Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

For discussion not directly related to Role Playing.

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

Locked
User avatar
Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE
Posts: 18504
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:43 pm

Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Mir » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:53 am

Welcome to the 2016 Exodus Fantasy Football League (EFFL)

The teams currently are:
Bruisers: Mike (Friend of mine at Loyola)
Darth Vader Dicks: Steve (Nich's Neighbor)
Dathomir Rancors: Shaggy
Ecliptic Evaders: Vague
FoxxHounds: Foxx
Gotham Rogues: Mirrodin
Metropolis Monarchs: Nichalus
Ninzaniacs: Ninzi
New York Devils: Cazzik
Rome Centurions: Archangel
Star City Comets: Vox
White Paws: Peayitforward

Previous Champions:
2015: White Paws: Peayitforward
2014: Gotham Rogues: Mirrodin
2013: Metropolis Monarchs: Nichalus

Last year brought an incredible showdown between the White Paws and the Dathomir Rancors for the finals, in which the White Paws, after two consecutive years of coming up short in the championship game, finally got the gold and got the ring. It also saw an incredibly deep and dominant run by two of the four new teams, the Rancors and the Darth Vader Dicks. Experts still deliberate on how Darth Vader can have multiple male genitalia.

Ninzaniacs sucked balls because they stole the G.O.A.T. from the Gotham Rogues in the draft, a slight that shall never be forgotten, or forgiven.

After dodging a bullet with the Cheater's court case, the Metropolis Monarchs look to get back on track, but first, they'll have to figure out a QB plan for weeks 1-4, assuming they keep Thomas "Property of the Manning Brothers" Brady signed on the roster.

Maybe 2016 is YOUR year (Here’s STILLlooking at you, Cazzik). Maybe it's the year of the FoxxHounds. Or the Centurions will storm the gates and defeat the odds. When you wish upon a Star, Voxie.

Or maybe...it's the first time we have repeat champions in either the Monarchs, the Rogues, or the White Paws. Those White Paws are dangerous.

Rules remaining from last time:
1. QB TDs are 6 points (Everyone seemed in favor)
2. Captains give an additional +20% to their weekly score. Captains can only impact weeks they play, so if you bench them or it's their bye week, tough cookies. If your Captain gets severely injured (See Manning, Peyton) then you have the ability to designate a new Captain, but only for the duration of the injury. If you trade the Captain, you get to designate a new Captain. There can only be 1 Captain per team, so if you acquire a Captain, you don't get to double dip.
3. Roster spots and Bench spots remain the same as last year.
4. Each team will have 3 Keeper Players from their previous team.

N.B.: You will note that the draft order is a little interesting this year. That's because this is our first year going off the Win-Loss standings from the previous year. I made a handy, dandy spreadsheet in Excel that has all the pertinent information. I've also uploaded a picture to the wiki, which I will link to shortly.

Up for deliberation:
Voxie has expressed interest in going to 1 Point PPR format.

So let's see some ideas, some input on Voxie's idea. Remember, you can smack him, it's still in the by-laws.

Draft Order

The Draft is currently scheduled for 4 Sep 2016 (A Sunday), at 9PM EST. This date is still negotiable, but puts us nicely in between the end of Preseason and kickoff, when the defending Super Bowl 50 Champions, the Denver "Orange Crush 2.0" Broncos host the Carolina Panthers in a rematch of the Super Bowl. #Horsepower.

The keeper deadline is 1 Sep.
Everyone knows "Pops and Junior = #Ratings"
Everyone knows "Cazzik and Mir = #Wynning"
#Valkob

1x EFFL Champion (2014)

* b l o o p *

User avatar
Pryde
Pryngles
Posts: 16769
Joined: Sat May 10, 2003 2:11 am
Location: Earth

Re: Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Pryde » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:06 pm

Wooo, sports! Take the thing to the other thing! Make it happen, go sports!
"Ol' Doc doesn't hide, he hibernates." -- Doc, Star Wars: The Old Republic

"What do you call it when you kill someone and take all their stuff?"
"Adventuring!" -- Tallis and Hawke, Dragon Age 2.

User avatar
Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE
Posts: 18504
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:43 pm

Re: Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Mir » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:07 pm

Get out of here, nerd.
Everyone knows "Pops and Junior = #Ratings"
Everyone knows "Cazzik and Mir = #Wynning"
#Valkob

1x EFFL Champion (2014)

* b l o o p *

User avatar
Vox
Adenn Mirshko
Posts: 8604
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 3:34 am
Location: Dreaming of a Vision worth Living

Re: Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Vox » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:11 pm

So like MIrr mentioned I would like to add a PPR rule to the league. This is for several reasons:

1. It provides parity. Let's face it. Running backs and the top 10 WR's in the league rule everything. If you have injuries happen (take your pick from last year but at least four teams got crushed by injuries before regular season began). PPR, or Points Per Reception, provides balance in that every catch made whether it be RB, WR or TE equals a point. That might seem mundane or stupid to some people but to others it allows the freedom to get out of the basement of the league and have a fighting chance. Y

2. Strategy changes. It gives you more options. Instead of HAVING to have two stud RB's you can have one top ten RB and a good WR. It allows flexibility on how you build your team and could provide some fun, competitive games that last year were over before the game started

3. Running backs still rule, but now you gotta pay attention. Yes, running backs still rule but what happens if your opponent has a third down receiving based RB that is always subbed in for your top ten back in certain situations? That guy could take your running backs points in more ways than one now.

4. Changes the values of everyone in the league. Yup, the league now stacks up differently from 1-100. Research is necessary you can't just go "this is a well known guy".


I've played Fantasy Football for over twelve years now. Back when ESPN was literally the only website to have it. I've played both regular and PPR leagues. I enjoy PPR leagues because they involve more strategy but also because the league is more competitive. Injuries aren't as costly in some instances and they also allow for flexibility and don't penalize people who don't have stud running backs or are new to the league.

User avatar
Jagtai
The Adminerator
Posts: 9743
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 4:33 am
Location: The Old World
Contact:

Re: Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Jagtai » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:27 pm

I'm actually interested, but since I know absolutely nothing about American Football (besides a bit about the Packers), I'll leave you jocks to your games :mrgreen:

Good luck / break a leg (whichever you prefer), all of you (even Mir).
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." - Bilbo Baggins
From madness comes wisdom, and from wisdom comes power.
"I'm convinced you're secretly a British Spy" - Mir

My characters

User avatar
Nichalus
Posts: 3462
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:34 pm
Location: Nearing the Retirement Home
Contact:

Re: Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Nichalus » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:08 pm

While I'm not 'completely' opposed to the PPR, I'm not a fan of it. My reasons are this:

PPR devalues the QB and makes RBs with alot of pass receptions super valued. Imagine this Bell catches a pass for a 5 yard loss, he is STILL rewarded +.5 pts for the touch in a 1pt PPR League. A player shouldn't be rewarded for a loss.

Some people say that a PPR equals things out, but the example above proves that untrue. Remembers all the very close games last year, where percentages of pts were the difference in winning and losing, that would make pass catching RBs a premium.

The only way to counteract that would be to open a 2nd QB spot, or add QB to the Flex Position.

I've seen PPR Leagues were the RBs we're gobbled up the first 2 rounds of Draft Picks, and QBs weren't going until the 3 or 4th rounds. Something about that just doesn't seem right.
:obiwan: The 'Old Man' of the Exodus

EFFL Champion (2013-2016) First Two-Time Exodus Champion

User avatar
Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE
Posts: 18504
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:43 pm

Re: Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Mir » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:10 pm

Captains were a big factor last year. I remember at least two matchups that switched the winner due to Cap Points.
Everyone knows "Pops and Junior = #Ratings"
Everyone knows "Cazzik and Mir = #Wynning"
#Valkob

1x EFFL Champion (2014)

* b l o o p *

User avatar
Cadden
Mand'alor
Posts: 13775
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2003 11:41 pm
Location: Galaxy Bouncing
Contact:

Re: Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Cadden » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:02 pm

Pryde wrote:Wooo, sports! Take the thing to the other thing! Make it happen, go sports!
You're welcome.
You have a right to remain silent... I hope to God you use it.
Xanamiar wrote:Cadden is a comical genius.

User avatar
Vox
Adenn Mirshko
Posts: 8604
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 3:34 am
Location: Dreaming of a Vision worth Living

Re: Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Vox » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:04 pm

Nichalus wrote:PPR devalues the QB and makes RBs with alot of pass receptions super valued. Imagine this Bell catches a pass for a 5 yard loss, he is STILL rewarded +.5 pts for the touch in a 1pt PPR League. A player shouldn't be rewarded for a loss.

Some people say that a PPR equals things out, but the example above proves that untrue. Remembers all the very close games last year, where percentages of pts were the difference in winning and losing, that would make pass catching RBs a premium.

The only way to counteract that would be to open a 2nd QB spot, or add QB to the Flex Position.

I've seen PPR Leagues were the RBs we're gobbled up the first 2 rounds of Draft Picks, and QBs weren't going until the 3 or 4th rounds. Something about that just doesn't seem right.
Our league runs different for QB's anyways Kev. We give full points (Yahoo has always given 4 points for QB's no idea why). If you're telling me a pass catching WR negates Jamal Charles or Adrian Peterson you've lost your mind. A PPR league levels the playing field in that a WR can now score like a RB. Your fear of the pass catching RB being the end all be all is somewhat cancelled out by the fact we have a three keeper league. Top QB's and RB's are still money in a PPR league (I've played in one for ten years and always play in at least one other every year) but it allows for the rest of the league to actually have a fighting chance against those who have the top tier talent.

There isn't exactly the greatest amount of parity in the Exodus League and I think this could definitely help it.

User avatar
Nichalus
Posts: 3462
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:34 pm
Location: Nearing the Retirement Home
Contact:

Re: Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Nichalus » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:29 pm

So you think its ok for a RB, or even a WR/TE, to catch a pass for a loss and 'still' be awarded points?
:obiwan: The 'Old Man' of the Exodus

EFFL Champion (2013-2016) First Two-Time Exodus Champion

User avatar
Vox
Adenn Mirshko
Posts: 8604
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 3:34 am
Location: Dreaming of a Vision worth Living

Re: Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Vox » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:51 pm

In this case, yes. A counter argument for you:

Do you think it's okay for a QB to get hit as he throws or to have a lineman/linebacker tip a pass or a WR fall down, trip, slip and get intercepted and it still be his fault and him lose points even though it isn't his fault?

Neither is controllable by the person it happens to (if the RB, WR, TE takes a loss on a reception most of the time it isn't their fault).

User avatar
Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE
Posts: 18504
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:43 pm

Re: Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Mir » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:06 pm

Vox wrote:Top QB's and RB's are still money in a PPR league [...] but it allows for the rest of the league to actually have a fighting chance against those who have the top tier talent.

There isn't exactly the greatest amount of parity in the Exodus League and I think this could definitely help it.
Except that there is parity. Everyone only gets 3 keepers. If certain players had more than 3 keepers then I could understand the argument of not a lot of parity.

Take me for example. I, through trades and the draft, ended with DT, Amari, and Beckham. Those are 3 top flight WRs. But I can't possibly keep all three of them. I'd have to pass on Roethlisberger, AP, Doug Martin, Jeremy Hill, for example. That means that DT or Amari or even Beckham, depending on the 3 I pick, are up for grabs.

Everyone loses all their players except for their 3 picks. Everyone has the same number of draft picks (even if the overall placement has been changed due to trades, of which you've benefited, having 2 first round picks). How is there not parity?
Everyone knows "Pops and Junior = #Ratings"
Everyone knows "Cazzik and Mir = #Wynning"
#Valkob

1x EFFL Champion (2014)

* b l o o p *

User avatar
Vox
Adenn Mirshko
Posts: 8604
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 3:34 am
Location: Dreaming of a Vision worth Living

Re: Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Vox » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:16 pm

You ended up with your roster out of a lack of educated people playing Fantasy Football half the time Mir and your roster is the perfect example of a lack of parity compared to say, mine, if you put them side by side with point totals from last year.

Saying there is parity in the league because of draft position is also a bit convoluted, that's like saying whoever gets the #1 draft pick in the NFL helps them get rid of parity (Cleveland Browns anyone?)

Back to the actual topic though, PPR has benefits to balancing the league and making it a more level playing field and make it less likely that a lack of fantasy football education is actually going to hurt someone.

User avatar
Nichalus
Posts: 3462
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:34 pm
Location: Nearing the Retirement Home
Contact:

Re: Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Nichalus » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:37 pm

Vox wrote:You ended up with your roster out of a lack of educated people playing Fantasy Football....
Basically, the rest of us, or whoever you are refering to as 'uneducated' are 'stupid'? That was about the most 'Trumpish' statement of the day.

This isn't a money FFL Vox, no one is going to lose their home or mortgage payment over this. This is nothing more than a friendly competition among friends, and friends of said friends.
:obiwan: The 'Old Man' of the Exodus

EFFL Champion (2013-2016) First Two-Time Exodus Champion

User avatar
Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE
Posts: 18504
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:43 pm

Re: Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Mir » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:38 pm

The Cleveland Browns are in the position they're in because they keep firing the staff and lack a unified vision. In the past 10 years, they've had 6 head coaches. That argument makes no sense.

You're arguing football education? Realistically the only dumb pick was Ninzi taking Peyton in the first round, but even then, we had no idea how badly Peyton was going to fall off after the quad injuries from the previous season. But even if you want to argue that, because 4 QBs were taken in the first round (Rodgers, Manning, Luck, and Brady respectively, two of which were virtually guaranteed to be insanely good, Aaron and Andrew, barring the injuries that happened to Jordy and Luck himself), that left even MORE for you to clean up with.

You can't go "back to the actual topic" because this is exactly fundamental to what you're arguing for. Your argument is to "balance the league", which says there's no parity. but you can't explain how there's no parity because everyone has the same number of picks. Then you should also be against trading draft picks if you're trying to protect people from their supposed lack of education.

The argument of injuries before the season starts doesn't make sense either because injuries happen whenever, wherever. Even if we draft on 4 Sep, one of these guys can get injured 5-7 Sep. Jordy tore his ACL during a non-contact practice. Same with Kelven Benjamin. That can happened at any time. The people who cleaned up nicely with Char West or Spencer Ware only did so because Jamaal Charles went down. Shit happens.

Edit: Football education says to avoid Romo and his crap clavicle and back when Brees, Eli, Cam, Matt Ryan are still on the board.
Everyone knows "Pops and Junior = #Ratings"
Everyone knows "Cazzik and Mir = #Wynning"
#Valkob

1x EFFL Champion (2014)

* b l o o p *

User avatar
Vox
Adenn Mirshko
Posts: 8604
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 3:34 am
Location: Dreaming of a Vision worth Living

Re: Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Vox » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:38 pm

Nichalus wrote:
Vox wrote:You ended up with your roster out of a lack of educated people playing Fantasy Football....
Basically, the rest of us, or whoever you are refering to as 'uneducated' are 'stupid'? That was about the most 'Trumpish' statement of the day.

This isn't a money FFL Vox, no one is going to lose their home or mortgage payment over this. This is nothing more than a friendly competition among friends, and friends of said friends.
Yet you're getting hostile Kev. I never mentioned who I was referring to did I? I didn't exclude myself either now did I? You're right though, how dare I speak an opinion that makes the fantasy football community on this board seem uneducated. How dare I speak my opinion at all! If I'm not able to do that then why even change anything or allow anyone to speak and suggest new things?

This was meant to be a discussion not a manhood measuring contest which is what it's turned into for no reason whatsoever.

User avatar
Pryde
Pryngles
Posts: 16769
Joined: Sat May 10, 2003 2:11 am
Location: Earth

Re: Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Pryde » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:42 pm

Just for the record, people, I'm watching this. Not understanding any of it, but still watching. Let's keep the tone friendly.
"Ol' Doc doesn't hide, he hibernates." -- Doc, Star Wars: The Old Republic

"What do you call it when you kill someone and take all their stuff?"
"Adventuring!" -- Tallis and Hawke, Dragon Age 2.

User avatar
Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE
Posts: 18504
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:43 pm

Re: Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Mir » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:47 pm

Okay, being against the trades then, I can understand the perspective.

That's a good answer about who you were calling uneducated, though generally no one makes that comment while also including themselves. :D

It's probably only the three of us, because only the three of us have seen the thread. It's only been up for a few hours.

If you want to have a vote on it, that's fair. I'm not going to add a poll, I'd rather people just post and say it.

Oh and #ChillPryngles. No one got even remotely heated.
Everyone knows "Pops and Junior = #Ratings"
Everyone knows "Cazzik and Mir = #Wynning"
#Valkob

1x EFFL Champion (2014)

* b l o o p *

User avatar
Nichalus
Posts: 3462
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:34 pm
Location: Nearing the Retirement Home
Contact:

Re: Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Nichalus » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:52 pm

Vox, I'm hardly hostile. As matter of fact....enjoy your discussion.
:obiwan: The 'Old Man' of the Exodus

EFFL Champion (2013-2016) First Two-Time Exodus Champion

User avatar
Nichalus
Posts: 3462
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:34 pm
Location: Nearing the Retirement Home
Contact:

Re: Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Nichalus » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:57 pm

Dammit, I hate posting something before I'm done.

Continuing from my last post. This is how hostile I am about this subject. You all discuss to your hearts content, I have let you know what I think about PPR, and that is where I'll stay on that subject. Which is, I won't be for it if put to a vote, but I'm not gonna bitch and moan about it if it is voted into place. Other than that....meh.

Is that hostile enough for you? Or would you like me to throw a few cuss words in for good measure? *smirk*
:obiwan: The 'Old Man' of the Exodus

EFFL Champion (2013-2016) First Two-Time Exodus Champion

User avatar
Pryde
Pryngles
Posts: 16769
Joined: Sat May 10, 2003 2:11 am
Location: Earth

Re: Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Pryde » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:58 pm

Mir wrote:Oh and #ChillPryngles. No one got even remotely heated.
Well, no but it doesn't hurt to say it. Now stop telling me how to do my job. ><
"Ol' Doc doesn't hide, he hibernates." -- Doc, Star Wars: The Old Republic

"What do you call it when you kill someone and take all their stuff?"
"Adventuring!" -- Tallis and Hawke, Dragon Age 2.

User avatar
Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE
Posts: 18504
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:43 pm

Re: Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Mir » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:26 pm

debatable.
Everyone knows "Pops and Junior = #Ratings"
Everyone knows "Cazzik and Mir = #Wynning"
#Valkob

1x EFFL Champion (2014)

* b l o o p *

User avatar
Pryde
Pryngles
Posts: 16769
Joined: Sat May 10, 2003 2:11 am
Location: Earth

Re: Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Pryde » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:27 pm

Mir, no.
"Ol' Doc doesn't hide, he hibernates." -- Doc, Star Wars: The Old Republic

"What do you call it when you kill someone and take all their stuff?"
"Adventuring!" -- Tallis and Hawke, Dragon Age 2.

User avatar
Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE
Posts: 18504
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:43 pm

Re: Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Mir » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:37 pm

It doesn't hurt to say something that's already understood? When no one in the thread took the conversation to actually be remotely hostile? Considering at least two of the people in the conversation pride themselves on their ability to intentionally antagonize other people and the third gets constantly made fun of as being a "grumpy" old man and is more than capable of going round for round with the other two without getting hostile? You got trigger happy, that's fine. But accept the criticism, that's just the way it goes. You're free to post your warning, for whatever reason you see fit. That is within the realm of your position. I never said you can't or challenged your authority to do so. But when you do post it, I'm able to tell you you're making a mistake and explain why.
Everyone knows "Pops and Junior = #Ratings"
Everyone knows "Cazzik and Mir = #Wynning"
#Valkob

1x EFFL Champion (2014)

* b l o o p *

User avatar
Pryde
Pryngles
Posts: 16769
Joined: Sat May 10, 2003 2:11 am
Location: Earth

Re: Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Pryde » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:50 pm

Mir, if you have an issue with me the proper way to handle it is through the admins or via PM. I'm not going to openly debate with you whether or not a reminder for everyone to keep it civil was warranted.
"Ol' Doc doesn't hide, he hibernates." -- Doc, Star Wars: The Old Republic

"What do you call it when you kill someone and take all their stuff?"
"Adventuring!" -- Tallis and Hawke, Dragon Age 2.

User avatar
Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE
Posts: 18504
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:43 pm

Re: Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Mir » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:52 pm

Oh I've said my piece.
Everyone knows "Pops and Junior = #Ratings"
Everyone knows "Cazzik and Mir = #Wynning"
#Valkob

1x EFFL Champion (2014)

* b l o o p *

User avatar
Vox
Adenn Mirshko
Posts: 8604
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 3:34 am
Location: Dreaming of a Vision worth Living

Re: Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Vox » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:59 pm

Mirr, stop trying to take his toys okay. He only has like three and you took two of them. Let him think he's right okay? Be the bigger man, walk away knowing you know more about fantasy football than him. It'll make you feel better in the long run I promise.

Pryde, let us have our antagonistic fun. There are like seven active people on this board if you warn and ban three of us that leaves four people left...and two of us are one of about five actual writers still around here. Show some mercy, or common sense, though I'm not sure which comes more easily these days given people actually run off cliffs looking for Pokemon.

User avatar
Archangel
Centurio
Posts: 7673
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 7:37 am
Location: Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Archangel » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:07 pm

Welp.

I have no opinion on using points-per-reception. Even if I did have an opinion, last year taught me not to try to use reasons and logic and crap like that when discussing fantasy football.

User avatar
Pryde
Pryngles
Posts: 16769
Joined: Sat May 10, 2003 2:11 am
Location: Earth

Re: Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Pryde » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:07 pm

... For the love of... Sigh, whatever. Forget I said anything then.
"Ol' Doc doesn't hide, he hibernates." -- Doc, Star Wars: The Old Republic

"What do you call it when you kill someone and take all their stuff?"
"Adventuring!" -- Tallis and Hawke, Dragon Age 2.

User avatar
Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE
Posts: 18504
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:43 pm

Re: Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Mir » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:07 pm

Go vote on the message board! *Cracks whip*
Everyone knows "Pops and Junior = #Ratings"
Everyone knows "Cazzik and Mir = #Wynning"
#Valkob

1x EFFL Champion (2014)

* b l o o p *

User avatar
Jagtai
The Adminerator
Posts: 9743
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 4:33 am
Location: The Old World
Contact:

Re: Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Jagtai » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:23 pm

Mir and Vox, stop trolling the Moderator. I can assure you, he can very easily make you regret it. :twisted:

Now, go play with yourselves instead of bothering Pryde (pun intended).
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." - Bilbo Baggins
From madness comes wisdom, and from wisdom comes power.
"I'm convinced you're secretly a British Spy" - Mir

My characters

User avatar
Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE
Posts: 18504
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:43 pm

Re: Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Mir » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:58 am

:yoda:
Everyone knows "Pops and Junior = #Ratings"
Everyone knows "Cazzik and Mir = #Wynning"
#Valkob

1x EFFL Champion (2014)

* b l o o p *

User avatar
Nichalus
Posts: 3462
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:34 pm
Location: Nearing the Retirement Home
Contact:

Re: Exodus Fantasy Football League 2016

Post by Nichalus » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:47 pm

Locked by Permission
:obiwan: The 'Old Man' of the Exodus

EFFL Champion (2013-2016) First Two-Time Exodus Champion

Locked