Force Forsaken: Hardship for All

A free-form writing forum set in the Star Wars Universe...

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

Queen of the Damned

Force Forsaken: Hardship for All

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt »

[i]n three years since the fall of the Republic the Emperor has succeeded in taking over most of the known galaxy. Now once free proud races have fallen into darkness, there is rumors of some being enslaved and others who are just oppressed. Yes this galaxy has become a sad dark place.

Sometimes I think my brethren that died during Order 66 were the lucky ones. Since then those of us who survived have been forced into exile and hiding while we are blamed for something that never truly ever happened. You never know what you truly have in this world till its gone. Once we were humble servants of the force protectors of peace and justice, now we don’t know who we are. We are lost in darkness fighting to get back to the light.

It is not all lost though there are days it seems that it is. We are trying to find ourselves, who that is we still are not sure. Once we were jedi now we are shadows in the light, ghost of our former selves. However today is not one of those days. Today we have purpose, and a chance to begin our march towards the light and the freedom we all once had. With help of the force we will someday restore peace and justice to the galaxy.[/i]

Bestine, Tantooine

Starports[/b]! He had always hated starports. Too many people too many eyes watching. Eyes watching something that was never good especially when one has something the Empire wants. He turned back to look over his shoulder and thought just one hour to drop his package and be back on his shuttle to place where no one would ever find him.

“Have a nice stay sir; we hope you enjoy your stay.” Said the protocol behind the desk at the door to the city.

The man looked at the protocol droid then looked at his chronometer “Do you know where Bestine cantina is?” the small fat man dressed in nice robes asked.

The protocol droid almost jumped to life with joy at the request “Why yes sir; it is . . “

Five minutes later . . . .

The man was making his way down the street as quickly as he could without drawing attention of the stromtroopers who seemed to everywhere on this force forsaken planet. Keeping his eyes ahead of him and his mind reciting to itself directions to the cantina he was not trying paying attention to his surroundings. The next thing he knew he felt himself lying back hitting the ground, he looked up seeing a tall figure dressed in white from head to toe.

“Excuse me” she said offering her hand to an obviously scared man.

The man took her hand hot burning rage like the hot desert sands that had just burnt his hands. “Why you I have never been so insulted, WHY DON’T YOU WATCHING WERE DON’T YOU ARE GOING!!! I swear you people so uncivilized!” the man said angrily brushing himself off.

The woman just bowed slightly “I do apologize I am a doctor please come by my hotel room and I will tend to your wounds for free.” The young woman said softly as the hot dry breeze blew her ling white dress around like a feather, the cowl on her head now falling off to reveal a tall slightly tanned skinned young woman with long wavy hair that was collected in a silver hair band where it could not blow over her face.

The man recened his in an offensive and jerky manner, “I have a shuttle to catch. Good day.” The man said in a rude and haulty voice then without a word continued down the street.

She just shook her head and smiled, Taryn K’asharyn remembered the old days when civility ruled politeness was king, and justice rang free in the galaxy. But that was another life time ago, it seemed as if someone else had lived it. She was once a jedi knight and general in the clone wars served and protected came before her, now she was a ghost of her former self. Now forced to hide who is truly is for a lie, a life that was never hers.

But she could not dwell on what had been, not today. Today her and others like her took the first steps toward return the galaxy its former glory, and away from the nightmare created by Palpatine and his pet apprentice Lord Vader. He had taken their lives form them, but today they take something of his.

It was all really simple, two weeks ago Bail Organa had contacted them with news that a scientist in the service of the empire had some information in exchange for money and the chance to escape. They could have what he was working on and he got a clean conscious, money and a chance to escape the Emperors constant gaze. The drop was to happen in a back room of the local cantina within the hour. She had posted her people all the city to watch for trouble, two men hand picked Captain Mostar to make the exchange and get back to the ship.

Real simple huh? What could possibly go wrong Then why did she have a bad feeling about this? Her job in all this distract local Moff which sounded like an easy job but hardly ever was. Thus far this morning she had woken up to a dream she did not want to think about, her monthly bacta treatment. Now she was on her way to see a man who if he knew the truth about her would have her and all she knew killed. And to make things worse she felt like she was being watched. Oh well probably just all the imps on the street.

She shook her head and turned to start down the street when she felt another bump crash into her. What a day?

“Sorry miss” a tiny voice said.

Taryn looked down to see a tiny boy with arms laden with food, and a group of stormtroopers running toward them “Halt!” the lead trooper yelled.

Taryn looked at the child half starved and terrified, feeling a surge of pity she smiled down to the child sending a wave of calm his way and stepped forward the child still with in her grip. “Don’t worry. It will be ok trust me child.” Taryn said gently to the child as she kept him from running.

As the troopers reached her she smiled at them “What is the matter my lords?” She asked politely.

But before they could answer and man dressed in brown dusty clothes running toward them yelling and pointing at Taryn, “That’s him officers. That’s the one who stole from me.” The man yelled pointing at the shivering child.

“Excuse me miss we are going to have to take this child in.” The trooper said grabbling at the boy.

Taryn heard the boy yell that he was hungry and had no money. Pulling the child away from them she held her hand up to stop. “Look I will pay for whatever he stole, please just let me work it out with the owner. I mean I am sure you are needed elsewhere and this seems a waste of your time.” She said as hand dropped down a bit and index finger moved slightly to the left.

As the owner was about to protest they heard “She’s right we have more important things to do. They can work it out let’s go.” The lead trooper said looking back to his group and as quickly they ran up they were gone.

Taryn took out some credits from her pocket and handed it to the stunned shop owner, “Look no here knows each other but look he’s starving, and I am sure you can take pity on him by giving him a job so he can earn what he eats and keep this from happen again?” She said smiling sliding her finger once more in slight jester.

The man got a strange expression on his face “You know that is a good idea, come one boy.” The man said grabbing the boy’s arm to pull him back down the street. As they got halfway down the street the boy looked back and Taryn mouth the words STAY OUT OF TROUBLE.

As the boy disappeared from sight she sighed, “Of all planets we’d have to go to the one planet human kindness, innocents and goodness forgot.” She said looking around at nothing but sand and feeling hot unbearable tantooine air , then she turned and headed toward the Moff’s office.

OOC Oh well guys chime in when you feel like it.
Tabetha/Hunt
I got out of the bed today.
Swear to god couldn't see my face. I got out of the bed today starin at a a ghost.
Who forgot to float away didn't have all that much to say couldn't even tell his own name or where my body goes.
-Winter Sleep Weighty Ghost
It's an animal thing
Riddick
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

“Sir would you like me to help you get your uniform on for you?” The servant announced from outside the bedroom.
“No Jacob, I’m a war veteran not a cripple.”
“But sir, you are an imperial moff. Your wish is my command.”
“And I wish you would stop acting like I’m an old man who needs slaves to kiss his toes.” There was an audible sigh from the other side of the door.
“Yes Moff Rillaant.”
“And Jacob, for the last time call me Joseph or Joe. Moff Rillaant is so dull.”
“Yes Joe.” Joseph smiled and finished dressing himself in his moff’s uniform. He finished by holstering his blaster around his waist. Despite having several personal bodyguards aside from Jacob his most trusted servant and bodyguard he still liked to carry his own weapon. It made him feel like an admiral again though truly he was more powerful than an Admiral.

“Joe, there is already someone here to see you. A lady, she will not say why she is here except to see you and she has no appointment.” Joe opened the door to see Jacob on the other side, the shorter man looked up into Joe’s dark green eyes and over his face only now starting to feel the effects of his forty years of life. His short black hair was in a classic military style with a few random strands of gray. The only real thing Joe hated in life was getting old, he didn’t mind dying, it was the time from being young to dying he disliked.

“Thank you Jacob, send her in.” With that Joe sat down behind his desk and opened the document on the very top of his desk labeled [TOP SECRET]. Inside was a report of information regarding a new imperial weapon was stolen. Joe shook his head, closed the file, and slid it under some other documents.

He set both his hands interlocked on the desk when the door slid open and the woman entered. “Hello…” Jacob cut Joseph off quickly stepping in behind the woman.

“When you speak to the moff you must refer to him as moff Rillaant, and you must always show due respect. There will be no begging, bribing or…”

“Jacob!” Joe stared at him. “Shut up….and close the door behind you.” Jacob turned his head to Joe and raised a curious eyebrow but Joe merely shot a stare able to melt durasteel back at him and Jacob left the room mumbling under his breath. “Forgive me ma’am, my servant is overzealous in his job. He forgets I am a self sufficient Moff that doesn’t need pampering. Now what is it you need to have fixed or rearranged or anything?” He said smiling as nicely as a military man could.
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
but awesome at the same time
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts
'Will finish a thread one day…'

Post by TalRaimi »

She was waiting for him at the top of the Vivacia’s ramp. Her arms were crossed over her breasts, her stance was as ridged as a frozen wamp rat, and her pale blue lekku twitched in a sure sign of agitation. Agitation at him. Captain Joss Thalas gave her a weary smile as he passed, and needing no more invitation that that, his first mate fell into step behind him as he strode down the ramp.

“Well?” she demanded.

“Well what?” he bristled, although he knew full well what she was talking about. It was the same thing that they had been discussing during the long journey from Sevarcos to Tatooine; and by discussing, he meant arguing about.

“Have you decided?” she pressed, and Joss could feel the barely suppressed anger in her voice.

He stopped at the foot of the ramp and turned to face her, almost taking a step back as her violet eyes bored into his. “Why does this mean so much to you?”

She hit him.

Joss staggered back, blinking in surprise. “What… the…” he managed before a single look cowed him into silence. He had never seen Shay’da Sun so angry, her eyes were aflame, her lekku practically leapt about as if possessed, and her lekku were not the only parts of her shaking with rage.

“How dare you!” she spat. “Look at me and ask that question again. What am I? Where do I come from? Do you know how many of my people are sold as slaves each year?”

Joss didn’t reply, his foggy brain was still trying to figure out where this conversation was going. Yes, many Twi’leks became slaves, most enslaved ironically by their own people, but Shey’da hadn’t been a slave. Besides, Joss knew all about slavery, in all its forms.

“What’s this got to do with our cargo?”

She stared at him incredulously, as if her were a dumb child. Suddenly he felt his own anger begin to kindle. He straightened up; rubbing his jaw where she’d caught him, and narrowed his eyes.

“Our cargo? Call it what it is; Spice.”

“Fine,” Joss snapped, but there was no heat in his voice, and to his own ears he sounded more petulant than angry. “What’s this got to do with us transporting Spice?”

She sighed, rolling her eyes. “Everything,” she cried. “Do you think the people who mine the spice do it freely? Do you think they get paid a minimum wage? Wake up, Joss, they’re slaves!”

“And we’re smugglers,” he stated flatly, trying not to feel the sudden uncomfortable sensation that was forming in the pit of his stomach. “We can’t change that, nor can we change the spice trade.”

“Maybe not,” her admission caught him off guard as much as the sudden fading of her anger, and when she spoke again there was a desperation to her voice he’d never heard before, “But we don’t have to be part of it.”

And so here they were again, back to the heart of the matter.

“It’s profitable,” he pointed out.

“So are a lot of other things.”

“Look, even if I wanted to stop, you think the Hutt’s are simply going to be okay with us walking away from them?”

“How do you know until you try it?” she pressed, and Joss thought he saw the beginning of a small smile playing across her lips.

Damn her! She’s won and she knows it. Joss snarled and turned his back on her, striding across the open ground towards the landing pits exit, the huge bulk that was the Vivacia casting her immense shadow across him. I’m a lousy smuggler, he thought to himself not for the first time. As much as he tried to fight it, his conscience always caught up with him in the end, as Shey’da knew it would. Damn the women for all she was worth, he’d be lucky if the Hutts didn’t skin them all alive. Not, that he was under contract to them, this had been but a trial run, but it was always wise not to offend them.

There was, he reflected bitterly as he walked out into the bright morning sunshine of Tatooine, only one thing worse than having a Hutt angry with you…

…and that was having a woman angry with you.
'Would you do it with me, heal the scars and change the stars?'

Post by PuddleJumper »

The sand blew all up in Zorran Craeger’s eyes almost blinding him. “I hate this Confederate-blasted planet why would anyone want to come here?” he said. Zorran fumbled around almost falling as he made his way through the slums of Bestine. Zorran reached around the building he tripped and began to try and regain his footing causing him to rush forward blindly and quite hastily. The next thing Zorran knew he had rushed headfirst into a solid cloaked figure. Zorran managed to regain himself quickly and quickly apologized to the man he had run into. “I’m sorry I’ve had a run of bad luck and can’t see a darn thing.” The man just nodded and turned his intention to look back at Bestine looking at in a way is if he did not even see it. Zorran waited a few moments and then slunk away seeing a bit better with the storm dying down. “Well not the warmest welcome, but I don’t care so long has I get off this water forsaken planet. Let’s see a few games of sabaac with my ‘special’ deck ought to by me some sort of ticket off this dustbowl. If I ever see sand again after this it will be too soon.”

Six games in he had already managed to beat down three Jawas two Sullustans and one malfunctioning protocol droid. “A few more games and I’ll enough credits for a ticket back to Corellia. Maybe I can talk good’ol Dad into leaving that Stepmother of mine and my little bro long enough to get me a new ship and crew to run the spice trade. Man since Mom died he has not been the same” Zorran muttered to himself under himself. “Hmm maybe I’ll take a slight break for a drink I think.”
Between the light and the dark we must choose our own path
The one and only Stoban

Post by VagueDurin »

The over-sized berth on the outskirts of the Bestine Spaceport was more than occupied. A C-200 Transport dominated the majority of the area, while a pair of SoroSuub Cutlass 9 starfighters tucked into the corners. The berth was empty save for a faint glow eminating from the cockpit of the transport. Garret was seated there, keeping an ever-watchful eye on their ships, while his two compatriots were out in the city, with any luck grabbing them some new re-con.

Yoshi sat in a darkened booth in the Bestine Cantina, his partner Harmon sat across from him. The each slowly nursed a mug of the local ale, and kept a keen ear to the din of the establishment. Cantina's like this one usually drew crews from transports, and once properly hydrated, said crews usually started to talk about what exactly it was they were carrying, and where exactly they were carrying it to...

It wasn't long before they found just what it was that they were looking for. The loud and rambunctious outburst from a table not too far from their booth. The men wore the coveralls of some sort of trading company, but there were blabbering about an Officer... an Imperial Officer, who had been put in charge of their operation...

With a signal to Harmon to lay low and watch his six, Yoshi slid out of the booth and started an over-dramatized stumble towards the bar. His dress hadn't changed all that much since he'd been forced into hiding. Dark colored, loose fitting cargo pants were tucked into a pair of leather boots. A worn green jacket was tailor cut over his shoulders, underneath a simple white tunic. The Blastec DC-15 strapped to his hip was a new addition, no longer able to sling his Lightsaber on his belt and in this day and age of turmoil, on needed to be best prepared to defend ones self.

Stumbling past the table he bumped into the chair of one of the crewman, stopping suddenly and wavering his balance, he grabbed hold of the back of the chair and righted himself. Doubled over the chair his eyes found themselves right in front of the companies embroidered patch on the bans coveralls.

"TransUnion Co..." he muttered drunkingly before looking slowly upward into the mans face... "TransUnion Co..."

The man grabbed him roughly by the collar and was all but ready to put his fist through Yoshi's head...

"Right! TransUnion Co..." He shouted. The man gave him a puzzled look. "Used to be Bortella Transport, and Union Freight... I used to work for Union Freight... Till those damn Bortella bastards bought us out and laid off half our workers... I wonder how old Sams doing... He had a wife a three kids, poor guy. I still couldn't believe they tossed us out on the street like that... had to have been what, 3 years ago?"

Completely bewildered, the mans grip slackened on his collar slightly. "Griff, Hey, Griff, let the poor beggar go, He don't even know what galaxy he's in no more." one of the mans compatriots shouted at him.

Griff grunted at Yoshi, before shoving him off back in the direction of the bar, and sat back down at his table... None the wiser that he was now missing the holo-disk he'd been carrying. Grabbing another Ale at the bar, Yoshi stayed seated there, signaling back towards Harmon that he'd been successful, and to give it another ten minutes before they'd leave the place...

The former Jedi Knight took a long swig of his ale, and pondered the days events... They could have left, now... There really was no reason to stick around and wait for Griff to realize he was missing his disk... accept that Yoshi had received a force aided premonition... Something was supposed to happen to him today... and It was supposed to happen here...
Pryngles

Post by Pryde »

A shadow fell from beneath a nondescript freighter occupying a small berth in the Bestine Spaceport. Pulling herself to her feet the woman, barely clothed and badly bruised, stumbled across the tarmac barely able to hold her own weight. It had been so long since she last felt the gentle touch of the warm Tatooine breeze, or any breeze for that matter. She had no idea what day it was or even what year, she had lost so much time toiling away underground in the spice mines of Kessel.

Kessel... That wretched planet nearly became her final resting place. She had been sent there with a small group of Jedi in an attempt to draw out Darth Vader. She barely survived the mission with her life but was forced to slave away in the mines along with one other survivor. He didn't last long in the darkness underneath the surface of Kessel, however, and soon succumbed to his own injuries. Serenity Ward, on the other hand, refused to allow herself to die in such a desolate place and summoning all the strength she could muster she managed to smash the Force inhibitor they placed around her neck and sneak herself aboard and outbound freighter.

Luckily she managed to remain undetected but unluckily she found herself in Bestine, an Imperial controlled city on the planet Tatooine. When it rains it pours, she thought quietly to herself, stepping out onto the empty streets of Bestine on two unsteady legs. Stumbling forward with no real destination she soon found herself outside some sort of cantina and in spite of herself smirked at the irony. Staring up at the sign she tried in vain to read the words etched into it but her head began to spin and her vision swam. She had at last reached her limit, pushing her body far beyond it's normal limitations with assistance from the Force. Now she had nothing left, her energy was spent and she collapsed onto the sand at the foot of the cantina...
"Ol' Doc doesn't hide, he hibernates." -- Doc, Star Wars: The Old Republic

"What do you call it when you kill someone and take all their stuff?"
"Adventuring!" -- Tallis and Hawke, Dragon Age 2.
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

Gerak was sleeping more or less soundlessly in the darkened corner of the cantina next to the door. Nobody really saw him as they enterred the establishment and those who left really couldn't see much anyway. So Gerak and the duffel bag sitting next to him in the booth were completely undisturbed throughout the day. Just as he was drifting off into sleep something caught his attention, he felt something, something he hadn't felt since the war.

Gerak wathced as two men enterred and one stumble into a freighter pilot. Gerak's trained eyes could see the man carried only his blaster, Gerak understood the man's caution. Both at carring a firearm and not revealing his true self. Gerak had no physical mark or object to show who or what he was, he was able to cloak the small force presense he gave off due to his training.

To the two men, he knew were more than they gave on, he was a virtual deadspot in the force. They hadn't seen him yet and so wouldn't bother coming to check him out. That was fine with Gerak though, he felt that something might happen in this cantina soon and was looking forward to finding out.

Something caught his attention outside, something was wrong. Gerak rose from his booth and moved to the door only a few steps away. He opened it cautiously, with his right hand set on his holstered modified DL-21 blaster. The other side ofhe door was not a hostile opponent like Gerak had guessed. It was the prone form of a wounded woman, there was a faint force presense around her and Gerak knelt down to her. He checked her pulse, she was still alive though barely. He turned to the cantina, he didn't like being this publicly acknowledged but he was no doctor and she needed one. "I need a doctor out here! Someone is hurt bad!"

Gerak ran inside and grabbed his duffel bag and ran back to her, he reached inside his bag and pulled out a medical kit. He started trying to patch up her wounds and gave her a stim to try and keep her heart rate at a safe level.
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts
Queen of the Damned

In the conroer of the cantina two men sat dressed in blue coveralls talking to different people they had scouted out. BOth looked out of place with impeckable groomed dark black hair olive skin dark eyes and it seems that they were not the only ones in the whole joint not enebrated.

In the conroer of the cantina two men sat dressed in blue coveralls talking to different people they had scouted out. BOth looked out of place with impeckable groomed dark black hair olive skin dark eyes and it seems that they were not the only ones in the whole joint not enebrated.

As the last applicant left the taller man turned to the shorter and began to whisper "You know in a bar full of insane immoral scouncdrels and none of them willing to take on working for us. You would think they would jump at the chance to earn the credits, I mean after all the work is right up their alley. Theivery lieing piracy youd think it would be the idea job, but mention who a target might be and they all loose their nerve and run for the nearest ale. I tell you Nigel I dont know what this galaxy is comming to. Oh well we should probaby be on our way there is nothing of guts or interst here." The tall one whispered in a low voice but as he began to stand the shorter one pulled him back down.

"Now now Verin we promised the boss we would at least stay till the deal was done. Boos needs to know how it went, plus with the sum of money we are paying the nerf herder we need to make sure the drop goes well. Dont want that schutta runing off with all those credits and leaving our firend high and dry."The shorter man said pretending to sip his ale.

Just then they noticed something going on out front. "Go see what it is." The taller one ordered.

Niegle got up and went over to see what the commotion about as he neared the door way he saw a young woman down on the ground she looked to be half dead, he rushed over and looked at her taking her pulse. "Not alot of help on this planet is here, she would kill me if I were to allow die like this. "

The captian had a strict policy on helping civlians it was dont do it if it could blow your cover, but Taryn he knew she would not feel the same way. Though he did not know her very well she was the boss daugther and she had always seemed to adament about helping anyone she could, but then agian that was the flaw and prehaps the downfall of the jedi.

However he knew who the real power was on the ship, and seeing as they had facilites and a doctor on board to help thigh might not be such a bad idea, plus all in all it was the right thing to do. "Verin there is an injured girl out here I am taking her to ship for bacta, having her here lying on the floor just dieing could be a problem for us." Neigl said then picked up the young girl and turned to a man running his way "Dont know worry I know of a place close by that can get her help. If you want to come with me."Neigle said then picked up the young uncoinicus woman and heead towad docking bay 105.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taryn smiled and poltey curtized the moff offering him a slight bow showing great respect to him then smiled a raident smile and looked up to him. "I do apolgoize for the mix up my secractary assured me you had me penicled in for this time and this day. However I see there was a mistake you know how assistances can be.

My name Dutchess Taryn K'sharyn of Alderran I was told we had an appointment today to speak about the free clinic my fathers charity is opening up here on Tantooine. We wished to get the blessing of proper authoriest before we proceeed.

However If this is a bad time I can come back anohter time, with the mix up and all."Taryn said with a smile. She knew her assitant had made the appointment two weeks eariler becasue she was there, but she thought it unwise to call the his assitant out in front of his mater.

She turned to the his assitant, "Be assured good sir that my secratary will repromanded for such a vilolation of protcol. " Taryn said in a soft but firm and clam voice. She turned agian to the Moff and smiled.
__--------______________________________________________________________

"This is it finally and with thirty mintes till my shuttle leaves they better have the money they promised."The short man form the starport said looking at his crono.

He quickly entered cantina and made his way to the bar quickly, nervousely he looked aorund he deffiantly was out of place here, where most everyone was in overalls or pants and piots jackets he was in expensieve robes of green and gold. Boy was this ever a bad idea, not the taking of the information but the location if he had known tantooine was so down trodden and rough he would have never come here to make the drop.

He shook as he asked for a black ruby beil, the code word that would get him to his money then off the planet. "No such drink but I will get you a ruby beil anyway, why dont you wait in back parlor more comforatle seating for a nice gent like yourself. I'll them bring you your brink there." Bar keep said showing him to the back Vip room, which was usualy for those working aginst the empire or those working for the hutts or black sun but no knew that they all just thought it was for the rich to gamble. Boy were they wrong.

The small man smiled and made his way to the back where the Vip tables were he took a seat in a lush booth at the back of the room. It was not too long before a tall blue skinned twilek walked up to the man and smiled "Here's your ruby beil. Oh and keep the change,"She said as she put down the drink then slipped to him what he needed to get his credits, he looked and smiled and handed her a small holo disk." Thank you for your custom sir." She said as she took the disk and walked out the room.

Phase one was now complete as she reentered the main part of the cantiana and sliped the disk to man sitting at the bar.

So far everything was going according to plan. . .so far.
Last edited by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt on Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tabetha/Hunt
Swear to god couldn't see my face. I got out of the bed today starin at a a ghost.
Who forgot to float away didn't have all that much to say couldn't even tell his own name or where my body goes.
It's an animal thing
Riddick
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

Joe shook his head, it was most likely Jacob's mistake and Rillaant knew it. "No need to punish your secretary, its not a problem. And I as Moff personally assure you that the clinic will receive no problems from the authorites as long as its perfectly legal. If you need some financial assistance getting started I'd go as far as to give a mild donation." He said smiling.

Gerak nodded to the man and followed him towards the hangar. "I did some emergency patch up on her, she should be fne till we reach whereever we're going." He said making sure his duffel bag was sealed as he jogged alongside him.
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts
The one and only Stoban

Post by VagueDurin »

Yoshi was but a few gulps into his mug up at the bar when he started to feel that familiar eerie sensation pulse through his mind and body. It was the Force again. Sometimes it just didn't know how to stay away... Yoshi half closed his eyes, disguising it simply as signs of continued drunkenness. The sensation was alerting him to something, and it was close... Close as in both location and time...

Eyes... From the corner. With practiced ease, Yoshi slowly reached out with the force and entered the edges of the mind of one of the cantina's patrons sitting at a table behind them. The Quarren was facing the direction of the corner and Yoshi used the Force to look through the Quarren's eyes... A pair of individuals, conversing quietly, and nursing their drinks more than he was... Intriguing. he thought to himself... And why, dare I wonder, are y'all so interested in little old me...

Yosi retreated from the Quarrens mind and watched on as one of the two men rushed out to help someone who apparently needed medical assistance... Yoshi was no medic... he knew a few Force techniques, but he couldn't use them here... He left a tip on the bar for the 'keeper, grabbing the mug and pushing off his stool back into the think of the customers...
Queen of the Damned

oocPre;ude to the big post

IC
Taryn smiled at the Moff and took the seat across from him. She then pulled out huge set of paper, “This is legal charter signed by the emperors office. Feel free to check it out my father has gone to great pains to make sure everything is done with in the proper codes. As you see from this document we have applied for all the proper building codes and have chosen a site pending inspection. Also here are copies of our books and other off world clinics like the one we wish to set up here. As you see we are running three clinic currently one on Duxun, one on Telos, and one in the mid levels of Corescaunt.

Our services basically provide free health care for those who cannot afford it, we know the war has been hard especially for those who do not means and my father started this to aid anyone who needed. And a place like Tantooine my father feels it is needed most desperately here. Now as far as the donations go you will have to contact him, as Archduke all finical matters go through him, but his health is not what it was so he sends me around to handle the permits and such making sure everything is proper and legal. He thinks I spend too much time in med lab with my patients and not enough on my duties as the daughter of a Archduke.” She said handing him the paperwork.

“Now I am scheduled to leave tomorrow, I believe I have a meeting with the King of Onderon the day after tomorrow that I cannot get out of. So I must leave no later than midday tomorrow, so if it would not be any trouble could you look over my papers you will see we have filled out all proper financial and legal forms and get back to me at my hotel in the morning. I do understand and appreciate that you are a very busy man being head of this sector and all but if you could find the time my father and I would greatly appreciate it.”

Nigel carried the girl down the dusty and dirty street to where the Corellian Corvette was docked. The one good thing the Empire has brought to this planet was a place for ships both small and a bit larger to land and be moored safely while their passenger or what not was doing whatever on the planet. As they approached the area where Corellian Corvette Alaris was moored two men dressed in Alderranian royal military uniforms gave Nigel a salute as he approached, “He is with me, this girl is hurt we need immediate access to medical facility on board.” Nigel said trying to get a better hold on the girl,

“Sir you know the captains rules on that.” The guard replied not really wanting to bring down the wrath of Captain Elon on him.

Nigel looked at the young solider “And you know the Duchesses feelings on helping anyone who needs it. So tell me Lt, who do you think trumps in this. I know who is in charge my pay.” Nigel shot back quickly “Now let me in or she will die.”

The guard stepped aside and allowed them all through Nigel turned slightly to the man following him, “You will have to forgive him, they still don’t get that Duchess is the boss here not the Captain. “ Nigel said as the entered the ship and headed toward the medbay.

A few moments later the unk
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick
Queen of the Damned

A few moments later the unknown girl was lying on a triage table with med droids working on her. Nigel and the man stood watching at a safe distance as the head droid came up to them, “She is badly dehydrated but we think we can handle that there seems to have been some damage to her physically in the past but all in all medically she should survive.”

Sorry it cut my post off.
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

Post by PuddleJumper »

"You cheat," said Zorran's newest victim.
"No I don't."
"Yes you do."
"Says who?"
"Says ME," The Trandoshan now had unpocketed a DL-44. "Now you die"
There was the sound of a blaster being being fired repeatedly. The Trandoshan lay near death on the floor as Zorran stood from the his seat in the corner and walked over to stand over the dying Trando. "Shooting under the table is all that is needed to stay alive sometimes. Well thanx for your credits..... I mean your game." Zorran then took his seat in the corner once more and shouted at the onlookers "What are you looking at?"
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

A squad of Twelve armed Imperial Security officers approached the cantina. The man who lead them wore a Lieutenant's insignia on his shoulder and had his blaster pistol strapped to his waist. The others carried blaster carbines and their sidearm’s.

The leader strode inside and suddenly every sound in the cantina ceased to exist. His footsteps echoed through the room as he approached the bar. "This..." He said pulling out a black piece of electronic equipment no larger than a data card, "is an ID scanner. We have received an anonymous tip that there are Imperial fugitives here in the cantina. Do not move or resist and you shall not be harmed however, should you resist you will be put down without hesitation." He motioned for three of his men to begin the scan. They had similar devices and started near the bar, checking IDs.

A sullustan tried to make a run for it out the door. A pair of security officers turned a gunned him down with an excessive amount of fire. The lieutenant barely even noticed the slight disturbance before continuing to scan patrons.
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts

Post by PuddleJumper »

Zorran had been slowly lowering himmself into the very back part of his booth in the back of the cantina. He didn't think anyone had seen him yet, and he knew as a Black Sun operative that had had several run-ins with Imperials before (That being how he had got himmself in this predicament in the first place) that he was in serious trouble. Once he saw what had happened to the Sullustan he knew he had only one available option left. By this point it still was apparent they had not acctually noticed him (since he had hid himmself in the shadows). He slid into his cushions so deep he could only be seen below the table, if at all.

Zorran then muttered to himmself "I am definatly NOT going to like this!" He then kicked the table as hard as he could hitting his funnybone in the process. As the Stormtroopers turned towards his position he dropped behind his barricade laughing his butt off. He then reached and grabbed his two DL-44 pistols sat them barely over the large round barricade and began to unleash a hail of blaster fire upon the Stormtroopers. "Well," he muttered, "how am I gonna Get out ofthis one?
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

OOC: Not to be very picky about it and its no biggie but these are just imperial security officers, not stormies. Stormtroopers wouldnt get called in for a bar raid unless a very high level target was there, which no offense none of you are known to be at the moment. Which really should be a good thing, the security are poorly trained and lightly armored.
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts
Queen of the Damned

All hell breaks loose. . . . . . ./Bonds of the Force

They had found him the sicnetist though as he peered through the shadowy door leading back into the cantina from the VIP room. He quickly picked up his drink and sat back down to survey his options. He was sure once the empire checked his ID they would have the man they were looking for. Damn why did I have to choose such a public place that I had never been to, this place does not even have a back door. He had to think of soemthing quick or he was going to die a very quick public and painful death at the hands of these monsters.

He shivered feeling it was the end until heard a blaster shot. . . .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The tall young twliek girl and her firned at the bar just stood there with their hands up as the Imperials checked their ID and as they knew it checked out, she had Marcus had never been in trouble in their lives never been affiliated with anything remote treasonous and illeagal whch made them perfect recuits for this mission.

"These two check out." One of the officers siad pointing at the the Twiliek and Marcus.

They looked at each other, they checked out but it was not their hides they were worried about, it was the scientist who they had been contracted to aid from by offworlds they had no idea what they had but seeing the sullistin fall to the floor killed in the coldest manner possible they knew what ever it was the Empire was willing to kill all that stood in their way of it, which meant it info meant trouble for the public at large. They had to get the disk out of here. . . . They had to keep the scientist safe. . . . It all seemed too impossible.

The twilek looked to her boss and the rest of their group for ideas. They needed a miricle and they needed it quick.

A moment a volley of blaster fire was comming the imps way from the crazy idot in the back, she looked to her boss and knew this was excatly what they needed. Marcus hit the floor in order to duck a volley of fire comming his way from the nut job with the blaster. The tiwlik looked to her boss who out of the blue stood up and began to fire at the empire. Soon the others in their group who where posted all over the cantina got up behind him and began to fire at the imperials.

The twilik ducked behind the counter to keep from being hit by fire, and Marcus trying not to be stepped on the officers around him began to crawl to a table just by the exit door and hide under the table as he saw five of his compatriots firing giving them cover to the scientist who was now attempting to crawl out along the walls of the cantina.

Looked at the imps who were focused on his buddies he hoped they would be too busy to notice the man trying to escape.

Verin was just sitting when he noticed something silvery hanging from a nearby drunk. It he though he reconized something but he shook his head as he noticed the imperials ordereing everyone to stay where they were.

Of course he would comply and he knew he would check out but what of lscientist and the disk? Could these local kids pull it off? But before he could get an answer a blaster fire from a gambler at a nearby table erupted and he quickly scrambled under the table for safety.

This was not what the boss had planned, but there was nothing he could do but watch and see what happeend to the disk and the man who delivered it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Taryn listened to the Moff drone on unendingly she felt a slight a termor in the force. . . . . It was odd, a mixture of pain anger hate fear. . . . .and something else a warm touch of the force something she had not felt for a long time. . . It was familar close very close. . . . . .

". . . . I am sorry Dutchess. . ." the words broken the connection and with out a hint of her mind being anwhere else she lo
looked to the Moff, "A problem?"

ooc I hope this helps. Top I will let Jr know ofthe mistake.
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

Post by TalRaimi »

OOC: Sorry for the wait.

IC:
The Tatooine air was hot and muggy, and Joss plucked at the front of his already sweat stained shirt in disgust. He’d forgotten the hassles of working out of Tatooine. Still, if nothing else, ending his partnership with the Hutts would at least mean an end to the discomforts of the Tatooine heat. Garden spot of the universe, Tatooine wasn’t.

He strolled lazily along the main thoroughfare from the spaceport, heading deeper into the heart of the sun bleached city. He wove his way through the busy streets, doing his best to ignore the hawkers shouting their wares, and the street toughs who gave him unfriendly looks. On reflection maybe he should have brought someone from the Vivicia for backup, but like the majority of good ideas throughout his life this one had come in hindsight.

As he neared the Bestine cantina, he wondered again at his decision to give in to Shay’da. After all, wasn’t he the Captain? Sure, she was a good enough first mate, but she wasn’t unique, and if need be he could always find someone else... so why was he throwing away potentially the most lucrative contract of his career?

Because smuggling Spice is wrong; and you know it.

He gave a silent snarl, wishing the little voice in his head would shut up. So what if it was wrong? He was a smuggler for Force sake, his entire career was illegal! Yet try as he might, he couldn’t quite convince himself to believe his own argument. His whole life was one big inconsistency; he was flawed in everything he did. I can’t even be a bad guy!

It was with this brooding thought running through his mind that he ducked into the Bestine cantina, and stepped into a raging firefight…

Joss’s eyes widened in disbelief, and for one stunned moment he stood frozen, watching the scarlet bolts of blaster fire crisscross back and forth across the cantina. He caught a flicker of movement from out of the corner of his eye, and it jarred him back into motion, just in time to bring him face to face with an Imperial Security Officer.

The Imperial’s expression mirrored his own from but a moment before, as he turned to find Joss standing behind him. Joss didn’t even think, and before the Imperial had time to blink, or even raise his blaster in Joss’s direction, the tall human smashed his elbow into the Security Officer’s face, then as he spun around gave him a vicious kick in the back that sent him sprawling to the cantina floor.

As the Imperial hit the deck, one of his comrades spun round to see what the commotion was about, and seeing Joss raised his blaster in the Captain’s direction.

“Oh frell…” Joss stuttered, then threw himself across the room even as a flurry of red blaster bolts followed after him…
The one and only Stoban

Post by VagueDurin »

Yoshi was jostling his way through the busy cantina towards where the strange sensation he was having was coming from, when a different kind of feeling suddenly washed over him. It was the sudden and sharp feeling of a red hot laser blast burning through him. Half closing his eyes, he watched the scene unfold. The troublemaker in the back suddenly opened up fire on the imperial officers. Opening his eyes once more, time re-winding back to the present, he looked over at Harmon, mentally alerting his partner to the imminent danger before he made his way to a more defensive position.

It wasn't more than a minute later that the Imperials entered the cantina demanding that no-one attempt to leave, and declaring their intent to check everyones identification. After the sullustan was gunned down mercilessly, the spike shot into him again, and he watched the troublemaker from the back kick over his table and open fire. Yoshi found a piece of cover and watched on as the scene played out. There appeared to be a group of patrons who were nothing of the sort. They were acting too organized in their offensive against the imperials to be strangers.

He noticed that when they weren't firing on an officer, their eyes kept dodging back towards his direction, but not at him. Squinting in thought, he was startled as he felt something brush up against his boot. A quick glance down found him the source of their curiousity. They were protecting this man from imperial detection. With a light shrug, Yoshi glanced around the cantina and found his partner Harmon, who was clubbing one of the officers in the head with the back of his pistol. He let the man know mentally that he was headed out, and bent down.

He grabbed the scientist by the back of his clothing and hefting him up into a fairly secure grip. With a wave of his hand and a forcefully thought gesture of his mind, the Imperials all simultaneously focused their attention on the bandit in the corner of the bar, and that was Yoshi's oppurtunity to escape with the scientist. He burst into motion, and in seconds was busting out of the cantina. Running around the corner quickly he dropped the man to his feet and dusted off his robes for him.

"Dunno what they were after, but I reckon they won't be getting it today. Go on fella, get outta here!" he told him with a grin, then turned back the direction he had just come from, He'd felt a familiar presence in the place on his way out, and most definately wanted to say hello...
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

Lieutenant Saalin turned and ran for the door. "Retreat!" He yelled as the remaining seven officers ran or stumbled out of the cantina. The were still firing inside as the lieutenant was running off. He hadn't been prepared for rebels to be protecting the scientist, or for them to retaliate in such an organized manner, or for them to pass his scans. Frankly he was totally unprepared, he should have called in a plattoon of stormtroopers to get the scientist instead of using some local thugs he had to bribe. Inquisitor Tervart will most likely have his head on a platter unless he could kill this scientist.

As he was running though he nearly ran over a civillian. Saalin got up to see the scientist he was ordered to kill. The man knew he was a dead man, he took the blaster shot in the chest with only a blink of his eye. "We got what we came for, lets go!" Sallin yelled at the few remaining men he had as they jumped into the landspeeders they had been using and took off. 'Maybe,' Saalin thought 'The inquisitor won't kill me after all...'

Joeseph Rillaant was usually a calm, centerred, pleasing individual. Completetly opposite of the stereotype of imperial moffs. However, when the holotransciever on his desk started up and began idicating a call he straightened up. It was an emergency call from his military aide. Excuse me for a moment lady K'sharyn" He said activating his holotranscever.

The small image of general Falon appeared. "Moff Rillaan...there's been an incident." Joeseph raised an eyebrow but held his temper.

"...and." He simply said to his general.

"And we've lost several local security officers in an unoffical raid on a local cantina." Rillaant stared at him for a seccond.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing goes on in my sector without me knowing about it. Who is responsible for this?"

"Lieutenant Saalin was in commad of the group that conducted the raid but I suspect he's working for somebody else. Maybe ISB, it might pertain to the..."

"General we can finish this discussion later, for now releive the good lieutenant of his command and throw him in jail. I'll get there as soon as I possibly can to interrogate him." Joe looked back up to Taryn, "I apologize Dutchess, but duty calls. So I must cut our meeting short, if you can't find your own way out just ask Jacob and he will take you. Once again I am sorry and if you have anything further call me directly on my personal comm channel." He said handing her a datacard with his comm codes on it before leaving through the back door towards his personal landing pad.

Two stormtroopers stood guard next to the boarding ramp of his customized VT-49 Decimator. The benefits of being a Moff including having one of the most powerful freighters this side of the galaxy as your personal ship. Everything onboard was upgraded, right down to the ultra comfortable, form fitting beds and seats. He boarded the ramp, followed by his two guards who took positions in the gun turrets. Joe was a skilled pilot and took the ship off the pad with ease and skill.

He flew towards the imperial military base only a few kilometers from the moff's office.
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts
Queen of the Damned

Verin pushed past a few of the rebels as he saw the last of the imperials leftout of the cantina. He did not need to meet with his contact to now he knew the mission had been a mess, however he hoped the scientist had gotten away, he had seen some strange gentleman manage to pull the sloppy nerd out of the fire fight but with the speed the imps left of of there. . . .Well he could always hope. Verin looked around he remember the courier had slipped out of the bar unseen by the imperials and hopeful anyone else. . . .

They had the disk and it was safely on the way to the safehouse, at least something went right. Damn locals, Verin though as he made his way past the young man behind the table barricade the one who had started the fight, he bent down and pushed a datacard into young mans jacket pocket "If you want to make a lot of credits you’ll get on the fastest transport out of here and meet up there."Verin whispered looking at the data card "Just dont let it fall into "problem"hand. "Verin said to Zoron then proceeded to the doorway where the courier had been.

He passed by two newcomers, more interested to see what become of the secientist. Door opened to reveal the scientist dead on the ground his lifelessform still bearing a face of pure terror, Verin rushed over to check the mans pulse "No." Verins stomach felt as though he had been shot in the gut, the man who risked everything to get the information to them was dead, Verin turned and looked up at Yoshi "What happened here?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Down the street aways the courier ducked down a deserted alley way. Running three blocks usually did not bother him but now he was wounded in the side, he was bleeding alot. He stopped for a second and leaned against the wall as he looked down at shi side. It looked bad, he was no doctor but even he could tell it was serious. Only a few more blocks to the safe house as he drew up a painful breath he pushed off the wall, "I just who over is coming to pick this thing up comes soon, I really need to get to a doctor." The man murmured to himself then pushed on toward the safehouse on the east end of town.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taryn bowed as the Moff exited the room but she left a pain it was great, a strong wave that nearly sent the young jedi to her knees. She took a deep breath and followed it, something was wrong, where she should have sensed victory she felt death's icy dagger cut through her breast. Exhaling heavily she gabbed the arm of the chaired and pulled her self up making her way toward exit, she forced a smile as she passed Jacob. "Not to worry good sir I am capable of getting to my hotel, plus you look like you are very busy. Have a nice day and tell the Moff I shall contact him later.” Taryn said then made her way out of moffs office and into the street.

As she exited office she noticed imperial officers moving up and down the street on the north end, she turned her head and noticed storm troopers heading her way, what the hell? She though to herself as she began to proceed down the street. Something was horribly wrong, she could feel it in the force.

Pulling her cloak over head she started carefully down the street she casually walked down the street. As she passed by she could feel fear of the everyday people around her, feeling that now was her chance she ducked down the an alley and stopped behind a tall building and pulled out her comm. “Verin you there?”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ooc shitty post but i hope it helps
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick
The one and only Stoban

Post by VagueDurin »

Yoshi picked himself off the sand covered ground slowly, dusting himself off while he holstered the still smoking blaster in his hand. He'd taken down a pair of the thugs as they'd retreated... But he hadn't a chance of saving the poor man next to him. The officer had burst out of the cantina out of nowhere and plowed Yoshi off of his feet. By the time the jedi knew what was happening, he'd plugged the man Yoshi had rescued with a bolt in the chest and was running off in the other direction. None of this made sense.

He dusted off his clothing slightly, and then someone approached. Squinting through the harsh tattooine light, he slowly recognized the man as one of the pair whom he had felt had been watching him in the Cantina...

"What happened here?"

What the hell had happened here?

"Uh, well, it looked as though y'all in der was tryin to save thisin here..." He slurred, going back to his drunkard act... "Sos I tried to brings him outta der. But dens allofa sudden that impy ran full on into me and shotemup..."
Queen of the Damned

Verin looked to the drunk, "Damn, Wildfire is not going to like this at all. Thank you anyway for your help, you did all you could I guess. Look things will probably get ugly here and my boss would not want anyone else to die for . . . Well. . . You might want to leave this place," Verin stood up and looked at Yoshi, "Look I don't you know who are but take thse credits and . ."but Verin could not finish it because of the small mic looking comm cliped to the side of his belt. comm going off on his side.

Grabbing the comm he frowned as he clicked it on the small dicevice frowned knowing in his gut who it was. " What went wrong? There are Imperial agents and a platoon of stomtrooper everywhere. Plus theres something else w hat about the courier?"Taryn voice siad over the comm

Verin turned backtoward the cantina "I dont see him and imperails did not take any prisoners but I will go check with my contact. But the locals seem to have gotten and started a battle shooting up the place like a bunch of wild tuskans theres no telling what happened to him." Verin replied

"Please do becasue I feel like there something else amiss here, we may have more to contend with than dear moff Reliant. Our firend could be in grave danger." Taryns voice murmured as if she did not mean for anyone to hear it .
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick
The one and only Stoban

Post by VagueDurin »

Wildfire... It couldn't be... A coincidence, surely... That urge... the sensation that had sent him to this particular cantina couldn't have... Well he had to be sure, regaurdless... Stepping a little closer to the man Yoshi strained his ears, listening in on the conversation. Much to his disbelief... that has to be her.... And the force had to have guided him here to help...

Yoshi pulled out his own communicator and keyed it on... "Harmon, head back to the ships, make sure everythings ready to go... we might be leaving in a hurry." He told his partner, then stepped over to where Verin was standing. It sounded like he might be able to help...
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

"It's above you sir...nothing personal but."

"But nothing lieutenant!" Rillaant made sure to emphasize Saalin's rank. "I should put a shot through your head right now and feed you to a pack of gundarks! Nothing in this sector is above my head unless the bloody emperor himself tells me it is. Last time I checked YOU weren't the emperor!"

"Sir I was ordered by an Imperial Inquisitor to make the hit sir." The man was using the military defense by saying he was ordered to do it.

"Honestly, I don't care. You acted behind my back and now you are going to pay for it. As of right now I am remov..." General Falon tapped him on the shoulder. "What is it Falon?" Falon whispered something in Rillaant's ear and Joe's eyes grew sharp with anger. "We will finish this later." He said strictly to Saalin.

Rillaant walked out of the interrogation room and into a secure communication room. A hologram of a dark cloaked figure was projected above the table.

"Hello Joeseph, I am inquisitor Tervart. I request that you release Saalin immediately and promote him to Captain. He was acting on my orders." Rillaant raised an eyebrow but knew he was out of his league here.

"Alright, but I want him transferred out of my sector as soon as possible."

"That's fine good moff, he's going to be joining the ISB anyway. I will send a ship to pick him and his remaining men up for transport to my headquarters on Bastion. Good day Moff Rillaant." The holo comm shut down and Rillaant called in General Falon.

"General...promote Saalin to Captain and release him from custody. Tell him his employer has sent a ship to come get him." The general nodded understanding the moff's position and left the room. Joe cursed silently to himself as he sat down behind the general's chair.
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts
Queen of the Damned

Verin strode over toward the cantina as the door opened his eyes drew to the place near where the courier had been a the light hit the floor he noticed a slick red pool that had a trail leading from it out the door on the floor, someone had been hit. Was it possible that a stray blaster hit him? He clicked his comm quickly "Boss the courier may have been hit I suggest you get back to base." I'll take care of this. Verin said backing out the doorway into the street.

"NO!"She ordered, "Get back to the ship tell the captian of what has happened here, command will want to know. Plus he may have to meat out the locals, pay off any one who can finger you and get out of there thats an order."Taryn order much like a general in battle.

He did not like the sound of what she was planning she was far to important to those she had hidden to die in vain. The Imperials were hunting for that disk, she had risked everything she had done since especaping order 66 by going to the Moffs office but this. . .this was sucicide!!! "My lady I must protest!"

"Well if you must protest then youll do it to yourself." Then she was gone. He treid to call her, but she could not or would not respond.

"Damn the captain will kill me." Verin muttered as his stomach sunk to depts of his body it felt like.

Taryn looked around she had to find a disguise and quick, someone had to go after the disk. Before she could begin to search she saw some a storm trooper heading her way.

Damn if she were recognized the moff could figure her out.

No she had to act quickly as he turned down the alley one block over now was her chance, but as she stepped out she noticed another sqad of uniformed troops heading her way.

Think Taryn think. . . . . . Then she looked back toward the other alley. .

A few minutes later

The stormtrooper exited out the other end of the alley way looking a little disheveled. "Tk 334217 report." One of the lead officer ordered. The trooper did not speak however he did point to his helmet.

The officer turned "Great just what we need another faulty transmitter. Go get it fixed and report to me later."

The trooper just nodded and headed off up the street, toward the east end of the city. As the squad moved on to another street they did not notice a man lying unconscious in his underwear in the alley way a pipe laying next to his seemingly lifeless body

Within minutes the trooper made its way into rundown old apartment complex it stopped at the front desk the manager pointing down a hall,. The trooper was on the move again down the hall onto the turbo lift to the second floor down to the third door on the right. At first the trooper knocked but there was no answer, finally after trying to open the door rather than observing politeness he entered to find the courier on the ground.

ooc the end is a bit rushed oh and top jr should be posting by wed.
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick
The one and only Stoban

Post by VagueDurin »

Yoshi smiled slightly. "She never did listen to anyone." he spoke, pulling out the blaster pistol from his side, he flipped off the safety. "Sounds like you could use a little help."

Verins eyebrows furrowed as he looked at what used to be a swaggering drunken spacer... The man was now standing upright, pistol in hand and a smirk on his face. This spacer surely was more than what met the eye...

"Well I..." he started, then slowed to a stop. Unsure of this new man and what his intentions were...

Yoshi could tell that he was nervous about letting him in on the plan, he was trying to protect his people from a possible doublecross, and couldn't be blamed for it... "I don't have a lot of time, nor do i feel like explaining it here... But I used to serve with Wildfire... In a different type of fight." he hinted at the clone wars and his jedi heritage as vaguely as he could, hoping that Verin would understand the meaning.
Queen of the Damned

Verin looked the man over feeling as if he understood what the spacer was saying, there had been others who had survived and were now in hiding, he knew what she had done for her fellow jedi he was there from the day she and Tahn had escaped to Alddrean.

"You dont like one of-"but Verin stopped short. It was true time was short and Taryn could be captured at any second, but what if it was a trap. He did not know this man, he could be an imperial spy. One never knew these days.

But there soemthing about this drunk that made Verin want to trust him. He took a deep breath then looked to Yoshi, "If you can whisper in my ear her first name and if it is corect then I will give you the location. " Verin said trying to hide the fear in his voice, even if he got it right there was no proof he was telling the truth but he had to do soemthing. . . .

Yoshi leaned over and whispered in his ear. Verin nodded then handed him a datacard. "She's going here, but you have to hurry the fate of many lives rest in your hand, they WILL be comming after it." Verin whispered back into Yoshi's ear.

Verin then turned and headed back to the ship.
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

Post by TalRaimi »

“Whatever it is you’re thinking about doing,” a voice suddenly echoed from behind Yoshi, “I strongly advise against it. It’ll only get you in trouble…”

A slightly disheveled looking Joss leaned against the doorway, a wan smile on his face. He tried to think back to the last time he’d seen the man in front of him, but the only thing he could dredge from his memory was a hazy image of another cantina half a galaxy away, and if he remembered correctly… another firefight. Damn it, but some people just seemed to attract trouble.

Former Jedi’s in particular.

Joss wasn’t sure, but he thought he remembered an argument afterwards, quite possibly the same argument he and Yoshi always had. Despite everything Yoshi couldn’t help always being the good Samaritan, which was all well and good, Joss had pointed out, but who was Yoshi going to help when he was dead?

In principal Joss was okay with lending helping hand, just as long as he wasn’t in danger of loosing said hand. Something that he noticed tended to happen a lot around Jedi. Hand loosing, that was.

So now here they were again, half a galaxy away. Different planet, but if Joss had to guess, same story…

OOC: I know its weak, but i needed to get back into the story. Hope you don't mind Vague.
Pryngles

Post by Pryde »

"I think she's coming around," someone was saying. The voice drifting to her from the infinite blackness that surrounded her. Her eyes fluttered open and a wash of light forced them closed again. She opened one eye just enough to focus on the person standing in front of her and awoke with a start when she noticed it was a droid.

Where am I? Her mind raced for an answer. Am I back in the hands of the Imperials? She shot out of bed, grabbing a laser scapel from the table beside her and spun on the two men standing in the room, wielding the scapel as a weapon.

"Who the hell are you," she demanded of them.

Queen of the Damned

Ooc jump right on in Tal and Pryde.

IC Nigel turned from speaking with a doctor to see the girl awake and threathening everyone in the room with a scape. He quickly put his hands out "Hold on here we mean you no arm. Please just, calm down you fainted outside the cantiana we brought you here becasue you were ill. The woman who owns this is a Dutchess and his ship is for medical missions.

Please ma'am we mean you no harm I swear."Neigl said making sure to keep eye contact with th young girl and his hands off his gun.
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

Gerak looked over to the woman. The scalpel barely registered as a threat to him, if she was a jedi like he thought she was then she wouldn't attack him unless they made the first move. Of course he could be wrong about the feeling he had about her, he was only slighlty force sensitive. Enough to make him partially aware of other forcers and enhance his senses and abilities. Not to level of a Jedi, but thats what his two years of training were for.

"You're alright, I am a freind of the Jedi." He was willing to stake his identity on the fact that she was a Jedi despite his misgivings.
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts
Pryngles

Post by Pryde »

"The Jedi are dead," she spat back at him. Her grip tightened on the scapel as she scrutinized them both. Neither of them made a move to attack her or draw a weapon, which seemed to confirm that they meant her no harm, but then again it could be a trick. She had been tricked before so she certainly didn't rule that out. Even so, she decided that she would play along for now, and if it did indeed turn out to be a trick she would rely on her other talents to help her escape it.

"Are you going to answer my question," she asked, relaxing her muscles. She flipped off the laser scapel but continued to hold it in her hand just in case. "Who are you?"

Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

"I am Gerak, I won't tell you any more until feel I can trust you. Now unless you intend to 'try' and stab me I suggest you drop the scalpel and tell us what you were doing half naked and near death in front of a Cantina." Gerak narrowed his eyes and looked straight at her as if taunting her to try and attack him.
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts
Queen of the Damned

Nigel kept his hands out, was she one they missed? They had searched for any survivors but had only found a few, if she was one of the jedi surovors then Taryn would want to know. But he could not say anything not yet, Taryn was the only one who knew where the others were he could not risk her cover, not yet.

"Look I if you are a jedi, I promise you on my life and that of all I love there is no one this ship who will harm you. Who knows you may not be the only one left. Please you can leave if you want no one here will try to stop you, just please put the scaple down. And as proof I mean you no harm" He said taking one hand and pulling out blaster from his belt slowly then set it down on the floor and kicked it to the woman the brought his hands back up in the air, "Its up to you, you can trust us or you can leave."
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick
Pryngles

Post by Pryde »

Serenity glanced at the blaster at her feet, he was certainly very trusting of her to toss her a weapon like that. That could have been a mistake, she was tempted to take Gerak up on his offer to stab him... Perhaps a little too tempted.

"Very well," she said at last, tossing the scapel away, "I will trust you--for now. But before I tell you anything there is just one thing I want to know. Why would a 'Duchess' be found on Tatooine?"

Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

Gerak cracked a smile at her, more n his little victory in anticipating she was a Jedi. Her failure to act on her rage and strike at him further convinced him and he was finally able to relax. "Honestly I don't know any more than you do. But I am also curious, some answers would be appreciated." Gerak said looking to Nigel demandingly.
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts
Queen of the Damned

Nigel took a deep breath, he did not know how much he could tell them, so much had been riding on people not knowing about their movements, "I cannot give you specifics for lives depend on amininity but I will tell you this, if you are trying to avoid the Empier then you are in the right place." He walked over to a nearby chair and took a long deeper breath.

He looked back up to both guests "Things have changed greatly since the fall of the republic. Palpatine has spread his iron grip out ruther than the Repbulic ever reached, and with it has brough opression and pain to many peoples not just those of the Republic. But some wish to how do I say make his life a little less easy. And some actions must be taken as far away from the core as possible." He shook his head hoping they understood what he ment.

Then he looked to Serenity, "As long as the jedi (ooc notice its used in the pluarl form) exist they always have allies."
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 »

'Avoid the empire huh? Not for me, they want me dead and I want to blow imperial palace sky high. I don't run and hide from a fight.' Gerak gave no indication of the conversation going on in his head. "I never had a thing for running away and sticking my tail beween my legs."
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts
Queen of the Damned

Neigel just looked at Gerak and simply said, "No one likes running and hiding but sometimes if you want to take down the mountian you have the build up the explosives to take it out. And during that time of waiting it is always feasable to chip at the base or other parts of mountian that way when you blow it then there are cracks and fractures to help bring it down all the quicker, do you take my meaning?"
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick