Where I've been...What I've done...

For discussion not directly related to Role Playing.

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

Vox
Adenn Mirshko

Where I've been...What I've done...

Post by Vox »

So, I figured I would pop in here and update y'all on a few things. Most of you are aware I currently serve in the US Navy. I think only maybe two of you are aware that my time serving the great country I live in is coming to an end. Tuesday is my last day of Active Duty service in the defense of this country. After nearly seven years I am stepping away and turning my attention toward Bible College. I have felt the need to pursue this for quite some time and have finally been given the chance to do so. I do not want to leave behind my job in the Navy. Frankly, I love this job more than any other I've ever had. My life has a greater calling and a greater purpose though.

Will I have time to post? Maybe. Will I post? Here and there perhaps. I just though that y'all could use a bit of an update on my life and just wanted to pop my head in.

Also, Steve (Shaggy), hit me up on FB. I want to get your number bro.

Re: Where I've been...What I've done...

Post by Nichalus »

I can't speak for everyone Vox, but I personally and my family, thank you for your service.

As to your new calling, you will just be serving in a different manner, and to a higher purpose in my opinion. I wish you well my friend.
:obiwan: The 'Old Man' of the Exodus

EFFL Champion (2013-2016) First Two-Time Exodus Champion
Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Re: Where I've been...What I've done...

Post by Mir »

You never know you could potentially go back into the Navy as a chaplain. Armed forces always needs more chaplains.
Everyone knows "Pops and Junior = #Ratings"
Everyone knows "Cazzik and Mir = #Wynning"
#Valkob4Life