Naboo Shadows Rising

18 years after the Battle of Yavin...
A divergent, persistent and interactive Star Wars timeline with a rich history and established characters.

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Re: Naboo Shadows Rising

Post by DarthYnoj » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:55 pm

*Legolas smiled*

My lady you called my again Mr.Greenleaf.And i repeat for fine gentle ladys like you i am only Legolas.Dont worry i am not that old and away from you*as he smiled again and moved his body a little more close to Arie*

I didnt knew i could ever find such a beaty upon his Galaxy.And you might also have found out that i am acostumed to smile a lot.Be happy.*as he started laughing quietly*

I was raised by a noble family and m education allows me to know how to be when i am infront of such a nice lady like you.

But tell me of course you must be married or engaged to a lucky person?

*As he stood up and put off his tunic and coat*There is also hot temperature inside her.*As for first type Arie could seen the fine elfish gentle figure and sat back again close to her*
http://starwarsexodus.blogspot.com/

STAR WARS EXODUS OFFICIAL BLOG

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt
Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:48 am

Aire' Just laughed "Your too kind."She said with a slight blush, the she shook it off. She was the Queens most trusted bodyguard a job that required her to give her life for the Queen if needed. What ever this heat in her cheeks was it would have to go away. She just shook her head, "In fact no one has ever said anything that nice to me before. So does your family live near here. Tell me about them". She asked sitting back in her seat.
Tabetha/Hunt
I got out of the bed today.
Swear to god couldn't see my face. I got out of the bed today starin at a a ghost.
Who forgot to float away didn't have all that much to say couldn't even tell his own name or where my body goes.
-Winter Sleep Weighty Ghost
It's an animal thing
Riddick

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:59 am

*Legolas stood and got behind her and gentle played with her hair caress*

You are too kind and beutiful Arie...with all do respect my lady.I must make sure not to be rude and un-mannered infort of a nice getle female presence like you.

And concerning my family i was adopted by the noble house of Elord Greenleaf professor of Theed Uni on mechanics.I never knew were i was borned and i was adopted with my brother.My mother was a homemaker and a partial artist*smiled*

*He then got next to her and lowered his body and hold her hand*

Arie you are so fine you must have need for love and protection even being a bdoyguard you must have someone to protect you and love you and you might have one.

*Legolas lowered his eyes with a little shame because he kind told love words to Arie*

I as an Elf manage to hold my feelings and in this 25 years of my life i never felt love Arie............

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:21 pm

She blushed then looked to him and pulled back a bit. His words though moving sent a bit of a panic bt she covered. 'Uhm those are very kind words."She said smiling at bit. 'Thank you." She shook her head "Your did as a professor of Engineering he had to have done some stuff with Theed Engineering. You must have grown up around starship. You fly? If so what kind of ships do you fly?"
Tabetha/Hunt
Swear to god couldn't see my face. I got out of the bed today starin at a a ghost.
Who forgot to float away didn't have all that much to say couldn't even tell his own name or where my body goes.
It's an animal thing
Riddick

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:33 pm

Yes i fly.A J-Type Diplomatic barge named Peaceness.

I also take often swimming in the Lakes and walks on the woods.I love nature as i am an Elf.

I could use a nice presence around me like you lets say.We could go swimming in the Lakes one day.If this is acepted and not harming a ladys honour*smiling*

Do you like Elfs like characters?.....and appearence?with all do respect my fine lady.......*as he stood and hug her arms*

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:38 pm

She smiled and nodded "You are very. . .nice . I do like walks and to swing from time time but I also like to race. The Queen is building a swoop track or pod race track. And if I was not her bodyguard I would enter it. But I'm human and have slower reflexes and I'm part of the government. But i cannot wait to watch. I have always watched pod races, my dad used tot ake me to the one on malestare when I was child. He was solider. Started off in the empire but it left a bad taste in his mouth after the death of Queen Apinlenia. He joined CorSec for a while before RSF reformed. He was one of the first men back when Prito took over.

My dad said it broke his heart to see what was done here."She said shaking her head. "I'm glad you did not catch Queen Kythanya eye she tended to hate all those who were not human."
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:42 pm

I see.My father also helped the rebellion in the Civil war years.

I also love the politics and the law and my career is going well at the moment.....i think.I love to serve our queen.

You now Arie i realy like your company.You dont find ladys like you so smart and fine every day*as he smiled*

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:50 pm

She smiled "Thank you very much." She looked at her data pad "Oh dear the bosses are here."
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

Shaggy
The Rev.

Post by Shaggy » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:52 pm

Daer'Gunn got down more towards the children's level.

"Your mother and I knew each other before you were born. I rejoiced with her with the announcement of each of you and it grieved me deeply when your father took her from the rest of us. She had many friends within the Order. We trusted her judgement for keeping you from coming to the academy and we were at her call. Had we been informed of what had happened, you would have seen a mass of Jedi coming to her aid. However, your father masked it all in the Force and we were kept in the dark about the entire situation."

He looked at Callie.

"Hating me for stopping you from killing that man will do you no good. Your hatred does nothing to me, but it will consume you and will eat you up inside. I will probably regret doing this but I need to prove a point."

Daer'Gunn reached out for the children before they could blink and then opened himself up through the Force. He made every memory of Tabetha come to the surface of his mind and projected it into the minds of the children. They saw everything he had and felt everything he had. From the points of general conversation over a cup of caf, to training with her, to her sitting back on the thrown with her pet wolf. The children saw it all. Daer'Gunn pulled himself back into himself and let his Force presence go back to a contained state that he kept it at. He opened his eyes and the children's eyes were swollen with tears. No one moved until Callie moved forward and threw her arms around the giant man. She squeezed with everything in her and the other children followed into his large arms. A large smile came across his face, he had gained their trust and at least that was a step. He looked up at the queen and just smiled.

"Ok kids, let's go meet the nice guest who just came to see us."

Halomek
Master of the Ninja Post

Post by Halomek » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:28 pm

“It’s open,” Sigarr called to the governor. “Feel free to enter.”

As Mire` entered the room, he spotted Sigarr out on the balcony overlooking the city. He was calmly pulling from a lit cigarra. He turned to look back at the governor and smiled. “Don’t mind me, Governor. I know it’s not an attractive habit to a lot of people, but I figure with the state the Cult of Shadow is plunging the galaxy into…”

He took the cigarra and extinguished it into an ashtray.

“…smoking a good cigarra is a small pleasure in the midst of gigantic worries.”

CEO Raith Sienar

Post by CEO Raith Sienar » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:34 am

Raith would move through the palace still pissed about the entire situation with the kids and had to excuse himself before he got tempted on hunting Renthro down himself. Sigarr from REC was on planet and he was going to meet him though he had just met with the REC rep not long ago for MedStar now it was pure business. He'd enter his office letting the door shut hard startling the reciptionist. "Sorry...." He'd approach the desk to get updates. "Has REC been put in for a meeting?"

"Yes sir and I've arranged it to be a lunch apointment for you. I took the liberty of ordering some foods for you and the REC rep along with a bottle of Wyren's Reserve."

He'd smirk and pat her hand. "Thank you Jess you're a lifesaver. Can you make the call to Sigarr that I'm ready to meet him and tell him make sure he's hungury."

"Yes sir where would you like to meet him?"

"We'll meet here. I have yet to use the table Allyah provided I think it's time to break it in instead of sneaking my lunch behind closed doors."

"Very good sir I'll make the call."

OOC: Consider yourself paged to Raith's Office Hal :P
“I’m sitting on my ass before a legend. I guess the reports of your death have been greatly mistaken.”

Jerec Ordin speaking to Nich Dreadstar

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:18 am

The Governor took the cigarra after he and his guard entered. and motioned to the men to place the create of wine before Sigarr, " Don't worry I don't always have him. But he can lift better than I can." the old man said then pointe to the create of wine comming in the room"The best blossom wine we make. And thank you as a rule my wife does not allow me to smoke them. But as a general rule I don't prefer following my wife's rules."Rythil joked then took out a cigarra and began to smoke it. He smiled as the men set the wine down in the room the Governor looked at the time "Oh yes your meeting with Ratih. I was just sent to inform you by the Queen, Boss Rojo is here. I will do not know if you have dealt with the Ussen . . . . I mean the gungans much. They are particular race. Rojo especially. He and the Queen because of the Queen's past is on good relations with us and with Raith. Though I don't mind telling you Rojo gave him hell the first time he came to naboo."The Governor said shaking his head.

He took another puff "Rojo gets offended at the least thing. The Queen is going to be there to help she really wants this to work. That is why she sent me, she wanted to you to be prepared for him in case you have not dealt with him before. And he is very protective of his people and their technology." the old man then heard the comm from Raith "Well sir you have another appointment and I and the rest of the council have an impromptu meeting in the head handmaidens office. We will see you at TEC Design and R and D offices later. I do you hope you enjoy your stay." then turned to leave with the guard.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Allyah made here way to Jass office as she entered she heard raised voices as she knocked "Rojo your a selfish Kadu that smells like peko dropping, you-"Jass voice rang out in anger, Allyah just made her way in and leaned on the wall as the tall female Otello Gugan and the short Ankura arguing "As old as you are and still you fight like did when were kids."

Jass looked at Allyah "Rojo is still five year old poo doo head. Says council thinks I shoulda find a husband. Poo doo."the female gungan said blowing a rasp in the air.

Rojo began to speak "Look at Allyah made nice respectable marriage. She still Naboo big-un. You need-"He started but Allyah cut him off.

"As I recalled you hated Raith when your first met him and tried to run him, plus she should find a guy who fits her. Anyway we need to go Aire's office we have an impromptu meeting., then-"

"Den I meet this new big-un, see if he is worthy of working with Grand Gungan technology." Rojo replied

Allyah shook her head "You know that will be find by me Ro."She looked at the two more and more the quarreled as an old married couple, she wondered if she should step in and set them up. For a moment she though on it then smiled "Come one guys the council is probably standing on it head . Come one you two and yes Ro your meeting with him the same time I am. How else would this work. We have shared everything the good the bad Ratih now Mr. Halomek so let's not scare him to bad huh?"She winked at Rojo.

Rojo laughed remembering the way he used to jump on Raith. At first Rojo did not like the new Sienar big-un . But after time the fact that Raith help put Kythana in her place did help. "If he be nicy so will mesa."

Allyah shook her had as the three of them moved down the hall " Thank you my firmed I know this is a big deal for you and your people, it is most appreciated. "

"For you old firmed anything. Now what is dis bouto twins?"
======================================================================================
Callie looked at Dear'gunn as Tabethas old force wolf came in and began to lick Dear'gunn "Hey Cal he must have known mom, Gunk usually tries to eat people." Then they siblings look to each other Jude looked to his sister with a look of for boding as if to say don't.

The young 13 year old girl who was trying to keep her emotions in check with great difficulty looked at Dear'Gunn , '"How did you know my mom, and can you help find her?"

===========================================================================
By the time Allyah Rojo and Jass got to Arie's office all of the Council had made it there filling it with not only Lagoloz and Arie and Queen and the Gungans but now everyone was there which made for tight quarters. "Ladies and gentlemen we all know why we are here today but first for our council members who do not know, Renthro has been fired and arrested for attacking Jude. To fill his place I have moved up Lagolaos into his postion. "The queen said then looked at the elf. "Want to introduce yourself? I bleive you know everyone but not everyone knows you."
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:34 pm

*Legolas agreed to the Queens suggestion and stood up and after a deep breath he smiled and begun talking*

Ladies,and Gentlemen greetings.I suppose most of you know me but some of you might have see me in the Palace but not know me.

I am Legolas Greenleaf and just some days ago i was awarded the position of Royal Palace Representative and Coordinator by our Queen.I took this position with full responsibility and faith into achieving the goal i have put.

I must assure you that in contrary of my former boss past i am full loyal to the Palace and i will make sure everyone inside the Palace feel good with me.

I have passed from various offices an services inside the Palace also after my graduation from Law and Politics Theed Universitie.

I hope we all coordinate and pass the jobs we have with joy.

*Legolas then sat down and left the speech open for the Queen or the Council*

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Halomek
Master of the Ninja Post

Post by Halomek » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:35 am

Sigarr entered Raith’s office and waited in the lobby before the secretary gave him the go-ahead to enter. Once inside he grinned at Raith before offering to shake his hand. “Mr. Sienar, so great to see you again. I’m looking forward to seeing what kind of arrangements we can make.”

CEO Raith Sienar

Post by CEO Raith Sienar » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:10 am

Raith would return a firm handshake, "Glad to see you again and on better circumstances." He'd gesture for a chair. "Please please take a seat. My secretary took the liberty of ordering us lunch and some drinks so we don't get to hungury while conducting our discussions. Now so we don't dance around I'll make it very clear. Sienar wants to break from image of being an exclusive provider to just the Empire and our few attempts in the past have been shot down gloriously as seen by the senatorial shuttle contract from a few years ago. This is why Sienar's breaking into two official divisions I'll be heading the Republic Sienar division while my mother holds control of the rest of Sienar. "

"My division is to deal directly with the New Republic and oversee Research and Development which is where I am proposing our groups work together. Starfighters Sienar holds a lock on having the some of the best Starfighters with the exception of few New Republic fighters such as the X-Wing's which from our intel are just going to get very dangerous over the next few years. Kuat is who I am concerned about. You have the Defender and while Sienar provides many key components to Kuat's Imperator Star Destroyer I think it's time Kuat gets some competition." He'd grin as the drinks were delivered and pop the cork and fill two glasses offering one to Sigarr and would look to him. "We're also finishing up the prototypes on Naboo's newest starfighters finally retiring the old N-1 and bringing back the Aethersprite which I'll gladly show you if you want so you can see I've not been on Naboo all these years just raising my family."
“I’m sitting on my ass before a legend. I guess the reports of your death have been greatly mistaken.”

Shaggy
The Rev.

Post by Shaggy » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:08 pm

"I will do everything in my power to help find your mother. I do think that in order to help your mother, I will need to speak to the queen."

He left his sentence hanging as he reached back down and scratched Gunk right behind his ear. The wolf rolled on his side and his back leg began to move. Jude let out a little laugh but stopped it quickly with a look at Callie.

"You stopped what you were going to say? Why"

"Because little one, I need her permission first. I do not want to get your hopes up before I know that I am allowed to train you." The large man responded. Callie's eyes got really big and Jude took a step back but before either could speak Daer'Gunn continued.

"To find your mother, I will need your assistance. You were much closer to her than I will ever be. Through your connection with her, we might be able to find her faster. Once you are trained properly, even if she is in carbonite, you will be able to sense for Force presence. That is something only you can do. However, you will need to understand, there will be no using anything from your earlier training at the school of your father. You must conform to my teachings or your own darkness will end up consuming you. When that happens your mother is as good as lost. Are we understood?"

Halomek
Master of the Ninja Post

Post by Halomek » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:55 pm

“You have my attention,” Sigarr said as he took a drink and sat back. “Our two companies are kind of at opposite ends of the spectrum. You specialize in starfighters and have one or two notable capital ship designs, whereas we specialize in capital ships and have one to two notable starfighter designs. I think combining our respective talents on new projects could yield some very impressive results.”

He took another drink and looked at Raith. “In other words, I initially came to speak to you about starfighters. The A-wing is a beast, but you’ve managed to outdo it with far fewer design problems in the form of the TIE Defender. I’ve always been slightly in awe at the prowess that went into the TIE series. They’re a model of sophisticated engineering.”

CEO Raith Sienar

Post by CEO Raith Sienar » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:24 am

Raith would smile as he would let himself finally relax as he sipped his drink, "The Defender is a work of art and it helps Sienar's pretty much a very large think tank of idea's being shot out. My grandfather took it as a challenge to find starfighters buy them up and find the flaws and fix them. I seem to have taken up that knack and challenged everyone at Sienar to do the same hence why those within Sienar R&D sign non compete disclosures. The entire think tank model opens the door but Sienar also must protect our intrests since the corporation works with governments and alot of the TIE secrets are very secretive in nature."

He'd bring up two holograms one being the Defender Star Destroyer the other an Imperial Star Destroyer. "We've been working in secret on trying to find more efficient ways of building the Star Destroyer and it seems your company beat us to the punch with the Defender. It took Sienar over 10 years to get where we are now and it seems that we're only brushing the surface and that's after taking my personal Star Destroyer apart piece by piece and putting it back together and working with Red Dagger Fleet to get there ships back together after Corellia. Starfighters are much easier because you have only one or two people to worry about."

"My goal initially is a Star Destroyer capable of 25% less than the Imperial in terms of manpower and yet be able to beat the living shit out of the Imperial in a head on fight one on one and have the facilities where we can build them in mass quanity fast to meet the Republic's demand. The advancement of technology I belive is at the point where this is possible. The Imperial Star Destroyer is well over 30 years old yet Kuat still rolls them off and no one ship has been able to stand toe to toe until your Defender. Our estimates of the Defender based on what we know yes it can win against a Star Destroyer but it involves tactics. I want to beat those estimates and I think you would like to see Kuat fall as much as I do and beat them in costs to entice the Republic to invest in this ship if we put our heads together on it."

He'd shut down both Holograms and fire up another this of a Starfighter the ship would have the familiar TIE Ball but the shape would look completely different than anything Sienar had ever put out. "This is the TIE Predator. The ship that is destined to become a frontline starfighter and what Sienar is beginning to work on. This the N-1 and Aethersprite are what Sienar's riding there hopes on and 50 years from now the Predator will be the mainstay fighter of the future.. The Defender is our pride and joy but the galaxy has proven to want there starfighters cheap and effective otherwise the Imperial Navy would have phased out the TIE Interceptor for Advanced and Defenders years ago."

Halomek
Master of the Ninja Post

Post by Halomek » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:32 am

“Impressive,” Sigarr said with a nod after reviewing. “To tell the truth, I’ve already had my people looking at ways to improve the Defender-class. It would use the same hull framework to keep costs down, but it would refine and improve upon what we learned with the Defender-class to make it even more capable in a fight. We’re tentatively calling it the Nebula-class. You could liken it to the kind of improvements the Imperial Mark II had over the original.”

He set his drink down and steepled his fingers together thoughtfully. “However, I think a partnership with your design team could yield an entirely new model that would truly put the Imperial line to shame. I’d love to make KDY start sweating a little at their competition.”

He looked at Raith. “It raises a question for me though. The Republic Engineering Corporation has been, and shall remain as long as I’m CEO, a company primarily aligned with the New Republic. Anything we partner on that would be this large I would insist on being exclusive to them. I think you know this, so it makes me wonder why you’d be agreeable to it. Not to put too fine a point on it, but Sienar and its subsidiaries are one of the cornerstones of the Imperial war machine…”

He took another drink. “You’ve been doing a lot of charity work lately because of your involvement with the third Death Star, but there’s still a large divide between doing that and actively aiding the other side. I have to wonder why you’d resurrect Republic Sienar Systems. Is it just to try and break Kuat out of the top spot, or is there more to it?”

CEO Raith Sienar

Post by CEO Raith Sienar » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:14 am

Raith would smile softly, "It has alot to do with Naboo. I have made this planet my home I have helped defend it. I want to make sure that it remains defended. I may not agree with all the Commanders within the Republic but I also have a brother serving within the Republic Military. I saw what his fleet looked like after Corellia and as I stated there will be no more Death Stars but I will make sure he has the resources to be able to properly equip and defend his own crew. And I agree with whatever we design goes directly to the Republic. I want them to see Sienar is willing to serve both and break Sienar from being just an Imperial Manufacturer."

"Kuats is also up to something and Naboo's Senator has been tracked to be there conviently when the bitch decided to try and insinuate me facing charges for the creation of the Death Star III and while they do serve the Republic with some ships they also are primarily a Imperial Manufacturer which makes us question why our Senator is there and not at Capital. The Queen and I are both suspicious about her motives and can only hope that her reasons are honorable."

"What Kuat is doing I don't know but it's been taking alot of resources as Sienar usually per contract supply a standard compliment of starfighters with new ships and we have provided hundreds of ships over 1400 starfighters per Kuat's request these fighters being a mixture of Interceptors and Bombers which indicates alot of Star Destroyers being built pushing near Palpatine era levels or a rather large project. Normally this wouldn't come up but the Imperials usually inform Sienar of large projects to allow us to ramp up for production but we were gave short notice on this and rushed to meet the demand and I'm wondering if the Imperials are even aware of this."

Halomek
Master of the Ninja Post

Post by Halomek » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:54 am

“That is disturbing,” Sigarr mused, “but not entirely unexpected. There’s been a lot of tension between the Republic and the Empire lately. Truth be told, it’s a major factor as to why we’re developing the Nebula-class. I think a lot of it has to do with the failures the two sides have had in stopping Sivter, but I’ve also heard rumors during my trips to Mon Calamari about scattered, if unreliable reports about renewed Imperial aggression.”

CEO Raith Sienar

Post by CEO Raith Sienar » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:12 am

"The peace between both governments is important to the rebuilding of the galaxy. I already have seen the holo reports about these Charon and it's another contributeing factor it seems if not us trying to kill each other it's some other threat. Within Sienar's stores we have clues of extra galactic creatures and part of Sienar's push for bettering our technology. Already I'm digging up what we can to find a way to assist in stopping the Charon and belive it can be something simple as a software update to our targeting computers this would work against both the Charon and these intergalactic race Sienar has encountered. That's something I'm willing to share with the Republic ."

Halomek
Master of the Ninja Post

Post by Halomek » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:58 am

Sigarr polished off his drink with a weary sigh. “You mean aside from the Xen’Chi, GAIT, and the Charon? There’s supposed to be something else out there? Couldn’t these extragalactic forces ever be benign for once?”

CEO Raith Sienar

Post by CEO Raith Sienar » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:38 am

"Unfortunately so my friend... It's been a potential enemy since before the Clone Wars. Palpatine we suspect was aware of it and utilitized the Clone Wars and the Galactic Civil War between the New Republic to help advance military technology to what it is today prepareing for it. That's why the Imperial Fleet was so massive at its largest and the enemy we had not even encountered. This is one of the many secrets my grandfather had because when he recovered these two ships he was alongside Tarkin. Living organic ships capable of sustaining life and they're capable of dieing like you and I. Right now we have them in cold storage at one of our facilities."

"Reports from the encounter say that Obi Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker were there at a planet named Zonama Sekot which was belived to be a hyperspace capable planet that was alive. That's where the ships were created and there was a process undertaken using seeds to grow the ships around frames that would become starships. Tarkin tried to betray my grandfather by attacking the planet and they learned that the planet was hyperspace capable. It escaped and all we have at Sienar are rumors of the planet showing up in various parts of the galaxy. We've been trying to find it ever since but no sucess has been made. So needless to say I'd guess Tarkin pissed it off and if it's capable of hyperspace travel I'd fear what it's fully able to do and what it would do if it encountered our people again after being attacked."

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:55 pm

Allyah heard yelling as she made her way toward Jass Nass's office "You fat peko poodoo head, mesa no care what yousa thinkn. Mesa perfectly capable to handln mesa self. Perhaps big daddy bossn like yous-self woulda liken to esplainin why yousa no haben-"Allyah could see Jass the tall slender Othello gungan with regal red hair angrily waving her hands at a short green Ankra (Sp) Gungan.

Allyah just leaned agiasnt the door in the military out fit her long black hair done up in a fan shape. "You know you two have been at each other’s throats since we were children. You sound like an old married couple. What is it this time? "Allyah asked half laughing. She knew these two for as long as she could remember and they had always been close. Allyah suspected something closer but it was not her place to say anything. Raith once joked she should set them up so they could go ahead and get married where Jass could rule him with an iron fist. Allyah just shook her head, Rojo had taken over as head boss after the death of his father 7 years before about the time she and Jass went off to Corescant to the senate. A life time it felt like ago. Things never change and both were still single Raith may be right about locking them up and letting them fight out?

Jass and Rojo turned and looked to Allyah "Hesa sayn the Grand Ussen Council isn wantn me to marry and leaven the job thesa put me in!!!!" Jass who usually spoke exceptional basic for a gungan was throwing years of hard work on her perfect speech for a heated discussion with Rojo.

Rojo shook his tongue as spit flew everywhere, "Coucil just thinkn itns time a grand Ussen lady be thinkn bouto blood line. Shesa only youngn in family. Deysa thinkn arranged union."

"And just who do they wish her to marry Rojo?” Allyah asked looking at Rojo.

He shook his head as Jass looked at him”Mesa notto letten him get dis far. “

Allyah just looked at Rojo who puffed out his chest in the usual Gungan style “Dey……..hmmm mighta sooggested . . . . Rix. . .duh and uhm Mesa.’

Allyah shook her head and did her best not to laugh “I see. Well we will have to table this discussion, though the happiness of the council is always foremost on our minds, I doubt this is the time nor do I think the rest of the council would no matter how close we are to be involved in such an important Ussen event. Perhaps we should head to our meeting?”She said trying to diffuse the two. She bowed extending her hand for them to head out. Jass made her way out showing signs of indignity Allyah waited as she saw the female Gungan go down the hall, she stopped Rojo as he was about to exit. “Next from one old friend to another, just ask her out. And as the Queen of Naboo I can’t have the head boss and his representative warring with each other. Not good for the planet. You what they say whats good for the ussen is good for da Na-boo and whatsa bad for da Ussen dis bad bombin for all.”Allyah said

Rojo laughed happily, slapping the young Queen on her back. They then started down the hall “Allyah Avonleyh, Naboo bigun you are Naboo to da core. Even dat Sieniar off worlder es becoming Naboo. But donno go telln him dat. Wouldn’t wantn him to gettn biga head.”

As they head on Allyah laughed and rubbed her stomach ”Too late, we are having twins.”Allayh said beaming with joy. Looking at her old friend as they strolled down the hall arm and arm as two old friends who were catching up would “Rachel and the kids enjoyed when your sister brought her kids up. Who know before long you and Jass can bring yours up and they can all play.”

“Hmmmmmm mesa heard about Renthro un Callie, yousa shoulda let her teach him a lesson.”

Allyah shook her head no “Look what he did was wrong but two wrongs do not make a right. I know she was protecting her brother, but force chocking a man is not a good thing. But there is a jedi here. One a friend of her mothers. I may be force sensitive but there is no way I can stop her not with all her training from her mother father and the shadow academy that sith spawn Damascus sent her to. I know what to do anymore. I love her but there is Jude, Rachel and the twins here we are going to have to do something.”
Rojo nodded “So dis swoop track mesa been hearn bout mesa gets race?’

Allyah looked at him “Oh no Rojo, if I have to officiate then so do you. Have one your brothers do it.”

Rojo just laughed at the thought of him officiating anything that had off worlders, then a dark though “Mesa hern dat ders drums of war gin in da glaxay. Rumor o monsters and devils, and dat our new republic s bouto go ta warn with da Wimpy Impies?”

Allayh face turned deathly pale, “I hear the same your honor. I pray it never comes to that, and we still are committed to our agreements with you. You might want to prepare the council the joint war council may be needed. I hope not but we will need to be on standby . That is why we have Mister Halomek here I hope he Ratih and TEC can help the Republic win if it comes to it.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They stopped before the a large door they both took their proper work positions and entered first Rojo then Queen Avonleyh. “Good morning ladies and gentlemen, and our esteemed guest. We have do not have a lot of time and this is an informal meeting so let’s get to it.”She said taking note that all council gungans even Lag and Arie were present. She allowed Rojo take Aire chair behind the desk choosing to stand before everyone there.

“First of all as you see we have a new palace coordinator. Which means Renthro is out of our lives. The court has released by Judge Rostean who also says we are to give his job back. But I have had words with Justice Frostorm she is going over the case. But we are not going to allow him back in as Queen I have stop on it and Raith is fighting in the court. Lagolos here is to take his place effective immedalty. And you have a lot of work head. Good luck.”She said in her usual even toned royal voice.

“As you know several days ago we commissioned a study to see the environmental impact of the new swoop or pod race track and stadium. There are three things on that front. One the Ussen here who will be jointly working with us on this if we get all the peko in a row and go ahead with it. They are playing with an idea to do heybelber bridge through the core as part of the track. TEC and the the Grand Ussen council . Two Lagoloas you will since my doctor has ordered me to decrease some of my stress will be heading up and starting an economic feasibility. You will also be overseeing the new restort and casnio on Tisa . You and Aire will be traveling with you. I need to know how it’s going? And they are behind tell Devlin to speed it up. Finally on the swoop front someone leaked we were thinking about it and building a stadium TEC has let us know that they have selected three top designs. This is quicker than any of us expect but we will be going down there to days to see the new resort and stadium designs.”

“She looked to everyone in the room then to Lagolos “Second order of business Lagoloss has brought to my attention this moring that a Mister Kaosos of Nebulon Medical Corporation is requesting a meeting to move their headquarters here. From what I have found of them they were reformed form Chiewb Medical and few other medical companies only recently.

They are looking for an office here in Theed and space in Kerene to expand their medical droid productions. Jacezen you and Lagolas will be doing all you can to help with Kerene. Mish your mayor of Theed you can handle finding him an office. Myself Jacen the Govonor, the Mayor Lagolas will meet with him tomorrow, and if your honor wishes you can join in. Any questions so far?”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Callie looked to Dear'gunn “I know All , she’ll want someone to get some kind of control of this. I know she will. But do you really think we can find her, for Jude“ Callie said

As his sister spoke to the jedi the tiny boy’s heart ached. If his mother had been here there would have been no Renthro, no bad school, no black mark around his tiny throat. What was worse, he could not stop Renthro like Callie did. For the last year, he had struggled with his force abilities.

What was once so easy to him like his second nature now was hard, once he could jump higher push people down. Now it was different. He could not push renthro away no matter how hard he tried. As his sister and the jedi spoken he snuck out of the room and headed down the hall. He needed time to clear his tiny head. All this talk of his mother hurt him to the core.

Judrin still had nightmares about the night his mother was taken. He refused to admit it to his sister, mostly in fear she would pick on him. But deep down he wondered if he would ever see his mom again. Raith said he was doing all he could, so did that guy Delth who brought them home. He knew Allyah was looking for his mom, but still no one could find her. Where was she? What did that bad man do with her? Was his dad, a man he could even remember behind it? Was his dad bad?

He continued on no caring where he was going , he just walked. Down the hall past doors , down stairs past more doors ,down more stairs and people into sunlight. But Judrin paid no attention. He just kept walking with the sun hitting his back. The noise of the crowd fade out as he unknowingly walked out of the palace past the crowds. Most people did not notice the 7 year old boy just wondering around. It was if they were blind to him.

Over the years he had heard the whispers he had questions but no answers. Where was his mom? Callie said their dad went to the sith. The sith were bad Finally he stopped and looked up. No longer was he at the palace now he was looked up to be in an empty Alley. “Callie!” he called out.

At the palace
Callie felt Jude’s call through the force she turned around usually very wary of him but somehow he had gotten away and was now panicked “Jude!”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
A tall woman with graying hair made her way into the palace. Dressed in regal attire Justice Frostorm made her way down to the palace facilitators office, “Justice Frostorm, I need to speak with the Queen.”
Last edited by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt on Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

Halomek
Master of the Ninja Post

Post by Halomek » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:24 pm

Sigarr laughed darkly at Raith's comment. “Maybe having a planet pissed off at him is the real reason Tarkin championed the Death Star. This galaxy just gets stranger and stranger every day.”

CEO Raith Sienar

Post by CEO Raith Sienar » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:12 pm

"It'll get weirder as we get older and more senile looking at our grandchildren and telling them of our glory days when we were young and sucessful. In my case young and dumb until my eyes were opened. I have a feeling this galaxy is going to need all the Jedi and Imperial Knights we can gather along with respective military forces not ripping at there throats if the galaxy is to pass the trial that are to come."

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:07 pm

*Legolas was hearing the word of the Queen with great care.He even took a small notebook out of his pocket and started writing down some basic axis of her words.When the Queen said he would travel to Tisa with Arie to oversee the progress at the resort and casino building his face became bright and he looked at the gentle handmaidens face as she was looking the Queen.Right after the queen finished speaking and opened the stage for any questions Legolas took the word after he make sre he would no prevent someone else from talking.He cleaned his throat and adressed to everyone in the room.*

Well,first of all good day to all of you.I am Legolas Greenleaf the Palace Coordinator and Representative.I have done everything in this hours to make sure everyone is right and i have the job just a day or two*as he smiled*.So be lenient.I have said some words before about me so i will not bother you and go straight to the subject.

My Queen with all do respect i feel i have to make some questions and i hope i dont seem i didnt paied care to your words.I have wrote down some basic things you assigned me and i would like to put some 1,2,3 to be sure i understood well.*He looked at the notepage for a min and continued*

1.You want me to go to Tisa with Ms.Arie to oversee the progress of the casino and the resort we build there.

2.I need to make sure mr.Kaosos from the Nebulon coorporation makes fine within our borders and arrang ameeting.I will be handling this with Mr.Jarovich and Representative of Kerene.

3.You need me to make a commision and an economic feasibily.
I noticed this 3 things my Queen and i would please be put back in place if i missed or didnt understood well something.
Of course for economic things i will need a special secretary to help me because after all i have studied Law and Politics*as he released a small smile*.Economics are not my best as law and politics.

I wrote them down pretty much as i am telling them so i just need to know if i am right.

*He then sat back in his chair and waited for the Queen*

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:23 pm

Allyah nodded to Legolas, correct on all accounts. It will be a few days till you and Arie can go to over see Tisa. Any secretaries you need you can get. And after the meeting tomorrow, you may have some announcements to make to NNN. "Allyah took a deep breath.

"I know you all hear rumors of problems in the galaxy, I do too. Boogymen are running around the New Republic and Empire truce is seeming shakier by the moment. After Lianna and everything else I know you are all worried about your your people your families and how it will effect this planet. The Naboo have been through alot. And we have many of our own people who do not. We'll there could be division. But we will do what we can without provoking those who are with the New Republic."The Queen said looking at the Representative form Heart Secure.

The Governor looked to the Queen "What will be our position? Should a war break out?"

Avonleyh looked to each of them "Peace is our goal, but if war comes we will send food, and open up to refugees as we have always done in the past. We will state we hope for peace but follow the rule of our government. We will not drum up any anit Imperial calls to keep the peace. Any support we give will be quite."

The representative from Deeja looked to the Queen"What of the cult of Palpatine?"

The Queen looked him "What I would like to do in this case and what the law says I must do.Captain Marz and I are keeping a close eye on it for now. We have to give them religious status much like we do our religion or for jedi and force users. We will just watching closely. There is nothing more we can legally do trust me I had a long drawed out discussion on that with the head judges. If they put a toe out of line we can move in but until then. . . . "

The lady from Heart Secure looked at her "Who in the Universe would want to worship that evil-"

The Governor looked to the Representative "Many in your district. But it is not a reflection on you or all of your people. We cannot stop them unless they actually break the law, and as of now they are within its confines."

The Queen looked to the both "Look its not her fault, and we should not do anything to rile them up. Lagolos can you in a few days get with someone over at the courts to look into all our options with this new cult. As I remember you know someone over there. I question one or two of the judges but I want to be sure. See what fresh eyes get us."
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:53 pm

*Legolas nodded to the Qeen as he stood up*

Yes,i know someone there*as he smiled*.Infactmy brother......i will get in touch with him and go together to the courts tommorow or the day after tomorow to learn our extensive law and political options so we are full aware of the situation our powers and our right of action.

I wll also make the anouncement to NNN tommorow about the updates on the goverment and i wll depart to Tisa with Ms.Arie the next days.

*He thought for a little*Finally i would need a financial secretary so i can give you exact numbers about the casino and the resort.

*And he sat down to see the rest of the meeting*

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:06 am

Incoming Transmission-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Encrypted
From Annora Mirre' M.D., MedStar
To Raith Sienar, Queen Avonleyh, NRI, RSF. SFS, Galen Rnthro
RE: Diplomatic Medical Missionary
A Medstar Medical Missionary is on her way to help set things on Naboo. We call her A'feya she is an exiled chiss. But she is top of what she does. She will be there the next 10-12 months or as long as her job takes her to get things set up and running the facility there. I would appreciate any aid you can give her. She will also need palace clearance. If there are any question please contact me through MedStar.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Attachment for Raith only

Raith here is the new Obstetric Physician for Allyah since you did not listen to me the LAST time Allyah will need constant care if they are to survive this. She is the best at what she does. She should be there any time now. Raith she will help them I promise.
===============================End Transmission================================================

Above Naboo a Silver Class Luxury Yacht awaited orders "Naboo control we await your orders for landing Mix out." The chiss female said through the comm then sat back and looked over patients chart. This assignment was prestigious a royal doctor would be something anyone would kill to but for a Queen of Naboo, this was truly an honor.

Reading over the history the poison damage worried her the neurological damn along could be problems for one carrying twins. But why keep it secret? A'feya just shook her head. "Minx this is Naboo control. You are cleared for landing sorry for the delay. Please continue on your current course the coordinates for to docking bay 1186e5. Welcome to Naboo."

The tall blue skinned Chiss woman in a Blue and white MedStar Angel Uniform moved forward ' Minx thanks you and will do as instructed." She replied the started entry into something she did not quiet understand.
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

Shaggy
The Rev.

Post by Shaggy » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:20 pm

"JUDE!"

Daer'Gunn tasted the anxiety level through the Force before the girl could cry out. Instantly the Jedi master was at her side.

"I felt him leave but I didn't see him go. Does he usually do something like this?"

"Sometimes yes, he can just seem to vanish when he is deep in thought or really wants to hide. He has not done this in a while though. He is scared and doesn't know where he is at"

Daer'Gunn figured now would be a better time than any to start teaching the girl how to correctly use the Force.

"Callie I need you to close your eyes, take a deep breath and focus. You will able to find your brother faster than anyone else can. You need to picture your brother in your mind. From there let the Force guide you to him. If he is scared I imagine he is broadcasting himself to anyone that will hear him through the Force. We need to hurry. Do not allow your emotions to over take you. We will find him and you will guide us right to him."

Callie looked at the large Jedi with disbelief in her eyes but she obeyed. She closed her eyes and took in a long deep breath through her nose and as she released the air from her lungs, Daer'Gunn could feel a wave of relief.

"I know where he is at. He is near the spaceport. How he got all the way out there with no one noticing is a new for him. I can hear the space craft taking off but there is something in the air. It smells of something awful, almost like something died there."

"Ok, Callie, can we reach him on foot or would it be easier for a speeder?"

"Speeder, but they will not let me out of the palace."

"Yes but this time you have me on your side. I think I can persuade one of the guards to lend us a hand."

Daer'Gunn smiled and Callie's smile was uneasy but genuine. The two took off towards the front of the palace, where after about two minutes with a guard, Daer'Gunn not only had a speeder, but one that was a little bit faster then what the legal laws of Theed would allow. The two were off now find Jude and to make sure he was unharmed. Something was sending Daer'Gunn danger awareness off like the fireworks on Ord Mandell. He couldn't find it in the Force but something was close and was watching Jude. They needed to move as fast as they could.

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:36 pm

Callie followed Dear'Gunn out the door to go get Jude"Shouldn't we tell Allyah Jude flew the coop, again! That way she knows I am not not running again? Callie asked as they made to the speeder. But something came across her mind. A memory or feeling of when she touched Judes mind. There was something cold like the man that sent them to school, like Renthro, like their dad. Was there something there to hurt him?

She found it hard but she fought back her emotions as she got into the speeder she focused on her brother:Jude, were coming hold tight. If anyone tries to hurt you, I'll do them what I did to Renthro. Stay save and when I get there I am going to hug you then HIT you hard. Don't ever do that again. She looked to Dear'Gunn" its just down the road that way. But watch for RSF they can be a pain. I know and they know me from uhm past adventures?"Callie said pointing back toward the space port..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Queen then looked to her advisory board "If a war comes we need to be able to aid the New Republic. We should look into increasing cadets and training. Something tells me if there is war they will need all the help form us they can get. We will work with them. But like I said before we must proceed carefully." The Queen said in a quiet voice.

'Yes we don't want any old imperials up in arms. W-ee could put in for joint operations training and increase recruitment thorough the schools and so on. Make a scholarship for any program at Theed University."The governor replied.

"And what do do we do about the Imperial Loyalist find out?" The representative form Hearte Secure replied.

Allyah looked to everyone 'We do what we must. Use whatever excuse you wish to pacify them quietly."

"You could say there have been rumblings the New Republic might request it. We would make sure they know its not compensatory. Just an idea to help the planet help the New Republic encase there is ever a problem and the kids can get an education." He Rep from Karddra chimed in.

Allyah looked to Laogolos "You might want to get with your brother. I am sure the law allows it but it could give you gover to go over there and check on things."

Allyah looked to the delegates "If there is nothing else we should head over to TEC."Everyone nodded in agreement she turned to Lagolos "I do not need you as of now. Feel free to do whatever you need to do."The Queen said as captain Marz headed to her side,"Arie get some rest you'll be need soon enough. There are five waiting for the outside that door."

They all but Arie and Laogoloas turned to move out. "You know lady we are going to have to speak with TEC's head about Nubia. I am hearing some disturbing things on that front."The Governor said as they door opened to reveal a couple of handmaidens standing outside the door. The group then exited and out of sight.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A'feya made her way out into the spaceport. To the tall chiss woman had never seen such a pretty building or nosier place.
Her comm beeped

Incoming message------------------------------------
Encrypted

To A'feya
From Annora Mire

Re: What to do

You see Galen Renthro. I sent your paper work ahead you should have clearance. And if that ass Renthro gives you problems Frag Raith, I'll come home and kick his ass to the depths of the core. Attached is the directions. Careful stay out of the alleyways outside . People tend to die there. Catch a speeder but go directly to the palace. I have an apartment set up for you nearby.

Do good.

Nora
------------------------------------------
RSF Headquarters

The lead detective looked over the Duro's body. They know something stabbed him. Burned straight through him but damned if they knew what did it. "Commander we found something. A similar wound style. Look!" the tech said showing him a data file of a middle aged long haired man in what appeared to be jedi robes. He had a similar burn through him.

"Great we have something. What killed him?" The commander asked

"A sith Lord nearly fifty years ago. That is from what little is in the file a lightsaber stab wound."

The detective looked puzzled, "We have not had a lot of jedi around here since those were murdered with Queen Appinaliana nearly 30-40 years ago. Better contact Marz. Not sure what to tell him as to a suspect, just let know what it is consistent with. And were sure Zane could not have done it?"

"Time does match sir should we just forget-" The tech asked

"Still call him in. I want to know why the wife and son of the Governor of Naboo was talking to a man who died of light saber stabbing! Call me crazy, a former pirate doctor talking to such people in the middle of the street. Something is not right there?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Mallory Mire made her way down the halls of palace with tall thin young blond hair blue eyed girl about 20 years of age. "I don’t want to hear it Krista. You went to far this time. Just wait till your father hears of this. Do you know what we have done to keep your partying out of the press.” The Governors wife argued dragging her daughter down the hall of the palace.
The girl looked to her mother , “Oh mother will you get a life. I just went to a meeting with a friend to her temple. It’s not like I am joining. I don’t believe Palpatine was a god. But-“ the girl replied

Mallory pulled her daughter roughly her lage sapphire engagement ring which was cold to the touch digging into her daughters skin “By goddess.”

“Mom ouch that hurts. I swear when you die I will melt that thing down and take the stone. Why father got you such an ugly ring I will never know. You deserve much better.” The daughter smarted off.

She pulled her daughter close and stared the girl in the eye “Because I demanded he give it to me. It belong to his great love, I told him the only way I would marry him was if he gave it to me as a symbol of how little she truly meant. Plus I had always hoped to shove it in her face if she ever came around. But the Empire did us a favor there and killed her. Too bad they did not get her brat too. It would have save your father and I a lot.”the woman whispered to her daughter

‘Mother I hate my sister as much as – Father favor her I know he does not say it. He loves her more, and he should, even Zane does. A doctor who does mission work. She’s a politician dream child. One he can never claim. But I does not change the fact she’s his favorite, she’s from the love of his life.”

Mallory looked at her daughter in horror ”Shut up child. You know your father is not allowed to love her, and you have always been his little Princess. You’ll see when I die and you get her mother’s ring you will see just how much your father loves you. Now come along we don’t want to draw attention to ourselves.”
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:21 pm

*Legolas turned to Arie as they were alone in the room and smiled to her*

Well as i heard from the Queen you will have to stand me for some time in Tisa*as he relished a big smile*

If you ask me i enjoy your company very much and passing time with you is a very joyfull future i can see.

But of course if you have any objection on traveling with me please inform me so i can tell the Queen.It would not be problem.......

I dont want to be un-pleasent company and tire up such a nice and fine lady....

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Ghost
This Space Available

Post by Ghost » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:37 am

To - Queen of Naboo, Allyah Nerberrie-Sienar Avonleyh
From - Office of the Senator of Naboo, Chief of the Ministry Council, Alyesa Praxon
Priority - Urgent
Action Required - None
Security Level - NONFORN-DSO, TSCI-IV

Subject - Status of Senator Praxon

Your highness,

As you might already know, Senator Praxon was attacked and is in critical condition. Although she is stable, we are keeping her at Corellia for the moment to ensure she gets the proper treatment and recovery. You are welcome to visit Senator Praxon, but we ask that you give us notice to ensure security measures are in place prior to your visit. I will keep you informed of any changes in her condition.

Very Respectfully,

Sache Tone
Assistant Executive Aide to the Senator of Naboo.

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:06 am

Queen Avonleyh and the Governor made their way down the hall, when all of a sudden "Rythil thank the goddess. Oh my Queen." Mallory Mire' said dragging her daughter behind. The Queen just looked at the Governor this was out of the normal and broke protocol and well everyone was not found of Lady Mire'

Allyah looked to the Governor and smiled "Good to see you lady Mire'. I looks like you wife has something important to say.I will go see the children for a moment," The Governor gave the Queen a panicked "It look it looks like you wife really needs you."She said as she released his arm and headed off toward the family wing.

Before she reached there "Queen Avonleyh Jude is missing."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arie looked to the young elven man "You are very pleasant company. Much better than Mr Renthro. It will be no problem to go to Tisa." She smiled then extended her hand. "I know

=================================================================================================================

In RSF headquarters

A lt. came running into Commander Aiden Myers office "Sir we have an ID on the that body we just found. You know the one with the similar wounds to the Duro."

Adien who was reclining in his chair sat forward "Who is it?"

The man with a data pad in his hand replied "Sir its corridantor Renthro from the palace. The man who was just released from Custody this morning."

The man looked to his Lt."Get the records of who paid his bail and alert the palace."

ooc sorry for the crappy post got to go vote. But its a filler Ghost I will not respond your post till I hear back from you.
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

Shaggy
The Rev.

Post by Shaggy » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:42 am

Daer'Gunn let a small smile breach his face as he looked at Callie.

"We'll keep this between us for now. If they come looking for you then they can deal with the queen's anger as they are slowing us down from getting your brother out of trouble. Plus they would look rather ridiculous for letting your brother walk right by them without noticing him, even if he was using a Force technique."

Callie smiled a little bit when she realized the truth behind his words.

"Ok turn down here and we should be just a couple minutes away. I sure hope he is OK."

"Close your eyes and reach out to him. Your connection with him is strong enough if you were able to pick up smells from him last time. Just reach for him and find out what you can sense from him."

Halomek
Master of the Ninja Post

Post by Halomek » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:40 pm

“I was the one of the top officers in the Alliance’s propaganda department,” Sigarr said to Raith, “so I was privy to news about a lot of the projects the Empire had in play that were uncovered by Alliance agents. I have to say that half the time I felt like I couldn’t justify my position. Palpatine’s Empire made it very easy to demonize them. It’s hard to imagine we’re living in darker times now than we were then.”

OOC: I really don’t have anything else to add if you want to move us along.

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:34 pm

The young girl looked to Dear'Gunn and sighed "It's not the first time. I taught that to him when we were really little. Its how we used to get outside of Ratih's place on Lianna. That and there was the time I hij- er borrowed Lady Santhe's speeder and crashed it into a building. We did it right out from under their noses. It was funny the look on their faces."She then realized that this was probably not a good thing to the Jedi's ears. But it had been funny up until she crashed it especially with four guards standing right beside of it.

Those were he days.

Master Dear'Gunn then asked her to see what was going on. She smell of the sweet Naboo air mixed with a fouls smell the mix was sickening. Bad things had happened here. it could be smelled. She sensed the cold man. He felt like her father only colder. He was touching Jude on the shoulder. Her defense rose, something told her this man was not right. But she did not understand he seemed nice. Then a thought between them. . . . .Mom? She could sense Jude mixture of uneasiness and hope.. . . . There was hope. It was all so strange as she stretched out and let Jude know everything would be ok, that they were close and coming to bring him home.

Home. A funny thought. This was the first time since they have left the mining facility of her fathers in Empress Teta all those years ago that she felt she had a home and a family. Strange though it was. But this had become home, and Allyah , Raith, and Rachel her family.

She shook her head and tried get a sense of the man who was telling her brother it would be alright. But something told her. . . . She pushed father into the situation all she got was an image of a woman with long flowing red hair tan soft skin and a black jumpsuit. here eyes were closed then 'Callie" was echoed out "Mom! Mr. Dear'Gunn there is a man with Jude. A really creepy guy if you ask me. Makes me shiver. . . . . They are down this alley he is trying to keep Jude clam hes panicking as usual. But something feels off. . . .But But i felt mom. . . .Mister Gunn I felt her I saw her!!!"The girl said in a great joyous voice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the Queen rounded to the exit Captain Marz grabbed her and pulled her back "Queen Avonleyh no! Its not advisable." Marz yelled as she tired to get to the door. "The Jedi has gone after with Callie. He will be ok. "As Allyah fought to get to the more her mothers instinct kicking in.

"Let me GO Captain. Get your hand off of me!"She commanded as she struggled..

'Close the door and up the guards. I am sorry my lady you cannot" He said as he had the guards and hand maiden rushing to their sides as the one standing guard at the door. "My Queen there is some security developments. we are going to lock down, again. It has been over GNN sorry we did not alert you. The itnal reports said she was dead we though. . "The Queen stopped and looked to as the captain let her go.

"Lock down what happened? Who's dead?"

"Senator Paxil has been attacked initial reports though in correct said she was dead but we have received words form a staffer shes alive. Though reports are unreliable at best. After the attack on Lianna now here we cannot take the risk with your life and Raith wold not want me doing anything to put his unborn twins in danger. For now the Jedi and the patrols are looking for him. "

'The Senator was attack is ok? Is she safe?" Th Queen said as her face turned from panicked to serious. She took off toward the the throne room "Does her family know she's alright then get in contact with the New Republic or who ever and see what going on. Set up increase patrols around her family home coordinate with the New Republic if need be. Just keep them safe. Once we have conformation she alive well let them know.:She stopped for a moment the noticed a chiss woman standing in front of her office. the Queen stopped "Who's this?"

The captain moved forward "Oh this is the new Medstar and your new personal physician for the duration of your pregnancy. Dr. Afeya'prada they say she is called Dr. A'feaya. She has been cleared with Lagloas office. I have am told that she is the best. Dr' A'feya this is Queen Avonleyh your new patient. Queen Avohleyh Dr. Prada."The captain said introducing the queen to the Tall chiss woman dressed in blue and white.

The Queen extended her hand the chiss bowed then shook it."Queen Avonleyh, I have heard so much about you from Dr. Mire' I must say your the only politician she seems to think isn't better off dead. Its nice to meet such a person. She also says your not a very good patient."the Chiss woman replied half joking half not.

The Queen looked to her "I am, but all of us doctors are. And none of them are worse than Dr. Annora Mire' I known her since med school. It is nice to meet you, now if you do not mind I need to see to something."

The chiss allowed them pass then she followed them in. "You cannot be in there now the Queen-"Marz yelled moving on the chiss.

"The Queen is three months pregnant with twins, she has a history of near miscarriages and the condition which affected her last time is still present. I am under orders not to leave her side unless she is sleeping or bathing or with her family. And I am to shoot Raith Sieanr if he lays a hand of the queen. And if I see she is stressed to end it."

The Queen looked to the chiss "So great I cant work or spend time with my husband I knew Annora was angry over my "condition" but I am not going to stop my life. Now my senator has been attacked I am going to check see what is going on from her aid then I will deal with everything else. . .Is there anything else"She said watching the Captains face make strange poses.

He stood there for a moment, "Well there is one more thing. . . . Not sure how to tell you."

"Just opening your mouth and speaking usually helps."The queen replied.

"Well it seems that Galen Renthro your former palace coordinator is has been found dead after being released on bail. and the preliminary reports state well. . . . it is consistent with. . . . lightsaber wounds."

"Great what else can go wrong today. Dr. stay there, I may need your services after all."The queen murmured to only she could hear. She read over the message."Captain go and call the council together in the throne room. No one is exempt. Send a comm to this Sache' confirm that there was an attack and she is ok. You know how accurate GNN is. Make sure to ask if there is anything the senator needs. Tell her we will let her family know shes ok and we are upping patrols around their homes we have offered to cooperate with NRI and ground forces. Also let them know if reports are correct we wish her a speedy recovery and if she needs anything to let us know. I will be contacting soon. But we need to know GNN is not making something up yet again."

Marz shook his head the made his way over to an extra com to do as he was asked.

Outgoing Encrypted Message ---------------------
For Eyes only

To Miss Sache'
We are sending this to confirm the senator is alive and hope she is getting better and safe. The has asked me to up patrols in coordination with NRI and New Republic ground divisions around yours and your families homes. The Queen wants to make sure of the situation is safe enough to allow the Senators family to know shes ok and to let you know if you need anything let us know. She will be contacting you shortly.

Sincerely

Jason Marz, RSF

----------------------------------------------End Transmission----------------------------------

"Its short, but I have never been a man of many words. Anything else?"The captain replied.

'Yes prepare the prototypes and tell TEC we might needs some GPS-1's ready as well.' The Queen ordered.

The captian looked shocked "The head of TEC won't like it."

The Queen just shrugged , "He never does."
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

CEO Raith Sienar

Post by CEO Raith Sienar » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:38 am

Raith would smirk, "Darker times yet we have the advanced notice to prepare and make sure we are in a position where we can stand up to the darkness. We can make all the technology we want but the determination is who's hands the technologies hands fall into. It is very much the situation with Sienar imagine if the roles were reversed and it was Sienar technology the Rebellion had got instead of Incom on how the galaxy would be."

He'd finish the drink and would look to him. "So the initial terms of our agreement is that you're willing for joint cooperation just whatevcer is developed through this endevour in terms of ships goes directly to the Republic only. The question being what would you like my research and development division to begin on so we know the goals to shoot for?"