MedStar: Angel's Haven - Nespis VIII

18 years after the Battle of Yavin...
A divergent, persistent and interactive Star Wars timeline with a rich history and established characters.

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Re: MedStar: Angel's Haven - Nespis VIII

Post by DarthYnoj » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:10 am

Matias made sure no one was outside the office as he looked out the corridor and then turned to face Mareen with a worring expression in his face.He sat in the chair infornt of her puting his one leg on the other.

''As i know they departed Cato Neimoidia for Corellia.From then i have not heard anything from them.I think we must warn them as soon as possible.I hate this guy Mareen....he is such the type of the rich boy....''As Matias made a dislike expression on his beutifull face and then smiled to Marreen,he was known by the time to almost everybody on MedStar that he could not be serious for long period of time,it was just his character.''Well...we will make a trip?or something?Orders boss!''As he looked at her willing to follow her to the hell for all his assosiets on MedStar.
=======================================================================================================================================
''So,how you see our facilities Mr.Romivan?I think it might not be the most luxurious palace like that ones on Cato Neimoidia or Naboo but i think this is a nice room you can rest from the trip.''As he opened the door and showned the best guest house MedStar Nepsis VIII Facility had.So high guest were not so usual for the MedStar personel.
http://starwarsexodus.blogspot.com/

STAR WARS EXODUS OFFICIAL BLOG

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt
Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:08 pm

Mareen looked at Matais. . " I don't like him either. . There is something just wrong about him." she went and turned on the security camera and watch him and Zaslou . The donor who seemed to find the place and his company less than suitable "Oh man this is bad."

Pulling up a comm form Mace "They are on Corellia. . And I think they are dating. . Oh man this not going end well. We will go call mace and see what he says. I just hope the good doctor can keep him busy. ."She said recording a feed of the man to send to mace
Romivan looked around the station with distain "For my future wife to work here it will have to be over hauled. . Though I am hoping to reach a settlement where she is transferred to Naboo where she can also practice proper medicine. Her father is providing with a new hospital ship as well. "He looked to the little doctor from Moorja with disgust. . "So when will my little dove be in?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marreen hearing man Annora his little dove wanted to puke, but she pushed it back as her and Matias would appear on Corellia before Jedi Master Mace Halcyon. . ."Boss we have a tiny problem."
Tabetha/Hunt
I got out of the bed today.
Swear to god couldn't see my face. I got out of the bed today starin at a a ghost.
Who forgot to float away didn't have all that much to say couldn't even tell his own name or where my body goes.
-Winter Sleep Weighty Ghost
It's an animal thing
Riddick

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:53 pm

Matias would find Dr.Zhsola the other day after Lago arrived in the general lobby of the staff.

''Hey Doc,today is our lucky day....''He said smiling and having his hands on his pockets.

''What are you speaking about Matias?I have never managed to catch your words when you speaking wth riddles.''He said joking and smiling.

''Oh...let me explain then...your way.We will try to get rid of Romivan's Lago presence here cause we do not need him neither want him as a donner for our not goverment attached organazation.''He said also smiling.

''Okey,you didnt need to be so specific...I understand galactic basic....Lets go...he really irritates me....He has such an attitude....''As Matias putered him in the shoulder and they began running towards the guest house he was staying and he didnt like.

After some minutes of walking they reached him,it was early in the mornig still and they burst in the room without knocking the door.....catching him reading a book about the Imperial Civil War and they started laughing at him....He stood up irritated and burst into shouts.

''What are you doing here without knocking you underminded people?''

Matias ingnored him and reached the mirror and combed his hair with his accesories without asking him just to make him mad.''And i didnt had the time to comb my wild hair this morning...you do not mind Romivan eh?''

''How you behave like that?Are you brain dead?I will be your donner and you act like that....''

''We do not want you to be our donner Mr.Romivan...we need people with respect and love for our vision...you didnt came here for that...and to say you the truth...Mace and Annora are married...and off you go...''Dr.Zhsola said taking his revenge.

''Come come,of you go..This guest house is for people we want to be here....Should i show you the way?''He said full of joy showing the way out of the facility.....

''Your shuttle waits you your highness.....''As Matias burst into laughs and Dr.Zhsola showned the irritated Naboo out of the facility.He was so mad he coudlnt even speak....

Then Matias looked at Verz Zhsola and tried to stop smilng,he was the joy of life....''I loved that!Cunning bastard...he thought he could do everything with money...talking about bastards and money power...those Neimoidians had somethign about a donation...what happened?''He said as Verz just shook his head in unaware.

''Lets go and inform Mareen.''As they started the way back to Mareen's office.

=========================Incoming Transmission==========================
To:MedStar Head
Subject:Donation

Greetings MedStar High Executives,

as a result of your magnificent work here we wish to make a donation to MedStar that will go public in a ceremony.We will also subscribe for a full tme clinic here in the system.

We looking forward to your reply,

Regards,Minister of Economy and Banking Assets Minister Rodnerus
==============================End of Transmission========================
Matias entered Mareen's office still laughing and smiling from the incident....''Mareen it is over...he is out...We treated him they way we should fr his attitude....''He said about Lago and waited her reply,she should be happy....

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt
Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:06 pm

Mareen looked at the transmission and was shocked by the nemodieans generosity. WIth Damus gone she did not know how to handle this. First sending it over to legal as standard protocol to make sure everything was fine to accept. Then she sent word to Damus. It took a few hours then. . .

---------------------------Outgoing Transmission-------------------------
To Reisond Rodnerus
From MedStar Marreen Personnel Director
Re:Nemodieas generous donation

We thank for your generous donation it will go along way to helping us with the much needed supplies and personnel. As part of the Medstar donor rules we will if you wish set up a free clinic through heath services and provide free health care for you people. I am currently typing out a press release to announce this. Normally our Director would handle this through other channels however he is working to aid in the Mon Calamari attack and will be out of pocket for some time. If you need anything please let us know. Agian we appreciate your generous contribution to our charity. Have a nice day.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Various Media outlets
From MedStar Medical Chairtes
RE Donation
Please put this out over the wires.
Today the people of Nemdoiea opened their hearts and took the first real steps into rejoining the galaxy. Where once people said there was only greed in the system, now have been proved wrong by systems generous donation to the MedStar Medical Charity. Let it be known to all nay Sayers that they gave without condition and with great generosity to aid those in need from all around the galaxy. We here at Medstar are honored and humble by this donation and we look forward to working with them in the future. A tremendous thanks goes out to the Nemodiean system .
---------------------------------------------------------------------------End Transmission---------------------------------------------------------------------
The next few weeks the people from the attack of the jedi Temple on onderon and a few of those form Mon Calimari filled the time for the what was left of the medstar staff. It had been rough touch and go at first but somehow they made it through. Still with no word from Damus Mace or Annora she Metias Dar Zahlou and Sekta muddle through everything. Two weeks later Mareen received word from Annora
------------------------------------------------------------Incoming transmission----------------------------
To Mare
CC Samuel Damus
Christopher Donner
From Annora
Re Help Request
Mare we have a request from the Naboo, with all the refugees they have, there is now a development. Someone has claimed to have found many jedi humdrends in carbonite. They are currently in route to get them and bring them here. The Queen as well as myself request aid. I know your bare bones so first send Sekta Zaslou and Matias to join us. Then if more of the crew is needed we will call. Thanks any help you can give us would be great. The facilities here as swamp.
Addendum Mareeen only
We have some news. . .I'm pregnant. But if you tell anyone I will filet you! Got it!!!
----------------------------------------------End Transmission-----------------------------------

Mareen had to reread the last part twice, "Yeah might Nora as soon as I see Damus I'm tell"She joked to herself . The young blonde then pulled up recent reports to see if Annoras request was feesiable. It took two hours but then she opened her comm to Matias Zaslou and Sekta "Hey guy get your gear, you three are heading to Naboo, There is a possibility of incoming people trapped in carbonate and with the refugees on Naboo they will need the help.

Sector V Sekta who had made Zaslou her second in research and development part both were hard working on finishing Senora's inculcation form when they got the call from her comm, she looked at the doctor and hit her comm open channel "I'll have Darkwater fired up and ready in one hour. Let Annora know. Matias Dr. feel like a trip to Naboo? If so be on my ship in 45 minuets." Sekta said finishing up and heading for her quarters to pack up which she never ally unpacked from her trip form Nemodiea. Grabbing what she needed in 20 minuets she was at her ship getting things ready to launch and for her comrades.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------Out Going Transmission----------------------------------------------------------------
To Samuel Damus
Christopher Donner
Annora Mire
From Mareen
For now I have asked for Matias Dr. Zaslou and Sekta to join Annora and Mace on Naboo. They should leave shortly. Things here are going very well considering all we have been hit with. Most of the refugees who do not want to stay are heading out. The team did great. Oh did you guys see the thing about the nemodiean donation. . . . Hope to see you soon. Oh and guess what. . I know some bit news about Annora.
-------------------------------------------------------------------End Tranmission--------------------------------------
Tabetha/Hunt
I got out of the bed today.
Swear to god couldn't see my face. I got out of the bed today starin at a a ghost.
Who forgot to float away didn't have all that much to say couldn't even tell his own name or where my body goes.
-Winter Sleep Weighty Ghost
It's an animal thing
Riddick

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:57 am

Matias was sitting on a lobby the time his datapad received a messege from Mareen.He opened it and a big smile appeared in his face.''Back in action it is then.''He whispered to himself and jumped of the sofa heading for his room to take his gear weapons and so.

Dr.Zhsola was in the research department when he took received the update from Mareen.He took a deep breath and he knew after Neimoidia he had Naboo in schedule now.He took all the courage he had,he was always coward on new missions,and headed for Sekta's ship.

Docking Bay

The ''Darkwater'' was ready to depart and Sekta was near there.She smiled when she saw Matias and the little Moorja doctor running to catch the date.After they got there Matias stepped forward and smiled at her.

''So Doc,another mission it is?Naboo?I really feel like going there after Neimoidia.''He said and puttered her in the shoulder.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Jagtai
The Adminerator

Post by Jagtai » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:56 am

---------------------------Outgoing Transmission-------------------------
To: MedStar Marreen Personnel Director
Re:Re:Nemodieas generous donation

We would be happy to accept the free clinic offered.

We would also like you to attend a reception on Cato Neimoidia at your earliest convenience, where we will present the donation check in front of the galactic media.

Yours
Reisond Rodnerus
-----------------------------End Transmission-------------------------------