Neimoidia and Purse Worlds: Like a Phoenix Reborn

18 years after the Battle of Yavin...
A divergent, persistent and interactive Star Wars timeline with a rich history and established characters.

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:05 pm

(OCC Thread here --->viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10333/Previous Thread here-->viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10207 )

Neimoidians are back on the active interfearence with the galaxy once again !The MedStar operation were succesfull and the lift of the quarantine is more close than ever.In this enviroment the heads of Neimoidian Rulling Comittee work hard for the next day of the system and for their personal ambitions.

President Lork Durd and his high profile assosiets work on the big press conference for the end of the N.R.C. 5 year term but many surprises will be anounced in that press conference to the people of Neimoidia but also to the whole galaxy.

Meanwhile and as the deals of the NRC with Siths are more tight than ever,traitor Rune Kaatranay NRC Gen.Secretary has come in contact with the ''Defenders'' a Sith hunter group, by his utmost fear on the Darksiders and now fears for his life .If the NRC learn about his plans will have to work a solution in order to keep balance with ''Defenders'' and Lucien Odyseus.

A group of Gunray Cultists also threats for terrorist attacks on the capital worlds.The ''Red Lizzards'' will try to overthrown the NRC,their fate will be known from the begging but they can take many to the depths with them.

The Trade Federation will finally return to the galaxy.After the deals with H.K.D. and B.I.S. the N.R.C. has a vast navy fleet power and the droids to armor the ships.The T.F. holds all the C.I.S. navy and army designs in their disposal and emerge as a big power once again after almost 40 years of default...........

The Neimoidians will have once again word in the New Republic Senate and will once again fight for their traiding guilds and corporates.

A new power is rising like a phoenix from its ashes............

=====================================================================================================================================
All the visitors of the Neimoidia Rulling Comittee had left the system and the members of the goverment could finally work on the big ending term of 5 years press conference.Just 6 days after MedStar departure and after long hour meetings between everyone on the high ranks President Lork Durd announced that the NRC will give their big press conference in the end of the month.This date had come and it was propably one of the most crucial times over the whole history of Neimoidia and its Purse Worlds.

Since Cato Neimoidia was officially off quarantine for 2 years now NRC decided to give the press conference in the grand conference hall of Nute Gunray Citadel now used as N.R.C. headquarters.

All the representatives from media all over the system and galaxy were present as they had invitations from the N.R.C.Even GNN had sent their reporters and staff to cover the grand event since no one in the galaxy had heard Neimoidians for 6 years now.

Gunray's Citadel Grand Hall for Conferences was a room of approximately 1000 people capacity.All the seats were full and the reporters were about 800.They were seperated on 2 big columns of 400 person and to 40 rows of 10 persons in each column.Against them a big granate table was set up and behind it a huge wall with N.R.C elements,logos and portraits.

Within minutes the hall was full and the NRC members along with some new faces had sat in the table facing the Press Representatives.The whole galaxy was waiting what those green alliens had in mind and especially the people of Neimoidia to see their progress after 5 years as a goverment.

''Order!!!A tall masculine Neimoidian shouted and the whole room kept their breaths and quite.''We will know attend the Neimoidian Rulling Comittee End of Term Summary Press Conference.Please welcome Neimoidian Rulling Comitte Members and President.''As he signed and the Neimoidians rose and bought with the hands on their chests.''President of the NRC Lork Durd will open the conference and guide it as he prefers...''As Lork Durd raised for the biggest moment of his life.Speaking to millions of people across the galaxy.....

Honourable Representatives of the Press all around the galaxy from Uknown regions to Centrality,Neimoidian citizens of Neimoidia,Purse Worlds and all around the galaxy,Duro citizens,and finally people of the whole galaxy thank you for being here!''He said and bowed slightly.

We took a heavy burden some years back after getting elected as the whole galaxy known now Neimoidian Rulling Comittee and never complained for that task since we got with our will on the elections race.Eventhough we were bad mouthed by many in the begging we never given up or resigned.We were accused for being Sepratists even to now....we were accused to be metriopathic goverment....we were also accused for being inexperienced....we were even accused for incapability of holding order....We closed our ears on all those bad words.We kept our fight and we will know present you that work NRC has made over those 6 years to now were we have come before everyone to anounce the results of our goverment period.

He remained silent for a moment and smiled.''I will first give word to Sentepeth Gunay appointed Head Supervisor of Medical Department by the N.R.C....Mr.Gunay...please inform us on the progress you made on your field.

Gunay rose like a big lion since he had to anounce the most happy news to the people that badmouth him from the first moment for getting appointed in his position and not getting elected.''People of the galaxy,i was appointed in this position by our great President Durd.I was critisized for this procedure of getting in this position but i will anounce in very short lines the big harvesting beatle as we say here....''He remained silent for a moment smiling.

MedStar was in the planet for 2 weeks after an N.R.C invitation.Drs Annora Mire,Sekta Nan and Verz Zhsola found the cure for the brain rote type C for the cursed virus that destroyed and put our system in quarantine!''Hussle and bussle started in the room as silence once again came in the room after shouts of the tall masculine Neimoidian.''And as i said the virus was defeated!We managed to find the cure for the virus in record time.Dr.Zhsola from Moorja now with MedStar cleaned the virus on the Purse Worlds and MedStar doctors finished the job on our home planet Neimoidia.All this happened with great cooparation with the Head of Medical Department....me...''He said and continued.''The cure for the virus is in form of a medicine that is being procuded in vast numbers currently.Within the month the whole effected population of Neimoidia will have received the treatment and within this period Rot Type C Virus will have been wiped out from our System for good!MedStar gave us certificates for all those things i am reffering to now as well as full archived reports from their members.Also special thanks to Jedi Master Mace Halcyon and Dragon Elite Matias Alderweiler for holding in safety the whole operation.I have nothing more to say i pass the word to our President once again...i think everyone judges my works succesfull....Oh and of course MedStar will receive a huge donation shortly because we dont forget those who helped us and we will have a full time clininc here by an anual fee.''He concluded as once again faith came in the hearts of the whole Neimoidian population.The virus had been defeated.

''So this was the part of the cure.This was the main goal we wanted to succeed and we managed to fight it and defeated it all together in the end.It is finished then.Sentepeth Gunay was successfull in his duties and will be rewared by the head of the goverment.''He then took a deep breath and smile.''We will now pass to a different subject...and to Venezius Rentemos for the Companies Approach Head Department...Mr.Rentemos...''As the Duro elected in NRC rose also full of pride.

''Every each one of us took a field to work.I was elected in the NRC and in our first meeting we took tasks.I took the task to approach Companies and bring them to invest in the planet.After many meetings and varius talks with companies all over the galaxy i hammered out some major deals and some secondary.I will now show you the deals with minor companies for the system.''As he took out an element and opened a board behind him showning the names of about 100 companies agreed to invest in various fields.''This is the minor deals....We thank all this companies....''He then closed the board and opened a book infornt of him.''The major deals that were closed by the NRC with the following companies are active from now....immediatly after the names Lork Durd will anounce the second most major subject of the conference....''He started reading steady and slowly''Nebulon Medical Corporation,Ciara Santhe House,Hoersch-Kessel Drive,Baktoid Industrial Systems,Moorja Industrial Systems.Mr.President...go ahead...''He said and sat down.

''You will all wonder why we closed this deals especially with H.K.D. and B.I.S.Well pay attention to the following sentence....The Trade Federation is reforming by the end of this sentence!''As all room frozen and the whole galaxy left with the mouth open.''Yes,after 40 years of complete default...The T.F. returns with an army of CIS designs provided by BIS and a navy of CIS designs also provided by HKD and with deals with Nebulon,Moorja I.S. and Santhe House.Also we have closed a major deals for shipping inside Jade Empire.''All kept frozen and then the President smiled.''It is a turn of events being worked out by the NRC for 4 years now.I personally thank Mr.Gunay,Rentemos and Lors for their services in hammering out the whole stracture.''He said and then sighed.

''Now i pass the word finally to Mrs.Gracius and Lors for a short update on Bankins Assets and Buidling Operations.''As the Duro and Neimoidian stood up and Lors Head of Bulding and Rebuilding started speaking first.''We made some new stractures all over the Purse Worlds were we could work since Neimoidia is out of touch till now.Nute Gunrays Citadel was customized to NRC HD,huge MedLabs were building in Deko,Koru,Cato Neimoidia and of course a big Medical Facility was created on Neimoidia.Of course i was also responsible for some demolitions.Lott Dods Palace,Rune Haako Estate and Dofines Mansion were put to the ground and in their position we build a poor house...a nursing home and a private high school.Thanks you for listening to my report also.''As he sat down and motioned Gracius to finish.

The most calm and not known member of the comittee Duro Gracius stood up metripathically and spoke quite.''It is my honour...to anounce that the banking assets of the NRC and the whole system in extension are up 78% the last 12 years due to complete dead relations and spending to the gaalxy.The founds of our goverment are fruitfull and will be used analogically.Mr.President...you can end...''He said giving the final word to the President.

Durd knew the most difficult part had come....it was now or never...''You took the updates from all the NRC members and you see we are a successfull goverment.We made a gallop survey the last weeks and asked people.-Do you want NRC a permanent govement?''Mr.Kaatranay the Gen.Secretary of the NRC will give us a result of this gallop.''As he looked to Kaatranay with a killing glare.He knew something was wrong with him but kept him within the NRC until further proof.''As you see the results were 68% YES 30% NO 2% NEUTRAL.It was a sample of 1000 Neimoidian and 300 Duro Citizens Mr.President.''Durd then continued''As you know the NRC is on its final day of the 5 year term.We therefore keep our promise to resign at the end of this term....By the end of this term the NRC resigns as a goverment body of Neimoidia by the end of this sentece.Now we are not the goverment which re-organizes into the 1st Neimoidian Permant Rulling Council after people 68% request with the following synthesis.''As all Neimoidia froze with this term.The NRC had just resigned and became a Permant Council from a Comittee.This rumour was in the news for a year now but not many believed it.Now Neimoidia had a permant ruling coverment without an election.The Royalists burst into greets when the Freedom Lovers burst into rioting the capital and the ''Red Lizzards'' started their terrorist perparation.

'We dont want to use force!But it will be done if we are challanged!Rumour terrorist attacks will not be tolerated.We have the means to face any danger...''As a vast fleet of Luckrehulks and other CIS frigates designs came in the space visible to the eye.''I will now say that NPRC is welcome by the half and above % of the people.So we are a ligit goverment.Now...the new Synthesis of the NPRC is the following.The new offices and positions will be anounced tommorow in the ceremony of giving the titles.I will just anounce the titles and not the persons.''He started speakign steady and loud.

Trade Monarch:Lork Durd
Senator of Neimoidia/Purse Worlds and Trade Federation Representative:Not yet chosen
Health Minister:Not yet chosen
Military and Defences Minister:Not yet chosen
Economic and Banking Assets MinisterNot yet chosen
Judgement and Order Undersecretary:Not yet chosen
Trade Commisioner:Not yet chosen
Gen.Secretary of the Rulling Council:Not yet chosen
Vice-President of the Rulling Council:Not yet chosen
Companies and Interior Delegate:Not yet chosen

The names,info about the offices will be given tommorow.I will also procced to the Trade Federation Synthesis now appointed by the Trade Monarch.

Viceroy of the T.F.:Sentepeth Gunray
Foreign Minister of Trade:Venezious Rentemos
Settlement Officer:Rezeld Lors
Trade Barons:Suit Levron,Galter Zedhon

We do not have anything else to anounce now...We will take questions.6 Questions will be made now and the Press Conference is over.''The President said and the 800 reports raised hands.''The choise will be in luck.You are too many.''He said and pointed on one from GNN.

''GNN News Report David Lerkin,the question for Mr.Durd the new Trade Monarch.Monarch Durd,do you believe the Neimoidian people and the galaxy will so easy acept the Trade Federation and your new self appointed permanent NPRC?''

It was one of the easy questions.He waited it.It was typical.''Listen here,the overall procedure is straight and clean and it is ligit!We took advices and learned a survey gallop can put a goverment ligit if no one else wants to race for the leadership.Trade Federation also is be done ligit and we will ask permission from the NR comittee for final aceptance.''Next question...and the 5 other questions were pretty easy....

The Press Conference took hours.It was completed with happiness for the cure and with worries for the tyranic as it seems NPRC and of course the whole galaxy was worring for the feformation of the Trade Federation.it was critical to see how the new leaders of this powerfull company would behave.....
http://starwarsexodus.blogspot.com/

STAR WARS EXODUS OFFICIAL BLOG

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Re: Neimoidia and Purse Worlds: Like a Phoenix Reborn

Post by DarthYnoj » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:10 pm

Just a day after the grand press conference of the Neimoidian Rulling Comittee the whole galaxy and specificaly the Neimoidia residents were thinking propably about some things that occured as questions after the words of the Neimoidian leaders.

Could the actually push their own will as ligit permant goverment only by a gallop survey?Could they name their selfs leaders only by the force they had and the vast fleet?

Did the Neimoidian attitude changed?Neimoidians spent much time alone between their selfs,did they changed anything in their characters?

How this reformed and reorganazied Trade Federation would act now that it was back in buisness?Hostile moves?or peacefull activities by the law?

How this new goverment would act and what their attitude on the NR Senate would be if they get back their offices?

Will they use foce and violance if the people of Neimoidia go in protest?

Those were some of the questions that were in prominent position in many minds across the galaxy and in specific around and inside Neimoidia system.Only time could reply to those questions................
========================================================================================================================================
Nute Gunray Citadel,Current Neimoidian Permanent Rulling Council Headquarters

The second big day had come.The synthesis of the Trade Federation nd NPRC had been anounced but not the names that would take the offices.Today in the Room of Monarchs self declared Trade Monarch Lork Durd would appoint the persons that would feel the positions in the new goverment body stracture.In a ceremony that would be held only between the High Religius Leaders of the Neimoidian faith and the people that would have to swear and take by signing the offices with no press present just the GNN camera for live coverage in the deal that NPRC made for the full cover of this 3 days event.

In a big table every member would sit sign and swear to the Holy Leader.After and before that the Press Representatve would anoune the full name,office and duties of the office.Then every member could speak for some minutes and head for his office on the HDs.This was the procedure to be followed in this ceremony.

Lork Durd entered the room with a group of tall Neimoidians dressed in purple followin him and behind them a group of 14 Neimoidians and Duros.Beside the table a pontium was settled for the Press Representative and the monatch throne for Lork Durd.The Hih Holy Man would sit next to the office and the rest of the Holy Man company by Lork Durd throne.

Trade Monarch Lork Durd sat in his throne and smiled to the people looking at him and to the GNN camera.''We will now proceed in the appointment ceremony from the new NPRC offices.I will begin by saying who is the Press Representative of the NPRC and then he will anounce the offices and they supervisors one by one.After this each appointed Representative will approach this table''as he extended his hand to show the granite table with golden elements''and will sign his appointment.After this he will take the holy outh from Holy Man and he will have some minutes to make his first statements.So we will begin the whole procedure with anouncening the Press Representative of the NPRC,who is Mr.Regiae Versetilor.Mr.Versetilor congradulations for your appointment....you have the word for the anouncements by the Trade Monarch....''As a about 40 years old Neimoidian rose and bowed towards Durd and got to the pontium.

''Thank you Your Higness''As he released some documents over the pontium and adjust the microphones looking to the camera.''We will start with the Vice President of the NRPC Position.So the high Ruler appoints Mr.Lors Ainom as the Vice President of NRPC.Mr.Ainom...please approach to take your outh and sign.''As an about 56 years old Neimoidian rised and completed the procedure pretty fast between the applaud of the other people in the room.''I take his position with great knowledge of the duties and the responsibilities i take with this aceptance of the appointment.I know that the Vice President is second in command between the NRPC so i respect this position and will try to the best of my abilities not to turn down our Monarch and the Neimoidian people.''As he bowed and got to sat in his chair as the P.R. continued.

We proceed to the position of the Gen.Secretary of the NPRC a position that was active in the NRC and the Monarch chose to keep it as an office.However....the Gen.Secretary changes as a person.Rune Kaatranay is taken off the office and in his position the Monarch places Mr.Leverdos Grenor.Mr.Grenor...same procedure for you...''As he done the same things and got to speak.A Neimoidian about 45 years old took the microphone near him and started speaking very quitly.''This position is very important even though some people think it is easy to have this position....However...i will give my best will and force to suceed in my duties in coordinating the whole NPRC schedules,meetings and documents.My predessesor R.Kaatranay did mistakes in this position...i will try not to do the same things....''As he raised,sat and everyone in the room knew the last words were badmouth for Kaatranay propably instructed by the Durd who had kept Kaatranay one of his close assosiets in the NRC out of the current goverment body until that moment.

Lets continue with 3 offices that are introduced for the first time in the history of Neimoidia.Monarch Durd decided to turn the Head Superisors Offices of the NRC into Ministries for the best control over varius fields of Goverment.So...Head of Health and Virus Fight Supervisor Office turn into Health Ministry.Banking Assets Head Supervisor Office turns into Economy and Banking Ministry.Finally Bulding and Republing Head Supervisor Office turns into Military and Defence Ministry.The 3 persons that will fill those 3 Ministrys and will be named Ministers are the following.Minister of Health in the place of Sentepeth Gunay Reisond Turk,Minister of Defence and Military in the place of Rezeld Lors Sentron Mak and finnally Reisond Rodnerus will replace Zderen Gracius in the Economy and Military Ministry.Sirs,please rise....''As 2 Neimoidians and one Duro rised and signed the documents and took the outh.''I will do everything in my power to handle the economics of our system with the best way.Also i will be in constant talks with the banking accountants for the best rulling over the assets of our worlds.''The Duro Economy Minister said and the two others followed him in their first statements for the Health and Military Ministiries.They then sat down.

''Thank you gentlement....we continue to the next office.The next office is also a new introduced office for the best coordination between Trade Federation and NPRC except from the position of the Viceroy.The Trade Commisioner will be responsible for meeting with the Viceroy of the T.F. and the Monarch for second class of importance matters concerning the Trade field.The ring of cooparation between the NRPC and the T.F.Also he will be the first to take Viceroy's position in case of resign or death of the Viceroy always as a caretaker.Mr Res Resus...you are appointed in this position.''As a rather young Neimoidian stood up and bowed towards Durd.''This is a great honour for me and i personally thank the Monarch for appointing me in this vital position as i see it.I will do everything i can to ensure best coordination between the head of NRPC adn T.F. for the good of our people.''As applaud came in.

''Thank you Mr.Resus...your words were fabolous...''The Press Representative said and smiled.''Please be patient and we are over soon.I will proceed to the final 2 offices now and because the persons that are appointed in this positions are off system i will just anounce their names and will sign and take out privately when they return.For the Judgement and Order Undersecretary Position the Monarch appoints Valerius Filius.This is an office like a Ministry just gives word to the Military and Defence Ministry in some matters so we have an Undersecretary here.And finnally we have the Company and Interior Delegate Rune Kaatranay.The only field of action for this office is cooparating in the buisness area inside the system and only.Rune Kaatranay will be responsible for this office then.''

He closed his documents and smiled slightly.''This was the synthesis of the NPRC and i will now summarize the offices and the persons appointed.

Vice President:Lors Ainom
Gen.Secretary:Leverdos Grenor
Press Representative:Regiae Versetilor
Minister of Health:Reisond Turk
Minister of Economy and Banking Assets:Reisond Ronderus
Minister of Defence and Military:Sentron Mak
Trade Comissioner:Res Resus
Judgement and Order Undersecretary:Valerius Filus
Companies and Interior Delegate:Rune Kaatranay

''Your highness...you have the word.''As Lork Durd rised from his chair and smiled to the rest.''So...this will be the ligit permant Goverment body for the next years if the Monarch doesnt changes anything....release some people from their duties or replace them.I wish a good day to all of you and tommorow we will have the final ceremony for the Trade Federation members.Thank you all!''As all exited the rooms and got to have a goverment body dinner.

(OCC NOTE-T3 first posts are solo.After the end Breaking News post will come as a summaty for new by hi 3 first posts.Wikis will b major updted old and new are coming within the month.)

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt
Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:41 pm

Stepping off the transport Ivan Vero made his way to two nemodiean guards "I am Ivan Vero on behalf of Nubia I beleive I am expected."
Tabetha/Hunt
I got out of the bed today.
Swear to god couldn't see my face. I got out of the bed today starin at a a ghost.
Who forgot to float away didn't have all that much to say couldn't even tell his own name or where my body goes.
-Winter Sleep Weighty Ghost
It's an animal thing
Riddick

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:59 am

Nute Gunray's Hideout,Cato Neimoidia

''G for Greatness,U for Unanimus,N for Neutrality,R for Revenge,A for Avenvge and Y for You.!''They all shouted!''To the great Rune!The last true leader of NeimoidiaThe last Leader Neimoidia will have for ever.Death to the Tyrants!Death to the High Council and the Monarch!Death to Durd and his pets!Sit now!''

As about 100 Neimoidians and some Duros sat in the middle of a vast dark hall with Gunray elements everywhere and a tall old Neimoidian rose with a microphone in his hand and a slights board behind him.

''This time they have gone too far comrades!They pushed the line over outrageous!We acepted NRC but always remind the people...whoever gains power afraids to lose it!The never believed us!See now!NRC is a Monarchy!With a Monarch who dares to call him self like that!Lork Durd and all of his people crossed over democracy!They never gave up their power!We shall take it from them then!Gunray was and always will be the last Neimoidian leader!I will now start present you the things you must now for everyone in this tyranious goverment!''As the slights started playing with the pictures of all in the new NRHC.

''We live in a system controlled by fear!Trade Monarch rules the land!CIS Navy and Trade Federation Viceroy rules the space!''As pictures of Durd and Gunay came in the slights board.''And we have rumours about Sith here once again!''And then picture of Minister of Militaryand Defence emerged.''And this is the deadliest scum Cato Neimoidia has ever seen!Minister of Military! Sentron Mak!Viceroy's and Monarch uleashed demon!We all know how he kills people in his Palace!He as we know...is not a Neimoidian!He is the only human in this govermnt by Monarchs exception!Know what?He...he will do the special missions.Sentron Mak is not the true Militar and Defence minister!He is!''As the slights turned and a picture of a man around 30 emerged.''Leroy Lesdraid!The true Minister of Military!Our nightmare!The Monarch will sent him after us!''

''Lork Durd gentlemen!He rules with an iron fist!Trade Monarch he calls himself with rude attitude!We all know though he is weak without his close assosiets Venezius Rentemos and Sentepeth Gunay.Gunay!Almost spelling like Gunray!Traitor!CIS member who gave information to the Republic weeks before the end of the Clone Wars to save himself and betrayed everyone!Even though his known past sirs,Trade Federation Viceroy!The head of the T.F. a person who betrayed the Federaton to the Republic years ago!Venezius Rentemos!CIS Admiral and cunning fox.He got years in jail but never died or executed cause he gave info about Mustafar location and incident!The entire council with the Ministers and Comissioners as the P.R. and Vice President are pawns in those 3 game!Together...they will unleash terror fear and chaos to the entire system!You saw the vast fleet they had above the Citadel....they have an army and navy we cannot defeat...but...we will hit Kaantay!The true capital...not the capital of the rich!There we will strike!''As thunderous appluad by the fanatics came in.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:26 am

It was late in the morning just after the early dinner of the High Council and President Lork Durd was ready to go and anounce the Trade Federation synthesis in the public of the galaxy in the last part of the 3 day press confrence.

The first day the NRC anounced the work they had finished in the time of their 5 year term,they resigned and re organazided into the first High Council of the Trade Monarchy.The second day of the press conferences specific names and offices were given in the public.And in the last and 3rd day the Supreme Trade Monarch would anounce the Trade Federation synthesis just by a hologramm appearence before GNN camera terminal.After this final anouncement the GNN personel and reporters would return to their HDs and in the soonest possible time a big part would be given in the GNN central news for this 3 day event as arranged.

Durd came before the special designed table of the Trade Monarch grand office in the big watch tower of the Nute Gunray's citadel.He had some documents before him and he started reading steadily.

''People of Neimoidia,citizens of our Purse Worlds and civilians of the whole galaxy,

i come before you today to anounce as it was told some days back the excact synthesis of the newly reformed Trade Federation.The first meeting of the T.F. board will happen when the Viceroy of the Federation will call it.After that first meeting Trade Federation will activate all their pre-closed deals and treaties with various companies and be reactive in full time once again.So i will now proceed to the names you all wait.....

Trade Federation Viceroy:Sentepeth Gunay
Trade Federation Settlement Officer:Venezious Rentemos
Trade Federation Trade Baron:Rezeld Lors
Trade Federation Gen.Secretary:Rezend Gracious

Of course the excact board of the Trade Federation will be held secret during the whole time,unless some people want to anounce willingly their part in the Trade Federation.Thank you all.......
=======================================================================================================================================
A tall Neimoidian dressed in the new Santhe suit for the low class profile officers of the goverment reached the docking bay were the Nubia executive had landed approached the person smiling along with some B1-Droid Guards.

''Greetings kind Sir,i think you were perfect in your timing.....''He said extending his hand for a shake.
=======================================================================================================================================
A tall dark figure jumped from the 12th floor of Gunray's Citadel into an open windown and stood up again inside after a small rolling inside the facility.The hooded figure reached for the office of Sentron Mak Defence and Military Minister but came there in totally quite.After he was outside the Minister's door he knocked and entered almost without a noise.

''Greetings Minister,i think you asked me to see me...''He said and sat on a chair before the Ministers after the last sign.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:04 am

The dark figure entered the office and brought a sense of freezeness to the Neimoidian Minister.Sentron Mak had one of the most known assasins on the Inner and Mid Rim.He had never dealed with the boy again but had heard much from Lork Durd and other NRC members that had interfeared with the notorious warrior.He signed Leroy to sit and he leaned back in his chair.

''My boy....i am Sentron Mak and i am happy you are here as instructed....i was not aware of your arrival though from the Palace guards....''

Leroy smiled and replied immediate''Its because i never entered from the front door but from the windown on this floor...i like to train while getting to meetings if you catch me Minister.''

''Oh...this is rather marvelous Leroy...well i will enter strictly to the point.We had some contacts with the Red Lizzards leaderships.We have listened rumours about terrorist or camikazi attacks from them...we want YOU to go and have a diplomatic meeting with THEM!The point of this is not get you in political talks that i know is not your forte but engage them into a possible attack against you.If they attack we have ligit motive to hunt them down.You will lead the arm campaing also if we end to that stage.Are you up for the challange Leroy?''

''You basically want them make them attack me and then i will hunt them to their deaths...seems simple enough...have done worst...I will meet with them tommorow in a dark alley as i prefer and will have news to you if i survive''He smiled.Mak greeted him and Leroy exited the office as quitly as he entered and left the Palace within minutes to reach his house after some minutes.

He was given a big penthouse by the goverment for his services the last years.He entered and there a blonde woman was waiting him Leroy smiled to her and took his cape off.''I am home my love...''He said as she came closer and he approached her to hug passionate as in that moments Leroy was showning his gentle feelings.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:51 am

It was dark over Cato Neimoidia.All of the citizens had left the roards and closed their selfs in their homes to pass their time as they could.With family,love or entertainment.

A tall dark figure exited from a door of a penthouse near the center.''I will be back home soon for a second round.'As the door closed behind 'Leroy whom wore on his facial hood looking over the other side of the road.He approached the alley ahead and climbed on the wall getting on the top of a medical buidling.He saw in the other side of the roof 3 men standing.2 Neimoidians and a human male dressed in the Red Lizzards outfit.Leroy approached them and smiled.

''Leroy Lesdraid....executive of Defence and Military Ministry''As he placed his hand near his belt for a possible attack as he didint knew their intentions.''I was ordered to meet with your leader High Chief Gesrton but i dont see him.In contrary i see two low profile members and an...What are you mysterious boy?''He said over the other human of the meeting.

''I would be more carefull in your position boy!We are here in peace...we want to solve the problem once and for all before blood is splitted.''Leroy smiled but his smile was under the facial dark hood leaving only his eyes on the common view.

He approached the one Neimoidian and stubbed him with a blade he took of his hand and pushed the other Neimoidia down by a punch on the stomach.He then looked at the other.''A messege from the Trade Monarch and the Minister Mak....you will all die horribly if you do not stop now!Stop it while you can as he turned to leave when the other jumped over him and saw him in his road again.''So...you chose the way of pain Leroy said as he took of his elegant black handle and sivler blade sword.Prepare to die my friend....''As the other took his vibrosowrd also in the view of some civilians down the street who looked at the duel.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:38 pm

The space around Cato Neimoidia was joined by a large Muir Corporation vessel. The Sarithe-class Battlecruiser, aptly named the Sarithe, reverted from lightspeed, approaching the planet itself. The woman on board the bridge was the wife of the Duke, and in his absence had full control of the company and the House. Her name was Sarithe, and the vessel and it's class had been named after her. As the battlecruiser found stability within the system, a transmission was sent out to the Cato Neimoidia control.

"Cato Neimoidia, this is Muir Corporation Vessel Sarithe. We were invited here to conduct possible business negotiations with the Neimoidian Ruling Council."

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:51 am

This is Neimoidia control.You are waited and have permission to land on Hangar R-4 on High Rulling Council HDs.We sent you the coordinates of the hangar and the HD.The voice came from the other side of the comm.The Interior and Company Delegate Rune Kaatranay was informed to wait the Muir Representative to the hangar meanwhile.

========================================================================================================================================
Sentron Mak was in hif office waiting for news by Leroy who hoped had done all corectly.But he decided one man wasnt enough to destroy the Red Lizzards.He had dealings with criminal elements and knew some bounty hunters and merceneries also.He decided to call a special task force merc group to help Lesdraid and the goverment via payment.

==================================================Incoming Messege=========================================================
From:Sentron Mak,Minister of Defence and Military Ministry
To:Voidhawks
Subject:Appointment and maybe a task
Classfied:Yes <<<<<<<<<<<<
Top Secret:Yes <<<<<<<<<<<<
Encrypted:Yes <<<<<<<<<<<<

In behalf of the Neimoidian goverment and as head of Defence&Military Ministry i ask you to come on Cato Neimoidia as soon as possible if you wish to make a deal with our goverment that will get you huge founds.We have a group we want to destroy and want your help combined with our forces.You will handle elegant matters if you agree to come and take over the job but you will act under our leader possibly.

Regards,S.Mak,Defence&Military Minister
================================================================================================================================================
Warning:Duel scene with blood and scary images follows.Read with your own will.

Leroy took of his cape to have better flexibility.The other man dressed in black and red smiled as he took of his virbrosword.They were both in the roof of a round bulding with some Neimoidians looking up at them.''You will die now!''As the Lizzard burst in running toward Leroy who jumped above him and landed with a double roll behind him.

''It is not so easy....Elegant you must be''As Leroy smiled and in the meanwhile the Lizzard had turned facing him again.The Lesdraid started hiting his sword with the Gunray fanatic and soon they were both very near and their blades locked.''You serve the Tyrants!You will die like them....''The Red Lizzard shouted.Then Leroy took a step backwords getting his blade of the lock and burst in multipale attacks with rage against the other fighter.In the end of this twist Leroy cut the right hand of the fanatic and his sword was in the young assasin's hands.''How quicky the roles change eh?''He released his irony,before getting to kill him though with one hand still attached to his body and liying on the ground the fanatic took of a blaster and started shouting at Leroy who jumped to the skyes to avoid the shots and landed behing him cutting his leg als off from knee and down.He then took of his facial covering revealing a marvelous face but cold without feeligns in the same time.''This is the man who will kill you Leroy Lesdraid working for the goverment.''As the other looked in despair before having his head cut of from the mouth and above.It was Leroy's costum to give the icon of his office only to the people he would kill.

He took his cape on again infornt of the terrifing civlians and stubbed the head in the fanatics sword leaving it on common view and getting of the roof quickly as he lost in the swadows.
=============================================================================================================================================

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

coronhorn
Lord Defender

Post by coronhorn » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:45 pm

Nemodian System, Outer Approach
The Voidhawk, Bridge

Revan Darklight sat quietly as the Voidhawk made it's reversion from hyperspace, as the stars outside the forward viewports of the converted diplomatic cruiser oriented themselves to the ship he studied the small tactical holo that the ship's recently upgraded scanners were returning, the detail was an order of magnatude above what the old systems were capable of and he had to admit the upgrades would be worth every cred they'd been traded for, he could see every sensor in the system that was trained on him and where those arrays were located at,

"Tactical?"

"There's a small fleet of warships in system but our databanks identify them all as old clonewars era designs but the scans are telling us they're all of very recent manufacture. Sir these new systems are wizard sir..."

"While the entusiasm is appreciated private lets keep our eyes on the ball."

"Yes sir, they're painting us sir but none of thier weapons have budged a micro-meter."

"Understood, inform me immediately if that changes. Comms, open a channel to local space control and transmit the landing codes I'm sending to you now."

"Aye sir." Came the Rodian's reply in huttese followed a few minutes later by the response, "We have a reply with cooridnates. feeding them to navigation and tactical."

"It's a medium sized landing pad sir, registers as private with owners information with held. No detectable weapons implacements though the scans are showing abnormally high power readings so they're likely concealed." the young man at the tactical station grinned, "The new systems are predicting the most probably locations of the emplacements based on scans of the structure and power readings."

Worth every penny Revan thought to himself, "Take us in. Have the point defence gunners stay on alert."
-David W aka Coronhorn... A ghost of Exodus past...
The Lost Holocron

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:59 am

JohnL wrote:This is Neimoidia control.You are waited and have permission to land on Hangar R-4 on High Rulling Council HDs.We sent you the coordinates of the hangar and the HD.The voice came from the other side of the comm.The Interior and Company Delegate Rune Kaatranay was informed to wait the Muir Representative to the hangar meanwhile.
Hangar R-4

The Muir shuttle and two Razor-class Interceptor escorts had landed. The shuttle itself had it's boarding ramp lowered and Sarithe Muir stood at the bottom of it with two Muir SpecOps soldiers, waiting to meet with the Neimodian diplomat, whoever it happened to be.

OOC: Was busy with National Guard, was just able to get to this, my bad, JohnL

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:42 pm

The Minister of Military and Defence himself reached the platform where the Voidhawks have landed.He was along with 15 Magna Guards and Leroy Lesdraid who had just gave him the report about the duel incidents with the Red Lizzards.The Minister was tight between the Magna Guards and his assasin known in the whole Inner and Mid Rim and also sniper-riffles droids were in the areas near the landing bay.No one knew what a merc group can do before you pay.Thats why they had all those protection measurements.

He would walk slowly towards the ship and the ramp would open.He would take a step back and look at Leroy then signed the Magna Guards to be ready.He then smield and approached.''Greetings....''

==========================================================================================================================================
Rune Kaatranay was still the man for the buisness talks especially now that the whole T.F. board executives were in a meeting.He would approach the ramp smiling with some Magna Guards near him.

''Salutions honourable representatives of Muir...''

(OCC NOTE-BEEN IN A HURRY GUYS SORRY!)

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:48 pm

"Greetings to you, as well." Sarithe said. "My name is Sarithe Muir, the Duchess of the House of Muir. To whom do I have the pleasure of speaking with?" She asked.

coronhorn
Lord Defender

Post by coronhorn » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:59 pm

Revan sealed his buy'ce as he and his lieutenant stopped at the top of the ramp, as the old helmet's systems came up he blinked open the tactical channel,

"What's our welcoming party look like?"

"Two biologicals and 15 inorganics, beskar'ad ruug'la but one of the biologicals is armed and has a jacket thick as my arm."

"tsikador!" Revan grunted as the ramp dropped and the hatchway slide back into the bulkhead, the two heavily armed and armored men strode down the gangplank towards the group waiting on them. Most of thier armor was composed of plastisteel plates that were currently white the full members of the troop wore blue high-density beskar chest plates that were identical to the white plastisteel ones that the new recruits sported in every way except color. The helmets, and indeed the general pattern of the armor was that of the old Mark III Katarn-class commando armor with the Chest plates being the single major deviation. Revan couldn't help but smile behind the veil of his bucket at what teh scene must look like,

"We gotta look like something straight out of the frelling clone wars." he lieutenant remarked with the hint of a chuckle over their suit comms.

The two men came to a halt a few meters away from the mass of droids and the Nemodian delegation, Revan cradled his heavily modified Blas-Tech T-21 across his chest his hand resting plainly along the upper side of the weapon. the size of the weapon along usually did a fairly good job of laying out who he was and what he was all about, he and Wraith stood there in front of the party silent as for a full minute before the nemodian finally worked up the courage to speak,

"Greetings..." but that was as far as Revan let him get having won the war of wills, he voice cut through the nemodians with it's heavily synthesized base heavy tones,

"Let's get this straight up front, we're not friends, we don't care what your cause is or what the target's cause is, we care about credits end of story. As long as yours are good things will go well, that said there are a few ground rules you need to be aware of. First one is we don't kill unarmed civilians, ever, your people can do whatever they want but the first time you even imply it we walk. Second is there are no secrets, you tell us EVERYTHING we need to know upfront and WE determine what we need to know. Third, payment is upfront and non-refundable. Lastly, if we ever discover you've broken one of these rules your life will be forfeit, there will be no where you can hide from us. Do we have an understanding? If we don't we'll just get back on our ship and be on our merry way..."

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:20 am

Rune Kaatranay knew he was demised from his old position,he knew that his betrayal could be his death sentence signature but he knew that as long as he was Delegate for Interior&Companies he had to do his job right and to the letter on his best of his abilities.

''The pleasure is all mine Duchess Sarithe Muir,i am Rune Kaatranay Interior and Companies Delegate for the Neimoidian Goverment body of the Trade Monarchy,long title your highness i know......''As he tried to smile after he kissed her hand for respect.

''I think it is not polite to keep you here in the hangars,should we get going to my office on the HDs?It is located in the former Nute Gunray Citadel,it will take us some minutes to be on the golden armchairs with wine on our hands,if you drink.''As he signed the Magna Guards to move on and smiled at her extending the way pointing the road to the HDs and his office.
======================================================================================================================================
Sentron Mak was kinda frozen at the listening of his words.He knew their reputation but the live contact gave him even more determination to hire them and help his cause wipe out the Red Lizzards.He couldnt speak to them though because he knew how to reply to politians and not people of the street we can say.Leroy with his black cape to the knees and his black facian covering leaving only his eyes open looked at the Minister and took a step forward to speak for him.Before he could speak though Mak interfeared.

''I will also get to the point.I acept your terms and so the Neimoidia goverment does with me.We do not want to kill civialns but criminal terrorists.But we have our terms also.You will get paid to do the job our commander instructs you to do and this is not killing civialns.Our friend from here will be your boss on this whole campaign.And with the word boss,leader call it as you like you fight with him under him and according to his wills.Of course you will be not be part of a full scale battle but for more sneaky missions.All this are essential for the whole operation and its success.''

He would then point the way to his office with the Magna Guards really close to him.''If you agree to our terms also we can go to my office to give you every detail and info you need to know....Of course Neimoidians are highly known for their generous feelings to the people who help us...ask MedStar about the donation we will give them...The money will be given before the campaign and will be in a white blank check...meaning you fill the number and the digits.''

He would smile evily and putter Leroy in the shoulder.''Go ahead to my office....''As the young man in black cape turned and leaved to his office and quickly got lost in the dark.''Should we get going then?''

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

coronhorn
Lord Defender

Post by coronhorn » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:54 am

"Lead the way." Revan replied motioning with his free hand, switching to their private encrypted frequency with a glance and blink, "Work me up a package on the assassin for when we return and have Slim start analysing the local comm traffic."

"All of it sir?"

"All of it, secured and clear, start looking for patterns. Also institute internal comms isolation reoutines on the ship, I don't want anyone eavesdropping on us."

"Understood sir."

The Channel clicked closed and the two heavily armed and armored troopers followed along in the general's wake surrounded by the cadre of droids,

"These frogs seem a little paranoid to you sir?" came a question from his Liutenant over thier secure laser link.

"Wouldn't you be if you'd just pulled the kind of coupe they just did?"

"Point taken sir."

The whole conversation was ofcourse completely unheard by the rest of the world, there were on occassion tremendous advantages to a good buy'ce.

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:48 pm

After some minutes of walking the team of Magnas Lesdraide Mak and the Voidhawks leader reached the Minister's office and the tall Neimoidian signed the guards to remain outside of the room,infact 15 Magna Guards could never protect Mak better than Lesdraid alone.

The Minister shut down and pointed to an open chair on the Voidhawk captain.He then motioned Lesdraid to sit by the door and he looked at the visitor as he pured some Corellian Whiskey in his glass.''So are you aware with the whole situation of our system?We had a big show on GNN for our new start?At least you must know some things for the whole incident wih the Red Lizzards?''As he looked at him and then to Lesdraid and back to the Voidhwak.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:09 pm

"I'm a Bothan, Mr. Kaatranay. Titles come with the territory." The woman said. "Interesting choice, to use Magna guards. I guess you all are not too concerned with any connotation that they may have." She added as they started their journey.

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:49 pm

After that said Kaatranay smiled and looked at the Magna Guards.''We thought it would be a nostalgic choice...Nostalgic from an age that has past and will never return...Beutifull droids though...powerfull....''He said and after some minutes of walking they reached his office and only one Magna Guard remained in the room.

After that a protocol droid shivering metal colour entered the luxurious office with vevlet walls.It sipped some Corellian Whisky in a bottle and Neimoidian wine on another one.''You chose what you like...''Kaatranay said and the protocol droid left.

''Did you had a fine trip my Lady?I think you heard everything about Neimoidia's current situation on GNN...they had a big show for us...''Kaatranay said and drunk some whiskey from Corellia.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:08 pm

Sarithe took a sip of the Neimoidian wine. "My trip was fine." She said. "The blur of hyperspace was...a blur." The bothan said. "I did actually catch the GNN piece. It was good, actually."

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:25 am

Kaatranay smiled and he looked at the Magna guard then back at the Bothan.''Well...you are here for buisness arent you milday?We called you as a caretaker NRC and you find us as the permant goverment.The Trade Federation board is having its first meeting in the space above us...See in the distance this Lukrehulk?''As he pointed out of the window to the hailfire.

''If our negotiations go well...you can be there shortly.Our intention is to build a strong relationship with the Muir Comwealth and all the companies and commereces the Muir House has.In return you will have our assistance and the Trade Federation by your side....''He smiled and sipped some wine waiting for her reply.

=============================================================================================================================================

Lork Durd was in his office working over some documents and waiting updates from Viceroy,from Kaatranay and from Mak.But he got an update via holoprojector transmission by Judgement and Order Undersecretary Valerius Filius.Durd knew it was something out of programm and started worrying in the first look of the image out of the holoprojector.

''Valerious!Had happened?I think we had a meeting tommorow.....it something terribly wrong?I know you are a man of schedule....''He said with his voice having the Neimoidia upset tone.

''Infact yes as Undersecretary of Order i have to anounce you some thing before you see them on HoloNews.The Red Lizzards according to our report have moved on Kaantay down on Neimoidia protesting like wild beasts.We are senting about 6,000 Droids and 100 Officers at the Capital,i have not the permission from Minister Mak but i think you can give me that freedom.It is critical position sir.They are in the big square of Kaantay,about 50,000 people from who we believ only 1000 are Red Lizzards...but they manage to get the crowd by their side....''

''So they begin the end game...Mak has to finish with Voidhawks and with Lesdraid and begin the operations down there...You also sent the garrison...the Order Droids though for now not the battle droids...I fear the worst on this...What they are saying in their protests?''

''GUNRAY GUNRAY THE LAST LEADER!NO ONE BUT HIM SHALL RULE!TYRANS YOU WILL BE PUNISHED FOR YOUR DISREPECT TO THE PEOPLE!DOWN WITH THE MONARCHY!''Filius transmitted the video of the shouting this just moments ago.

''I want you here to look at the events together...Once Mak is here and Voidhwaks and Lesdraid take action we will sent B1-Droids if the thing gets more worst...i think BIS gave us a first part of the order today...i mean we have the power right?''

''Affermative sir,we have the power you asked.I will sent the force droids just to keep the things in peacefull protest until Voidhawks and Lesdraid go with the Battle Droids to end the game of Red Lizzards.''

''But they will only kill them,,the leadership...not innocents...I trust Leroy,he will command them the correct way...Get in touch with Rodnerus...i want him fr some financial matters after all this is over....''

''It will be done Sir,''As Filius closed the transmission and Durd approached the window to look at Neimoidia,the biggest crisis of his reign was about to begin..would he be victorious and wipe out this problem for his goverment?
==========================================================================================================================================

(OCC NOTE-Coronhorn...fell free to reply and get the meeting with Mak over s Lesdraid and Voidhawks begin their plans of action.Consider Mak said everything to them bout the situation IC and we can proceed in end of that meeting.Thanks)

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:20 am

"Rebuilt the Trade Federation." Sarithe said with a smile. Surprise was something that she had been well trained in how to show, especially when it wasn't true surprise. This then, was a classic example for her of what that was. "I suppose then that these talks that we will have will be incredibly important to both of our organizations." She said. It made something that had happened only a short while ago on Geonosis make that much more sense. The intelligence data had been there and now it was time to collate everything to get a clear view on just what was going on.

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:07 am

''Of course milady,they are prominent...we can say it is the first phase of contacts to have a fruitfull partnership.''He then sipped some more of his glass and saw a messege in his data pad but tried not to show that he was upset about something.Red Lizzard report reached him also.He continued like nothing was happening.

''I suggest we start by your side,what parts of the Muir Commorwealth you want to particiapte in the Trade Federation?I mean you have many companies in your House and i should like to know around which areas we will move..''

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:14 am

"All of the Muir owned companies are subsidiaries of the Muir Corporation. We should probably rename it at some point to reflect that, but as it stands, everything you do, you would do with the Muir Corporation." She said. "I came prepared in that regard. The Muir are very protective of the territory that we control, but that does not mean that we are not open to trade partners. We have set up a number of different systems as trade systems. They are the points of entry for all freight, cargo, anything like that, that enters Muir space. From there, the cargo is taken to it's eventual destination. This way," She said with a small smile, "we've kept a number of our coordinates hidden and secure, because of the unique nature of the sector that we control."

This was in regards to the main sector of space that the Muir controlled, not the other systems.

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:00 pm

The Ministers of Defences&Military along with the Undersecretary of Order and Judgement entered the Trade Monarch's office to have a meeting with him after his request on the subject of the presence of the Red Lizzards in the capital,Kaantay.

The De Facto Leader of all Neimoidians signed them to have sits and proceed to the point without any means of hospitality since everyne in the room were known and friends with each other.''Report the current situation of Kaantay,please Sentron....''Durd said to S.Mak Miniter of Defences&Military.

Mak took a deep breath because the last events and updates on Durd's question were dramatic.''Kaantay is under their control sir,i am trully and deeply sorry to report this but about 1000 Red Lizzards have take over the capital and have some citizens with them also.The last makes the situation even more complex.I afraid we might have a riot and even a rebellion against our resime.Undersecretary Filius can inform you on the excact situation since its his area.''As he motioned Filius to complete and go furthermore in his words.

Filius opened a holoprojector on the desk and started explaining the current situation of Kaantay.''We see my lord that the wall around Kaantay ara from heavy still from Clone Wars Era and about 10 meters tall.It is difficult for our droids to clib it or break it.We must find a way to sneak in from inside and open the 3 gates around the round builded city so our garrison will enter and wipe out the Red Lizzards.''Mak stopped him and spoke.

''There the action of Lesdraid and Voidhawks begin.They will sneak in,first assasinate Sib Hark and the rest of high profile Red Lizzards then open the gates and then their role will be sucessfull.After this our droids will clear the 1000 Red Lizzards,or what the Voidhawks and Lesdraid will have leave alive and might go against some citizen,not innocents though but Red Lizzards allies.''The Durd spoke.

''You have official order to do all this.They have take over Kaantay and this is a terrorist action.We are lucky they are not holding prisoners.Then Versetillor will make a propaganda announcement and the whole opposition against us will be over.Then we will be able to deal with the NR,lift officially the quarantine and ask our Senate office back again.....You can go gentlemen and i wai full report on what will happen.....''As they bowed deeply and turned against him and left the office as Mak sent Lesdraid a note about the whole Kaantay situation.

============================================================================================================================================

Leroy's Lesdraid Penthouse,Near Goverment HDs-Some moments later

Lesdraid had lead the Voidhawks to his big appartment and finally removed his cape from his face but holded on the facial hood.He never allowed anyone but his victims to see his face and his girl ofcourse.He left them sit on the couches and served them with some Corellian Whisky.After he got the messege from Durd got straight to the point.

He sat in a chair and opened a holoprojector on the table and started speaking mostly looking towards the Voidhawk captain direction.''This is Kaantay the capital of Neimoidia and of the whole system,even though it is not something so important since everything are happening on the Purse Worlds it is a matter of principa.It is the capital.Builded in round shape of a circle has walls of stll about 10 meters high all around and 3 doors north,west and sout.''He drunk a first glass of whiskey and refilled.

''The Red Lizzards,the group Mak spoke you about started there with peacefull protests and now have the city under their control.Our droids cant climb or destroy the walls.They are about 1000 with their Leadership inside and near the big Palace of all Neimoidians.Our part comes here.We must sneak in some way kill their leadership openthe gates and leave our droids wipe out all of them and the few citizens that help them.They have no prisoners or hostiges for our good luck.

The Trade Federation Viceroy and the fleet will hold them from space so no one will escape.''He then pointed at the walls.''Any ideas on how to sneak in without being seen go kill their leaders and open the doors also sneaking?''He said looking at all of them.

===========================================================================================================================================

Kaatranay looked at her smiling.He knew Muir could be a powerfull ally especially with all their sub-companies under Muir Corporation.''So milday tell me...what kind of treaties you wish to make with the Trade Federation and the Neimoidian goverment?To make your reply easier.

''We can sign trade deals,defence packs and everythign else you wsh according to what from Muir Corporation will deal with.Which sector and company,product and trade shipment.Also as we done with Jade Empire we will have to build one or two non-military bases inside your system in positions you wish so we can have our fleet there,the fleet that will serve our treaties and protect our interests from smugglers and pirates of any kind.''He said looking at her.He knew the real negotiations were about to start.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:55 am

Sarithe shook her head slowly. "I can not allow you to have any fleet presence within Muir space. There will be designated trade points where Trade Federation vessels will drop off cargo, and pick up cargo. From there, Muir vessels and Muir companies will handle the freight within Corporation territory. Because these trade points are the only authorized ones for outside use, they are heavily guarded and do not suffer attack from pirates or anyone of that nature." She said.

coronhorn
Lord Defender

Post by coronhorn » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:47 pm

Revan canted his head slightly at the rather rediculous question from the supposedly master assassin in front of him, when he spoke his voice was dripping with so much sarcasm it probably wasn't totally filtered out by his buy'ce's vox,

"Do we look like we sneak anywhere?"

He let the comment hang in the air for a few tics and then continued, "I assume you know the location of the rebel leaders in the city? If you do we go in fast and hard and level anyone that gets in our way. If you don't you'll sort it out and then we'll go in, if we have to do the leg work our fee doubles."

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:43 am

ANA News Emergency Show

''We are sorry to interrupt your live programm but we will go live to the Press Office of the Goverment to hear the Press Representative Regiae Versetillor.''
Fellow Neimoidians,Duros and offworlders in the Neimoida&Purse Worlds system,

i come before you today to deliver you and anounce you a very sad anouncement about our city,our capital Kaantay on Neimoidia.The city is under Red Lizzards control and no official troops of the goverment are inside.This terrorist group entered the city as peacefull protesters and when they made sure the garrisson we had there was limited,because we never waited an attack on Neimoidia but most we were waiting an attack on Cato Neimoidia,they killed them closed the gates and declared the city under their control with the help of some citizens also....

Reports indicate that they are approximately 1000 Red Lizzards,their Leadership and about 5000 citizens helping them.Sib Hark,his group and everyone who helps them is considered a traitor against the Trade Monarchy and against the law as the Undersecretaty of Judgement&Order Valerius Filius said.But the Goverment,the ligit official goverment of the system will take action immediate and i will explain.

After the order of Sentron Mak,Minister of Military and Defences and the permission of his highness the Trade Monarch himself a garrison of droids is being sent to Neimoidia on this moment.Also 5 Luckrehulks from Viceroy's order will protect the space above Kaantay so none of the traitors escape the hand of the law.As Minister Mak and Undersecretary Filius indicated to me moments earlier who ever is found helping the R.L. will be captured and killed if he resists.

I will close with the following words,the Rulling Council of the Trade Monarch is the ligit goverment of the people of Neimoidia&Purse Worlds and who ever thinks the opposite and commits actions able to be punished by the laws will be punished.Hail Trade Monarch.Thank you very much for your attention.
''This were the words of the Press Represetative Versetillor who made clear that an operation to siege and re-take Kaantay is being worked out at this moments.And now we will have a connection by holoprojector with our reporter inside Kaantay.''
The situation inside Kaantay is tragic.Riots have spread throughout the city and the Red Lizzards do not even try to stop the people who are in favor of them fight with the Loyalists.Sib Hark and his councellors are closed in the Palace of All Neimoidians in the center plaza and each gate around the walls of the round city Kaantay is watched by 200 Red Lizzards.The overall power of Red Lizzards i will have to sa PR Versetillor is wrong are about 9000 with the people helping them.

I am seeing the Luchrehulks of the T.F. he said will be above the city and some transporters are landing B-1 and B-2 Droids and some Magna Guards.It will be interesting to see who the commander will be and what the plan of action is....we will be in touch always with the center studio but i can indicate that there are about 15.000 Droids in summary approximately.No reaction from inside the city.I have nothing else to say and i will close now as the holoprojector is fading and the signal is weak...Reporter...../////for the.....///Na
''Thank you for the report inside the city.I think we all have a clear image now about the situation in the capital.We will keep informing you with emergency bulletins.Thank you for watching the emergency news and we continue to the live programm.''

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<=============================================>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

MOMENTS LATER ON LEROY'S APPARTMENT

The Emergency show was attended by the Voidhawks and Leroy after the Voidhawk captain words and after the ANA closed the connection Leroy turned and faced all of them.''My job is to sneak Captain,i am an assasin not a soldier to go and kill everyone in my way.Thats the quality that seperates us from the droid.I do the job the droids that are sent on Kaantay at the moment cant do.I do not fight,i assasinate certain people and my job is to assasinate Sib Hark and his followers.Your job is to follow me....you agreed to that before the Goverment officials.

The droids cant climbe the walls and we are too few to fight 9.000 armed people inside.I need Hark dead first and then the gates opened for the droids to enter...they cant climb the walls....Once the doors are open they will kill everyone in their path....

Your job is to make me enter the city with the least noise and attention i can have.Also you will go with me up to the Palace again sneaking and we will kill the Leadership,then...we wil open the gates by killing people all around that guarding them one by one and let the droids in,the last part is your field of action i think.To summarize...we will get in assasinate....kill....open the gates...and the rest that will be alive after our work will be killed by the droids.This is the job we are paid to do and the plan of action.The suggestion i need from you is how to clib the walls...or demolition a part of them quitely and enter the city along with your team...Whats your means,equipement and how we can move?''As he looked at them and smiled evily,drunk another 2 glasses of whiskey from Corellia.''Be bad people...think cunning and we will get there....''

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<=============================================>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kaatranay smiled at her and sighed.''This is a subject you will have to disguss with the Viceroy then milady...but lets finish our part of talks and deal.What companies will interact with T.F.?What our treaties signed you prefer to be....maybe a defene pack also and finnally what you seek from our partnership...after all this questions are answered i will sent you wth first deal to Viceroy to seal it.''As he sipped some of his wine and smiled.

''Of course to help you a little and make my questions more specific...i want excact names of the compaines under Muir Corporation will deal with...what we will do with each...and the treaties will be only trade or also defencive between our sides?''

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

coronhorn
Lord Defender

Post by coronhorn » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:47 pm

Revan studied the virtual holo of the city that he'd had Tweeter send to his heads up display from back on the Hawk,

"The city is walled up just like he said" she continued over the comm-link, "No esay in and outs over those monsters, we could hope the wall easy with our jump-packs but they want quiet. Scans are showing minimal air-cover so we could drop in from altitude but that carries with it a significant risk of detection and death from the drones they've rewired. Our best shot boss is to go low, I found an old set of blue-prints sitting around on the net, there's an extensive utility tunnel system that runs under most of the system."

"What good does that do us since we're on the outside?" Revan scowled as the image of the blue-prints replaced the map of the city or rather appeared below it with the city fading out considerably, the image focused on a section tunnels that extended out beneath the walls of the city,

"These date back to the end of the clonewars, seems Nute Gunray had plans to expand the city some before Darth Vader got ahold of him."

"Access?"

"Here." The holo zoomed to show one of the min channels from the old tunnels roughly 3 meters deep, "We punch a hole down and walk in, there's a single pressure door at the walls that'll have be cut open."

"Resistance?"

"Should be minimal sir, this particular system hasn't been used since ole Nute was breathing."

"Good work Tweet, I'll make sure there's a bonus in your next dispersal."

"Roadie found the original sir."

"Then there'll be a bonus in his too."

Revan turned his attention back to the assassin who looked like he was getting nervous, he couldn't blame it, he'd been for all intents and purposes just spent the intervening time being silently stared down by a 2 meter plus heavily armored trooper,

"You want quiet, going over over the wall is out, so we'll just go under." Reven blinked at the controls of his HUD and activated the small holo-projector located on his shoulder, it was displaying the tunnel system underneath the city, with a glance it zoomed in on the entry point they'd selected, "Just before sun down have your forces assault this quadrant of the city wall, in the process ensure that a hole three and half meters deep gets blown in the earth here. Once that's done have your forces pull back and initiate another assault on one of the sectors on the OTHER side of the city. Once that begins infiltrate the city using these tunnels, they should allow us to move to our targets almost completely unnoticed. By the time your rebels realize we're even there their leadership will be joining their beloved Nute in the Force. We should be able to use the the tunnels to move from there to the secondary targets while the whole city falls into chaos."

Revan paused and studied the other being's vitals as it's eyes studied the holo in front of him, "Satisfactorily quiet and sneaky enough for you?"

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:10 pm

Leroy nodded in agreement and opened his commlink to reach the droid commander on the surface of Neimoidia.Once the signal would catch the commander Lesdraid started speaking.

''Droid Commander DX-3491 this is Leroy Lesdraid in behalf of Minister of MIlitary&Defences Sentron Mak.I am you superior for this campaign.Am i making my self understandable?''

''Roger roger sir.What is your biddings?''

''First i would like to know the condition down there.''As Leroy looked at the others and signed to listen carefully.

''We have landed sir.We are 15.000,B1-Type Battle Drids Droids are 9.000,B2-Type Super Battle Droids are 5.000,IG-100 Magna Guards are 500 Units and we have other form of droids sent by the Ministry and the Trade Federation.We are waiting in a safe distance waiting orders.We look at the center gate of the city.''

Leroy sighed and spoke.''Spare me the mumble jumble commander....i do not wish to know every time of droid you have there...listen...i will be there shortly...When i will come i will sent you the coordinates i am and i want a small group of droids,about 100 to attack on the walls at that coordinates.''He closed the commlink for a moment and spoke to the others in the room.''That way the turboblasters will charge and we will have our holes.He reopened the transmission.''Is this understood Commander?''

''Sir yes sir.I wait the coordinates to come and execute your order.''

As Leroy closed the commlink and left the Hawks in the room waiting as he got in his bedroom.He wore his black cape put on his hood and even put on an armor for any case...not very heavy though.He also took his blaster pistols an vibroswords and blades.He then came out and smiled at them.

''Shall we get going?Sun down is not so far...This are the coordinates we can land near Kaantay and remain undetacted.We go there with your ship?If yes...lead the way..''

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

coronhorn
Lord Defender

Post by coronhorn » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:24 pm

Revan nodded and the motioned to the doorway, "Our ship is ready and waiting where it landed, we can depart as soon we get on board assume you can get us clearance."

The small group retraced it's previous path this time without the overly cumbersome cadre of droids, when they boarded the ship again it was indeed ready to go, Revan showed Leroy to the comm station so that he could get them cleared to operate...
The Lost Holocron

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:51 pm

Lesdraid came near the comm and opened the transmission to the HDs of the Goverment.

''This is Voidhawks and L.Lesraid.We are departing towards those coordinates near Kaantay and we request permission to pass through the blockade on Neimoidia.

''Have the best luck you have clearence.''
A voice came from the other side of the comm transmission.

''Thank you,roger roger we will have updates soon.''

As he gave the sign to the rest to depart and put the ship on the space.When that was made he came in contact with the Luckrehulks,5 at the number,around Neimoidia which had formaded a some kind of light blockade presence only near Kaantay.

''Look at this babies...they will be if not already all over the galaxy once again.''Leroy said to Revan and then opened the comm once again.

Lesdraid here along with the Voidhawks Neimoidian blockade.We are waited i think and we have permission to pass through.''

''You are clear.''

''Thank you we pass near you and to Kaantay right away.''

After some minutes they finally landed about 20 Km distance to Kaantay in a hill they could see the city.Leroy turned at Revan and pointed the right flank of the walls.''I will indicate them to strike there and then move to the left since they are in the middle.''As he stopped speaking pointing to the droids formation.Revan nodded and Leroy opened his comm link once again.Sun down was coming.

''Droid Commander,we landed i give you the coordinates to strike after your troops finish the job we want them to do there...sacrifice for the goverment move about 1000 Droid units to the left flank of the walls for diversion as we sneak inside the city.I want also the droids that will go now to stand in his coordinates.''As she sent him the excact place where they wanted to shape a hole and enter the tunnels.

''Roger roger sir....We are moving...i account you see us.''

''Proceed.''Leroy said and sat there along the other looking at the droids.
''Droids you are chosen to fall for the Goverment...proceed in the right flank of the walls sector 9 meter 10.You will stand there make your self seen and then they will reply in arms.''

As the about 100 droids move to their destruction and stood near the walls just above the tunnel.Then some R.L. guards saw them from above and contacted the main tower of the walls in the right side.

''This is Right Flank Sector 9.We see some droids coming closer.A turboblaster hit from you in their position would be a very good gift.''They said and a huge shot from a turboblaster came towards the droids direction and left nothibg behind after the big BOOOMMM but a hole leading to the tunnels.

''Droids you move to the left flank.1000 of you....The commander said looking via the byonicles and then opened his comm.''Commander Lesdraid we done what you said.Our droids move to the left flank at this moment.You can proceed.''

''Thank you...continue yur efforts on the left side.I want all their attention there.''A thing that would happen and then Leroy looked at the others.''This is were the fun begins...Should we proceed?The hole we need is ready and their attention is on the completely other side.The tower with the turboblaste also cannot see Sector 9 unless someone inform them...and all guards move towards the left side.....

We proceed?''As he said and pointed the way at the Hawks.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:02 pm

Sarithe reached into her pocket and pulled out a small datapad. Tapping away, she listed the subsidiaries that would be working with the Trade Federation. There were two big ones that Sarithe listed, Zanra Mining/Refining Corporation and Muir Robotics. "Here." She said, handing him a datacard with the pertinent information on there. "These are the ones that we're willing to start this relationship with. If the business that we have works well for both of us, in the future, we'll be able to sign more contracts. Does that work for you?" She asked.

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:09 am

Kaatranay crossed his hands around his cheast and smiled at her.''This suits perfectly,it can be a very good start between our relations.Of course we will have a trde treatie and you are not getting any stocks of the T.F. for now...I wish to give you this papers..''As he opened a box and got out 4 papers.

''By signing this you agree with trade treaties between our companies and you are being re-directed to the Viceroy for further talks on how to make and move the deal.You will be over with me.''He said joking as he signed the paper from the Goverment side and pushed it at her direction.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:24 pm

Sarithe signed the pertinent documents after reading them and making sure that they were indeed what the Neimoidian had said that it was.

OOC: Not much to do, to be honest.
Everyone knows "Pops and Junior = #Ratings"
Everyone knows "Cazzik and Mir = #Wynning"
#Valkob4Life

Your Reigning, Defending EFL Champion
2x EFL Champion (2014, 2017)

coronhorn
Lord Defender

Post by coronhorn » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:16 pm

Perimeter Around Kaantay_______________________________________

Revan's visor scanned the battlefield between them and the city walls, it easily identified the massive crater that the turbolaser had bored into the earth. Turning his attentions to the wall the recently upgraded threat assessment packages they'd been equipped with by the Artemis Institute techs. There were 3 beings each armed with blaster carbines, he blinked open the squad frequency which for the time included a ear piece that the Nemodian assassin was wearing,

"We have three marks on the wall still, everyone make sure your stealth gear is active," he blinked a target indicator over the hole in the earth, "Make your way to the rally point alpha. Only engage if detection is imminent."

Across the arch of the preimeiter the hawks began moving into the engagement zone in groups of three, Revan's group considted of himself, the assassin and one of the newest members of the Hawks,

"Probie, point."

The you irrodian nodded and moved ahead of them into the zone, his weapon raised to his shoulder and scanning the ridge, glancing left and right he could see the electronically overlaid outlines of his people as they moved across the battlefield, their small group was the third to reach the hole, Scatter was on overwatch keeping an eye on the wall,

"Boss we've got an issue." Specter added over the squad link, Revan descended into the hole, his visor automatically flipping over to night-vision and then thermal enhanced, he found Specter and his squad at the bottom of the hole, "Sniffer is registering biologicals down there; showing nemodian as well as human, twi'lek, and something else that's near-human. There's traces of tiberian gas as well but not enough for more than a couple blasters to be present."

Revan reached behind his back and pulled one of the small recon droids he kept there from it's holster and thumbed it to life. The small sphere bobbed into the air and then dropped down into the hole, it's video stream resolving in the upper right corner of his HUD, something sprinted deeper into the catacomb away from the droid several dirty faces flashed through the field of view before a flash of light and the feed dropped off,

"At least one blaster and someone who knows how to use it." Revan added, "But they look like civilians maybe refugees."

Revan glanced at assassin, "Do you know anything about refugee or illegal populations in the city?"

The assassin shook his head,

"Ok, non-lethals then. Go in three, stun grenades and rounds."

Specter and Wraith nodded and dropped into the hole, two bright blue flashes were followed by a string of blue and a single red one,

"Clear!" came the reply over the static of the link, Revan dropped into the hole and brought up his rifle, at the end of the tunnel were the unconcious forms of nearly a dozen beings, scattered on the durracreet floors were a matching number of pallets. These people were living here, he was sure there was likely more to the story but right now it didn't matter,

"Secure the civies with stun cuffs." Revan ordered as he moved down the hall towards the door, it was cracked open already and braced with a rather large piece of dura-steel pipe, "Torch, get down here and get this door open!"

Back at the other end of the tunnel another trio of armored beings dropped through the hole and one of the men who's armor was tinged red and with faint flames painted on it, he stepped up to the door and seemed to give it a cursory glance then pulled a small plasma torch from somewhere on his person and a cylindrical double jack , "The door's mechanism is in good shape, I'll have this open in a flash boss."

He slotted the jack into the opening and activated it, the two ends expanded out to the edges of the door then he torched the ends of the pipe, there was an audible pop and the jack pressed the doors apart. Revan smirked behind his helmet,

"Alright hawks, let's move, keep an eye on those scanners. Where there's one huddle of a refugees there's likely more. Stun rounds only unless they're Red Lizards. Probie, you and Flyer stay here and secure our exit."

With that the nine Voidhawks and one assassin disappeared into the tunnels...

OOC: I leave the trip there to you John, any resistence can be dealt with accordingly.
The Lost Holocron

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:55 am

Lesdraid took up his nightvision googles and wore them in the only not covered with cape or hood part of his face leaving nothing from flesh in sight.He came first in the line as the tunnes couldnt fit more than 3 people maximum in a straight row and he left the Hawks following with Revan behind him.He had some stunt gas bombs with him in case they would find more refugees and deal with them accordigally.Leroy was dressed in all black and it was hard to even notice him around without nightvision googles and heat counters googles.

After some minutes of walking he turned back and motioned Revan and his mean to go right in the two subtunnels ahead of them.''From there and as the plans instruct us we will move from the right subtunnel walks for about 1km and then reach the exit from above to the city.More info we will speak about there.''As he continue walking but stopped and raised his hand to the others at one moment.

''More refugees ahead...you hear the talks?Yes...darn Minister should have inform me about them....I will go you wait here.''He left them there waiting and he climbed one pipe up to the top of the tunnel wall and carefully moved to the area above the refugees.He noticed some twi'lek prostitutes and some Duros sitting around a small fire.''Sweet dreams...''He whispered and dropped the stunn gas bomb and with minutes after the gast would go away he would see about 10 people sleeping and the fire dead now.

He then returned back to the Hawks and remarked.''I do not think we will find more of their kind in the rest 1km we have to pass.And this was the accurete truth.But some meters before the exit of the tunnels they noticed about 10 Red Lizzards guarding the exit and Leroy looked at Revan who motioned him with his rifle in his hands to step forward they would do the same and kill the guards.Within moments the 9 Hawks with their blasters and rifles gave cover to Lesdraid by exchanging shots with the Red Lizzards guards and as he reached the 5 remaining,the other 5 were killed by the Hawks,took out two elegant viborswords stubbed the one in the heart cut the head of the other throw the other vbrosword to the others stomach and as he would come close by double jumpe at the last a shot by the opponents rifle hit him in the right arm and then Revan killed the last Red Lizzard before he would do more harm to Lesdraid.

They came close him and Revan motioned to his men to blast the exit open.Meanwhile Lesdraid stood up and not even cared for his wound but came close Revan and whispered.''Thank you Revan,i will try to save your back the next time.''As he continued staring at the door which finnaly opened revealing a small ladder leading to the surface.Lesdraid called everyone near him and opened a smal holo projector.

''So people this is the situation.We are here...''As he blinked their position with a red sign.''We climb this ladder and found ourselfs just meters before this stracture.The Palace of All Neimoidians.A palace with 10 floors and some secret entrances we will have to find.Of course the Leadership and Sib Hark are on the 10th floor so we must take advantage of the situation that no one knows we are here and expolit the element of surprise.I want you to help me find those doors and reach the 10th floor as most quietly as you can.''As he signed at them to clim the ladder and found themselfs in a deserted plaza seeing the Palace just some meters away.''Revan we follow you now...take the blueprints of the palace to help you.''As Leroy and the rest hawks waited the boss to start leading the way with the prints in his hands.

(OCC Note-Coron you can take them just moments before entering the 10th floor and the conference room where the R.L. leadership is.)

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

coronhorn
Lord Defender

Post by coronhorn » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:14 pm

Revan took the data source and downloaded the schematics to the complex into their tactical net so that each of the Hawks in the squad would have access to them on their HUDs and then started up the ladder, the squad moved as teh well trained unit that they were, the first two securing the exit at the top and then moving to the first entry portal as the next two came up so that there were never more than two of them exposed at a time, within a few minutes they were all inside the structure and moving through the various hidden passages, as they reached the final one that would leave them on the tenth floor just outside of the conference room were Leroy's intel said the leadership would be they ran into a problem,

"They're standing guard right in front of the door." Saber grunted over their private comm frequency. Revan wove through his men with Leroy just behind him till he came to stand in-front of the hidden entry portal, flipping over to his terahertz radar there they were, two guards neatly positioned in-front of the entrance. There was no way they'd be able to sneak past them, the moment the doorway started to open they'd be sitting gizika, Revan grimaced and then lightly placed his hand on the wall in front of him and activated his materials scanners, the door was solid the wall material around it was basic fiberplast,

"OK, change of plans, the quiet walk in the part part of this ride is over, Boomer" he pointed to unit's demolition expert and then to a pair of spots parallel to the guards, "Shaped charges here and here. Big enough to blow clear entry holes and completely neutralize the guards. Rest of you, when the charges blow you go through the holes, secure the hall way and conference room. Anyone resists, they've just punched their own ticket on the express train to Hades."

He turned to see if Leroy would object since he'd been privy to all of it just like the squad...

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:37 pm

Leroy looked at Revan.''Here what i want us to do.You destroy the door and everyone near it.I get inside slaughter Hark and his rest councellors and meanwhile you secure the 10th floor around the conference room.After this is done i will start pushing the deads from the windown,excecpt Hark,i want him as a prize to the Minister,the city will be in chaos and we will proceed.''

He stared at Revan.''Can it be done?I proceed?''

(OCC NOte-Coron you describe the demolition and the secure of the area.)

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

coronhorn
Lord Defender

Post by coronhorn » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:52 pm

Revan nodded, "Ok, you heard the man Hawks, Secure hall and the conference room."

He nodded to Boomer who slapped the charges on the walls and the rest of them backed up, "3... 2... 1..."

Revan shouldered his rifle and blinked as his visor darkened at the flash from the explosives as they blew two man sized holes in the walls, he could only imagine how deafening the sound would be to someone without a sealed buy'ce, he hoped it wouldn't handicap the assassin. With practiced efficiency the nine hawks poured into the hallway, the first two through put bolts into the down guards just to ensure they wouldn't get back up. Revan and Boomer kicked in the conference room doors and swept the room of stunned revolutionaries dropping the three armed guards in the room,

"All yours." he smirked into the comm as the two of them left Leroy to deal with them. A stream of chatter came in as the other hawks spread out through hallways, amazingly there were only 15 total armed guards on the floor,

"Lifts are secured!" he heard one of the hawks report over the link.

"Ok, prep for a counter op people! We need to hold the floor till the assassin finishes his work..."