Dear Mom

A free-form writing forum set in the Star Wars Universe...

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

Arkol

Dear Mom

Post by Arkol » Tue May 09, 2006 5:50 pm

Dear Mom,

I know it's been a while since I've been home, but these Rebels keep drawing me farther and farther away from home. Already we've been to ******** looking for a couple of ****** said to have some vital information against the Empire. And now that the Rebels destroyed Alderaan the Empire needs us more than ever.

I miss you and father so much. How's Jarek doing? Did he marry that girl yet? I hope so, they looked good together.

Anyways, our captain has been keeping us busy lately. We've been doing so many exercises that we haven't had any time to ourselves. But that's alright. He treats us well. Better than some of the other commanders I've seen. Heh, he even ordered us to write home since we've been doing so well these past few weeks.

Unfortunately I won't be able to take any leave for a while. They've stopped all leave until we deal a big blow to the Rebels. Our leadership wants to make sure that we have all available men when we find where the Rebels' base is. Other than that, our morale is high. We've got high hopes we'll find these terrorists and destroy them soon. It's what has been keeping us going all this time.

Well, I have to go now. It's lights out real soon. I hope this reaches you all in good health. Attached is where you can reach me at. Write back soon.

Love,
Arkol

Click here for attached address