-ending war against the "Source" and the infinite power of Evil. This house, has been chosen for you and your sisters, as a safe place that none of the powers of Evil can find, nor gain access into. My mother and her sisters made pretty damn sure of that one, trust me," Wyatt nodded as he gestured Phillip to the attic door.

"Wow, so, does that mean that... me and my sisters are like your Mother and her sisters?" Phillip asked Wyatt, partially frazzled from intaking all that Wyatt told him.

Wyatt smiled and softly led Phillip to the door, "When the time comes, both you and your sisters will find that out."

"But, where... you can't just stay up here..."

"Don't you worry about me, there, Phillip, you've got two sisters to protect, after all, you are the young man, correct?"

"That's true," Phillip said with a nod, "...But..." he started to say as he turned back to the door, the same swirl of light appeared from behind him, he turned back to see Wyatt disappear into the air, "That was freakin' wicked..." he whispered as he extended his hand and opened the attic door, and made his way back downstairs to find his sisters.
"The sad truth is that opportunity doesn't knock twice. You can put things off until tomorrow, but tomorrow may never come. In what we call life, we seal our own fates with the choices we make, but don't give a second thought to the chances we take."
Primal Magus

Post by Merlin »

Phillip sat down at the kitchen table, shoving his gaming supplies aside to make room for the Book of Shadows. Petra was sitting here, attacking a ham and cheese sandwich. "Look what I found upstairs, sis."

Petra looked at it quizzicly and said "Where did you get that?"

Phillip flipped his hair out of his face and said, "Upstairs... in the attic!"

"The attic? How did you get up there, there's no doors-"

"There's one now... I'm not kidding. Come look."

Petra was not sure what to think of this, and partially wondered if Phillip hadn't blown a fuse, but allowed herself to be drug up the stairs. There, inexplicably, was a new door she had never seen before. She moved cautiously up the stair case into the room, having a far more profound reaction to it than Phillip's had been earlier.

"How..." Petra began slowly "How.. is this... possible? That door... it wasn't there this morning!"

"That;s not all, sis... when I opened this book, it turned, by itself, to a page that told me something about these three people, the 'Charmed Ones', there was something about the power of '3'... But then there was this guy here-"

"What?" Petra interjected, on the verge of panic, "What guy?"

"Well, he said his dad was an angel.. and that his mother was cousin Piper. And he said soemthing about the charmed ones too." He quieted his voice and leaned in "Petra, he said they were.. witches."

Petra shook her head, "No. No way. There is no way that Piper was a witch, witch's don't exist."

"I don't know, Petra, you should see this book. It's full of information on... well, all kinds of things. Look how old it is." He handed her the book, and as she touched it, she felt a tingle in her hands and saw the symbol on the cover flash. "Plus, didn't you see all those crystals, and candles up there? What else could she be? And... and I think we might be too. This guy... Wyatt... he sort of made it sound like..."

"No. There has to be a rational explanation for this. Maybe.... maybe the door just sort of blends in." Phillip gave her a reproving look for such a flimsy story. "No... alright, then, maybe it was plastered over, and the plaster fell off?"

"Come on, Petra... the door wasn't there, and then it was. Look at this room! Look at this book!"

"And lets not forget the angel guy." Petra interjected.

"He was half angel. But yeah, lets not forget about him... Something strange is going on here, Petra, and we're right in the middle of it!"

Petra looked around flustered for a moment, and finally said, "Fine, just... just put that book down in here, and we'll wait for Porscha to get home."

"No way, I want to look into this book some!"

"It could be dangerous, Phillip... what if something else pops out of it?"

Phillip rolled his eyes, "Wyatt didn't come from the book, Petra.. he just sort of appeared."

"Oh, that makes me feel much better. Leave it."

"No way."

"Leave it."

"No way."

"Leave it."

"No."

Petra glared at Phillip for a moment, then relented "Fine! Just... be careful with it. And you look through it downstairs."

Phillip grinned in victory and cradled the book under his arm, carrying it down the stairs. He settled into an overstuffed leather armchair in the den, and started flipping through the old, but surprisingly well preserved, pages.
The Emperor's Hand
Location: Second Star to the right, and straight on till morning....

Post by Jade Croft »

San Francisco Bay

Porsha stood on the dock of the Ocean's Wave and felt the breeze caressing her face. Warm and tinted with the spray of salt from the ocean, she felt....happy, and lucky. Having just graduated college, magna cum laude, she had worried about finding a job, right on top of moving to a new city. But she had, within hours of applying at the Sanfrancisco Ocean reasearch center she had been offered a job conducting a study of marine life off the coast of California.

She loved the ocean, though until now she had never actually been able to set her feet in the sand, to feel it warm on the souls of her feet. Colorado had offered sun, mountains and nature in it's glory, but none of it had felt like what she was feeling now. Unzipping her wet suit she drew it off her shoulders and down her waist, over slim hips and sat to pull it off her feet.

Today had been a simple trip not far off the coast. Diving in the shallow waters and taking samples of coral reefs. But it had given her a chance to meet and get to know some of the people she would be working with.

"Good first day."

Turning Porsha smiled at the older woman who had befriended her this morning at the institute. Betty was one of the senior members of the staff and had taken her under her wings. Helping her get settled in her office and obtaining the diving gear and items she had needed for her first dive.

"All in all, a very good first day." Porsha smiled and headed down the gangway towards her Chevy Malibu. Popping her gear into the turnk she waved goodbye to her co-workers and turned onto the freeway towards the house she now called home with her siblings.

It had not always been easy being the oldest. She often felt she had to suceed to proove to her brother and sister that it could be done. Part of her felt if she failed then they would see it as a reason to not try. Flipping on the radio she began singing to a current top ten hit and with the windows down and the sunroof open she let the breeze ruffle up already messed up auburn hair.

Thirty minutes later Porsha pulled into the driveway of the house she now called home. It to had been a blessing of fate and for the first time in a long time she felt that life might very well be turning in their favor.

Striding up the walkway she entered the house, dropped her keys and bag on the entryway table and called out.

"Anyone home?"[/i]
" They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once.." --Tony Stark
Primal Magus

Post by Merlin »

As soon as Petra heard Porsha's voice, she hurried from the kitchen to the front door. "Porsha, something really weird is going on... Phillip found this door upstairs, it goes to the attic." Before Porsha could get her objection out, Petra continued "I know, there's not a door to the attic, but there is now. And Phillip found this book called the Book of Shadows... oh and their's this half-angel guy that can come and go as he pleases..."

Phillup was finding the Book of Shadows fascinating. It, essentially, was a guidebook to supernatural creatures. He saw entries on mummies, fairies, genies, vampires and more. Mostly, though, there were page after page of descriptions of demons. The book seemed to actually anticipate the reader's intent, and helped turn to the right page when looking for something. He decided to read up more on the power of three.

By the time he heard the front door opened, he had read most of what the book of shadows had to say about the charmed ones, and was more convinced than ever that he and his sisters had inherited this house from their cousin Piper, because they were the next generation of charmed ones. Somehow, Piper had seen it, and made preparations for them. It sort if fit with what Wyatt had said to them too. With the book tucked under his arm, he made his way to the foyer in time to hear Petra unleashing a fury of details at Porsha. He hefted the book in Porsha's direction. "Check it out."
The Emperor's Hand

Post by Jade Croft »

Feeling the weight of the book as it fell into her arms, Porsha stared down at the object in question. As if drawn to the object on the cover she reached out and traced the edges of the symbol. It looked old, true, it literlly seeped history. But logically, her brother was so into games she would not base her opinion of the days events on his overactive imagination.

"Right then." she smiled "If this half-angel guy has appeared on the other side of, as of this morning, a non-existing door, then let's go see him"

Still holding on to the book she began to climb the stairs. Not that she did not believe her siblings, just, doors did not appear out of anywhere and witches, demons and vampires were images created in the minds of men, not actual beings. Neither were half-angels. What was a half-angel anyway?

Turning the top of the stairs Porscha felt the first stirrings of discontent.

There had not been a door there before

Glancing back to Petra, then to Phillip, who wore a smug I told you so expression on his face she turned back to the door and reaching forward, gently pushed it open.

The attic, in itself was just like any she had ever been in. A bit dusty and stuffy. Crossing over to the middle of the room she turned to Phillip.

"Okay. So? Where is this guy?"
" They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once.." --Tony Stark
Primal Magus

Post by Merlin »

Phillip looked around the room, and said "Well, when he appeared, he was right over here..." Indicating the spot in the circle. "But look at these things, Porsha... this bowl of crystals, and look at all those candles over there. Oh any by the way," He pointed at the book in Porsha's hand, "That book says we could use these crystals to immobilize demons. How cool is that?"

Petra rolled her eyes and looked at Porsha, "Look, this is too weird. This door to the attic,,, the book... the angel guy, it's all too much! It's a-"

A dingy back alley outside of a strip joint in the city. A young woman comes out the alley door, tucking her money away into her bra. She is blonde, with a perky smile and bright blue eyes. As she makes her way to the street, she is intercepted by a figure that seems to simply materialize from the shadows. She tries to scream, but the figure is upon her suddenly, muffling her cry with its hand. The attacker is male, short with shaggy black hair, and a nose too long for his face, giving him the appearance of a rat. To add to this, his eyes were red, like some rats displayed. As he muffled her cry, he whisperes a word 'Morphezis', and the woman goes limp in his arms.

Petra realized she was on the floor, having no idea of how she got there. Phillip and Porsha loomed, concerned, and she looked up at them, quizzically. "What happened?"
Oh please... the only things they did better than us was suck and die!
The Emperor's Hand

Post by Jade Croft »

"We don't know. All of a sudden your eyes just turned vacant and then you passed out." Kneeling beside her sister, the book Phillip had thrust into her arms earlier by her side she helped Petra up to a sitting position.

"Are you feeling okay?" Placing a hand on her forehead she felt for a fever. "Have you been ill. Maybe we need to take you to the doctor."
Créateur d'Avatars

As a soft mist began to form from around the three kin, the same bright, intense light lit up the entire space in the attic, just as suddenly as he had orbed when Phillip was there, Wyatt mysteriously appeared from behind the three of them.

"Now do you believe me a little bit more, Phillip?" Wyatt asked as he knelt to Petra's side, "Does anything hurt, Petra?"
"The sad truth is that opportunity doesn't knock twice. You can put things off until tomorrow, but tomorrow may never come. In what we call life, we seal our own fates with the choices we make, but don't give a second thought to the chances we take."
Primal Magus

Post by Merlin »

Petra shook her head and said to Porsha "No... I don't think I need a doctor." As Phillip helped her to her feet. However, when Wyatt appeared out of nowhere with a flash of swirling light, she felt like passing out again.

When Wyatt appeared, Phillip smiled broadly, "See? This is the half-angel guy I was talking about! Wyatt, these are my sisters, Petra and Porsha. Petra, Porsha... meet Wyatt."
Créateur d'Avatars

Wyatt smiled as he turned to Phillip, "Half-angel guy? I've never been called that before."

He softly placed his hand on Petra's forehead as a soft glow emerged from underneath. "There, you should feel a little bit better now," he said as he softly looked up at Porscha, "Indeed... I am the half-angel guy, otherwise known as Wyatt. Porscha, it's a pleasure to meet both you and your sister."
The Emperor's Hand

Post by Jade Croft »

Must not have depressurized right on the dive.

Half-angels, Books of Whatever. She had watched as the man had touched her sister. He had seemed to...what?

"Look. I'm sorry, but it's been a long day and while I'm sure you have a logical reason for being in our attic..." she paused "Why are you in our attic anyway?"
Créateur d'Avatars

"I'm here because, well, I was sent by my Father and the Elders, who are like my higher powers, to watch over you and your sisters, Porscha," Wyatt said as he softly rose to his feet, "Whether or not you believe me is your choice, but, you have inherited the role of the Charmed ones, that your cousin Piper and her sisters, Phoebe and Prue had been many years before you. My father, Leo, was their "guide" in helping them fight the demons that the Source of Evil had sent to try to destroy them. Now, the three of you have been given gifts of your own to help fight off the Evil and to help the Innocent who may beckon your call."

He softly walked over to Phillip and touched the Book of Shadows as an intense glow came from the symbol that was embedded on the front cover. Nodding up at him the book suddenly opened in Phillip's arms, as the pages seemed to flicker and slide as it settled upon one particular section of the Book.

Post by CEO Raith Sienar »

Driving through the streets of San Francisco in his Pontiac Grand Am Michael Halliwell turned through a series of streets. Passing by Trolley cars and pausing only to get a feel for his location and to glance at a map provided to him. The car had definitely seen better days but to Michael it had been reliable and that’s all he needed right now.

Pulling over to the side of a road he sat there holding on the brake pedal as he traced his finger over the map and realized how close he was to his final destination. It had been years in the making and his only regret was that he had not done this sooner. Memorizing the map directions he put the map down on the passenger’s seat and hit the gas causeing the wheels to spin out slightly. Wheeling around the corner he saw the house off in the distance after 10 minutes of driving. Slowing down he looked at the house as the image flashed through his mind. Letting his car make a pass by he then turned around and pulled his car to a stop outside of the house he placed the vehicle in park.

Sitting in his car he continued to stare at the house as the Malibu sat in front of his car. Finally turning off the ignition he opened the door and approached the house. “So this is where mom and Aunts where based from… I wonder if family still lives here since mom’s been gone for awhile now.”

Climbing the stairs he stopped on the porch almost reluctant to knock. What are you afraid of? Knock and find out now and get this over with. His hand moved slowly to the door in years of hoping and praying that he’d be reconnected with family only to postpone it now his mind tried to figure it out.

Stepping away from the door he moved to the stairs slowly and sat down looking out on the street. Biting his lip softly he watched as cars passed by occasionally and got lost in thought. If I knock and the people who answer don’t know the Halliwell family what am I to do? All I’ve been searching for has accumulated in coming here and all hopes would be gone. What am I to do return to the Coven? I left because they made me feel uncomfortable what am I to say to them? ‘sorry I left and I’d like to be welcomed back?’ Hell when I announced I was leaving I thought that a party was going to erupt.
“I’m sitting on my ass before a legend. I guess the reports of your death have been greatly mistaken.”

Jerec Ordin speaking to Nich Dreadstar
Primal Magus

Post by Merlin »

Phillip was a fast reader, a skill he had picked up playing role playing games. When in game, one sometimes had to speedread the rules to keep te flow of the game going, and he had developed quite a keen eye for skimming. When the book's pages stopped turning, the title page bore the words 'The Halliwell Family". The power of three was mentioned throughout the text, as well as lengthy descruptions of the purpose of the charmed ones.

He read a couple of passages aloud. "The Halliwell family is an ancient bloodline dedicated to the protection of the innocenct. Family that claims many vampire slayers and demon hunters in its history. How cool is that?" and 'Each generation of the Halliwell family will be marked by three sisters, bound by fate, with powers to help them in their oath. I don't get how this applies to us?"

Porsha gave Phillip a reproving look and said "Dad's mother's maiden name was Halliwell."

"How do you know these thing?" Phillip asked, flipping his hair out of his face. Wait a minute... three sisters?." He looked over at Wyatt and said "I'm not gonna turn into a girl, am I?" He was clearly horrified at the thought.

Michael sat back a bit thinking of what he was told. Finally reaching for his cell phone he dialed his adoptive parent’s number. It took three rings before someone answered and he spoke up immediately upon reconition of the voice. “Aunt Carol I’m at the manor and it’s exactly as you described. Are you sure that this is where Aunt Piper and Phobe live?”

“According to the mail I received when we were informed of your mother’s passing yes it was though remember that your mother didn’t tell anyone of your link to her and the last time they saw you was when you were young during the family reunion when you saw your great grandmother for the last time before she passed on.”

A smile came to his face remembering the day well. It was during the week of his birthday. His Aunt swears that it wasn’t planned that way but the way things played out he got to see his mother first hand. Running through the woods with the other kids he fell after tripping on a long tree root and sprained his ankle. Stuck out in the woods for nearly an hour without seeing anyone his mother’s voice still echoed in his ears to this day. The sound of concern in her voice and joy upon discovering him sitting in a pile of dead leaves while nursing his ankle injury. His aunt helping him stand up and upon discovering the ankle swelling his mother had picked him up and carried him back to the family whispering soothing words that broke through all the pain and tears. Then she was in her 20’s but something about here made him trust her and he bonded with her so quickly. The fact that his aunt and uncle had not protested to this had helped even more.

It was a day he treasured to this day especially after being revealed that the woman was his mother when his abilities began to manifest and until her death is what pushed him to excel hoping for the day he’d be reunited with his mother and reopen that bond that formed. The day she passed he felt it though he’d not know for 2 days after the fact when the letter arrived he remembered his mother’s voice that day telling him that he had to be strong.

With the letter also was a note for him. He’d been handed the note by his aunt unopened but personally addressed to him. He’d taken it to his room and read it in privacy and that’s when the mourning truly began. For the first time in his life he’d felt totally alone. Before he knew his mother was out there somewhere but now she was gone.

That letter alone had got him in more trouble than anything because it never left him. He kept it close at all times folded neatly in his bag and in the original envelope. His Telekinetic powers had just begun to manifest and he’d been jumped by a group of kids he’d went to school with during a field trip. His aunt was chaperoning and witnessed it and as she began to approach him caught glimpses of pebbles beginning to slowly lift off the ground and encircle him and the look in his eyes and the tone of his voice immediately let his aunt know something was terribly wrong.

Yelling out his name was enough to throw off his focus and the pebbles fell harmlessly to the ground but the boys had witnessed that Michael possessed something beyond there reach and quickly gave up the letter before running for safety from Michael only to latter begin calling him “Freak” “Witch” and openly saying that he was going to be going to hell.

For weeks he had endured this and he had put thought into it but came to the realization that it was apart of him not something that made him a freak. His abilities actually complemented him and made him whole. If he would deny himself he’d not be true to himself and he would deny himself what he has sought out for.

Speaking to his aunt for a bit longer he finally hung up. As he stood up he then went up to the door and after fighting away the fear softly knocked on the door and awaited an answer.
“I’m sitting on my ass before a legend. I guess the reports of your death have been greatly mistaken.”

Créateur d'Avatars

"No, Phillip, of course you're not going to turn into a girl," Wyatt said with a laugh, "The Power of Three was inherited to those who were chosen with the ability to handle the powers they were given," he softly nodded and looked to Porscha, Petra, and finally back to Phillip.

He continued, "I'm here as your guardian, well, like my Father was the guardian to Piper, Prue, and Phoebe first, and then after Prue's death, he helped Paige become a part of the family. She was Piper and Phoebe's half-sister, for her father, Samuel who was a whitelighter like I am, had a well, affair with Piper and Phoebe's mother, Patty, which they kept secret in fear of being outcasted by both her fellow Witches and the Elders. Witches and Elders were pretty much forbidden to become involved in romantic relationships. They donated Paige to the Church after she was born, and then after Prue's death, Piper and Phobe's lives changed when Paige was brought into their world," he ended after taking a huge breath.

"Now I know that this is a lot of information to take in, but the quicker the three of you begin to understand why you're here and what your job is, the faster you will learn to become as powerful as Prue, Piper, Phoebe, and Paige were to this World," Wyatt said as he slighty jerked towards the main door to the Manor. "I heard a knock, you'd better go see who it is," he said as he softly nodded his head, "I'll be around, I don't want to seem too obvious here," he smirked and softly orbed out into the densely-filled attic air.
The Emperor's Hand

Post by Jade Croft »

Porsha shook her head to shake off the vision of the appartation disappearing as easy as it had appeared.

So, they were witches?

She was not sure how that information sat within her brain. But, as Wyatt said, someone's at the door.

Oh yeah. Wasn't there a TV series that used that saying? Years ago, reruns still played on the Sci-fi channed. About a devil who was a town sheriff. Killed some girl who became a ghost who went around saying "Someone's at the door". Well, she sure hoped it was not some evil force of nature, not after the time she just had up here.

Brushing past Petra she could not resist the urge to ruffle Phillip's hair and comment "At least he's honest...your charmed...not charming." She did not wait to see the look on her brothers face, but she could hear his remarks as she made her way down the stairs to the front door.

At the sound of another ring she twisted the knob and opened the door to see a young man.

Smiling polite she inquired.

"Can I help you?"

Standing in front of him was a woman alot younger than he had anticipated. Looking towards her he cleared his throat a bit. "Is this the residence of Piper and Phobe Halliwell?"

The Emperor's Hand

Post by Jade Croft »

"Piper and Phobe?" Porsha shook her head. "No..I mean, not anymore. They used to live here."

She could see disappointment cross his features and felt pity.

"Is there something I can help you with?"

She could tell the man did not really want to give any information by the way he stood, but as the reality hit him that he would not find the women he sought here he spoke.

"I came seeking Phobe, Piper or Leo."

Hmmm....Odd. She looked at the man closer. He seemed familiar. Then the knowledge struck her. He looked like and older Phillip.

"They are not here. But I think it perhaps best you come inside and tell me exactally what you need to see them for...I might be able to help you."

As she spoke she stepped back and waited for him to decide to enter or turn and walk away.
Primal Magus

Post by Merlin »

Phillip had been right behind Porsha, trying to get a veiw over her shoulder at the man at the door. This was just getting wierder and wierder, and Phillip loved it. He, of course, recognized the name 'Piper', but Phoebe and Leo were new to him. Were these witches too? He wondered when he would learn how to cast spells, and excitedly thought about how cool it would be to actually cast Magic Missile! His game group would totally freak when they found out!

As the stranger at the door asked after the Halliwell family, Phillip couldn't help but blurt out "Are you looking for the charmed ones? We may not be Halliwells, proper, but we're the new charmed ones..." From the corner of his eye, he caught Porsha's death-ray gaze.

In the shuffle of Wyatt's appearance and the stranger at the door, Petra's episode had gone forgotten. She was glad of it too... it had been strange, like watching a movie through smeared glasses. She had a sensation that there was more to it than just a fainting spell and an overactive imagination, but so much had happened that she was yet able to make anything of it. She would think about it later, and maybe tell Porsha about it.

Porsha... she had been distant since coming here to San Francisco. Of course, working hard might have something to do with it too, but Petra wondered if Porsha hadn't buried a large amount of grief after mom and dad died. Phillip had definitely greived, and though far from over it, he seemed to be recuperating well. Petra, well, she had never really been close with her parents, and though she missed them, and had cried her share of tears, she was acclimating well. Porsha, though, had been the apple of their father's eye, and mom's favorite (a fact Porsha denied heavily).

She stepped up beside Porsha, and said to the stranger, "Yes, why don't you tell us what you want, and maybe we can help?"

Michael thought for a few brief moments and finally stepped through the threshold. As he did he closed his eyes a moment as his thoughts threatened to wonder. He had just entered the home where his mother had grown up in. Emotions threatened to come up and he fought to contain them as he knew he stood on the edge now and before him was the chance to have many questions answered.

Opening his eyes now he looked around in awe and wonder seemingly lost nor caring about those standing before him at the moment. Images came to mind as he placed his aunts stories to what he saw. Images of his mother running through the house playing tag with Piper and the next minute an object flying across the room and blocking Piper’s escape followed by an accusation of her using magic. This brought a smile an almost homecoming for him now that he was in the house to fit the many stories to now all it needed was his mother but there was no chance at that. He had been to her grave and saw the freashly laid dirt. Even cried there as his knees fell into the dirt.

Returning his attention to those standing before him he looked to Phillip and offered a soft smile. “Funny… From what I’ve read from my mother who I’d say was a very reliable source since she was one of them that the prophecy concerning the Charmed Ones dictated in Melinda Warren’s Book of Shadows that they were three sisters. I’ve only just met you but you don’t look like a female young man unless you’re planning something that your family isn’t aware of to try and fit yourself into a position to fit the requisites of being a Charmed One.”

Reaching back he motioned softly with his hand not paying much attention to the boy’s reaction as he watched the door close without him touching it. Returning his attention to the group and personally looking towards Porsha he met her gaze. “I believe it’s safe to say that you’re family of the Halliwell family if you’re here. I doubt that Aunt Phoebe or Piper would have it any other way. My name is Michael Hallliwell my mother was Prudance Halliwell.”

Primal Magus

Post by Merlin »

Phillip didn't like Micheal's tone, and replied "Well, I am the one that discovered the attic.... so maybe being a girl isn't everything." He gripped the Book of Shadows a little tighter as Micheal stepped in. "Maybe there wasn't a set of three sisters available to become the next chamed ones..." he said, sulkily.

Petra seemed to be counting something off on her fingers, and said aloud, "Piper, Phoebe, Prue.... Paige? Looks like it wasn't just our parents that had a thing with 'P' names."

"Who knows..." Sighing softly he moved a bit away from the door. "Hm... You know about the Charmed Ones and the Power of Three. Have access to the Book of Shadows and since you've no knowledge of Leo Wyatt my question to you will be has another Whitelighter made contact with you? If so that person is the only one who can answer some of my questions."

Looking to Phillip he smirked softly as he reached towards the Book of Shadows that Phillip was holding tightly in his arms. He then saw the Celtic Knot that was on the cover flash breifly a bright light for just a moment before disapearing which satisfied his goal. For a breif amount of time he wondered if he could actually access the Book of Shadows and it seemed at least initially his link to his mother granted him that access.

"Interesting. Magically Bound... Our Family has been doing a great job on keeping the family secrets in house it seems. May I see it?"

Créateur d'Avatars

As quickly as those words escaped Michael's lips, the same tinted blue mist and bright, intense light appeared a few feet from behind him. Wyatt appeared and sternly stepped up and met Michael's gaze, "I may be of assistance to you, Michael," he said as he softly extended his hand, "Wyatt Michael Halliwell at your service, my father is Leo Wyatt, who was your cousin Piper and Phoebe, Paige, and your mother Prue's guardian Whitelighter. Now, what do you wish to know about us, or your mother?" Wyatt said as he stepped back and looked intensely into Michael's eyes.
Primal Magus

Post by Merlin »

Phillip gripped the Book of Shadows even tighter, pulling away slightly from Micheal as he reached for it. Thankfully, Wyatt appeared in that cool white light flashy way, and distracted Micheal from the book. Phillip took the moment to skulk behind Petra, in case the man decided to make a play for the book again. He didn't know why, but he felt it was important to keep the book safe. He admitted, the fact that the strange triple loop thing on the cover flashed for Micheal, as it had for himself and his sisters, but he still felt protective of it.

Nodding softly to Phillip in approval he then turned around to face Wyatt and saw the extended hand and accepted it. The name instantly rang a bell. Wyatt? Was that intentional or is that actually this Whitelighter’s name. “Halliwell? Seems I’ve missed out on a rather large expansion of the family since I received the letter from my mother.” He looked around at the group of people for a moment before returning eye contact. “Can you contact Leo? I’d prefer if possible to speak to someone that my mother said to trust.”

He relunctantly reached into his pocket and pulled out a letter the envelope crinkled from handleing over the years but on the front was slightly faded ink that had Michael's name on it. "This is the letter I recived shortly after my mother's death if it'll help answer some of the questions on how I know about the Manor."

Créateur d'Avatars

Wyatt extended his hand and took the letter from Michael. He opened the paper which looked like it had been in Michael's possession for quite some time. Scanning through he softly closed his eyes, actually envisioning Prue as she wrote this letter to her son. Her words flowed through his mind echoing deep into his spirit. As he finished, he lowered his eyes and then looked back up at Michael, "Of course I can contact my father, especially since you are a direct relative to Prue, the Elders should have no heresay with it either."

Lowering his voice to a whisper he looked deeply into Michael's eyes, "Did you wish for Petra, Porscha, and Phillip to be able to read this as well?"

Michael thought for a moment and then nodded his approvel thinking from the point that if Wyatt was a Whitelighter he could be trusted. "They can but I have a question concerning your mother. Who is she if you're my cousin?"

Créateur d'Avatars

Wyatt nodded, "Piper is my mother, as Phoebe, Paige, and Prue were my Aunts, and yes, Michael, you can trust me, I am as loyal to the Charmed Ones as my father was."
Primal Magus

Post by Merlin »

The warehouse district, by the docks

A shambling figure, mishappen, humpbacked, moved from shadow to shadow with ease that belied its deformed figure. As it moved from one pool of shadows to the next, it seemed to virtually carry some of the shroud of darkness with it. Slumped unconcious over it's grotequely disfigured shoulder was a lovely young woman, blonde, dressed scantily. The shadowy figure hesitated outside a particularly delapidated warehouse for a moment, turning this way and that, as if assuring he was alone, then slipped into a door, turning the deadbolt as he shut it behind him.

The warehouse was dark, which made no difference to the shambling figure, as it moved through the darkness with the deftness of a cat. It navigated its way through abandoned crates and machinery, cursing the cobwebs that frequently stuck in its hair. It's breathing became labored as it neared the center of the warehouse, and upgraded to a wheeze as it came within sight of a circle of seven stone slabs, encircling a black stone on the floor.

The stone looked like a chunk of uncut onyx, but in reality, was nothing of the kind. Indeed, it was of a material that never existed on the material plane, but of infernal origins. The figure lay the woman on one of the slabs, next to the two that already were laid out. As soon as the woman was stretched out on the slab, a dark flash of energy encompassed her body, contracting across her flesh.

"Good..." the figure nearly leapt out of his skin at the low, wispy voice from behind him. He turned to regard the shadowy form behind him. The voice issued forth again, with the sound of serpents slithering across one another, or the rustle of dead leaves in a winter wind "Three already, you have served me well, Gorth. You will be rewarded for this."

Gorth, the bond-demon, bowed low to the shadow "My lord Morphezis, I am your loyal slave."

"Rise, Gorth... soon I shall be at full strength again, and I shall undo the curse I laid upon you for your failure a century ago."

Gorth shuddered, impulsively stroking the hideously deformed left hand, and whimpered. "Thank you, master..."

"I sense the return of my ancient enemies, Gorth, you must be vigilant now, moreso than before." The shadow moved closer, reaching it's wispy arm forth, stroking Gorth's head. "Do not fail me again, Gorth, or what the Charmed Ones did to me will seem a paradise compared to what I shall do to you."

Gorth shivered now, and even let out a little cry of despair. "Never, master! The seven shall soon be yours, and with them, you're return."

"Yes..." The disturbing voice evinced, "Soon... I shall wreak my vengeance on the witches...
Primal Magus

Post by Merlin »

The Halliwell Manor

Petra took the letter from Micheal, reading it over. A moment later, she looked up at Porsha, "Well, if this letter is accurate, then he's family... though distantly." Shame... he's cute... "So..." She turned to Wyatt, her head spinning with an overload of information, "Say that we are the Charmed Ones... we're supposed to protect the innocent? Like... we're superheroes or something? I mean.. Phillip and I both have school, and Porsha's a full time, sometimes overtime, member of the workforce... how are we supposed to protect the innocent?"
Créateur d'Avatars

Wyatt replied, "That, unfortunately, I can not just tell you, or show you, you must learn and experience your powers and protecting the innocent, each individually on your own," he nodded his head and turned to Petra, "Shame, that I heard what you were thinking, Petra," he said with a smirk.
Primal Magus

Post by Merlin »

Petra blushed and cut her eyes to Micheal, wondering if he, too, had heard her thoughts about him. She certainly hoped not... it was embarrassing enough to have this 'whitelighter' (angel?) know what she had just thought of their distant cousin. "Okay... I've had enough of this." Petra said, with an exasperated sigh, putting her hands up, as if in surrender. "I have a philosophy paper to finish, so unless anyone has any insight as to wether war is a detriment or a benefit to mankind... I've got to get back to it. No more angels, or distant cousins, or freaky visions for the rest of the night, please!"

Shaking his head softly he watched Petra leave and let out a sigh as he muttered. "That went well..." Biting his lip softly he then looked to Phillip. "I'll be right back." Walking out of the house without conscious thought he used his powers to close the door behind him as he ran to his car and poped the trunk.

As he reached his car he saw the bag and grinned softly. "Think it's time for them to learn a little bit about there heritage. If they are expected to fill the roles of the Charmed Ones the only way to get them to do this is to show them by example."

Opening up his bag he saw his Book of Shadows. Somehow when he had made his he had adapted the Celtic Knot to his cover and now the entire book covered a few hundred pages in length. Surely not as large as his mother's book of Shadows but then again the family book of shadows had been passed down since the 1700's.

Ensuring what he needed was there he zipped up the bag and threw it over his shoulder before closing the trunk and moved back towards the house skipping a few stairs and nearly tripping before catching himself.

Opening up the door and walking in he looked to Phillip and let the glance lock on him before he looked around and finding the stairwell that lead upstairs. Walking towards the stairs he wanted some privacy for a few moments and hoped he could possibly find something that belonged to his mom up here.

He made his way up the final flight of stairs and found himself standing before a heavy wooden door. His hand reached for the door and it slowly opened to him. Stepping into the Attic he seemed to have stepped into a whole new world. The rest of the house was kept up and even modernized while here it appeared to have not changed much in 10 to 15 years. Standing before him were old chests an old podium where he assumed the Book of Shadows normally sat along with many of the basic materials needed for spell casting.

Taking a deep breath he finally entered the room oblivious to the rest of the happenings in the home. He’d come searching for answers and now he’d finally stepped into his mother’s domain. The house yes was where they lived but here is where he felt he could make the best connection to his mother’s past. Setting his bag down beside the podium and looking around slowly he felt something strongly. Taking a deep breath as he closed his eyes for a moment and whispered, “Who’s there?” Then he heard it at first as a soft whisper.. “Michael…”

The voice sounded familiar and his head shot to face the direction he thought it came from. His voice came out quiet but commanding. “Show yourself.” Something fell over that caused him to jump before yet again turning around. Lying on the ground was a picture frame. Approaching the frame he knelt down and grasped it softly. Turning it over he looked at the picture and already began to notice things about it.

The boy Wyatt he looked like the female that was on the left. Could one of these be his mother was the first thought that ran through his mind. He belived he had identified Piper and tried to think of characteristics his mother said he inherited from his mother.

Taking charge and responsible. No those traits wouldn’t do think simpler. Basic traits. Green Eyes and Black Hair. Looking at the photo again he was drawn the woman standing in the center. Softly his fingers ran softly across the image and his heart gave him what appeared to be confirmation. Still on his knees looking at the picture as tears welled up threatening to spill over and his throat constricted softly making it hard to swallow. Just as the first tears fell down his cheek he heard the voice call again. “Michael.”

Definitely recognizing it as a female voice he looked around and saw nothing. Reaching for his bag with a little help from his powers it slid across the floor and to his hands. He unzipped the bag and pulled out his own Book of Shadows and opened it before him. The picture beside him he began to fit memories that were years old together.

The family reunion where he’d spent hours with his own mother and didn’t even realizing it fully. How she’d cared for him in what appeared to be a normal motherly thing. All emotions hit hard in his chest and the tears began to flow freely and falling to the floor.

Hearing the voice again this time very close he looked to his left and saw an image before him of the woman he saw as his mother sitting there as she did during the reunion . A soft warm smile was on her face as she looked to him. “Michael my son… You’ve grown so much since I last saw you.”

“Mom?” She nodded softly as she reached for Michael’s Book of Shadows. Her hand rested on the cover before it flashed softly and opened. Pages flew past and came to a stop then his mother looked to him and smirked. “Grams did this a lot for us when we were just starting out when we needed a specific spell. It appears at least for you I’m the one to carry on that tradition.”

Michael looked down at the book and read the spell. “I.. I made this one shortly after I learned you died. It was one of the first spells I wrote. I don’t know why either.”

“My motherly instinct Michael. I encouraged you to write that for your own protection. When I gained my powers I cast a spell to protect you from being discovered. My death broke the spell hence why I encouraged you to put this together. I feared that if anyone discovered that a Charmed One had a child and the Source discovered it they’d hunt relentlessly to find you for two reasons.”

“And those are?”

“One a bargaining chip against us. Two they’d know that the child would have the potential of wielding magick and be very powerful and if they could turn you to there purposes then they’d have a powerful ally fighting against us because there’d be no way I could force myself to harm you. That is why to this day Phoebe and Piper do not know about you and why you received that letter to prove to them that you are who you say. I just hadn’t anticipating my sisters doing what they did.”

“I should have come sooner.”

“No… You came at the right time. You’re here for a reason Michael. I can’t forsee if you’re to take over my place as a Charmed One or not. The rules have changed and your aunts and myself fulfilled the prophecy of the Charmed Ones so what is to come now has been unprophecised and we’re approaching an unknown future. One where you must be prepared to help in because you have great knowledge even without the Family Book of Shadows. You’ve done more in your time in growth than I ever did because you were able to learn about your abilities at an early age where I had to learn on the fly. Pass your knowledge to the next generation Michael.”

The image before Michael shimmered softly as his mother looked to him. “I love you and remember I’ll always be watching.”

With that his mother disappeared and Michael stared at the place she was for a few moments and then returned his gaze to his own Book of Shadows seeing that the pages had changed yet again to a new spell one he’d not recognized that he’d wrote. Running his finger across the words reading it silently to himself he then smirked and marked the page for future reference.

Primal Magus

Post by Merlin »

Phillip waited for a minute after Micheal had gone up the stairs, and then quietly stole up the stairs behind him. As he crept up the stairs, he could vaguely overhear the covnersation, and after a moment, came to realize what it meant. So, he had been telling the truth, and he really was a Halliwell. He crept up a couple of steps more, to try to peer in, but to his dismay, one of the steps creaked loudly, causing Micheal to look back directly, just as Phillip's head was coming into veiw.

Phillip looke at Micheal with a shocked, guilty look. "I... well... you know this was our house, so I wanted to know what you were up to... I didn't mean to interrupt... something."

Michael looked over to Phillip and grinned softly before wiping any remaining tears from his face. As he spoke his voice seemed to come off as soft and distant. “It’s good to be weary. Our family has made a lot of enemies with the forces of darkness over the years. I’m just coming to the realization myself….”

He looked to Phillip and then spoke up again. “The Charmed Ones all are Decedents of Melinda Warren and an indication on who the Charmed Ones are will be the abilities they exhibit. The first ability is the capability of moving things with there mind or a form of Telekinesis if you may. Another power being the ability to ‘Freeze’ objects. The last power being the ability to see glimpses of the past and the future. Has anyone here shown aptitude in any of these abilities?”

Primal Magus

Post by Merlin »

Phillip's face turned red as he thought about the question for a moment. "Uh, well... I don't know about telekineses, but I've blown a few things up... by accident." He shrugged and gave Micheal a 'what else can I say' look. "Only a couple of times, though... and I can't seem to do it on purpose... I was actually beginning to wonder if I hadn't imagined it, but now... well, you get it, right? How long have you known that you're a... a you know... a witch." Phillip seemed very unsure of himself, even as he continued "Like me..."

Michael sat there listening to Phillip. Could it be that the Charmed Ones could have males as two of the witches? “I learned about my heritage when I was rather young. If my memory serves correctly my aunt and uncle saw me playing outside and a loose dog got loose and came to attack me and out of fear I threw the dog back far enough that my uncle was able to grab me and get me back into the house. It was then that they realized I had inherited my mother’s powers which brought confusion among them.”

“First off I was what many of the Warren family though was a anonomoly because I was a male. The Warren family tree had a history of having females for children. Second I think the family thought that the magical abilities associated with Melinda Warren was to be passed on through the females. But as I hear from you I guess the anonomoly continues since you’re a descendent of the Warren line as well.” With this he smirked.

“As for your powers it seems as if your powers advanced a bit further but than our aunts. The only way I could confirm this is to look into the Book of Shadows. I know what powers my mother had but I don’t know what abilities my other two aunts had and the more material I can have access to the more I can help in allowing you to control your abilities. Nor do I know if my own abilities will advance further than standard Telekinesis.”

“I wanted to see the Book of Shadows because one that remains in the family such as the Warren Book of Shadows is very powerful especially one where the book is over 300 years old but also serves as a historical book to allow future generations to learn. Each Witch as they grow and become comfortable will eventually place there mark by adding there own content to a family Book of Shadows.”

“With the Warren Book of Shadows the importance of protecting it has been raised up a notch. You were right to withhold it before you found out more about me. And now that you know the truth hopefully you’ll trust me. I was told not to trust anyone besides Leo and my aunts and I was taken back by the fact they no longer lived here. Also the Book of Shadows is magically binded. The Celtic Knot on the cover gave me that indication as it glowed as my hand moved close to it. If evil beings attempted to take the book they’d be in for a nasty surprise.” With that he smirked softly. “I can teach what I know but I have a lot to learn. What do you say we go find out who here are exactly the Charmed Ones so we can get going on preparing us for the future.”

The Emperor's Hand

Post by Jade Croft »

Interesting Day

Porsha sat in the kitchen, nursing a cup of tea. Normally she embraced Iced Tea over the hot varity but the shocks of the past few hours had left her feeling a bit cold.

Witches

She had know, or suspected years ago. Being the oldest her brother and sister had no memories of the years before they were born. But she remembered. She remembered well.

They thought she had been their parents favorite, and true, the bond between herself and her parents had been strong, but not for the reasons they thought. Her parents had been afraid of what she could do, and perhaps it was that fear which gave them the initiative to spend more time with their oldest, to ensure she grew up normal.

But her parents had been wrong. It was not just Porscha who had the power of Majick. Phillip and Petra as well.

Petra

She reacalled the incident before the newcommer came. What had happened? Setting down the cup she stood and made her way to her sisters room. As she pushed open the door she saw her, sitting behind a small desk and working on what she assumed her paper.

"Petra, Can we talk?"