I went through my Kindle book collection on my Amazon account and checked which of the books I bought are allowed to be loaned and organized them into a list that I'll post below. Those who do not have a US Amazon account will not be able to lend books, and "may not be able to accept the loan if the title is not available in their country due to publisher geographical rights."
For how to lend and borrow, read the explanations here on Amazon's website. For compiling your own list to post here, I'd just like to add that I checked which books I can borrow using a more efficient method than what they wrote. I simply hovered over the "Actions" button next to each book in my Amazon Kindle Library list to check if I could lend.
Regarding borrowing etiquette, it's automatically returned to the lender after 14 days, so not much has to be said for in this area except for the following points:
- Only request a book if you plan on reading it. Try reading a sample for it before requesting. If you don't accept the offer to borrow it via the email sent to you, the book will be in limbo pointlessly for seven days, when it returns to the lender. Please check your email and accept the loan ASAP. If you do accept it, they will never be able to loan that book a second time, which would be a complete waste if it wasn't read by you. Books can be only loaned once.
- The book can only be returned to the lender after two weeks the borrower connects his Kindle (or Kindle app) to the internet. I unfortunately have "lost" one my favorite short stories this way. My friend in the army put his Kindle in his duffel bag with his worn army socks, after which it ceased to function. He gave it to his parents to try to fix but they've apparently been taking their time, and refusing to list it as KIA with Amazon, which I imagine would release it back to me.
- Haven (War of the Princes) by Ivanovich, A. R.
- Communion of Dreams by Downey, James
Tunnel in the Sky by Heinlein, Robert A.
The Peace War by Vinge, Vernor
Human Legacy Project by Cantrell, Christian
Anansi Island by Cantrell, Christian
Brainbox by Cantrell, Christian
- The Way of Kings (The Stormlight Archive) by Sanderson, Brandon
Mistborn: The Final Empire (Mistborn, Book 1) by Sanderson, Brandon
The Well of Ascension: Book Two of Mistborn by Sanderson, Brandon
The Hero of Ages: Book Three of Mistborn by Sanderson, Brandon
- The Last Indian War:The Nez Perce Story (Pivotal Moments in American History) by West, Elliott
Black Hawk Down by Bowden, Mark
- The Pomegranate Pendant by Dvora Waysman
- Sub-Human (Book 1) (Post-Human Prequel) by Simpson, David
Old Man's War by Scalzi, John