Halo: Beyond the Horizon

Unrelated stories that take place in a setting besides Star Wars...

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

Pryde
Pryngles

Halo: Beyond the Horizon

Post by Pryde » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:39 am

Captain Amanda Bekker sighed heavily as she leaned against the console in front of her. She couldn't believe this was happening, her first official assignment in her new position as Captain of a starship and something like this had to ruin everything. She glanced up at the holographic image of Sierra, the Wayward Soul's shipboard AI.

"You're sure you have no idea where we are," she asked again for what must have been the umpteenth time.

"Affirmative, Captain," the AI replied. "Currently, I have insufficient data to determine an accurate positioning, but if you'd like you could perhaps rephrase the question another way. Regretfully, however, my answer will remain the same."

Amanda ignored the AI's snarky attitude and crossed the bridge over to her command chair before plopping down into it like a lead weight. How could this happen to me, she thought glumly to herself. She had first started out as a xenobiologist working on Earth before being reappropriated by the military to help study their new adversary. She served a brief stint with Naval Intelligence before a freak accident landed her in command of a ship. The previous commander of this vessel, a frigate named the UNSC Wayward Soul had been injured and killed during a battle with the Covenant. With no one else left to take command of the ship Amanda stepped up to the plate and displayed an uncanny aptitude for command that helped lead her and the crew to safety.

In honor of her bravery under pressure she was given command of the Wayward Soul and the honorary rank of Captain and as her first official assignment she was ordered to help in the failed defense of a UNSC colony planet. When the battle turned against them and the order to retreat was given Bekker ordered a random jump be made away from the planet and soon after the ship stumbled upon some kind of ancient artifact. The crew weren't given much time to study it, however, before four Covenant vessels appeared out of slipspace and started attacking them. Realizing that the alien ships seemed to be diverting their fire away from the artifact she ordered the ship closer to it and used it as cover from the Covenant as Sierra began spinning up their FTL. Unfortunately, a damaged Longsword veered off course and slammed into the artifact sparking a chain reaction that caused it to blow just as the Wayward Soul was jumping away. The explosion must have done something to their navigation computer which could explain their current situation. Either way, though, without a clear and definite understanding of where they were it would be difficult to find their way back to Earth.

"Captain, I'm picking up four slipstream anomalies," Sierra said suddenly, drawing Amanda's attention back to the present. "It's them, they followed us."

It can't be... "Order all crews to battle stations and launch the Longswords," Amanda ordered, sliding her chair over to the center of the bridge, "and start plotting a slipstream jump out of here."

Sierra was taken by surprise, the probability of surviving a blind jump in uncharted space was astronomical. "Ma'am, without--," she started to say, but Amanda cut her off.

"I understand the risks, Sierra, just do it. I'm not sticking around to slug it out with four Covenant ships."

"Aye aye, Captain, but it will take some time to plot a safe trajectory."

"Very well then, bring the MAC cannon online and target the lead ship. Let's see if we can't bloody their noses a bit."
Last edited by Pryde on Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kashus_Draith
I beat up Batman

Re: Halo: Beyond the Horizon

Post by kashus_Draith » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:36 pm

The Colonels quarter was dark and the old Colonel was sitting on the edge of the bed with his officers jacket collar unbutton. A drop of sweat falls from the old mans brow.

Old man? “Humph!” The Colonel shrugs at the expression. He feels his joints getting stiffer and his breathing getting heavier. He wonders how long he can keep up with the young ones of today’s military. Is that all I am these days? An old man. I remember the day when I was a smooth face loud mouth Lieutenant that could do anything…now I can barley get out of bed. Purshing leans over, he can hear and feel his back popping and tensing up as he stretches for the whisky bottle over on his night stand. As his stiff callus felt fingers rap around the large smooth bottle an oh-so familiar sound erupts out in the hallway as the warning alarm blares. As the alarm blares, a warning is called over the laud speakers of the Frigate.

“All personnel to your battle stations…” The automated voice repeats itself over and over again.

Purshing lets go of the whisky bottle and stands up. He buttons his two top buttons on his officers uniform and walks over to the chair in his room a picks up his belt and pistol and puts them on. After putting on his belt he presses a button on the side of the door and enters the hallway. He quickly dodges troops and ship personnel as he makes his way to the bridge of the ship.

As Purshing made it to the bridge he saw the Captain and walked over to her. He saw that she had been talking to the Ship’s AI, Sierra.

“What the hell is going on, Captain Bekker? How the hell did the Covenant find us?” Purshing exclaimed. He didn’t mean to be so harsh on the young Captain but he hadn’t been getting any sleep lately and that was the cause of his grumpiness.

Pryde
Pryngles

Post by Pryde » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:37 pm

Amanda somehow managed to refrain from giving the Colonel an irritated look. She respected the man and his position, but this was her ship her command. He had no business on her bridge unless expressly invited to be there by the Captain. "Now is not a good time, Colonel," Amanda replied just before the ship was rocked by another direct hit.

"Captain, I'm detecting hull breaches on decks eleven and twelve and a fire has started on deck nine," Sierra interrupted them suddenly.

"Dispatch fire control teams to deck nine and bring the ship around, we're going to get closer to the big one," Amanda ordered, moving to the side of the holographic projector opposite the Colonel.

Sierra gave her a curious look. "Closer, ma'am? Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"Do it now, Sierra, that ship has a lot more armor than we do and I'd rather have it between us and the others," she explained, "And while we're at it we may as well fire everything we have into its belly. Roll the ship ninety degrees starboard and bring the port Archer missile bays online."

"Aye aye, ma'am, suicidal course plotted in," Sierra replied and immediately after the ship lurched to the side bringing the large Covenant Cruiser into full view of the main viewport. "Warming up Archer missile pods now, I should have a firing solution in three seconds."

Amanda hoped she was making the right decision here. Getting closer to the Covenant ship was a risky manuever, but it would cut the number of guns being aimed at the Soul in half at least. The larger vessel quite literally dwarfed the UNSC Frigate and there was little the Soul could do to actually damage it. Nevertheless the two ships exchanged fire at point blank range and even though they still had the cruisers guns to deal with they were now out of sight of the other three Covenant ships.

"How are those jump coordinates coming," Amanda asked finally. The Wayward Soul was taking a pounding and it wouldn't hold up for much longer.

"I have a course plotted, Captain, but we've taken some damage to our slipstream drive and are unable to jump. Crews are working on the problem now."

Just my luck, she thought quietly to herself. "Alright, keep monitoring it and jump as soon as the drive is online," then she turned to look at Purshing, "Colonel, if you're going to be on my bridge then please take a station. I don't need anyone taking up space right now."

kashus_Draith
I beat up Batman

Post by kashus_Draith » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:32 am

There was little Purshing could do on the naval ship. And he knew the young officer was half right.

“I’ll get on the phone with cryo and have them wakeup the Spartan. I think we’re going to need him.” Purshing didn’t wait for a confirmation from Bekker, he got on the comm and got a hold of one of the personnel. “This is Colonel Purshing, I need you to wake up the big guy.” Purshing was happy that he lucked out being on a ship with a Spartan assigned to it. He had seen them in action on Corel 5 and he was impressed with their performance.

“Aye aye, Colonel.” The cryo personnel confirmed over the comm.

After he got done with talking with the guys down in cryosleep he got on the horn with Major Donnely his XO and ordered him to get all men combat ready and to fortify all breach’s on the ship. Purshing knew if the Covenant got onboard then it was possible that they could lose the ship.

After Purshing was done he turned to watch the young Captain in action. He was surprised on her quick thinking and her ability to stay calm in such a shit storm of a mess. Purshing has been fighting for a longtime and he has seen all kinds of leaders, but this woman was special. He could sense it. She’s a natural. Purshing cracked a smile and then pulled out his pistol. He discharged the clip and checked how many rounds he had. A full clip. Purshing slammed the clip back in the pistol and cocked it. He placed it back in his holster and walked over to where the Captain was standing.

“I’ll get some Marines to help fortify the bridge.” Purshing paused as the Captain turned to face him, “Keep up the good work, Captain.” Purshing turned and left the bridge before the Captain could respond.

Archangel
Centurio

Post by Archangel » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:22 pm

"Miles!"

The voice was soft; it caressed his ears as it cut across the open field. The young boy turned at the sound of his name. His mother was standing on the steps to his house; it was a modest home, financially speaking, but it was filled to overflowing with love and care for all members of the family - that included the young boy with tousled brown hair and eyes like someone had painted a forest in them when he was born.

The world was Reach. The year was 2517. The boy was six years old, and he was playing in the big field outside his house, out in the country, away from the rest of the world - and the rest of the Galaxy. The wars that had been fought recently and would soon be fought were completely unknown to him. He was happy - gleeful. Getting up from the grass, he started to run toward his mother - but she seemed only to get farther and farther away. The boy frowned; he fixed his body into proper sprinting form. His muscles thickened as he pounded the grass, running with all his considerable speed toward his mother.

Then he saw another boy, about the same age and size as him, run up to his mother and get swept up in her arms. "No!" the sprinting boy roared, "She's my mother!" He ran harder. In his peripheral vision, he could see the sky catch fire. The grass burned, the cities smoldered, and as he sprinted toward his mother, he could only watch as she wept over the corpse of the new boy - just before she was consumed by the flames. The young boy ran harder.

"Miles-124!"

The voice was harsh and abrasive; it elicited a grimace from him as it shattered his dream. The young man snapped his eyes open. They were still just as vibrant green flecked with brown as they were when he was a child, but they were no longer so innocent. He blinked a few more times, flicking sweat away from his eyes as he sprinted. He was on a treadmill, with half a dozen scanners and electrodes hooked up to his naked chest and head. "Yes, sir!" he responded with clipped precision.

The world was still Reach. The year was 2526. The young man's SPARTAN-II Augmentation Procedures had just been completed - and at fourteen years of age, he was, like his fellow SPARTANs, the product of genetic engineering and intense training. Over the coming years, he would only get stronger, faster, and more capable in every way.

"You're done, Miles-124," the officer behind him said, "Return to your bunk."

The young man dropped off the treadmill onto the ground and saluted crisply, before turning on his heel and marching back to his quarters. He lay down on his bunk and closed his eyes; many of his friends had been killed in the Augmentation Procedures, but he did not yet begin to know pain. In another 26 years, his homeworld would fall to the Covenant - and nothing at all would be left of him, except for the next mission.

"Chief!"

The voice was frantic; every facet of it was made clear and recognizable as the sound was picked up by his helmet and transmitted inside for his hearing. Miles opened his eyes as his suit activated, the heads-up display listing his health status and providing him with perfect vision of his surroundings; the fifteen-meter radar activated, then the weapon and grenade indicators, though they were empty. The shield indicator, above his health status, was similarly empty.

Before him was a naval technician, one assigned to the cryo pods. He was on board the Wayward Soul, he recalled, and they had been on task to help in the defense of a UNSC colony planet. Given the panicked expression on the technician's face, he doubted that the mission went as well as hoped. In response to the man's call, Miles nodded once.

The technician moved back and Miles pushed himself upright, stepping heavily onto the plated floors of the cryo chamber. The technician waved for him to follow, saying, "Right over here, Chief - I need to check all your systems and activate your shields." Miles followed him, doing each task as he asked it. It was the work of only a few minutes to have all of his armor's systems up and running, including his shields. The technician led him to the small armory at the edge of the cryo chamber and retrieved a BR55 Battle Rifle, handing it to the SPARTAN. Miles nodded his thanks.

"The Colonel ordered your activation," the technician explained, "He's on the bridge with the Captain. But the Covenant have breached the hull and are boarding the ship, so watch yourself." Miles nodded again; the bridge was some distance from the cryo chambers, but he did not suspect to have much difficulty reaching it, with or without Covenant in the way.

The SPARTAN stepped outside the cryo chamber, and the door closed behind him; with any luck the technician would be alright. But Miles had more immediate concerns as he started his march toward the bridge.

kashus_Draith
I beat up Batman

Post by kashus_Draith » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:47 pm

The boarding craft had breached one of the side Pelican bay doors, and a squad of Grunts and Elites boarded the ship.

“Let’s go men!” The Colonel yelled out. He had his magnum raised out in front of him as a squad of Marines armed with assault rifles moved slowly down toward where the Covies breached the ship.

“Colonel, where the hell are they?” One the Marines asked, but as the Marine asked a cloaked Elite grabbed the Marine’s head and lifted him two or three feet off the ground. With a quick snap of the energy blade, the Elite ran the Marine through, killing him instantly.

“Holy shi…” Another Marine shouted but was cut off as a plasma bolt from the Elites plasma rifle melted his face.

“Kill the bastard!” Colonel Purshing exclaimed. With a quick adjustment from the Colonel’s magnum he waited until the Marines took out the Elites shields and then Purshing fired. The single magnum round shot past the Marines in front of him and found its mark right in the Elites screaming mouth. The bullet pierced through the mouth and throat of the Elite and crashed into the far wall at the end of the metal corridor.

“Nice shot, Colonel.” One of the Marines commented.

“Stay frosty men, they’re close by.” Purshing hated losing men under his command but it couldn’t be helped. It was one of the darker sides of combat and he hated it.

The Colonel and the Marines with him continued their way down the long corridor.

(OOC I know it's short but it works)

VagueDurin
His Vagueness… Vaguer… or El Vaguerino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Post by VagueDurin » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:47 pm

The frigate had barely exited slipstream space and settled itself before the contact alarms were blaring. Whether they'd blindly jumped into a new Covenant fleet or if their old friends had followed them through the jump, it didn't much matter. Staff Sergeant Veronica Scarlatti hated spaceflight. And she hated space warfare even more. It literally made her skin crawl beneath her dark grey and black ODST Armor, knowing her life and the lives of her men were completely in the hands of the Squids up on the bridge and that at any moment one whallop from the Covenants plasma cannons could swat them all out of existence without even getting a chance to defend themselves.

She sighed heavily and started to put her hygiene materials back into the wall locker. "Exne on the scrubdown, Marines!" She hollared out to the multi gender Head. With space being a precious commodity on space going vessels, such concepts as privacy and gender seperation were pushed to the wayside. Ofcourse she was only a Combat Team Leader, a squad level command assignment, the real orders would come down the chain from Captain Dragovic or First Sergeant Tillman, then filter through the platoon leaders before coming to her to relay to her team. There was a chorus of moans and groans from the handful of Marines within earshot of her, but everyone did as instructed.

Hell, they were better off than the squids, at least the ODST armor was vacuum sealed, in the event that the ship did go down they'd have a fighting chance of living to die another day. Veronica took comfort in that thought as she pulled her gloves back on and secured her ammo belt around her waist.

"Alright Triggermen, Listen up!" Came a shout from a very deep voice. "Them damned Covvies followed us through the Jump and they're knocking hard on our back door. Squids up top are doing their best to make a run for it, but for now we've got to do the dirty work of keeping the ship underneath of us. Reports of breaches on several levels, we've got boarders." Triggermen was the name of their unit. Tango Company, Triggerman, 22nd Tactical Batallion. And the voice belonged to First Sergeant Shaun Tillman.

"You know the drill, Everyone knows their assigned locations so snap to it and execute. Protect this ship, men, its our only way home." Captain Srdan Dragovic spoke next, his voice heavily dripped in a slavic accent.

"Ooh Rah!" some of the more vocal marines responded with the typical affirmative, and that was it for public adresses. In the ranks of the ODST, there was little time nor place for fanfare. Execute. That was what it was about. With practiced ease and percision the company of ODST's armed themselves, secured their armor, collected in Combat Teams, and deployed out into the ship. Each team having already been permenatly assigned a vital component of the ship to guard.

Veronica looked over her team in the corridor outside the head. Once she was satisfied that everyone was ready to go, they started off at a brisk jog towards the bridge. They only made it a handful of turns throught he corridor when the first burst of plasma shot out and splashed harmlessly against the bulkhead in front of her. Immediatly she pressed her back to the bulkhead, bringing her assualt rifle up to aim, the rest of her team doing likewise. It was a small squad of Grunts, 6 of them, and they were now charging wildly at the ODST's.

"Take'm out!" The Marines cut down the grunts with well aimed and controlled three round bursts. Childsplay. "Move out!" and with that, they stepped over and around the corpses as they bled bright orange on the flooring of the frigate. The black armor clad Marines piggy backed their way down the corridors, twice again encountering light resistance from Grunt forces. As they turned the next corner, however, they came into contact with something else.

"Woah!" The marine in front of Veronica flattened hismelf against the bulkhead, and Veronica barely had enough time to get out of the massive beings way herself. It was a dangerous intersection in the ship, and the SPARTAN had almost made ODST pulp out of the lot of them.

"Oorah, Cheif!" Veronica called out from beneath her helmet. "Fancy an escort to the bridge?"
"Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point." - C. S. Lewis

"And for one last instance, I'm Human again." - Sergeant Ghost

Archangel
Centurio

Post by Archangel » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:23 pm

Miles turned his head to look at the staff sergeant. When his faceplate was directed at Veronica's, he simply nodded once. He was not a man of many words. He quickly glanced over the other members of the ODST squad, making sure they were all hale as could be expected. Satisfied that no one would be lagging behind, he resumed his course through the ship, the ODST squad following behind him.

The corridor was barren, as corridors often were on UNSC ships. The corridors in the training facilities had been barren, too. It was Miles' world; blank walls and blank stares, with the walls staring back. The only time his mind ever so much as twitched was in battle, but in battle, his mind soared. He saw scenarios, planned tactics, considered options no one else ever seemed to consider. At times, it made it seem like he could see the future.

The group came to an intersection and Miles crossed the threshold by no more than a few inches. He immediately stepped back, throwing an arm out to his side and spinning to his right, bringing the soldier that had advanced there out of the way of a plasma blast. "Whoa," the soldier breathed after rebounding from the bulkhead, "Thanks, Chief!" Again, Miles simply nodded. He took another glance out and was again greeted by plasma fire. He shouldered his battle rifle and crouched slightly, then waited.

One. The plasma fire ceased.

Two. Miles moved out then back in again, eliciting a single burst from the three Elites at the end of the corridor. They were beginning to suspect he was toying with them.

He was. Three. He launched himself into the larger corridor and landed heavily behind a hastily established barricade. It took the Elites too long to realize he was no longer in the intersecting corridor and only one shot grazed his shields. Within moments, their power was returned to full. He picked up an MA5B assault rifle from a fallen Marine and shouldered it, bringing out his battle rifle instead. He tucked his knees in, allowing him to roll into a kneeling position. Then he leaned into the open space provided by the barricade and opened fire at the Elites, firing triple-burst shots at each. Their shields deflected the bullets, but they ducked behind cover anyway.

Glancing to his left, he saw the staff sergeant. He twisted his head toward the Elites and held up a thumb and two fingers. Elites were the only ones using plasma rifles, so his meaning was obvious. He raised his free hand over his helmet, asking the ODST unit to cover him. Without waiting for them to give him the OK, he switched from the battle rifle back to the assault rifle and ducked out of cover, charging the Elites. The first was too surprised by his actions to do anything about it. Miles fired seven bullets into his chest to take down his shields, then brought the butt of the rifle up and slammed it into the Elite's face, spraying blue blood across the room. The SPARTAN dodged right as two plasma bursts flew harmlessly past. Then the ODST's joined in the fray.

One of the remaining Elites was taken down rapidly by concentrated fire. The other focused his own fire on Miles, taking his shields down and scorching some paint off his armor before the SPARTAN and the ODST's emptied enough bullets into him to put him down. Miles turned and nodded a mix of thanks and congratulations to the ODST's, then resumed heading for the bridge.

The rest of the trip continued in much the same fashion. As they neared the bridge, they began passing Marine garrisons and some ODST units as well. Miles shouldered his rifle and quickly saluted Colonel Purshing as he passed him, headed for the bridge to see the captain. He did not stop to see what the ODST unit that had escorted him was doing. Compared to the rest of the ship, the bridge seemed calm and serene. Miles stopped about seven feet behind the Captain and saluted.

Pryde
Pryngles

Post by Pryde » Tue May 12, 2009 8:14 am

Amanda braced herself against the holographic projector in the center of the bridge as another round of enemy fire rocked the ship. She didn't even bother to ask for a damage report as she already had an idea of what it would be, bad... She glanced up at Sierra and the little AI seemed to read her mind and responded with a nod.

"The engineers are reporting the FTL is now online, Captain," she reported.

Thank god, Amanda thought quietly to herself. "Order our Longswords back onto to ship then spin up the slipstream drive and get us the hell out of here."

Sierra relayed the order to their pilots and within moments they were making emergency battle landings on the ship's deck. Meanwhile Amanda had directed her ship closer to the big Covenant cruiser accosting them and when Sierra reported all ships were aboard she gave the order.

"Jump!"

The entire ship shook as it entered slipspace and the shockwave from the jump played havoc against the cruiser's shields and hull. Unfortunately, Amanda and her crew never had a chance to see how much damage they caused before they were light-years away. When the ship emerged in normal space Amanda asked for a status report. The reports of damage all along the ship's hull were coming in as well as updates on the Covenant boarders. Not long after the Wayward Soul's resident SPARTAN made an appearance on the bridge and stood behind Amanda, giving her a crisp salute.

"At ease, Chief," she said without even turning around. The SPARTAN's arm fell and he relaxed his body somewhat.

Finally Amanda turned to look at him and noted the plasma scars on his armor. "I see you've already gotten your feet wet," she told him with a hint of a smile.

The SPARTAN simply nodded in response so Amanda continued. "We've still got boarders on the ship, Chief, they've split up their forces and are concentrating their efforts on three vital locations; engineering, the armory and the bridge. I want you to take whatever marines we have and get them off my ship."

kashus_Draith
I beat up Batman

Post by kashus_Draith » Tue May 12, 2009 9:36 am

Purshing comes up from behind the Spartan and stands next to him, and reports on the Covenant boarding party. Purshing wasn’t a small man but standing beside the towering Spartan made it look that way. “Captain, they managed only one boarding party. That means we have about 15 grunts onboard and six Elites. I personally took out one of them, and my men have taken out some of the Grunts. Combined with the Spartan’s kills and other Special units, I’m sure we have less than four Elites onboard the ship. I have men in combined with ship personnel searching for those Covies. I think the main problem here is that they are armed well and that they have cloaking devises on them, so they can sneak past soldiers without being spotted.” Purshing steps forward closer to the young Captain and states. “These Elites are on a suicide mission to take us down. Like you said, they are targeting our high priority areas.”

Purshing turns around to the Chief. “Chief, do you think you can get down to Engineering and secure that area. I’m almost certain that is where they are going to strike. IF they can’t destroy us, they sure are going to disable us.” Purshing has to look up to speak to the tall Spartan.

Topgun220
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 » Tue May 12, 2009 6:58 pm

Sergeant Edward D. Clay, the name was stenciled into the back of the helmet. The monocle over his eye gave him orders and readouts of the current ship wide situation and his squad's situation. His bright blue eyes and buzzed blonde hair were a gift from his German ethnicity, his height of six feet two inches and muscular build also were thanks to that ethnicity. At first glance most would just think, 'oh there's another big tough marine killing machine.' Really though he was so much more.

He was a young ODST Gunnery sergeant at the onset of the Covenant war, he was awarded for bravery and self sacrifice numerous times eventually he ceased collecting the medals and instead handed them out to the families of men he had lost in that battle. Somewhere two years before the present date Clay, a war hero in many peoples eyes, was kicked out of the ODST's and busted down to a mere sergeant. The reason for said action was classified and he refuses to talk about the incident, he merely insists the query is better if not asked.

As if the demotion and removal from the ODST's wasn't enough, he got assigned to this hunk of space junk in one of the smaller defense fleets. For someone like him it was unbearable to not be in one of the battle fleets heading to duke it out on contested worlds. Still he simply suffered, unwilling to seek a military tribunal to review his case, none truly knew of his sacrifice. However his squad of four men and his platoon leader were overjoyed at his bad luck. Years of prayer could not grant them a more capable and veteran warrior.

What Clay could not figure out however, was why in the world his squad was assigned to bridge security. The Spartan was up and about, besides most of the boarders were already dead. He knew his men would be very useful in hunting down the remaining covenant, they most definitely were not needed here....guarding the prime squid and her lackeys.

Clay pulled back the breach on his MA5B assault rifle again to further convince himself that he had indeed, not fired the round sitting in the barrel with the tiny notch near the tip. His annoyance at this was not apparent to his men, they saw only the stern scarred face of Clay looking over the corridor with seasoned and keen eyes. Clay was praying on the inside for action...any action.
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
but awesome at the same time
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts