The Falleen and a World Changes

A free-form writing forum set in the Star Wars Universe...

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

Man of Many Handles

The Falleen and a World Changes

Post by Alastar »

OOC: Will have an OOC thread up later, with a quick bio for each dramatis personal.

IC:
It was election time, were the rich decide who'll be the new Governor of all of Falleen, and the poor we'll they as far as the Rich are concerned, are worthless of voting rights, and are considered weak on a world were the Rich have there ways.

The present Governor, Janal Xasir, a 41 year old male Falleen, and his four year term, was just about over, making room for a new voting for Governor, the two candidates who'll be opposing him were a 32 year old male, and present Senator of Falleen, Pancra Lacroix, who was a rich Noblemen as well as a Senator, and was also close to becoming Governor four years ago, was getting his chance again, and the third candidate, Zank Liscra, a 36 year old female Falleen Secretary, who is running for the first time.

Many have heard the first two debates, which was very close between janal and Pancra, with 46%, and 42% respectfully, and Zank had 12% of the rich peoples votes.

The third debate, was coming up in only a few short days, and in about three days after that, the final voting would be at an ending, an a new Governor, or old will be announced all over the Falleen news.

Pancra who had made a pretty good debate of how Janal Xasir had nly commited his duty too making sure the Falleen people knew that only 75% of the Falleen population had been given less taxes, and that the other 25% were given remarkably higher tax increasements. Mainly all who were loyal, or close friends, or even distant friends of Xasirs were given deductions, and all whom Xasir didn't agree with or disliked were given increasements..that gave him a few votes, actually it had given him 12 %more votes then what he had expected of the first debate, Janal couldn't give a good answer, and had that had given him 6% less votes then he'd of gotten.

There was also the factor that he had said he'd guarantee that they'd start outlawing several weapons on the street markets, too decrease the death toll, which again Janal had four years ago, put up the amount of weapons sold on the streets.

Pancra had also mentioned From the far planet's of Correllia and Coruscant, there has been troubled times, of Galactical Civil War, and a new threat had come to the Galaxy. With this comes immediate action, for the makings of some sort of defenses for the Falleen world. The only defense we have is our voices, and if this new threat reaches to here, we'll be defenseless. Vote me for Governor, and I'll make damn sure we'll not be cuaght unprotected when the time arouses
Again Janal said He knew of the new threat, and has already begun making a small defense fleet, or picket fleet yet there is nowere on Falleen a place to do this, or even start this at the present time, which he lied about.

In fact Zank Liscra had more to sya about our defenses then this, Janal can't win, if he does, we'll be annihalated!

Pancra had talked to his wife Hulas Lacroix who was a year younger then he, and a part of the National Falleen Resources Department, which took care of the properties, and estates on Falleen, abou t the lies that Janal was pretending to tell the truth about. She had mentioned there was no such idea about a small fleet of defense purpose ships in stock anywere.

Then there was Coronan Lacroix, there 16 year old son, who was a part of the Falleen Policing Force, and was becoming a respected police officer, and he's just in training...give him another three weeks and he'll be on the force for sure.
But the most important thing, was the two identical twins inside of his wife Hulas, it was unknown as of what they were, two more sons, two daughters, a son and a duaghter, in another three months it would be known.

Pancra was so busy thinking he didn't even see his son Coronan walk into his study.
"Oh son, you startled me." he startly said while dropping his books onto the ground.
"Sorry father, I know you don't like too be distracted during the dabting periods, but Imust ask you several things, if you wouldn't mind?" Coronan quetsioned.
"Of cousre not son, what is it?" Pancra was intrigued on what his son wanted to ask of him.
"Well I was wondering if I could have a loan of 75 thousand credits?" Coronan asked while looking towards the ground.
"Excuse me...but what exactly would you need that much for?" Pancra didn't mind giving his son money until he started work but, 75 thousand is a little much.
"So I can buy the uniform and proper Policing armour, weaponry, and car nesscessities." Coronan smirkfully said.
"Conrgartes my son, here a cheque." Panrca grabbed his chequing book and handed his son the cheque.

After receiveing the cheque Coronan walked out of the study, and Pancra just laughed to himself, and went on preparing for his third and final debate, two days later......
"Your my enemy tonight...but even enemies can show respect"
-King Priam