Moving On.

For discussion not directly related to Role Playing.

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

Ghost
This Space Available

Moving On.

Post by Ghost » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:21 pm

To prevent any issues as there were last time - I'm just going to post this up.

I'm leaving Exodus in a similar fashion that I left Chaos.

For starters, Star Wars has become mundane in terms of writing Jedi and back and forth battles, simulations, invasions and so forth. Let me stop for a moment and make it clear: It has nothing to do with writing with anyone - everyone is a talented writer, nor does it have to do with time between writing.

I've moved on to basically just straight comics - Marvel/DC and am quite happy where I've settled in. Why am I not staying here? Obvious reasons. Places where I'm at, applications have to be done and there are ways to claim but limits. Activity Checks are done more stringently (Yeah, we're more lax.) And it's canon based.

Example: I picked up Jean Grey-Summers, Tony Stark, Mary Jane Watson and Supergirl.

Either way, I'm content and I wish you all the best.

I'm still on Facebook, so feel free to hit me up there for my Skype or AIM. I'm also sure Mir is going to retrieve Allyson and do with it as he wishes and that's just fine.

Archangel
Centurio

Re: Moving On.

Post by Archangel » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:48 pm

FWIW, this is exactly why we were hesitant to jump on board with whatever you suggested.

In fact, I said as much:
Archangel wrote:The only comment I can offer is that you're not the first member to show back up and immediately suggest sweeping changes--but none of the other people who have done that stuck around when those changes weren't instantly implemented. You can forgive us if we're a little wary.
Good luck wherever you end up.

Cadden
Mand'alor

Post by Cadden » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:40 am

Does this mean I get to kill Aaralyn off? ;)

But on a serious note, I got two things to say about this.

1) Best of luck in your endeavors.

And

2) What am I gonna do about the stuff I made in association with Aaralyn? This is a dead serious question. I kinda need to know.
You have a right to remain silent... I hope to God you use it.
Xanamiar wrote:Cadden is a comical genius.

Pryde
Pryngles

Post by Pryde » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:45 am

Sooo, I guess the Faded Beacon thread is stuck then? Oh well, best of luck to ya. :(
"Ol' Doc doesn't hide, he hibernates." -- Doc, Star Wars: The Old Republic

"What do you call it when you kill someone and take all their stuff?"
"Adventuring!" -- Tallis and Hawke, Dragon Age 2.