FAS-NR: Diplomatic Relations

18 years after the Battle of Yavin...
A divergent, persistent and interactive Star Wars timeline with a rich history and established characters.

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

FAS-NR: Diplomatic Relations

Post by Mir » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:44 pm

OOC: I apologize for the uninspired thread title.

IC:

Nuro Pakrie was in her office or what was left of it. Charon weapons had laid siege to parts of the New Republic Senate building and while they hadn't been able to overcome the New Republic ground soldiers, some of their ordnance had caused serious damage to the building. One of the areas hit the hardest had been around Pakrie's office. There were repair crews throughout the place, working to fix it back up to how it had been. The Republic had been hit, but it hadn't been destroyed. The galaxy would make do to notice that. She was already back at work. Work never ended for Senators and now, with everything that had happened, the work was going to pile up and they were going to be swamped for weeks if not months. The entire galaxy was looking at Mon Calamari, and the New Republic had to visibly bounce back.

So when she received word that a delegation from Cato Neimoidia had arrived in system and wished to speak to a few senators, she quickly sent a message back to control that she was ready and able. Then she got on a shuttle, and headed towards one of the few Golan stations that were left in orbit of Mon Calamari. It was there that she would meet with the delegation from Cato Neimoidia.

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Re: FAS-NR: Diplomatic Relations

Post by DarthYnoj » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:57 am

The Neimoidian delegation was consisted from three members.The head of the delegation was the former rebellion hero and former interim governor of Neimoidia&Purse Worlds Adriasor Steeletor.With him were Lors Ainom the Deputy Monarch of the Neimoidia&Purse Worlds and the member of the High Council of the Trade Monarchy Minister of Goverment Executive Reformation Leverdos Grenor.Their shuttled exited the giant Luckhrehulk which was the flagship of the I Fleet of the Trade Federation named as ''Hailfire''.

The King Palace Nubia Yacth created only for use of the high council members was part of the big order made from Nubia Shipyards some months back.Neimoidian high officials always used those ships for their small distance trips and another model more metriopathic.This ship though was something so greatly constructed you couldnt just ingore if you found it on your way.

The members of the delegation were anxious on the reply they would get from the Rebublic in their request and had not stopped talking about it from the beggining of the journey.Neimoidians from their nature were anxious beings.

The delegation was standing infornt of the NR Delegation in some hours later.All of the Senators couldnt miss to recognize the rebellion hero Steeletor who had been part of the rebel allience from its start and had even fight in fronts.He was the one to step forward and he waited same action from the head of the NR Delegation.They all weared red blood colour robes and dark hats each one different of their 3 members.

''As you might already guessed i am Adriasor Steeletor and with me i have Lors Ainom Deputy Monarch and Leverdos Grenor Minister of Goverment Executive Reformation.We are happy that you responded to our appeal and decided to meet us.''He then extended his hand for a shake after the first words.
http://starwarsexodus.blogspot.com/

STAR WARS EXODUS OFFICIAL BLOG

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:32 pm

Nuro smiled and nodded. "I would like to welcome you all to Mon Calamari. Granted, it would have been nicer to see the place when the whole system hasn't been trashed by Sivter and his forces, but we're working on bringing it back to it's former glory." She said. "My name is Nuro Pakrie and I am the Senator of Bespin." She said. There were a few Senators in the room besides Nuro. She went around the room and did the proper introductions that were necessary. Once the pleasantries were over, she looked back at the delegation. "It isn't everyday that members of the high ups in the Neimoidian Purse Worlds come here. What can we do for you?" She asked.

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:21 pm

Lors Ainom smiled at her and knew he had to handle this gently.He motioned Steeletor that was essenatial for the talks to speak last.

''Ms.Parkie,we come here with a request...more likely a proposition.As you might heard in the news that were broadcasted via ANA...we made a public vote some days earlier in the people of Pure Neimoidia and the Purse Worlds.

The subject of the voting was concerning our relations.We had put the following subject into voting.''

''Pull out the New Republic territory or not?The answer we took was 78% YES and we had a sample of about 90% of our population got to voting.''Leverdos continued Ainoms words.''We also bringing here a paper signed by our Trade Monarch Lork Durd and the Prime Minister of Tal Dora John Stoeger which requests the pulling out of Tal Dora also.

Other than this we have word that Stere and Zrime Prime are getting to analogically documents in the following hours.Alongside our new 4 Purse Worlds the catalog of the planets who want to pull out stops there.''

Steeletor now looked at all the Senators.''I fought for the restoration of the republic in the galaxy,i hated the Empire under Palpatine and now i come before you today and acept our request at least in the shake of all the Neimoidiand and Duros that died since the establishment of the Empire and who died trying to help the Republic....Princess Leia i am sure would have verify me since i am medaled by here recently as a rebel hero.''

They all sat queit now looking at the Senators.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:57 am

Nuro hid the surprise well. She had been well versed in politics for years and she knew how to hide and conceal her thoughts and emotions. She utilized that training here, as she covered for the fact that she couldn't believe that the Neimoidians would do such a thing. "No one is questioning your credentials, Mr. Steeletor." Pakrie said. A part of her could understand why they were doing what they were doing and she knew that it had basis points. But at the same time, she couldn't help but think that the Neimoidians had horrible timing. It was more the obvious that the New Republic had been hit very hard in the past few days. To come here and bring such a thing, well that was incredibly disrespectful, at least to Pakrie. But at the same time, she couldn't just voice those opinions. This was not the Senate floor and more importantly, the people of the Purse Worlds had the right to vote on such a proposition and then bring it to the New Republic. "So what exactly are the terms of how you want to proceed with this?" She asked.

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:10 am

Steeltor knew he had to answer smartly and not irritate her with arrogant demans.The Neimoidians knew how to play this cunning game for years.

''Ms.Parkie i assure you we dont have any demands.We just request being officially declared indepedent so we can form our Goverment and of course remove the indeed small number of NR troops you had in Cato Neimoidia.''

''Of course,the relations are not cut my lady and we will not raise an embargo against NR worlds and neither wont allow you to make trips on our systems..it is essential to be pointed out we leave like friends.''Ainom rushed to clarify.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Pakrie nodded, and then looked at the rest of the Senators in the room. There were a number of looks on their faces. A variety of emotions were being felt throughout the room. She figured that most felt similarly to the way that she did. If any of them had reservations about what was happening in the room, it mainly had to do with the fact that the timing was just all wrong. "It seems that you're definitely dead set on this then." Pakrie said. "This will take time. It's not something that can be determined and decided on in a few minutes in a meeting here." She said. "I have a feeling that the Minister of State Roman Kato may want to meet with your delegation."

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:04 am

Steeletor sighed and talked.''Well i know that the beurocracy is hard but we need to be done with this soon as you agreed to our demands...you see we are pressed by the regional governors of the worlds that want to join our goverment and really need to get done with this situation as soon as possible and with the least debates and talks.''

''Of course we understand that it is a big matter for you but what Mr.Steeletor tried to said if i got his words right is that we dont have so much time.''Ainom said.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:16 pm

She stilled her movements. But the pause was only for a moment. Barely able to contain herself, Nuro rose from the table. Bureaucracy wasn't part of this. Not yet. Though she could have gone that route if she wanted to. “I’m sure we’ll work on this as quickly as we can for you. Though under the circumstances, since we’re still pulling bodies from rubble and what not, it might take a little while. I’m sure you’ll be understanding.” She said. “I’ll get in touch with Minister of State Kato and see if he can head over here as soon as possible.” Nuro said, before heading out of the room, leaving the Neimoidian delegation with the rest of the senators who had been a part of the New Republic side of things.

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:19 am

Ainom looked at the other Senators.

''She left permanently what we must do now senators?''As he felt kinda weird for the way she left.

Then Leverdos interfeared.

''I am sure you see our request favorably because we simply never belonged under any goverment...we are traders and as that we want to act freely and trade with everyone in the galaxy...I am not implaing that the NR was limiting us but we feel and the votes shows that our people agree it is time to form our own Federation of the Allied Systems.''

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:36 pm

“They want to what?” Roman asked, a little incredulous.

“Exactly what I said, Roman.” Nuro replied. They were speaking to each other via holo projector. He was down on the surface of Mon Calamari again and he was working on a number of different things. “They’re pushing for it to happen as soon as possible. Legally, they’re in the right. They brought all of the documentation that’s required. It just needs to be pushed through. Like I said, they want it to happen as soon as possible.” Nuro said.

Roman had known her long enough to hear the exasperation in her voice. “Well, then push it through.”

“We don’t really have the amount of people required to do something like that, Roman, you know that.” She said. “Some senators left, some senators are dead, and still others are currently incapacitated. We’ve been hit pretty hard.”

“I know how hard we were hit. Look, if they want out so damned bad, let them be out. The New Republic isn’t going to stop member worlds from leaving if they vote on it properly. Talk to Treniun. Get him to verify the information that they presented. I don’t care what he has to hack into. Make sure it’s legit. Once he’s verified it, get whatever senators you can to do the paperwork. It should be a fairly one sided, if not unanimous vote. The more people from any diplomatic councils the better. Once that’s done, tell them they’re free to go and get them out of here.” He said.

“Fine.” Nuro said and cut the transmission.

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:02 pm

Steeletor was waiting for another group of Senators in a special designed lobby as he had completed the first round of talks and was waiting for the second alone this time without Leverdos and Ainom who were waiting in the yact.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:29 pm

It didn't take that long for Nuro to do everything that Roman had asked her to. Asked, of course, was a nice way of putting it. Realistically it had been more like giving orders, and she was planning on having choice words for Roman once this whole thing was all over. She understood that these were difficult times, but that was not an excuse for his behavior. Treniun had been far nicer. He'd been more than willing to do everything that had needed to be done. Everything had been verified and so she had the documentation drafted. Also, Nuro had grabbed as many Senators as she could to help her get this done. She knew that Roman was on a tear and he was probably clearing things so that he could head over here and give the Neimoidians a piece of his mind. So she figured that getting the job done as quickly as she could would be the smartest decision.

When she stepped back into the room, it was after taking a moment to compose herself. A simple smile was on her face, the politicians' smile. There were more senators with her and she sat down at the table once more. "We've reviewed all the documents and made sure that everything is in order." She said. "Now it's time for a simple vote." She said and turned. "We're going to hold this rather informally, and we're going to do this one by one, vocally." Nuro said.

She took the vote. In the end, sixty seven percent were in favor of Neimoidia and the rest of the Purse Worlds withdrawing from the New Republic. Since the vote was over and it had passed, Nuro did the officiating, signing the document and then she sent it to Roman. His signature came back less than five minutes later. Then she handed the paperwork over to Steeletor. "Congratulations," She said. "You're no longer part of the New Republic." Nuro said.

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:05 am

Adriasor looked at the document .He knew that from this moment they have managed what no one else had managed to do.Neimoidia and its Purse Worlds where free now and the Federation of Allied Systems had been created.Now they could just walk out like ambassadors and continue their trip back home.

''I am glad it was simple and friendly milady,our borders are always open for your people and the New Republic.''They then shook the hands of the Senators and exited the building reaching for their yacht.

Moments later they where flying off to home and Steeletor messaged the Monarch on the sucess now feeling that going back to his planet was entering a new era...........

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX