Nubia Drive Yards: A New Day

18 years after the Battle of Yavin...
A divergent, persistent and interactive Star Wars timeline with a rich history and established characters.

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt
Queen of the Damned

Nubia Drive Yards: A New Day

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:54 am

Nubia City, Nubia

Nubia Collective and Nubia Star Drives Offices

The light shown off he tall silver and glass skyscraper that stretched upwards into the sky. On the ground people were bustling hurrying to and from where ever it was they would go. As the Corona Limited luxury groundspeeder pulled up to the building, four adults and one small infant exited the transport the three women in blue dresses with traveling cloaks and a man in a black suit all looked up, they were not on Naboo anymore. This was much different than their home. The man then looked down at the doors to the building "No putting it off. Let's go."The man said showing the ladies toward the door.

It had been a hectic few days, the head of Nubia executive branch of government who had accidentally been owner of the company had fired his nephew and sold the company to the Naboo after the recent financial problems. And since then other than yard itself and assistants working in the office under security supervision, all accounts had been frozen, and forensic accountants had been put to work following the credit trail. So now people were working knowing their former boss not only possibly had stole from the company his family owned and ran for so many centuries but now there were people there actively chasing down every red credit.

As Ian Starlighter, the newly appointed head of Nubia accounting waited on the top floor for the new CEO and his delegation to arrive from Naboo. The CEO's apartments had been set up and waiting. Though they had to reconfigure must of the top into 2 offices, board room and rest 2 apartments for the CEO,his crew and another board member. It had been a crews working all night for several days and offices being re-assigned. Ian himself had been working 5 straight days trace down the money and the new was not good. Nubia was indeed in bad straights.

Some how Devon had managed to take a financially sound company and drained of seemingly of all capital. Extending credits to Hutts, spending money of force know what calling New Technologies Division when nothing had ever been produced there. Refusing requests from New Republic clients, it was all too much. As doors to the lift opened revealing two women dressed in blue velvet cloaks one woman who held a crying child swaddled in blue blanket, the woman holding him was wearing a silver embroided blue dress with crystal like jewels embedding into her corseted dress and the man a black cut suit."Welcome to Nubia Mister Avondale, I am Ian Starlighter the outside accountant Mr Sienar hired to go over the books,Sir Avodnale."

The man shook his head "Lt. Thul RSF Intel. I am head of Lady Avondale's protection." Ian went scarlet with embarrassment looking to the woman with the child as she handed the baby off to one of the women and extended her hand "Ian this is Jasmine Carde'-Avondale former Queen of Naboo and new CEO of Nubia Drive Yards effective two days ago.'

Ian kissed the woman's hand and bowed his head slightly,"Miss Avondale it his an honor."looking at the woman with dark long black hair and bright green eyes"I meant no-"

The woman smiled warmly "I understand Ian can you brief me on what you have found so far? Raith wants an immediate assessment of everything."She said speaking to him in a soft but firm voice.

Very well, what about your-?' he asked not knowing the sex of the child.

"Jacen is a boy. Is it possible he can be put down, they did build a nursery?" she asked looking to the handmaiden holding the baby.

"I beleive so."the young man replied."Its the one just past your office I see now why you need so man rooms and such a large space. Anway this way, and by the way Miss Avondale Welcome to Nubia on behalf. . "The man said as one handmaiden group moved through the center doors one handmaiden entered the right one with the baby.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erite laid the baby his cradle softly after she fed him and sang him to sleep. She and the former Queen knew something would have to be done, she nor Vertie' could not see to her and the baby. Much research had been done on Naboo and it was to her to make the arrangments. Makeing sure Jacen was ok she went to a near by comm and began typing. When she was done she pressed a button to send it to its
-----------------------------------------------------Out Going Transmission---------------
To Republic Automation
From Erite' personal assistant to the CEO of Nubia Drive Yards
RE: Nanny Droids
My boss has recently taken over as CEO of Nubia Drive Yards and would like to inquire about commissioning a Nanny droid for personal use. If you have the time would mind meeting with us here at the offices to discuss it further. We look forward to seeing you soon. Have a nice day.
-----------------------------------------------------------End transmission-------------------------------------------
At the end of the day Jasmine Carde'-Avondale sat the end of the day going over the accountants report. The news was not good, not only did he steal the company including insurance and pensions but employee payrolls. She did not know how he got away with it for so long. He refused good paying customer and extended credits to hutts who he owed for gambling debts. . It was almost too much. On top of that he was behind on the ships he had agreed to make. . Shaking her she did not know how Raith would react but he and Allyah would have to know. .

Typeing up a transmission to them bot with copies of the proof of fruad and embezzlement and many other chracter to as a attachment to Raith then she sent it out eyes only and encryped.
---------------------------------------------------Out going Transmission--------------------------------
To Raith and Allyah
From Jasmine
RE the Nubia Mess
Eyes only
Encrypted
Attachment
Its worse than we thought, not only had he embezzled from the company, he stole from pensions and insurance to keep things afloat. He extended credit to the hutts because he owed them for gambling debts as best we could tell. It seems Borvo was the worst by a fleet of them. Several families tied to the New Republic who were more than able to pay were turned the way and Raith the RDB you had been working with them on is well behind schedule as is Jacen's new ship. In fact 85% of ships are behind schedule and their threatening to cancel orders. Is it possible we can put him under the spice mines of Kessel. . I await your reply.

Attached you will find all the documentation you'll need our next step is to take stock of inventory but it will be a few days. Hope things are well with you and the kids. Your godson is doing good. Miss you both hope to see you soon.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Endtranmission---------

TEC Products (Naboo only)
http://starwars-exodus.wikia.com/wiki/T ... orporation

Coming soon Nubia Products
Last edited by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tabetha/Hunt
I got out of the bed today.
Swear to god couldn't see my face. I got out of the bed today starin at a a ghost.
Who forgot to float away didn't have all that much to say couldn't even tell his own name or where my body goes.
-Winter Sleep Weighty Ghost
It's an animal thing
Riddick

Jagtai
The Adminerator

Re: Nubia Drive Yards: A New Day

Post by Jagtai » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:18 am

-----------------------------------Incoming Transmission---------------
To: Erite' personal assistant to the CEO of Nubia Drive Yards
RE: Nanny Droids

Your request has me intrigued. I will be arriving on Nubia as soon as possible.

Lorgen Dunn
Senior Vice President, Foreign Sales
-----------------------------------End transmission------------------------

CEO Raith Sienar

Post by CEO Raith Sienar » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:41 am

Raith's response would be simple and sweet to Jasmine,

Jasmine,

That is the plan to put him away for awhile it's just we'll need to await the final reports from the accountants when the audits come back on the exact amounts. We know he was now it's just a matter of how much exactlly so we can go after him for reinbursement to the company and we want to know who else was on the reciveing end of these credits. As for the standing orders I'm authorising the use of Sienar's own facilities to help speed up the work load to fill the orders. Reasure those that have paid good credits they'll be taken care of. As for our godchild she best be. You'll be reciving a suprise in the next few days. Imperial Intel learned of my part in buying into Nubia and asked an Intel Officer be put in to oversee. I saw it fit to transfer someone I knew you could work with. My only requisite is that within the year you have a ring on your finger. He'll serve as Sienar's represenitive for my investment in Nubia. I'm transfering his file and will list him as a Sienar Employee so that all bases are covered and Nubia does not question him.
“I’m sitting on my ass before a legend. I guess the reports of your death have been greatly mistaken.”

Jerec Ordin speaking to Nich Dreadstar

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:00 am

The next morning the new CEO of Nubia Drive Yards would find a message light on her comm blinking. It was her boss and old friend, Raith. tHE Image of of the CEO of Sienar would appear before her informing her of the new arrival.Jasmine would smile at the comm . After everything she though there was no way they could a family, but this. . She would return his message by voice this time.

"Raith
We welcome the transfer, his son has missed him, and so have I. The final report should be in soon. But Raith, its not good. He's even let the yard fall into disrepair, you may have to open up the Naboo yards fully for the N-1's, the Mark II's and the Phantoms there while we handle bigger stuff here till things can be caught up and fixed. I informed Ian when the final report is ready that the four of us be present when he presents his findings.

As for Jacen, his name sake is teething and has kept me up all night. I will be good for him to be with us. We miss him. His apartment will be ready with a transport for him. His help is needed if Nubia is to survive. Also Ertie has sent word to Republic automation about a nanny droid for Little Jacen. If it looks good want me to send him to Naboo. . .You and All need all the help you can get with the twins and Rachel. Hope to see you guys soon. . Bye."She said cutting the feed then straightening her clothes as her guard stood to attention. . .It was time for them to get a closer look at the ships being built.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ertie noticed the comm light blinking, she looked opened the comm and read it. After the night they had with the baby they needed help. She quickly typed a reply and hit send. . Perhaps soon help would be on its way.
-----------------------------------------------------------Out Going Transmission--------------------
To: Lorgen Dunn,Senior Vice President, Foreign Sales
From: Erite' personal assistant to the CEO of Nubia Drive Yards
Re Nanny Droid

We look forward to seeing you soon. We will have a transport waiting for you as well as we have an empty apartment you may use. I look forward to meet you soon, as well as little Jacen."
-----------------------------------------------End Transmission-------------------------------------
Tabetha/Hunt
Swear to god couldn't see my face. I got out of the bed today starin at a a ghost.
Who forgot to float away didn't have all that much to say couldn't even tell his own name or where my body goes.
It's an animal thing
Riddick

Beorht
False Dichotomy

Post by Beorht » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:34 pm

Cousin to a Naboo noble house wasn't much, but these people thought in a whole different way, and it wasn't Ashin's power or influence that they would respect, it was her blood. Her grandfather had been a rather ignoble scion of a Naboo noble house; he'd settled on New Cov decades ago as a trader of biochemicals and pharmaceuticals. After she ran from her mother's grave, the Cult on her heels, she'd sought to learn more about her family. Only then had she learned who her second cousin was. Of course Naboo's databanks had it all on file, once she thought to look.

_________________________________________________________________________________

TO Lady Jasmine Cardé-Avondale, CEO, Nubia Drive Yards

FROM Lady Ashin Varanin, Director of Special Collections, Stormblessed Institute for Higher Learning, Marrovia

Congratulations on your appointment as CEO, cousin. You will find this letter enclosed with a comb that belonged to our great-grandmother; I would like to offer it to you as a gift in honour of your new position, and potential business relations in the future.

I work closely with certain parties who are greatly interested in stocking their private hangars with Nubian products, and it's my personal intention to convince you to allow me to commission a K-type yacht. I hope you don't think me rude to mix this sort of request with my congratulations. I was raised with great sentimental attachment to your company's aesthetic, which I grew to understand more as I became aware of my heritage.

I hope the comb reaches you safely.

Ashin

_________________________________________________________________________________

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:16 am

Lesanda Kantaya had got her ship from Ciara Santhe and her first destination was Nubia!As her ship the ''Black Fear'' approached the system her pilot opened the comm.

''To Nubia Drive Yards space control,Ms.Kantaya is on the ship.I think we are waited.Do we have permission to land?''As affermative answer came from the other side and the ''Black Fear landed at the first suitable hangar they find.''

Then the tall stylish beutifull for Neimoidian standarts and taste around 25 girl exited the ship but before she approached her young pilot.''Thank you for the great flight sweetheart....looking forward to the return trip.''As she smiled and kissed him.He kissed her back and she then made sure she was in exceptional form for her first meetng.

She got to the hangar and waited possible for an aid to come and help her as she was waited.
http://starwarsexodus.blogspot.com/

STAR WARS EXODUS OFFICIAL BLOG

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:05 am

The first order of business was to tour the Shipwright and Production departments end of the corporation to see how things were progressing with new designs. It had been a goal when she had proposed as Queen five years ago new designs and update majorly the technologies division. First was the A-typehttp://starwars-exodus.wikia.com/wiki/A ... _Transport some of the new systems were looking good. Though it was a complete concept and several had already been made, there were 10 still on back order. Jass Nass one of them.

Then it was on to the Starbirds http://starwars-exodus.wikia.com/wiki/N ... dium_Skiff, the ship had two Naboo options and Nubia had one as well thought it would be black chromium anything for the last seven years they had started the separation because most people who were buying from Nubia the last few years liked the shine of the hulls but there had been complaints by both her own government which the ships were a symbol of and the buyers who had been slight problems with the overly bright white chromium blinding pilots. That was when they development black chromium. TO give Naboo its honor and give the customer something new that would not affect their sight line they developed a black chromium alloy to her more beautiful than the original the shiny black metal was a hot seller.

Then she was taken two most secret ships in the yard affectionately called RDB http://starwars-exodus.wikia.com/wiki/R ... atic_Barge by the design team( the ship Raith had secretly designed for his wife when she took the throne) and The K-Type http://starwars-exodus.wikia.com/wiki/K ... nary_Barge which the Queen had designed for their friend Jacen Strativen (sp) which had been discovered by Governor who recently ordered one for his daughter Annora. . They were all behind schedule but she knew Raith would have something to speed them up.

Finally it was to the hendonpoolde and Kingsplace and the V-type, each was behind as well but efforts to get them out with high quality expected from Nubia Drive. Yards.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Overall with some work it could be saved she hoped. Then returning to her office she noticed and message. . . She would read over it and smile. .Her cousin Ashin who she had only heard a few words of before was coming. Jasmine smiled always welcome to the idea of family, since most of hers had been slaughtered by Kathalianas forces during the rebellion. Looking at the comb she smiled at the thought she would finally get to meet Ashin then proceed to type a response typed up a response then sent it.

-------------------------------------------------Out Going Transmission---------------------
To Lady Ashin Varanin, Director of Special Collections, Stormblessed Institute for Higher Learning, Marrovia
From Lady Jasmine Carde'-Avondale
Re Your visit

Thank you for grandmothers comb and the congratulations. You will be welcome with open arms. Grandmother while she was alive mentioned you form time to time. We will have a room made ready for you as well as transport so that you will not have to worry with a taxi. I will give you a tour of our shipyard. I and you baby cousin Jacen are anxious to meet you. If you need anything please let me know. Looking for to seeing you soon.

JCA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A transport was there awiaitng the young Nemodiean girl to take her to Nubia's offices. Once there Ertie was waiting for her at the door. No Naboo was happy to see the Nemodieans back running around but Lady Snathe group had been a good customer so she would not allow her feelings to show. .

Smiling at the girl " Ms Kantaya this way. Welcome to Nubia drive yards. I trust you had a good trip." She said as they made their way to one of the meeting rooms on the 90th floor. As they entered she show the girl a seat then sat at the head of the Table " What can we do for the house of Santhe fashion.
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:18 am

Kantaya smiled and sipped some from a glass of wine she had served by a protocol droid infront of her.''I come here in personal buisness lady,i want to buy a ship so i can move more easily for Ms.Santhe and the Santhe House affairs.''

She then looked at her and smiled.''I want the blackbird if you can provide it...''

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:27 am

Ertie looked at the lady "We are currently producing one for the House of Santhe for another executive like that. We shall add your order to that. First you can look over interiors and then we can tour the facility then we can disucss other options to add. We have these as our standard interiors" Ertie said pushing a book of to the girl of standard Design options:
* Royal Naboo Home
* Corellian Estate
* Tatooine Mansion
* Courcant Castle
* Chandrliean Cottage
* Nubian Estate

Ertie then sat back in her seat,"We also do custom jobs which is any way you want it. We just need to know what and where to get it if its special material. Your ship will be a black chromium. Something we developed because pilots compalined about the white chromium reflections blinding them. Clients also find it much more visually appealing so we do all but the Naboo's in black chromium, shame shine just no the rebound on the pilots."Ertie said showing the girl a piece of shiny black metal.

Ertie looked to her datapad "Looks like the Lady Santhe is paying for it to. We also need to talk about w an hat you need for it, to be an office or more of a home. Food prepatation options and wine we can stock your favorites and will keep it stocked as part of our services. Perhaps you want it to be a party boat. This ships interior is up to you. We also are working to provided droids to help serve you. Do you have a pilot if not we can provide a pilot droid for an extra cost. But he lady has green lighted us to provide whatever you need. The ship you'll purchase now the other options we can finalize before shes done. "She said looking to the girl as the young Nemodiean was looking over not only the samples but images of other interiors they had done.

"See anything you like?"
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:46 am

Kaantaya looked over the designs,fotographs and would hear proposition from the Nubia executive.She looked over the possibilities and smiled at the end as she turned to face her.

''First of all Coruscant castle will be the main interior design i will chose....This i think will be the basic.So...we continue...''As she looked at the samples.''I will need half of the ship to be home and half to be office.What i mean....i need to have an office area for my buisness meetings,contracts signing and such and an area for my personal life while making big trips and wanting to have private guests.I think you understand what i am trying to point out.''She then paused for a minute and continued.

''So also,about the special facilities....i would like a bathtub jacuzzi if this is possible and vevlet interior near my office area-room.And we reach the part of the droids.Of course not i do not need a pilot.I am sure you can provide perfect pilots....but i have a rather great boy to pilot my starship...i will stick with him...''As she smiled with meaning to the other lady.''I will want to have 5-6 protocol droids though in my ship to help me in private buisnesses and buisness affairs.Also Santhe House logo must be on the side in a small place.''

''Is all that aceptable and able to come due?''

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:30 pm

Ertie smiled" the hot tub jacuzzie is standard mostly smooth black stone. We will configure with your permission it like this. The upper floor will house the cot-pit and your pilot rooms as well as Your room which will have an office in font of it attached so you an leave your office and work space and go straight to your room,Your room will have a master refresher as well. The configurations we can do is this. Pilots room just off the co-pit. Off that on the other side a small communications array room/Media room where you can watch holo programs or contact your boss. We have an advanced one that will double as both. It will also be linked to your desk.

Then Four sleeping cabins for guest all along the side walls they will have joining refreshers. All set up for VIPs. The center is set up as a lounge area and dining area. Will you want red velet fabric for that too? Also you need to diced on your desk. Then at the back there is an area for a small garden or pool. The rest on that level will be for engins.

She turned the page and showed the bottom floor. "We will keep part of the for storage for things like good parts and other stuff maybe a small ground transport at the back with a back door to load and unload. Also the main ramp will lead into a gathering area for your parties Well take up som of the bottom for a gathering area we will add media arrays along the walls for music or movies. If this configuration is ok. We will move into a tour to see one we are finishing. Oh and the Lady requires all ships bought by her to have her IFF installed. I am sure that will not be a problem."

She then finished clicking on the data pad "Any name you want for it?"
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:39 pm

Kantaya couldnt help it but smiling while listening to the lady.All are great!I am sure i will feel like my Neimoidian Palace home while on the ship.Hmmmm name...let me think....''She then sighed of relief.''Ahhh...of course....''Dreadfire'' !''

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Beorht
False Dichotomy

Post by Beorht » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:28 am

Ashin's transport was simple and unobtrusive by some standards, an immaculate Clone Wars-era diplomatic shuttle. She could have brought a Star Destroyer, but that wouldn't be polite. Besides: this was a social call. One doesn't bring Star Destroyers along on a social call.

All the proper clearances and codes were used, as well as her name and the fact that the CEO was expecting her, and her shuttle was directed to a very nice landing pad.

She emerged dressed in a uniform of sorts: tan pants and shirt, dark boots, and a long, pale brown coat with a red hood tossed back to let her long hair flow free. Red trimmed the coat, and she wore gloves. At the small of her back, in an angled holster, she carried her lightsabre.

She had an aide: an Elom, very quiet, short and stocky.

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:33 pm

Before they could get to the tour the young Nemodieans comm went off, a transmission from the lady.

-------------------------------------------Incomming Transmission------------
To Lasanda
Form Lady Santhe
RE New orders.

Come to me on Corellia as soon as you are done on Nubia. Land in Cornet City and meet me at these coordinates. I expect you there by end of the day.
------------------------------------------------------------------End Transmission------------------------

Lt Thul met the young woman called Ashin at the door. Looking over the girl she was not what he expected, but then agian few people were. Which most of the time was a good thing. Taking note of the womans blaster and lightsaber as he walked to the new woman and her aid. He extended his hand shook the woman hand "Lt Thul RSF. I'm here to take you to CEO Carde' she is running be bit behind. You and and your aid may follow me."He said as they shook hands and he showed the into the building."I hope your trip was trouble free. Seems like there has been alot of problems in galaxy as of late."
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:14 pm

Kantaya smiled and sighed to the Nubia executive after the tour was over.

''And now i have to leave you and your pleasent company.I am sure the ship will be a fabolous model when it is ready and one of your best works.''She said then extended her hand for shake and after this was done she returned to her caretaker ship and came aboard.She reached the young pilot and gave him the coordinates Lady Santhe had sent her through the messege.

''Take me there sweetie as soon as possible.Boss needs me....''She said and sat next to the handsome pilot.Within some hours the ship was in Corellian orbit and in no time they were above Cornet City.''Leave me here....''Kantaya said as the ship landed on some specific coordinates and she got off the ramp meeting the Lady just outside the docking bay.She bowed sligtly and smiled.

''Milady....what you want to tell me?''She said as she crossed her hands near the stomach area.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Beorht
False Dichotomy

Post by Beorht » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:43 pm

"Pleased to meet you, Lieutenant. I'm...Lady Varanin and this is Micmaq, my aide. Yes - it's a strange universe out there. We didn't run into too much trouble this time, but dealing with Sith is always an adventure, and Marrovia is Sith territory. One must be on one's guard. Actually...Micmaq, could you take this back to the ship?"

The Elom accepted the blaster and returned it to the starship. Ashin smiled at Thul. "I meant to leave it there. Quite forgot."

The Elom returned; he and Ashin followed Thul through the entryway of the building. "Beautiful place," she said. "Remind me how long this building has been around?"

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:36 am

Thul lead Ashin into Jasmines office and looked at the building as he showed her to her seat "The company has been here 300 plus years i believe, the building was built no long before the clone wars. It has been added on to and redone I don't know how many times."He said taking her coat and hanging it as she sat before the large black wood desk.

As he turned back to see to the girl Jasmine entered her bright green eyes now filled with a heaviness. . "Ah Ashin it is good to see you how was your trip? I am so glad to see you."She asked as she gave her cousin a hug then crossing the room and pulling off her blue cloak "My apologies. Meeting ran long."

Thule went over and opened the liquor cabinet "Would you like something drink Miss? We have top shelf Wryn reserve, Naboo blossm wine, and a few things from Chandrila" he asked the new comer then Jasmine

"Nothing for me, I'll have to feed Jacen in an hour."Turing to her cousin "How are things?"
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

Beorht
False Dichotomy

Post by Beorht » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:26 pm

"Well - quite well, thank you." If Ashin was surprised at such familiarity, she didn't show it. Her branch of the family had spent years on New Cov, where she'd been born; at one point or another she'd met various relatives, and this wasn't her first time on Naboo, but if she'd met her cousin before, it would have been a long, long time ago. Maybe even before her parents agreed to let her study at the Red Star Alliance's hidden praxeum. Certainly she'd never thought of herself as 'nobility' per se: she just happened to have interesting relatives. But she returned the hug with good grace.

"Is that R'alla mineral water I see there? Yes, thank you, that'll do." She raised the glass in toast, half-joking, and took a seat. "Congratulations again. It's a fine company. My parents always loved Nubian ships. They classified them under 'art appreciation' and bought a nice little chrome yacht in their later years. It was a lovely ship."

The heaviness in Jasmine's eyes didn't escape Ashin. As a Jedi, she'd learned to pay attention to such things and how they related to the Force; the Cult had tried to teach her to watch for such things as weaknesses; and now that she could almost control her own destiny again, Ashin used such knowledge as she saw fit. Usually, that meant helping people. It wasn't as if she'd chosen the Dark Side, after all; she'd simply been cut off from the Light Side, and had to do the best she could with what she had. So now, rather than let problems go unfixed and uncorrected, justice un-done, she used the Dark Side of the Force, and had come to be known as Darth Ashera.

"Are you feeling quite well? Is something troubling you?"

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:15 pm

ooc borhet its well known she was forced to abdicate over having a child out of wedlock while on the throne.

IC Jasmine smiled "Baby was up all night. He is not taking well to the move and the teething."She smiled "Youll have to forgive my lateness we were going over inventory piece by piece with the accounts and touring facility in. I dont every want to see that many part aagain. . "She joked. "You don't look well child is there something I can get for you. A doctor perhaps. Rest?"
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

Beorht
False Dichotomy

Post by Beorht » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:10 am

Ashin chuckled. "No, thank you, I'm quite all right." The Dark Side had started to turn her skin just a bit ashy a few months back. There was nothing to be done about it. At least she wasn't getting spontaneous bruises like a Nightsister, or glowing yellow eyes like some Sith. Her hazel eyes had turned ice blue under the effects of Siriss Cortann's poison cocktail, mixed with a couple of different kinds of Sith Poison. Velok had told her about the Bando Gora, whose eyes started glowing blue as the Dark Side corrupted their bodies. Maybe that was the way she would go.

One of the benefits of studying with Velok was the eventual choice of how, exactly, the corruption of the Dark Side would express itself in her body.

"How's business? It seems everyone wants to work with Nubia Drive Yards - I hear you've even sent representatives to work with the Trade Federation. An ironic choice." She grinned.

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:55 pm

The news of Nubia working with the Trade Federation caught the CEO off guard. . "I had no idea. . But I have only just arrived two days ago."She clicked a few buttons on her console. . To be 100 percent honest he left such a mess that I have no idea what we will find. . But I will look into it."

As she spoke a series of Image came up. . "These are our new designs both Nubian and Naboo. Five years ago, a program was implemented to create new designs for both sides of Nubia lines. We have two captial class yatchs on the Naboo side and one on Nubia's side though we still have one being totally roughed out most are ready to be put into production. We customize the ships to your needs. . Here take a look see if you like any. . All but the RDB is produce able. . That one is a one of a kind ship desinged for Queen Avonleyh.
(ooc: Im going to link them as they will come up.)

The Nubia Logo came up first then ships and their specs began to scroll "Let me know if you see one you like. Or hit the red button which will mark ones you like to bring up when its done . "
The Logo for Theed Engineering Corporation came up Jasmine sat back and looked at her cousin "See anything you like?"
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

Beorht
False Dichotomy

Post by Beorht » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:04 am

"They're beautiful," she said sincerely, examining each in turn. "I've seen most of them before. This Monarch-class yacht is lovely, and I could think of several uses for it, but it might be a little too much for me. The Long Wind is gorgeous, and some friends of mine are thinking about purchasing one, but I worry it could be a little small for what I'm looking for. But this..." She brought up the image of the K-type missionary barge. "It strikes exactly the right balance. Light capital, hospital facilities, plenty of room for company and specialized pursuits...I'd pay a premium if you could fit some of my technology inside. I don't like weapons very much, you see, so I invested in a system that remote-slices an enemy ship's computers. Then I can shut down their weapons, shields, engines, even life support if I need to make a point.

"Also, I'm charged with taking care of some very significant, very dangerous antiquities. I have a chamber ready, an old one made of Mandalorian iron. If you could find room for it, that would let me fulfill my responsibilities in freedom and peace. The weight you'd take off my shoulders would be significant."

She indicated the lightsabre hanging in its holster with her coat. "I was trained as a Jedi Knight, you see, and I spend quite a bit of time in company with other Force-users. I tell you this in confidence, cousin: my primary job is to take care of those antiquities, but those antiquities are holocrons, and a large part of my job is monitoring their use by the Sith and civil servants of the Sith'ari Centrality, a member state of the Sith Empire. I was brought onboard by the Dark Council to teach their Sith something about public duty, honour, cooperation and altruism. I spend much of my time teaching, and so I would need the space to do that, onboard the ship." She hesitated. "I hope you're not offended by this. My role is rather secret; most people don't know that Ashin Varanin, Jedi Knight, wound up working for the Sith Empire. Not even the Sith know; they call me Darth Ashera. I didn't take that name like a normal Sith does. It's nothing more than an alias so I can do my work without the Cult of Shadow trying to kill me." Ashera was a name that research would pick up rather quickly: a new member of the Dark Council, considered one of the most significant Sith Lords in the Centrality.

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:35 pm

OOC Borhet Jasmine will give Ashin a few things to aid in evading the cult few clothes but mainly a ship she will loan till yours is ready and droid shes giving to you.

http://starwars-exodus.wikia.com/wiki/H ... ype_bomber the ship is a loaner till yous is ready or at the end if you want to buy it thats cool/

This is a rare design only for now you and Nym Nub have it.

http://starwars-exodus.wikia.com/wiki/B ... xury_Droid This can be a decoy, they are good at that.
Just dont give Naboo or Mir a headache and make the Cult of Shadows cry for me
ic

Jasmine listened to Ashin and felt as if she should do something to aid the girl. Taking a deep breath she pushed her button on her comm. . "Ertie please bring those old clothes from when I served Queen Kathayliana. And bring Visis."

A voice came back over the comm the girls confused "Ok."

She looked to her cousin "I beleive you are as long as your heart is stays that way, and innocents are not harmed you will always have my aid. Plus we Carde's love making people like the Cult of Shadows harder. . Plus we take care of our own." The former Queen smirked" Long Winds are in the final pro-type stage. And since the cult is hunting you, I'm going to do what I can to help you shake them"Smiled . You have to realize they will not be as maneuverability. However what they lack in maneuverability they make up in speed. They are about 25-30 meters long a good size for a small yacht and the extra wing span is always a point of conversation. . But I can see that some come your way."

She manipulated her comm and pulled up an image of a K-type that was in process "This is the first one ordered its 3 weeks from completion yours will be the second with a hospital configuration. As far as your special request give them what you need and a list of special materials and they will configure as best to your needs. But these ship are hand crafted in parts and take time. . It's what makes them so good and so expensive."

She pulling up the Image of a ship few outside Nubia, TEC Sienar and Nym had seen before. Its an old design but a very advanced. . It should give the Cult a headache if you need to ditch them fast. Until your ships is ready as along as the New Republic or Naboo is not bothered, you can "borrow it".It wont be a problem for the owner he. . died unfortunately a few weeks ago its paid in full . But no one has claimed it. It can be a safe way for you to come back and forth to get the specs on your ship right. You'll have to help with special request at first."

About that time her door buzzed "Come in"She called. The door opened with a woman in handmaiden attire carrying several different garments and a BD-3000 Lux-Droid. "Ashin this is Visis the man who purchased the other ship also purchased and paid for her. . She can do protocol functions, decoy, some have been used to spy, and she can help you with your cataloging. . I hope it can help till your ship gets ready."
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

Beorht
False Dichotomy

Post by Beorht » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:19 am

Ashin was deeply relieved, and more than a little surprised.

"Layers of deception, of identity: these are things I need. Thank you - these will help me construct a new layer of identity. These clothes are beautiful." She started looking through them. Naboo style was something she hadn't embraced since her teenage years, when she started wearing Jedi robes. Later she'd worn a couple of different uniforms - Jade Empire black, Centrality tan-and-red - but to have clothes that just plain looked nice...

She could have bought them herself, of course, or snapped her fingers and had the Centrality provide a wardrobe. But she hadn't thought of it.

"Visis, you say you can decoy - how does that work?"

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:43 am

Jasmine chuckled "Your a Carde' by blood we nothing if not good at guile its why I was a handmaiden once. . Now lets see "she said pulling up the specs. . "It says for decoy you tell her to Observe to Mimic targets behavior. I'm guessing to get her to be the best decoy she can you need her to tell her to observe you then tell her you need her to act as you when you need it. . It says it has a voice synthesizer. . Looks like if you speak enough for her to pick up your voice and its patterns to mimic. .Other than that it works like a regular droid. Other than dressing her up like you."She said sitting on the edge of her desk "I shudder to think what the original purchaser would have done with her. . "

Looking to her cousin with a devious grin " Let's see how she works. Visis this is Ashin Varanin your new master. . Observe her and mimic. ." Jasmine ordered

The droid with long black hair black center chassis and blue senors began to speak in a chipper voice "Please speak and move around the room Mistress Varanin please. I require both walking motions and over all body movement to properly full fill my function. Please talk freely as well so I can mimic voice patterns as well."
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

Beorht
False Dichotomy

Post by Beorht » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:01 am

Grinning, Ashin walked around, and began telling a story.

"Once upon a time, when I was a Jedi Knight, I went to an ice moon called Yusi, hunting for a cache of ancient lightsabres. Instead I found a man named Tamzar Ranox...Sith-trained, but a Lightsider and a good man. We fought. Nobody won. We found and explored an ancient Sith temple, found a holocron encased in a black skull, destroyed the temple, survived the night by hiding inside a huge gutted animal...and then we decided to trust each other a little, so we went hunting for a cache of Sith relics in Bothan space...but that's another story."

She tilted her head. "I'm curious as to your range of motion, Visis. Don't do anything that might damage yourself or anything else."

She ducked into a dive-roll, then leaped up, planted a foot on the wall, and jumped away in a spinning kick. She landed perfectly still.

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:28 am

The droid now speaking in voice extremely similar to Ashin's voice "I will try Mistress. . "The droid then ducked and rolled which did fairly well at, the leaping and jumping she could only get a few inches however she did mange to plant her leg on the wall exacly like Ashins. On but her spinning kick was quiet good deciding to use Ertie as practice sending the young handmaiden flying across the room however her landing perfectly still would take some work. Then turning to Ashin with a slight bow and in what sounded alot like the girls own words "How was that, mistress?"

"Hey" Ertie said as she rubbed her head.

The droid looked to the girl "Sorry miss Ertie. I do suggest that you keep on on observation mode if you wish me to better mimic you mistress. . My jumping my need some work. But it is new to me."

Jasmine observed the droid "Not bad for a first try with some new parts and training she probably could do pretty well on that. . What do you think?"
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

Beorht
False Dichotomy

Post by Beorht » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:32 pm

"I'm very impressed. Good programming, good manufacture. Art." Some people might have been unsettled by the similarity; Ashin wasn't one of them. In fact...

"For a product this good - I mean, look, she has my mannerisms and everything - I know quite a few people who'd be willing to shell out serious money for one of these. Sith Lords, mostly, the kind that spend their public appearances wearing armour and masks that could just as easily fit on a droid - the kind of Sith that need a day off and probably deserve it, too.

"I don't know how to thank you. Just know that you're always welcome in the Sith'ari Centrality. Marrovia's orbital cities are lovely, Elom is pleasant, Vorzyd IV is wonderful, and there are many other places worth visiting."

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:10 pm

'"Just leave us with how many Long Winds you need and if your friends need any of BD-3000 droids just let us know what is needed."Jamine replied with a warm smile as she helped Ertie up off the floor.

She smiled and threw her cousin a homing beacon then grabbed a data card from her desk "If you need to change who you are this lady makes clothes and does makes overs. They say her poeple are good at what they do. Its called House of Santhe Fashion. And this is codes to the loaner. .Its in Hanger 38 A. Now that is out of the way will you be stay with us a while?"
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

Beorht
False Dichotomy

Post by Beorht » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:55 pm

"I'll let them know as soon as I get back," she said with a smile. "Sorry about that, Ertie. House of Santhe Fashion, you say. I believe I've heard the name - I'll talk with them. But yes. Yes, I'd love to stay for a few days, look around Naboo. I've lived on some beautiful worlds, but Naboo makes me feel..." She shook her head. "Where should I look around? I've always wanted to visit the lake country, Otoh Gunga, even the old ruins in the swamps - I'm very interested in ruins. But most of all I'd love to see the underwater cities."

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:08 am

Jasmine nodded, "The Gungans since Katalyana attempted purge have been not so welcoming to outsiders. They are on good terms with the Naboo, but they are fearful of outlanders. . To get to them I suggest going through the palace. Tell them your my cousin, since the Queen and I grew up with Boss Rojo and Jass . Jass Nass the Ussen representative is a good person to speak to about visiting gungan cites. . "She said then it seemed a though crossed her mind. .Troubling one at that.

Taking a deep breath she looked to her cousin with a serious look on her face."If you go it would be best to limit who you tell about being force sensitive to. Granted the Queen is not happy at the word with since Damascus kidnapped her cousin and her cousins children five years ago. . As long as there is no problems shell be fair. . But she not your greatest concern. . A new Cult has appeared on Naboo."

Not knowing how to put it she just came out with it."This cult worship Palpatine, they hate forcers, non-humans, and people who are loyal to Palptines Empire. Thus far as far as it can be found they stayed just inside the lines of the law. . But with recent events and Naboo taking refugees who knows how long it will last. They are really not freindly to frocers or aliens. .So becareful. They are looking to cause trouble."
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

Beorht
False Dichotomy

Post by Beorht » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:18 am

"Good to know. I'm not the sort to seek out trouble, anyways. I'll be sure to seek out Jass Nass by going through the palace - I've always wanted to visit, anyways."

The rest of Ashin's visit was pleasant, as she looked around NDY and got to know Jasmine a bit better. She'd forgotten how much she liked spending time with non-Forcers. Sometimes it seemed like everyone she knew had psychokinetic powers or world-destroying angst. By contrast, the mother and former queen was refreshingly down to earth.

After she left NDY in the company of her aide, the droid, a wardrobe and one very nice prototype bomber, she departed for the Palace...

Incoming Order
FROM Department of Procurement, Stormblessed Institute for Higher Learning, Sith'ari Centrality - Marrovia
TO Nubia Drive Yards

25x Long Wind-class Star Yachts
100x BD-3000 droids
72x N-1 Starfighter Mark II

CREDIT: Validated
SEAL: Sith'ari Centrality - Central Command Operatives - Darth Ashera, for the Council

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:39 pm

-----------------------------------Outgoing Transmission------------------------------------------------

To: Lady Varinan

Re: Order

Lady Varinan

All of your order but the 72 Mark II have begun production. The droids will be ready within two weeks unless you require other specifications. The 25x Long Wind-class Star Yachts and a K=type Naboo Star yatchs are under production we will contact you when we have a 25% complete. However we are sorry to inform you that the Mark II's along with N-1s phantoms and other such ships are RSF only. We regret any problems this may cause you.

Lady Avondeale hope you are well and enjoying Naboo. She sends her love and best wishes. If you need anything please feel free to contact her or myself at any time. . Thank you for choosing Nubia Star Drives. Ha good day.

----------------------------------------------------------Outgoing Transmission-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Lady Lesanda Kantaya

From Ertie

Re Your Oder

Currently you Nubian Starbird is 25% complete. Your BD-3000 Luxury Droid is ready, we need a place for delivery. Also you employer has asked up to procure you an XJ-2 Air speeder for your personal use . We are currently sending a representative to Narchlach to buy you one. Please let us know where to deliver it to. If you have any questions please contact us here at Nubia. Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------End transmission-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ooc http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/XJ-2_airspeeder
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

Jagtai
The Adminerator

Post by Jagtai » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:11 pm

A odd-looking courier jumped out of hyperspace over the planet. After getting clearance, it proceeded through the atmosphere and touched down. Senior VP Lorgen Dunn of Republic Automaton stepped out of the shuttle, flanked by two professionally looking guards.

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:51 pm

A Corona Limited luxury ground speeder pulled before the the space port and a young dark haired girl dressed in what looked more like a royal handmaiden of Naboo garb than a business woman stepped out of the speeder with an BD*3000 Luxury droid named Valla. The two headed into the starport and ask for the delegation form Republic Automation. Erite' who had made the intial contact followed Valla as they made their way to the docking bay where a man awaited with several others Ertie assumed it was the representatives personal guards.

Valla walked up the man in the center "Mr. Dunn."The droid waited for the man to nodd yes "I am Valla BD-3000 Luxary Droid and personal assistant to aid of the CEO" then proceeded pointing to the tall girl waring a blue velvet traveling cloak. " This is Ertie' aid to the CEO of Nubia Drive Yards. She is the one who contacted you on behalf of the CEO. Miss Ertie Mister Dunn of Republic Automation."

Etrie' moved forward and extended her hand "A pleasure to meet you . Welcome to Nubia,we have a speeder waiting for you and your attendees. If you like we have a transport to you to Nubia Drive Tower there we have a place set aside for you and your people to rest. I am sure you are weary from you long trip. "the former royal handmaiden said with a warm voice that matched her pleasing smile.

ooc
Valla http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/BD-3000_luxury_droid
Transport http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Corona_L ... undspeeder
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

Jagtai
The Adminerator

Post by Jagtai » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:06 pm

Dunn shook Erite's hand.

"Thank you, miss Erite, but I'd rather rest after meeting your CEO, if you don't mind."

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:51 pm

Ertie smiled "Very well."She turned as she and Vala escorted him to the transport. 'The CEO would have come herself however she is in the middle of a major meeting with an employee over issues with the last CEO."They made their way to the large speeder through the crowd, as they neared the door with the speeder in sight Vala slide up on the other side of Erite and began to whisper,"Mistress, the inventory report has been added to my memory banks do you want the full report today or tomorrow?" The BD3000 lux Droid asked the handmaiden quietly. She had just managed the load the final report just before their departure and knowing how Raith, Queen Avonleyh, and Lady Avondale were extremely eager to get the results she wondered when she would be presenting them. . .

Ertie leaned her head in "Now's not the time pencil in tomorrow. We have guest."Erite whispered back. The droid nodded her head .

"As you wish." Vala then rushed ahead to open the door.

Ertie' in true lady fashion then turned her head and smiled to the Rep,"My apologies, with her son, and all her schedule, and all the other responsibilities she has the CEO does not get to do such things as this, much to her dismay. Currently she handling a restructuring of the company well that is why you are here. I will say this impress her and she might know of someone else who is in need of your services which according to your brochure is very impressive. The droid can mimic some of the comforts of the mother that is impressive, I must say I would not mind seeing that myself. To be honest your services are greatly needed. My boss is a single mother and is very very particular who cares for her son. In here please."She said showing them to the transport. As she and Vala got settled and the transport took off short distance toward the tower, As Vala poured the Representative some top shelf Wryns reserve and offered his men some as well Ertie continued. "You see my boss was happily in "retirement" with her new born son when she was how do I say it. . Conscripted to help the new owners run this place as CEO."

As Valla handed her a glass she took a small sip of he red drink, " You see she has special concerns. Some people might want job to harm the child to get a point across to her. That is why your Nanny droid is so preferable. The other aid an myself have been taking turns taking care of the child. . But it is not really what we do." After a few moments the speeder stopped before a large glass and sliver skyscraper. "This way please."She said as they entered a woman stood in the large white and beige marbled floor she was bouncing a screaming baby in her arms. Ertie looked to the woman who handed off the baby to Ertie.

"Thanks hes not stopped crying for a hour now and I need to get to accounting. Meeting with the bosses tomorrow."Ertie nodded and with military precision she nodded her head to toward the other woman who was wearing a similar handmaiden like grab. When she did that the droid walked over to the other woman and the droid and other handmaiden headed off down the corridor.

This of course caught Ertie off guard, as she pulled Jacen to her shoulder " she looked won to the tiny baby boy "Your possible new client. He's just moved to a new world while teething. I take it babies do not like that. " Then up the glass lift up to the top floor where they noticed a small man carrying a data pad exiting out the Office before them.

The obvious to be in his own world even mumbling walked the two and was gone before anyone could say hi. Ertie would look the an assistant at the front desk "She waiting. Ivan is done for the day."The assistant told them pointing to the conference room. Erite thanked the girl and the group headed into the large conference room. At the head of the table stat a woman in a black leather form fitting dress with a long crystal necklace hanging down her neck. Her eyes were jade green and the obvious long black hair braided down her back with a silver head band on her head to keep her hair back.

"Ertie?" as she dressed the aid who had crossed the room and handed the crying baby to his mother. Jasmine Carde Avondale former Queen of Naboo removed from the throne a year early because of a morality clause took her young son in her ams are Ertie whispered into her ear "Good thank you Erite'"

The handmaiden then turned as Jasmine stood "Lorgen Dunn Senior VP of Republic Automation this is Lady Jasmine Avondale CEO of Nubia Star Drives and Jacen's mother."

Jasmine crossed the room with Jacen on her shoulder and extended her hand " A pleasure to meet you Mr. Dunn.My aids tell me you have something that could help."

oocJag feel free to do what ever you like a demo hol what not.
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

Jagtai
The Adminerator

Post by Jagtai » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:27 pm

Dunn had not said much during the trip, mostly just nodding politely and smiling. When he saw the child, however, he felt a sting. He missed his son back home.

He took Jasmine's hand and shook it.

"The pleasure's mine, milady. And I do think we may be able to help. May I?"

Jasmine nodded, and Dunn took a small holoprojector out of his suitcase and placed it on the desk. When he turned it on, the image of a droid appeared.

"This, milady, is the ND-5 Nanny Droid. It is programmed to provide the best care possible. It is equipped with synthflesh which mimicks the mothers scent and warmth, and contains an internal reservoir which can hold milk." He smiled. "It can also be outfitted with weaponry, if that is necessary. We can also customize it, if you have other needs."

The image changed to a young Decuri boy, no more than 3, hugging a ND-5, who returned the hug. Dunn smiled.

"Proof of how well it works. That's my son, Brael."

He turned off the holoprojector.

"What do you think, milady?"

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:46 pm

Jasmine nodded "I would say it looks very impressive. Very impressive indeed. I will take one."Sitting in her chair for a moment she thought of their current processes and what she wanted to come. Taken a data card out of her desk and laid it before the representative 'Five years ago our former CEO who has been removed started a program where Nubia Drive Yards offered popular options form other companies to our clients. Take Narlach Industries here Dravonsos got a deal to sell their speeder for the full price the company wishes plus a catalog or finders fee with each purchase. You will not be made to mass produce or anything in fact like our ships what models are purchased here are commissioned and you would have enough time to get us the product. We offer fully stocked wine food stores you name. The idea was why go all over the galaxy when you could provide a place for vendors all over the galaxy to show case the vendors and be a one stop shop for their needs."Taking a deep breath she looked to her guest.

"Of course Mr Dravonsos did so some good things however he managed to bankrupt the company. Quietly it is coming under new management which is why I am here. We are currently under reorganization with our new owners doing forensic accounting inventory and the such. Our former CEO refused good people who had good credit and were willing to pay, for a hutt or two he owed and wanted a gladiator ring on a ship."She noticed the strange look on the mans face at the words Gladiator ring" We provide all types of extras we can provide. Which means we still remain popular among the upper classes and new designs are always a big genorator but we now adding in capital ship class yachts has sparked interst."

She shook her head ," Anyway when its done I would like to bring you back to see if we look at perhaps adding you to our list vendors to supply our customers. If your interested?She then clicked on the holoprjector which began to scroll images of ships
"Some are older designed hulls some are new. We are also doing ship interiors for several private customers, its popular enough for us to expand it as part of our services. And we are also looking to procure several hull designs to turn into yachts or commieral class vessels. Nubia other than what we have made in the past or what we produce with Naboo is now strictly a luxury ship and Commerial seller. Our ships can defend themselves but are not war ships."She turned to look at the guest from Republic Automation "So what do you think of what we are trying to do?

http://starwars-exodus.wikia.com/wiki/N ... ives%20INC Nubia ships

http://starwars-exodus.wikia.com/wiki/T ... orporation Naboo Ships
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:22 am

<=====================================Incoming Transmission================================================>

To: CEO Of Nubia Drive Yards,Her Highness Jasmine

Subject: Disspleased on Ivan Vero

Greetings your highness Jasmine,

i took the liberty to message you with this transmission to express my disspleased feelings on your Representative on the Trade Federation Board Mr.Ivan Vero. Mr.Vero didnt replied to my numerous messages last week and as a result one of our ships provided by your company crushed and for good luck no one was heart.

I demand the replacement of Ivan Vero as Head of the Board wich you are part of by owning 3% of the company.

Regards,Viceroy S.Gunay

<================================================End of Transmission====================================================>

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX