Neimoidia and Purse Worlds: Like a Phoenix Reborn

18 years after the Battle of Yavin...
A divergent, persistent and interactive Star Wars timeline with a rich history and established characters.

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

Tmace300

Re: Neimoidia and Purse Worlds: Like a Phoenix Reborn

Post by Tmace300 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:33 am

John shook Zack's hand and walked with him for a while till he boarded his ship and left. John went to his office now as a Senior Guard walked in John looked up at the guard. "Summon the ruling council."

The Senior Guard nodded and spoke up.

"For any particular reason sir?" The Senior Guard wanted to know the reason to summon the ruling council at this time of night.

"A domestic and foreign issue." John said looking at the guard who left and gathered the ruling council for tomorrows meeting. That night John wrote his speech involving the issue.

((OCC: I'll do that. Might be later today. Talk to you later my friend.))
Trevor James MacEwan

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:51 pm

Zack returned to his ship and sat in the lounge to relax from the trip and the talks.King Palace Yacths of Nubia were always a confrtable place like a mansion inside.He took out his datapad and started writing a messege to Lork Durd and hoped he would take a positive reply.While he was doing that he took out from a bottle some brandy and poured it on his crystal glass.

===========================================================INCOMING TRANSMISSION===================================================
To:Lork Durd
Subject:A meeting between two civilazations

Salutions my Lord,

i am sorry to interrupt you but i wanted to inform you on the intention made by the Prime Minister to pledge his planet to the Federation of Allied Systems you are working on its formation.

I am sorry but i have to be brief.As a Tal Dorian myself i would love to see my homeworld in the hands of such a capable leader like you are so if you can please come on Tal Dora at your earliest convinience.

ONLY FOR HIS EYES:We will move then to Odyssey for the most serious talks since A.Steeletor has not started contacts with the official NR authorities and you have not passed the subject from the High Council so this is the best place i can think.

Regards,Z.W.

========================================================================END OF TRANSMISSION=================================================

Zack the relaxed and smiled waiting a reply.It was almost after some seconds when he took a messege from Durd back.The two had created a strong buisness partnership and held constant talks therefore the reply was shift.
Zack i would love to come to Tal Dora even tommorow and meet with Prime Minister Stoeger for the subjects you are indicating now.I will try to come the most quite way but i would like to see how Tal Dora is.I have years to see the system.

~Lork Durd
Zack then smiled again and sent a quick messege to Stoeger before going to sleep.
Durd will be here tommorow John.I trust you will speak to the people and with the council by tommorow night when he will arive.-ZACK
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(OOC Note-Trevor on your next post include the speech and the council talks and then i will bring Durd in.)
http://starwarsexodus.blogspot.com/

STAR WARS EXODUS OFFICIAL BLOG

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Tmace300

Post by Tmace300 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:58 am

John arose that morning. He spent a majority of his night preparing his speech to the People of Tal-Dora. John had been preparing for anything to happen. As the Tal-Dora guard patrolled the streets, and the presence of the military in the Capital. John had weighed all the benefits if they were able to join the Federation of Allied Planets.

John around mid day, had walked to where he would do his speech, to 230 million citizens on Tal-Dora. John was obviously nervous but he kept his calm cool stature.

"Hello, people of Tal-Dora. I am going to address a form of business proposition, to the Monarch of the Trade Federation. This business deal and proposition can further strengthen Tal-Dora, with the help of the Neimodian's. This will be accomplished through trade and foreign companies."

John had paused for a second before he would start to speak again. So, far nobody in the streets of Tal-Dora was rioting or burning buildings.

"Tal-Dora has been open to trade for four years now. With a stronger trading force we can extend trade throughout the galaxy. Also, with the help of Neimodian's who are forming a Federation of Allied Systems. If Tal-dora joins the Federation we will gain further stature."

John than began speaking about the history of Tal-Dora. Of how they remained neutral throughout the major wars.

"Tal-Dora never sought war or wealth. We desire freedom and the right to live free without oppression. Tal-Dora was never the same when our economy and trade collapsed 5 years ago. When I secured the government. I promised I would never allow Tal-Dora to become in economic ruin again. This deal if made will continue to build Tal-Dora up commerce and free trade."

John they felt like he should talk about what Tal-Dora would offer in return. Because Phirk, resources, and weapons were a major issue among the proposal between the Monarch and Tal-Dora.

"Tal-Dora will offer small amounts of Phrik. A prized and valuable material found here in Tal-Dora. Also Tal-Dora will offer resources that we abundantly have growing here. We will also trade some of our weapons. Our planet has a dark and violent past. This involved gassing our own people to creation bioweapons. We have long destroyed our bioweapons in the Treaty of Concrete. I will meet the Monarch, and discuss every detail on how we will be an asset."

John later explained how Tal-Dora will eventually get free representation. John had to be sure this got out. So, there would be no misconceptions.

"Tal-Dora will not get free representation if we join the Federation. I want to let everyone know this. The current ways things are ran. There is no congress but a High Ruling Council made up of Neimodian's. However this can change over time. Tal-Dora will get a say in domestic issues. We will maintain our freedom."

John was going to conclude a last statement to finish is speech to the people. John had addressed current issues, and what Zack and John were talking about yesterday. John didn't go into to much detail for a variety of reasons. Zack was right. Nothing was set into stone. Also, nothing else was certain until he has his meeting with the Monarch.

"I would like to thank you for hearing what I had to say. This is important to all of us and it effects everyone on Tal-Dora not just myself. In my administration allow freedoms. I will conduct an emergency meeting later tonight with the Council. They will bring up any issues you might have. I will address them accordingly. I want everyone to know that this is not set into stone. I will have a very long meeting with the Monarch, also express every concern that is brought up."

John concluded his speech. He went back to his office where he sat at his chair. There were not riots are signs of warefare which was a good sign on his part. However he felt like something was happening else were. Of course John had minor paranoia being a leader of a now stabilized planet. John also had paranoia from being in the military. Soon John would go to a meeting with the council. However John needed to get some more sleep before he would go. So, he walked to his personal bedroom where he passed out on the bed.

((OOC: I'll do the meeting later on a separate post))
Last edited by Tmace300 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trevor James MacEwan

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:14 am

Tal Dora Space Territory

A Providence-Class Carrier/Destroyer came out of hyperspace at the arrange time the Trade Monarch Lork Durd was set to arrive on Tal Dora.A voice opened the comm of the huge ship and started speaking.

This is ''Pride of Neimoidia''(http://starwars-exodus.wikia.com/wiki/P ... _Neimoidia) and we are requesting your permission to land as we have the Trade Monarch with an appointmen on board.Please give indication on where his shuttle will land.The come went out then and a shetiphede-class shuttle(http://starwars-exodus.wikia.com/wiki/Lappiz_Seculter) came out of the huge ship and waited on the reply from the Tal Dora HeadQuarters.

On board it was Lork Durd and 2 Magna Guards along two aides and the man who always was the shadow near the Monarch Leroy Lesdraid(http://starwars-exodus.wikia.com/wiki/Leroy_Lesdraid).
Last edited by DarthYnoj on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Tmace300

Post by Tmace300 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:21 am

After John's successful meeting which most of the council voted in his favor. He was back in his office when a Senior Guard told him that ship wants to land.

John nodded and said: "Let them land and give them coordinates to the Headquarters landing bay"

The guard saluted and walked out an told the shuttle where to land and the coordinates are. John got himself ready and walked out to his office to land bay where he waited for the ship to land. John had 4 Senior Guards with him when he was at the platform. There were soldiers everywhere present as well guarding the headquarters. John was quite and awaited there arrival.
Trevor James MacEwan

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:35 am

The shuttle landed with the High Council's logo on it.The ramp opened and the whole scene could remind the arrival of Grievous on Utapau if a person was present there.The 2 Magna Guards first emerged from the darkness of the main room of the ship and then two aids followed.Finnaly Lork Durd the Trade Monarch stepped forward,he was good stracture and you couldnt say he was weak or so old.

Finally a dark clothes man got behind him and he was surronded by guards and aids.He smiled and extended his hand as Stoeger came closer.

''Salutions John Stoeger Prime Minister of Tal Dora.I am the Trade Monarch Lork Durd.''

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Tmace300

Post by Tmace300 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:31 am

"It's a pleasure to have you on Tal-Dora." John said now. He had prepared himself for the arrival of the Trade Monarch. John was wearing his military uniform. Also he wore his Phrik Sword, as a sign that he was a high ranking officer. "I'm sure you'll find your stay on Tal-Dora a pleasurable one." John said now still looking at Lork durd, than he looked at the dark figure who followed Lork Durd. However John refocused on Lork Durd before he spoke up again.

"I'm sure you would like to come inside Monarch. We can discuss any type of business arrangements, I'm sure you will want to hear what Tal-Dora has to offer. I can tell you the history of our Planet what are culture is like." He paused now to let the Monarch decide after all he was a high priority guest on Tal-Dora, and was well respected by John who had been shaped into to the perfect leader.
Trevor James MacEwan

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:34 am

The Monarch smiled and wacthed him carefully.''I would prefer us to go to a nice quiet place Prime Minister,you and one guard from your side and Leroy Lesdraid from my side.''As he turned and showned the known assasin his most trusted fighter and bodyguard and also secret general and wait for John's reply.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Tmace300

Post by Tmace300 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:41 am

"As you wish Monarch." John motioned over one of his senior guards who was decked out in a formal uniform. John was ready to follow the Monarch to a quiet area. After all they had lots to discuss and to agree on. The guard that John motioned over was by his side now. He than waited for Monarch.
Trevor James MacEwan

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:46 am

Leroy Lesdraid followed the Monarch after the last signed him with his head to follow him.They began walking side by side with the Prime Minister of Tal Dora and waited to end up in a room.The dark silent figure checked every corridor with his eyes which were the only parts of his body able to be seen and then the Monarch spoke.

''You have a very nice taste indeed.Will our mutual friend Mr.Weizreter wait us behind this door?''As he smiled when they stoped walking infornt of a door.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Tmace300

Post by Tmace300 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:59 am

"Thank you Monarch." John said now still standing outside the door with the Monarch. Zack was there and was going to be to be apart of the meeting. John stayed quite now and waited for the Monarch now. John kept his calm stature before they would enter the room and discuss business arrangements and trading deals. John wasn't to nervous but he still had some anxiety. Amazingly he kept the anxiety inside him. "Zack will wait if he's instructed to do so." John stayed quite now looking over to the Trade Monarch.
Trevor James MacEwan

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:10 am

Durd smile when he saw Zack already inside drinking some wine and followed John in.Leroy followed him also and finally he sat.He started speaking there while the dark figure was right behind him with his hands crossed.

''It is a very interesting place...i remember i was here with Count Dooku some years back....''As Durd dropped a first mental game sign,he wanted to see reaction to his cis past.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Tmace300

Post by Tmace300 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:47 am

John realized this, and stayed pretty much the same emotionally and physically. John remembered reading about the CIS when he was younger. "I'm sure you and Count Dooku discused a lot like were going to do in a little bit." John than took his seat and got some wine like Zack did. John's Senior guard took a seat as well. Of course he stayed quite.

"I read about the Confederacy of Independent Systems when I was younger. It seemed to me you were fighting for a worthy cause, rebelling against a powerful force that was corrupt and doomed to fall apart." John paused now to let the Monarch speak. John knew that the Monarch was from the CIS because Zack had told him a little about the Monarch. Also he knew that the Monarch saw the end of the CIS and eventually escaped the slaughter of Mustafar by leaving the Confederacy.
Trevor James MacEwan

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:19 pm

Durd smiled ironically and then looked back at John.''Count Dooku was a man with vision and he failed at his work because he got betrayed and i forsaw that and escaped before the total end and i resigned my post with them....i passed many years of my life hiding and then i persume you have know something about my bio.''He then paused sipped some wine and looked at him.

''The CIS could be the winner on the clone wars if we didnt had Palpatine with us....now we see that we managed rise from our ashes my friends and here you are you and me speaking.''

He then waited to see John's start of talks.The real deal....

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Tmace300

Post by Tmace300 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:21 pm

John got ready to begin his talk. He could sense Durd wanted to begin with the heavy talks so he began.

"I'm sure you want to get to the point of this meeting. I'm sure Zack told you of our intentions? We want to have expanded freedom's as you can see Tal-Dora is a trading/military planet. John paused now to let the Durd get what he was saying. "Tal-Dora's history is shrouded with a dark past. We use to have civil war's causing mass casualties on both sides. This meeting here could of sparked one. But that aside my Council has ruled with me that you can offer us more than what we have now."

"Tal-Dora will offer resources, weapons, clothing, minerals, valuable materials, our technology we have. In exchange Tal-Dorian's want Free Trade, Right of Passage to the next system, and technology." John paused now thinking and letting Durd take this in.

"Independence and Freedom is all Tal-Dorian's want. As you know, Tal-Dora's doesn't have a navy. We've lost all our ships defending her against the Galactic Empire."

John paused to let Durd speak now. He wanted his people to have freedom to live and leave as they pleased.
Trevor James MacEwan

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:12 pm

Zack interfeared in the talks for the first time now first of all in order to help John get more relaxed with Durd and secondly gain some attention for himself he looked at John and smiled towards Durd.

''As i told you my lord Tal-Dora only wants its freedom under a goverment a resime if you like that will treat us with respect and leave us have our freedom.In return you will have our pledge and i think i am speaking in behalf of the Prime Minister also.''Then Durd stopped him with his hand.

''I am completely aware of this things.Each system wants those things my dear friends.A vital information i have to give you is that the law about Federation of Allied System has passed and already we have sent our Rebel hero Adriasor Steeletor to meet with New Republic authorities and pull out Neimoidia and its 8 purse worlds alongsde Stere and Zrime Prime.One thing i am almost sure is that we will be able to make our declaration very soon.''He then saw Zack smiling and he turned back at John.

''Prime Minister Stoeger i am sure you are aware that for getting what you ask you must give things in return and i dont speak about clothes equipment or money...i speak about giving away some basic powers you have....Our stracture you see gives the authority the complete power only to the Monarch...a position i have now...and F.A.S. wont have another type of goverment but Trade Monarchy.''He then stopped because he didnt wanted to be a deal breaker so soon neither play it so hard.

Zack saw that those words might could be rude for John and stepped up to clearifie.''It was what i have told you about the High Council and the stracture of the Neimoidia goverment John.But i am sure the Monarch is here to talk with you for everything,hear and take into consideration anything you have to say...''As now both turned to face Stoeger.

Another person in the room....Leroy Lesdraid who was quiet stepped behind John Stoeger and took a step back his chair against a library to have full picture of the room now....

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Tmace300

Post by Tmace300 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:24 pm

John nodded and stayed quite for a while. So, he could take in all that was spoken.

"What power's would you like me to give up?" John wasn't very stern with his question, but if you were there you could sense things were a little tense, but not to the point of someone breaking down.

"If I have to give up my powers as Prime Minister I will." John paused now before he spoke up again. "If that's the case I would like to remain as High General of the Tal-Dora military." John stopped now than looked over to Zack than back to Durd. "I'm very open minded and I will do what I must, and don't anything I have to say the wrong way. I must do what's right for the people of Tal-Dora, like you do with yours." John paused again examining Durd.

"If you want me to step down. I'll give a formal address to the people of me stepping down from Prime Minster ship. What happens from there. Will than fall on Federation of Allied Systems shoulders." John looked over to Zack now who was quite. John was sure he had something to say after he was done. He than looked over to Durd. "If that's what needs to be done by me I'll write another speech for tomorrow to formerly resign."
Trevor James MacEwan

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:23 pm

Lork Durd looked at Zack and then back to John Stoeger shaking his head giving credit.''What i see before me is a spiritual and charismatic leader Prime Minister.....i didn came here to steal your power or make you resign.I dont want to take you away from your people especially since you are the one who managed to keep them calm and together after some many civil conflicts.

I made that question as a mind game to see if you are willing to lose something for the good of the people.And you are ready to give up something for the common good.Therefore you will be the 1st Governor of Tal Dora when we formate the Federation of Allied System.You will keep total control on the domestic issues but everything frm there is in the hands of Foreign Affaris Minister Lors.....and concerning the High General matter.....

You can be infact on of the two Generals of the whole F.A.S army and you will be under the Supreme Commander.....''He paused and waited for reactions in all that.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Tmace300

Post by Tmace300 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:00 am

John nodded and stayed quite for a while to take this in. He eventually spoke again looking at Durd. "Thank you Monarch" John said now he keeping pretty much his calm stature. "Is, there something Tal-Dora can do in the meantime?" He asked Durd now still in a calm manner also things seemed to loosen up in the room.

John wanted to know to see what Tal-Dora should do in the meantime. As things in the Federation of Allied Systems were forming. John briefly looked over to Zack before he looked at Durd again.
Trevor James MacEwan

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:41 am

Durd smiled and crossed his hands.''What you have to do Prime Minister is prepare your people for the arrival of our troops and navy here and work with us in order to establish our bases both ground and space headquarters.''Zack then interfeared.

''What we were sayin with the Monarch some days before John was set up a new corporation here....on Tal Dora...''

''Neimoidian Volunteers Drive Yards....''Durd said and left John speak.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Tmace300

Post by Tmace300 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:53 am

John nodded. "I can prepare my people for the arrival of your navy and military. We can set up military bases and locations for factories." John stayed quite for a second before he spoke up again. "We, can have everything ready by tomorrow."

John continued to look at Durd now. You can sense the meeting was almost over. There was a just a few minor details to work out. "Other than a few minor things we have to work out. I believe were almost to an agreement."

"Before we conclude. About your creation of your volunteer yard. We can have that done by the time your Military and Navy arrives." John said now still looking at Durd.
Trevor James MacEwan

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:11 pm

Durd looked at Zack and then back to John Stoeger.We are not done yet my friend....''

Zack then spoke.''There are more details and if you want we will speak about them on the place i said you before.Odyssey Station....

We will contact them they will come and get us and then speak in nutreal space for some more prominent things...''As he waited Johns reply.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Tmace300

Post by Tmace300 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:37 pm

John nodded. Than looked at Zack than back to Durd. "Agreed, we can discuss more about what needs to be done on Odyssey Station." John than looked over to Zack again. After a few second he looked over to Durd. "What details would you like to discuss now?" He asked Durd because they had more details to workout. John stayed quite now to let Zack or Durd speak up more details.
Trevor James MacEwan

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:42 pm

''We need to know what position you wish to get after all Prime Minister...and also any other demands you have''Durd said.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Tmace300

Post by Tmace300 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:09 pm

John was quite before he spoke up. "I'll do whatever the Monarch wants." John said looking at Durd still, John stayed pretty calm during the question. He didn't know how to respond. He didn't know if this was a test or an actual position John wanted. However knowing Durd and previous tests he treated it as a test.

"We can discuss more important things on the Odyssey later. As for any other demands..." John paused for a second "We can address various other demands later."
Trevor James MacEwan

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:13 pm

''I am happy with the Prime Minister's decision to keep the more important matters later at Odyssey....before going there i would like to make one final question.....Prime Minister John Stoeger...would you ever....under any circumstances....keep your head under a Sith Lord?Pledge support to a Sith Lord....''As he looked at the also schocked Zack....

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Tmace300

Post by Tmace300 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:20 pm

John was kind of shocked but didn't express it physically. "Interesting question." John took a second to respond to the question that was asked. "If that's what you wish. I will keep my head lower than a Sith Lord." John than looked at Zack now than back to Durd. John though he answered it well. He would do it if Durd wanted him to do it. Of course he may not agree with that he still showed that he's willing to bend his knees.
Trevor James MacEwan

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:56 pm

Zack was still schocked and took the courage to ask Durd with a a question.

''When you pledged your support to him?Who is he?''

Durd remained quite made sure that no one was around and leaned more close at them....

''This act is old now...we did it months back...Lord Lucien Odysseus is our protector and we will serve him when and if needed in return to his protection....The Trade Federation and my goverment are tottally indepedent from him but still we respect him and do his biding if he has one....''

He then paused and waited for reaction and also thought it was time for them to go to Odyssey.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Tmace300

Post by Tmace300 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:00 pm

John nodded. "That's fair enough that he's protecting you. We can continue our important discussions on the Odyssey." He looked at Zack now who was still sitting at the table from what John could see. Also Zack still looked a little shocked.
Trevor James MacEwan

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:09 pm

(OOC Note-Cause Tab is still offline and dont want to double post at Oddysey Station since its mine post last we continue it here for now Trevor)

Oddysey Station,Unknown Regions
1 day later

Trade Monarch Lork Durd was in his room and he waited the Prime Minister of Tal Dora and Zack to meet him.They had arrived at the Station one day before but he wanted them to relax from the talks on Tal Dora and resume.He was ready for the heavy matters and the prominent subjects of disgussion in this area that was completely free of any other power.He was in the Viceroy's of the T.F. special designed area in the Oddysey Station and chose this place to meet them.

Leroy Lesraid this totally mysterious figure walked up in the room of John Stoeger since Zack would be informed by data pad messege from the Monarch and knocked the Prime Minister's door.He opened and Leroy entered in his usual dark clothes only with his eyes at seen.

''Greeting Prime Minister...i am here to take you to the Monarch....''He stood there wondering if the Prime Minister of Tal Dora had any questions about him and his general presence from the moment he saw Durd Leroy was there also.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Tmace300

Post by Tmace300 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:01 pm

John looked up at Leroy now not thinking to much about him and his look. However he heard much about him being an assassin. It may of been possible they encountered each other. But John didn't dwell on that long. "Thank you." Is what John said now as he got up. "You got a name?" He asked him now not knowing him much about him. However he heard he was one of the most paid assassins in the region. Of course it didn't frighten John sense the Monarch sent him to escort him to him.

John slowly got in front of his desk now gathering what he needed.
Trevor James MacEwan

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:32 pm

ANA NEWS
~Special News

''Greetings Ladies and Gentlement we interrupt your programm to deliver this news break.We will now go live and hear the Representative of Press&Goverment Minister Mr.Regiae Versetillor who is just exiting the Conference Hall of the Trade Monarchy's Palace.''

The windows changed and the camera picture of the Trade Monarchy Palace went full scree and there was Regiae Versetillor who was just exiting the High Council's first meetings after its reformation.The tall Neimoidian went near the Press Reporters and smiled at them at first then took his cold attitude while being ready to deliver the update in the end of the meeting.

''Greetings,we just finished up our first meeting as a reshuffled goverment body and we voted on the first package of law proposals as you will be anounced from me now the plans that passed are the following and their aspects will be delivered to you by the Minister's responsible statements.

Plan from the Ministries of Military&Defence,Trade&Commerce,Goverment Executive Refomation-Goverment-Justice&Order-Monarch Office,Arts Religion&Education and Health&Welfare.

The Plan passed from the previous meeting and its about the Ministry of Finance&Economics&Banking Assets will be anounced also by the excact miniter responsible as will be done with all other plans on the following days.

Have a nice day i will answer to no questions now as like all the other Minister's that will come out of the Hall now....Thank you....''

As the Magna Guards pussed the reporters gently so the Minister could get to his transport after a long day meeting.

''You heard the Minister of Goverment&Press Representative each Minister will deliver more info about his plans approved from the High Council on some statements on the following days.....Back to our normal programm now....''

As the ANA logo flashed in the screen and a weekly show started playing again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To:Adriasor Steeletor

Subject:An open invitation

--TOP CLASSIFIED

Salutions honourable Mr.Steeletor,

after speaking with the Trade Monarch Lork Durd we thought that i call you for a dinner and speak about some matters....The Monarch said it is the time to repay you a gift you made him and he promised you to gift you back.....

I hope to see you soon in my office in the Trade Monarchy Palace.

Regards,L.Grenor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was that moment when History starts to shape out....all the plans and schemes the Trade Monarch had made would just start to flesh out....an old gift Steeletor gave him some years back had to be repaid and it was the time to do so....

Of couse the old dog would acept any gift that would boast his ego and reputation.........and couldnt find a better chance or time....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To:Leverdos Grenor,Goverment Executive Reformation Minister

Re:Subject:An open invitation

TOP CLASSIFIED

Hello Minister Grenor,

I am writing in response to your messege i took some days before and sorry that i am so late in my reply.To be short,as i always like to be i will come to your office in the next week to talk about your invitation and i think i catched its purpose.....

We will talk soon,A.S.

And so the history started talking its way to the fleshing out of the plans made some years back by a rebel hero serving the Rebellion and from a wounded Sepratist who had just lost everything in a catastrophic war.....

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oddysey Station

Leroy looked and examined the Prime Minister very well,you was sure that the assasin had met Stoeger back in time but even he couldnt say where or when...At the end after watching the Tal Dorian taking the papers he wanted from his desk and replied to him.

''I have a name....Leroy Lesdraid...or the ''Beutifull Face of the Death'' as they like to call me....some.....but better tell me Mr.President Prime Minister i dont know what you are....you never associated with the Hutts?''

As Leroy got in his way and stopped him before they could get to the Monarch's place of waiting them with Zack....he was familiar...very...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Trade Monarchy Palace
~One week later

The tall figure dressed in green and red colous walked to the office of Minister of Goverment Executive Reformation smiling.Years had passed since people saw Adriasor Steeletor the great and only Neimoidian rebel leader ever to get a badge from Mon Motham walking this corridors not after his resignation for mysterious reasons as Interim Govermor when the system fell under the virus.

That time he knew he was there to get his gift for the gift he gave Durd almost 15 years back on 6 ABY when he resigned.From that time he remained in Deko Neimoidia waiting for the repay time and it had come.

He passed inside the office and saw Grenor looking at papers and new insignia logo's around him....He cleared his throat to get the devoted in working Minister's attention and spoke up.

''Greetings Minister....i am here as i told you i would be....''

The Minsiter looked at him and bowed.''Please take a sit Mr.Steeletor...''

As they both sat after shaking hands and where ready for talking now leaving the nicest ways away...they both knew the condition and pretty much the subject of the meeting....

(OOC Note-Finished!New Years Eve IC Post as i wanted!Hope you like it.)

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Tmace300

Post by Tmace300 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:15 pm

John looked at Lesdraid now and examined him because he thought he remembered his voice but wasn't to sure. "I never did dealings with the Hutts. However I remember your voice for some reason." John said now as he continued to examine Lesdraid.

"I'm not to surprised you don't know much about me" John paused now for a second before speaking up again. "I'm ready to see the Monarch when your ready?" *He said now asking Lesdraid. Of course he stayed calm now and would follow Lesdraid.
Trevor James MacEwan

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:20 pm

Lesdraid now left the Prime Minister proceed inside and closed the door behind him.

''Sir the Prime Minister is here as you asked him.''

As Durd stood up and Zack who was already there did the same.

''Greetings again Prime Minister i am happy that we will have our second round here...please sit...where do you want us to start?By deciding your role in the next goverment?''As Durd got straight to the pointt.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Tmace300

Post by Tmace300 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:42 pm

John took a seat like he was instructed to do. "We can start there Monarch." He said now as he sat done holding the stuff that he needed. John would negotiate everything they had to do. The Monarch could be seen eying the Prime Minister. John felt like the Monarch meant business now.

John stayed quite now to let Durd begin. Zack was quite for now, but he would speak up later. John was sure they would get everything settled today at Odyssey Station.

John had Lesdraid on his mind as well. But he kept that at the back of his mind. He didn't want that to interfere with the meeting.
Trevor James MacEwan

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:54 pm

Durd started speaking after eyeing Zack.

''So Prime Minister Stoeger,you would wonder how i intend to rule all the 10 planets we will have on our Federation and i speak about Pure Neimoidia our old Purse Worlds Deko,Koru,Cato the new four Kaital Neimoidia,Strelor,Veser and Ranke and of course the three indepedent to now planets Zrime Prime,Stere and Tal-Dora.It is a complex of planets that creates are rather big territory to be ruled by one man Mr.Stoeger...''

Then Durd paused intentionally to leave Zack keep his words on track.''Of course the Monarch didnt started speaking about the creation of the F.A.S today thats why we are here with a plan to propuse you and we want your say on the matter.''

Then Durd kept speaking.''I worked with my Minister of Goverment Executive Reformation...in simple words...the man that is responsible for the changes on my resime from a Trade Monarchy to leader of the F.A.S.He propused a rather tempting way for rulling and it is the following.....I will devide our territory in 4 sectors.Cato Neimoidia will be a sector alone with the Pure Neimoidia.Kaital-Strelor-Veser and Ranke will be the 2nd Sector,Tal-Dora,Zrime Prime and Stere will be the 3rd Sector and Koru and Deko Neimoidia will be the 4th Sector.Each...the term i am giving is..Magistratus ( http://starwars-exodus.wikia.com/wiki/Magistratus )and each Magistratus will have control over his sector and make one planet center of his sector...''

Then it would be seem unsual but Lesdraid spoke...''The Monarch suggests you to be the Magistratus of the 3rd Sector..and make Tal-Dora your center...and he wants your opinion on the subject....''

''Thank you Lesdraid but i wanted to propose it...but it is alright you did...''As Durd gave him a vicious look and turned to John...''So..Opinion and reply John...''Durd changed his attitude again and sure the always increasing interfearence of Leroy was not the best for John...

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Tmace300

Post by Tmace300 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:13 pm

John sat listening to Durd. He was confused on why Lesdraid interrupted the Monarch. But he changed his focus on the matter how Durd was planning to split the planets and who would have power over each of them. John felt the pressure now sense Lesdraid interrupted, but he still remained at his calm composer, and continued to look at Durd. Of course John didn't stare at Durd because that could be considered rude. However John looked over to Zack for a second before he began to speak to Durd.

"I can understand how you'll divide up the planets. I'll make Tal-Dora what you want it to be. Tal-Dora will make a good center of a sector sense we have a vast trade center." John paused now to give himself a break. "Lesdraid spoke out about you suggesting me to be Magistratus. However I'll let you make that call."

John stayed quite now as he continued to look at Durd, before he looked at Zack for a second. Than John turned his attention back on Durd before speaking

"If your looking for my opinion. I think you have great ideas on how to split up the Federation of the Allied Systems." John stayed quite now to let Durd voice his answer and opinion on what John had said. Lesdraid's interruption kind of distracted John. However John remained that Lork Durd would decide if John should be Magistratus.
Trevor James MacEwan

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:20 pm

Durd smiled and spoke up.''You will be the Magistratus of the 3rd Sector John Stoeger and i can make you imagine your duties and position if i say you will be like a Moff...same duties...same responsibilities to a certain degree.''

Zack spoke then.''You will remain the leader of Tal Dora to be exact John...you will give word to the Magistratus Council which you will be part of and also have the chance to be on the Neimoidian High Council of the Trade Monarchy if the other Magistratuses chose you as their Representative on the Council....''

Durd and Zack kept silense looking at John now leaving him some time for what to say next...

(OOC Note-Ground open Trevor..either say something more on this or get us to another subject you want to be disgussed IC or both ;) )

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Tmace300

Post by Tmace300 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:30 pm

John nodded now and spoke up again. "I will make you proud Monarch as Magistratus." John said now thinking of what he should say next. He decided on to continue of the subject of Magistratus to learn more about what he needed to do in the grand scheme of things.

"I will fulfill my duties as Magistratus for my sector of space. Will there be anything else you will require from me?" *He asked Durd now. Before he looked at Zack briefly than back to Durd.

"Before we go onto the next subject. I just want to be sure I know what to do. After all I want you to think; you made the right decision on choosing me as Magistratus."
Trevor James MacEwan

Tmace300

Post by Tmace300 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:30 pm

John nodded now and spoke up again. "I will make you proud Monarch as Magistratus." John said now thinking of what he should say next. He decided on to continue of the subject of Magistratus to learn more about what he needed to do in the grand scheme of things.

"I will fulfill my duties as Magistratus for my sector of space. Will there be anything else you will require from me?" *He asked Durd now. Before he looked at Zack briefly than back to Durd.

"Before we go onto the next subject. I just want to be sure I know what to do. After all I want you to think; you made the right decision on choosing me as Magistratus."
Trevor James MacEwan