Neimoidia and Purse Worlds:From default to Recover

18 years after the Battle of Yavin...
A divergent, persistent and interactive Star Wars timeline with a rich history and established characters.

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Re: Neimoidia and Purse Worlds:From default to Recover

Post by DarthYnoj » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:59 am

President Durd was overwhelmed that all those companies suddenly started getting an arriving to Neimoidia even without an invitation.He knew that the news were travelling the galaxy fast and everyone wanted a deal with Neimoidian race.He though knew he couldnt starting revealing his Trade Federation reformation plans to everyone.He knew though in contrary that partners like those cant be found so easily and it was a deep chance to get Neimoidia tangles into the Unknown Regions.He would sigh and firstly sign them to sit.

''Fine gentleman please take a seat...should i offer you some Deko Neimoidia wine storage year 20BBY?''As a protocol droid poured the wine to the bottles.''I dont denie my past Mr. Salphoris.Yes i was a Seperatist and it is knon throughout the universe but inever comitted crimes.You find me in difficult situation though....You know that well that the Trade Federation is dead since 19BBY.So i dont have the means to do trade with you...from the other side i cant lose partners like you....''

(OCC Note-Beohrt i need to figure a way to unwanting reveal the formation of the Trade Federation plans so they can talk on buisness.Maybe say you spotted 4 Luckrehulks gettn to far side of Deko Neimoidia in your way coming.A good way to make him speak and start deal then if they keep it quitly.)
http://starwarsexodus.blogspot.com/

STAR WARS EXODUS OFFICIAL BLOG

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Beorht
False Dichotomy

Post by Beorht » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:08 am

Salphoris sipped the wine, raising one eyebrow politely. "That's an interesting puzzle," he said, and for a moment was silent. He was not strong in the Force, but he was an old, experienced politician, and had learned to use his gifts in those directions. Sometimes it all came down to a hunch. "You know," he said, "the galaxy is a very dangerous place. We've recently had to improve our starships' sensor technology - as a result, of course, sometimes it looks as though we're prying into things that aren't our business. We couldn't help but detect those excellent Lucrehulk-class...cargo ships...in a far orbit. Sitting there, in need of cargoes. In need of profitable opportunities."

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:13 am

Durd knew that his visitors had spotted the 4 Luckrehulks Gunay was responsible to hide behind Deko Neimoidia,but apparanty they were caught in the progress...He stood up made a round around his table and then sat again...He knew he had to make the deal and if that said Trade Federation reform plans to them would do...Besides they were on Unknown Regions and if they could keep quite would be a powerfull allie.

''Well you caught us!''He said half jokely''We closed a deal with HKD the other days and they started providing us with old C.I.S. designs navy.He made a vast order and made them our partners on....Keep this only between you and your superiors...We are closer than ever to get T.F. back in life again!''As he sipped some of his red like his eyes wine.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Beorht
False Dichotomy

Post by Beorht » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:32 am

Again, Salphoris raised an eyebrow.

"Building a navy, are we? Well, I suppose there's nothing wrong with that; many Republic members have navies of their own. But the embarassment..." He shrugged. A hint of blackmail, a suggestion, nothing more - and moving on. "I certainly won't grovel for your business. If you're not familiar with the economic opportunities of the Jade Empire, allow me to enlighten you. Our worlds of Isen, Kunli, Joy, Trevel'ka and Halcyon are major technological centers for their respective sectors and many planets around. We produce and export high-tech goods, biopharmaceuticals, refined baradium, and thousands of other products; we maintain strong trade relationships with the nearby Kartanin Dominion and Black Star Confederacy, as well as Celesta itself. On several worlds, Trevel'ka for example, it's an employer's market: billions of qualified citizens searching for jobs. Factories and facilities built there earn significant profits; it's also a good place to recruit.

"We have strong relationships with many independent worlds, some technological, some less so; Kro Var comes to mind."

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:52 am

Durd released a small smile.''Well i was not aware of your Empire power since i never studied it...i havent the time actually....You magnificent structure could allow us to do buisness with you.Of course within the next months we will have a navy that would allow us to maint trade along the whole galaxy.All our agreed deals though will get into practice after we receive word from NR that the quarantine of Neimoidia is lifted after th efforts MedStar will do here and we wll then anounce official reformation of the Trade Federation and get our deals in line with active traiding....''

He tried to hear an offer first.''So you came before me so you must be the one to offer me something....I hear you perfectly my kind sir...''

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

CEO Raith Sienar

Post by CEO Raith Sienar » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:08 pm

A Hologram would be left behind for the leader of Neimodia for when he became available. The image would be that of Lucien again cloaked in robes his face concealed but his voice dark. "President Durd I bid you welcome and have an offer to propose to you pending your ability to follow orders. MedStar I am aware will be arriving soon to your territory as you have called them. Within the group arriving will be a doctor named Annora Mire. I want her return back to MedStar delayed but no harm is to come of her otherwise I will come personally and you will learn how insecure your position as President truly is."

"Succeed and I guarantee that your group will have the opportunity to rise to power again and potentially be strong as your people were prior to the Clone Wars as I will guarantee you contracts from no less than three separate corporations for shipping deals one of them being Sienar Corporation. You will soon meet my representative. It will be at that time that they will negotiate the final firmer terms of our agreement but I will warn you I have no stomach for failure. Serve me well and you will see riches beyond your dreams. Fail me and I would hope you have your last will and testament prepared."
“I’m sitting on my ass before a legend. I guess the reports of your death have been greatly mistaken.”

Jerec Ordin speaking to Nich Dreadstar

Jagtai
The Adminerator

Post by Jagtai » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:20 am

- - - - - Incoming Transmission - - - - -
Decrypting................................
Decryption finished.
To: Lord Durd
Subject: Baktoid

Negotiations with Sienar has proved fruitful. BIS now has access and production rights to all Haor Chall patents.

- - - - - Transmission Ends - - - - -

Beorht
False Dichotomy

Post by Beorht » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:04 am

"Here's what we propose, then. In return for a thirty-percent cut of trade with non-Jade Empire worlds, we smooth your way with those worlds: we provide hyperspace coordinates, political support, guides, translators and advisers. Many of these worlds are cloistered; they don't accept visitors, but we've managed to form working relationships. Most of them are planets that you wouldn't be able to find on your own; they're simply uncharted. We also provide, for an extra charge, a similar service with certain local governments that are critical to Unknown Regions trade, such as Celesta. Furthermore, we give your vessels a partial tariff exemption for trade with Jade Empire worlds - my people tell me that forty percent exemption would be appropriate."

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:10 am

Durd sat back in his chair....

''Honourable gentleman....if i understand your proposition right you give the Trade Federation a deal when we officially anounce its reformation.You give me all i need to do tradewthin the territories of Uknown Region and your Empire....what excactly and with numbers do you want me to give you in return?Do we simply speak about a normal deal that i help the trade in an area and get money in return....or...''He said with a mystireal tone..''we speak about something more than just a typical trade agreement sir?

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Beorht
False Dichotomy

Post by Beorht » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:15 am

"Obviously the Unknown Regions are dangerous," said Salphoris. "Clearly a Lucrehulk can take care of itself; just as clearly, violence should be avoided. We might need friends out there; you certainly would. As far as operations within the Unknown Regions are concerned, we're suggesting an alliance: if one of us is attacked, the other aids, if feasible."

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:22 am

Durd sipped some of his wine in his glass and smiled to the representative of the Jade Empire.''So you are proposing a defence pack treaty between the Trade Federation and the Jade Empire.Simply as Neimoidia we cant sign such a deal because we are under N.R.but as Trade Federation an indepedent company with heave army of its own in the future such a thing should be aceptable as long as you dont attack the N.R. we give word to....''He then opened a transmittor and spoke in Pak Pak''Secretary Kaatranay please bring some documents for a trade deal and a defence pack treaty in here.''

Just moments later the General Secretary of the NRC entered the room with the 2 treaties paperwork.Durd signed and he passed it to his co-chat person.'''The first is the defence pack treaty.The other is the traiding treaty and both will be activated when the T.F. officially is back in buisness.Such a thing wont take long though.Sign and the J.E. starts its hopefully fruitfull partnership with the Trade Federation and the Neimoidia people....''

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Beorht
False Dichotomy

Post by Beorht » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:26 am

Salphoris signed both.

"We consider the New Republic a friend, for the record. We worked closely with the Republic while fighting the Xen'Chi invasion a few years ago. Of course, we also worked closely with the Empire to fight the Xen'Chi."

He stood, and took his copies. "Thank you for your time. I'm sure you have a great deal to do; we'll be watching your near future with great interest."

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:35 am

(OCC-Mace feel free to reply in this.)

President was very satisfied over the close of a deal with a goverment in the unknown region. He then sat in his armchair and re-filled his glass with wine and as usually opened his archived messeges holder.The first messege was by Baktoid and that the works there were proceeding without problem and as planned.

The second messege froze the already cold blood of the Neimoidian Presidnt though.....He was upset immediatly and the glass of wine fell of his hand.He signed Kaatranay.''Inform Sentepeth to be here at once!Hurry up!''As Kaatranay runned to the office of Gunay and in minutes all 3 were back in the President Office in the watchtower of Nute Gunray's citadel.

''Rune,Sentepeth....the hooded figure contacted me this morning again while i was in session with the J.E. people.He demands service....He threats us if we dont follow his demands....''
Rune Kaatranay was fear to death and Gunay tried to speak...''Just as we try to reform things a Sith comes in our way again and blocks our full indepedence....we will give word to another Sith Lord now after Sidious,Maul and Tyrannus?''Kaatranay interfeared.

''But if he gives things in return...''He said motivated by the Neimoidian greed.

''He promises a lot in return...But be carefull....we dont know if he is a Sith yet...he has the sith attitude the clothing of a sith in messeges but we dont know if he is a Sith...lets not panic...for beggning he just wants to stall this Ms.Mire from MedStar that will come here....it is an easy thing...BUT without violence...people you are released...i will come in contact with him again...''As the other two left the office full of doubts,fear and greed for power.

''My Lord i acept your request and the things you are willing to give us in return if we help you....We will stall Ms.Mire here without violance....it will be done My Lord...i just need to know more about you...i cant deal with strangers that claim some things....with all do respect....I need proof...''As he tried to see if he was speaking to an imposter.But with fear also,as deep inside him he knew he was almost for sure speaking with a Sith Lord.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt
Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:32 am

Annora Mire sat at her desk going over some old files as they made their final approach. She had been in deep study since Nepsis something the Nemodians said triggered something in her memory that spread like a wildfire. She had eaten little or slept since they left. Fifty years before there had been a man named Ebenn Q3 Baobab, noted for his work as a poet and in polymath, he had been a jack-of-all trades and on the Naboo Advisory Board. . But sometime before that he had been a doctor for the Nomeidan fleet he made a joke once about a disease being a particular export of the Nemodians. That illness seemed to have similar characteristics to this one currently effecting the race. . . .

"Mace to Annora, we are almost there. I am about to hail them. We should be landing shortly and please tell me you ate the breakfast I made for you?'"Mace said over the comm in an irritated voice.

She would look over to the uneaten plate and feel a fit guilty that she had not even touched it but this was more important that eating."Yes it was very good thank you. It was very good. Thank you." It was true the young doctor did appreciate it but this was far more important and she would eat it later. . .Hopefully before he found the plate.

"Liar, your still obsessed with those files. Don't make me come back there and feed you."she laugh as he'd would "threaten" her. It had been Mace who suggested to doctor Caines that he fly Annora there due to the threat of Lucien. Though it made Annora happy to spend more time with the jedi, the captain on the other hand. . . To say the least he was not very happy. In fact the captain burst into tears.

"I'll eat it. Thank you. I really do appreciate it."

"Going soft on me Dr Mire'? The comm would buzz back.

She laughed"Not likely" then got off the bed grabbing the plate and head heading for the cotpit. Shed rest against the bulk head and eat on the plate of batha bacon and eggs She would look to see Carnes in the co-pilots char and Weebo floating next to him trying to rub it in. "Weebo, knock it off. The Captain is a good pilot. He is very good. . Its just an insane sith lord is looking for me and Master Halcyon is better with dealing with sort of thing so knock it off you two."Annora ordered the two bickering the corner . They stopped and looked at the doctor as he stabbed her fork into the eggs. .

"Sorry Dr. It's just. . "

She looked at them both "So do you think they will shoot us down when they see the ship. Historically Naboo and the Nemodians don't like each and seeing as this is technically a royal yacht. So this could be fun."She as the ship came out of hyperspace in edge of the system.

"Jedi Master your up!" then she moved up and with one hand rubbed his left shoulder and giving him a soft look that was meant only for him. They both having a bad feeling that something was waiting.
Tabetha/Hunt
I got out of the bed today.
Swear to god couldn't see my face. I got out of the bed today starin at a a ghost.
Who forgot to float away didn't have all that much to say couldn't even tell his own name or where my body goes.
-Winter Sleep Weighty Ghost
It's an animal thing
Riddick

CEO Raith Sienar

Post by CEO Raith Sienar » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:35 am

The holotranscivor would activate and Lucien would stand there a scowl on his face as he was on a schedule that would have him leaving soon from Naboo. Looking at the nemodian he'd speak. 'You delt with someone I advised years ago. It was on my recommendation that Sidious make contact with the Trade Federation but it was not my advice to eliminate your organization. The death of Gunray was regrettable but he was sloppy and that dead part has been cut off in order to allow the rest to live and here you are like a phoenix rising from the ashes to be reborn.”

“I am from an order that predates Sidious but like him yes we are of the same belifs and have watched from a distance the events of the galaxy. Annora is a key to the plans of the future how you succeed or fail will determine the fate that will befall you. As proof I will send someone to you named Lady of Shadows. She speaks with my authority and you will follow her orders as you would mine. Disobey and your entire council will burn in flames and be seen from orbit as I properly cleanse the planet of the brainrot disease you are calling MedStar there to help cure through sterilization as I raze the planet with fire much like Taris was thousands of years ago.”

With that the hologram would disapear leaving the Nemodian there to look on in silence.
“I’m sitting on my ass before a legend. I guess the reports of your death have been greatly mistaken.”

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:45 am

Durd just managed to clear his throught and just fell into his luxurious armchair.He was so depressed that once again a Sith would boss the T.F. around and even the Neimoidian race without even giving a choice.His other side though was happy that he found a new leader and protector for his plans.He would touch his forehead and took 2 deep breaths.He then just leand back in his chair and started speaking in Pak Pak to himself.''And what he told he did a thousand years ago?!I need to do his bidding with much attention since he can destroy us all....I will only inform Sentepeth and Kaatranay about this.....No one else must know the T.F. and Neimoidians deal with a Sith once again....''As he sat back just looking at the window and saw a Naboo ship.''More things today?A Naboo ship?Here?''

(OCC Note-Waiting MedStar arrival with Annora or Mace post.Thanks guys.)

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

CEO Raith Sienar

Post by CEO Raith Sienar » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:33 am

Mace would grin, "That's the entire purpose of requesting a Star Destroyer. Principality should do it's job well into getting them to second guess attacing us if they want help from MedStar."

He'd slow the ship down awaiting the arrivial of the said ship and would look to the captain. "We'll give this ship back to you in one piece I promise. I haven't crashed a ship since... Mon Calimari nearly 15 years ago."

Webo would start to make a snide comment about the ship having small micrometeorite damage and Mace would raise his finger to the droid. "Shut it Weebo I put you back together after Mareen nearly toasted you and it won't be hard to wipe your memory and make you a server droid."

Webo would stop as if considering if Mace was serious or not and decided not to test him.

He'd feel the disturbance in he Force before it'd happen as space seemed to fold as the Principality arrived underneath there ship. "And here we go. Think they got the messege that we're here yet or should we knock on the door?"

She'd grin "Knocking is best. Especially in a ship of their former enemy."

Mace would open the comm. And would speak. “This is Jedi Master Mace Halcyon of the starship Mercy along with Dr Annora Mire from MedStar. We received your cal and have brought with us the Star Destroyer Principality to assist us in determining your needs. We request a landing area where we can meet with leadership and discuss in detail the exact needs of your people from MedStar.”

He’d turn off the comm. Awaiting a response and would look to her. “Now the wait… So far not detecting anything that would indicate trouble but I do sense a lot of fear.”

She would let out a huge sigh but not one of relief "Well considering your in a royal naboo star yacht if they had not shot us yet. . Myabe its a good sign. And whatever we do. . Lets keep this from the govonor hes been on a kill all Nemoidan kick since they killed his grandfather during the invasion of Naboo. . .He's been a mite ticked at them. That would be bad."

“Yeah for now we hold orbit. Captain of Principality knows to be on yellow alert and have starfighters ready to launch if needed. Lets see where things lead.”

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Lork Durd had been alerted on their presence and opened the comm to office of Kaatray.''Rune...give them permission to land on the main hangar and we will go and meet them there with Sentepeth.''He said in an unsteady voice tone after the things that happened with the man in the hood his feelings were mixed,both sadness presure and happiness with Neimoidia greed.

''This is Neimoidian control.You have permission to land on the main hangar number 4 of the Nute Gunray's former citadel faclities.The President of the NRC along with Secreatary and Head of Virus Fight Department''He said and then along with the President and Gunay got to the hangar waiting for the Jedi and the Doctor to land.While waiting in the hangar Durd said everything to his loyal partners about the sith and his demands to stall the doctor there peacefully.All the 3 figures waited with hands crossed above their belts.Finally the visitors landed.Durd stepped forward and greeted them.

''Welcome to Cato Neimoidia Master Halcyon and Ms.Mire.''As he shook their hands.Then the old slight always bowed body figure turned an got between them as the other 2 younger Neimoidians got across them.''So we will have to get in my office on the watch tower.I think we can do a little walking''He said half-jokely and then turned to the person we wanted to concerntrate more but without showing it to the Jedi Master.''So Doctor Mire...how was the trip to our beutifull system?You didnt come across asteroids here eh?

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:27 am

Annora just bowed her head and looked at the Nemoidean, then ignoring the manner he said it"It is a pleasure as well, do you have what we need. We have a clue on this disease, the bodies may prove our hypothesis." She said as they walked on into the citideal.
Tabetha/Hunt
Swear to god couldn't see my face. I got out of the bed today starin at a a ghost.
Who forgot to float away didn't have all that much to say couldn't even tell his own name or where my body goes.
It's an animal thing
Riddick

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:53 am

Durd sighed''Of course you have a whole pile of bodies to study if this thing is of your preferences.''He said with the commonly known cold humor of the Neimoidians.''We managed to have some corpses ready for you Doctor but take your time there is no rush.''He said having the stalling thing the Sith demanded in his mind.''After a short walk they reached the watch tower of the citadel were the President of the NRC had his office.He then sat down and singed them to do the same as the protocol droid pured some wine on their glasses.The two other Neimoidians were one on the office as Kaatranay didnt followed them up to the final destinaton and remained in his office.

The Durd leaned back in his golden armchair and crossed his fingers contrary to his face.''Drink some of the wine the droid gave you....it is marvelous.So...what do you need me to say to you,inform you or whatever questions you have of any nature?''As Gunay also looked them waiting a reply from them.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

CEO Raith Sienar

Post by CEO Raith Sienar » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:02 am

Mace would look to the Duro. "We need permission for Principality to be able to land for starters. Would make it easier for us to deal with the medical problem as the ships equiped with isolation units where we can cordan off those that are affected and treat them."

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:20 am

(OCC-Correction-He is Neimoidian)

Gunay spoke before the president''Such a thing is very easy to be done''As he opened his comm''Secretary Kaatranay please give permission to vessel Principality to land on the hangar 5 of the Citadel and suggest this to happen quite.''As the Secretary carried out the order and Principaly landed on the top safety hangar 5 of the citadel where many years back Nute Gunray's ship was landing.

''And your next request is Ms.Annora?''Durd said with calm steady Neimoidian pride.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:56 pm

Annora looked at Nemoidan getting slightly irritated, drinking, sitting and chatting while work was to be done. Was this an emergency or something else she wondered. "Other than than allowing my fellow doctor to land wheres the lab? Time for me to get to work."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just above the planet a deep water freighter exited hyperspace with Sekta and Matias on it. Sekta opened the comms "Nemodian control this is Darkwater with crucial MedStar personnel. Requesting permission to land. Over."The electronic vocalizer sounded. . .

It took a few moments "Darkawater dis is Control. Trasmissio'n of your landing coordinates are on their way please follow the proper flighta path to your destination." A clearly Nemodian voice said through the comm. Sekta looked to Matias "Here is where the fun begins."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ooc:Leg this will transpire before Naboo buys Nubia. So you deal will be pre take over and Devon will set it up . Talk to me before you respond.

Devon Doronsos flew his his personal Nubian Excutive class Yacht quietly into the planet. Thankfully Nemodian command quietly clearned him to land in his personal shuttle. As he walked to the entrance he was met by a tall green Nemoidan. 'Mr Davonsos this way please."The tall nemoidain aid said taking him quietly into the citiadal down the hall into a nice empty office."Wait here please."
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:05 am

Durd knew he had to stop her from getting to work from now.He was aware that the fastest she would get to work the fastest she would leave the system and that was not what he wanted because of the Siths orders.He leaned back in his chair and sipped some more from his fine wine glass.The Neimoidian knew he had to stall her but his intention shouldnt be noticeable.

''I will not allow you to get your beutifull hands to work before you learn what Neimoidian hospitality is.You will relax today see some sights of our magnificent bridge cities and then we wll give you a dinner just for you with the best food and tommorow morning you can get to work.''As he tried to propose things that would stall her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matias would whistle in the view of the Citadel in awe and speak''What the....those Neimoidians might be greedy,sly,nasty whatever but they have a sense of luxury i admire.''He put his hands in his pocket as always and left his to shoulder hair free of the helmet.''Well Dr. what we do from now?We wil meet the others or get in hiding and shout some Neimoidian down?''He said in his usual calm cool atitude joking.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Venezious Rentemos the one of 2 Duros of the NRC was alerted on the presence of the Nubia CEO in the hidden guest room where Kaatranay landed as they knew the meeting ought to top secret.Naboo and Nubia were close and pubicity could ruin the deal.He got to the room and greeted the CEO.
''Greetings Sir!I am happy you are here!
(Tab i didnt respond on Nubia element.Will talk to you and then post or edit this.)

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:02 am

Devon looked to the Nemoidean"Good to see you. How have things been here? I must ask forgiveness for the way I came however my uncles policies and our "other" clients has forced me to well you can understand. I would like to set up two dummy corporations one to invest quietly of course the other to allow you to buy our ships. Because of certain political things we will give you your own rep who serves you and gets you want you need. But we have some things that might suit you taste. . That is if your interested.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Annora looked to the Nemodian "I came here to do a job. . And I would like to be shown my work space. Such things are for politicians and diplomats, and I am neither. I am here to find a cure for what ails you. The sooner I start the better chance we save people instead of them dieing."She said folding her arms.
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:42 am

Rentemos looked at the CEO and smiled.''Of course i would never called you here if i wasnt interested.I am the Head of the Companies Approach department of the NRC and from that post i called you here.I and the whole NRC came to agreement that we wanted to deal with Nubia.Your luxury designs of ships suits us the most!Generally we like luxurious vehicles and Nubia match our criteria.''He sighed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Presidnt knew that he had to keep her there at all costs.''I ask you to concerntrate on other things since i am upset to inform you that the lab you will work will be ready tommorow.We take our measurements so you have the best enviroment to work.We like to make the circmunstances the best for fruitable work and results.Thats why i propose to spent some more relaxed time today''He smiled.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:11 am

Sekta looked to Matias"Do not be fooled by wealth and power. History tells us that such things are built on blood and pain. I should not be something to marvel at it should be something that teaches you what should not happen."Sekta's voclizer whispered as they turned the cornor. "Disa way please?" The nemodian said as he showed them to medical research room "Wonder where Annora and Mace are?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Devon took his coat off as one of the aides rushed to take it as they showed him a seat. He quickly sat down and would make sure he did not seem desperate. He was over extended and needing new sources of cash quick. "We have two new yacht models that would interesting you. One is the Executive Class. . It large sub capital class the interiors built to your wishes and with such amenities as zoo, pools or whatever else you would like built in for your enjoyment. We also offer Lux Droids and are contract with several other manufactures to fill what every support staff roles you need.

As far as an investment I will create Nubia Trade Exports for me to invest and help grow business for a generous return of course return. "He leaned in and whispered"We can even keep your cellars stocked with the best food and wren reserves money can buy."He sat back and took a sip of a drink an aid poured "We are a full custom service contractor . We build an stock these ships to your needs. All you need to do is choose what you like and tell us how you want it."
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:27 am

Matias smiled at Sekta and tiped her in the shoulder.''Propably in another luxury room speaking with a high class profile person Doc.I admire Annora she can stand this race and speak with them...Greedy bastards....Oh sorry....i didnt wanted to speak that way infront of a lady it is just such words are common between soldiers on the front and between.''He tried to restrain his loose cool character and behave properly infront of the lady.''So what we do from now on here?You must really know more than me...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rentemos sat back in his chair and sipped some of his wine.He then stood up and made a circle around the chair touching it.He finally turned to Nubia C.E.O. with cold eyes.''You will get the returns you are asking if you do your job well....we want this deal secret.We would request about 20 to 30 high class yachts for the needs of the high profile persons and their transporting....you see our old shuttles sheatpide-class are a little rusty after almost 40 years.

''I would like 10 Executive Class and other 6 Kings Palace Class.The designs suits.We like the Kings for the 6 members of the NRC and the other 10 for the lower-class persons in the goverment.

As far the investment it wont be the first time dummy operations will be created for darker needs.We would also like to have our cellars full of fine supplies as we have a fine taste of enjoyment for ourselfs.''He sat down again and crossed his fingers.

''I like speaking with numbers.How this thing will cost,when we will have the yatchs?

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

CEO Raith Sienar

Post by CEO Raith Sienar » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:56 am

Mace would look to the Nemodian now really starting to think the small talk was becoming unecessary. "Not to be rude but you requested us to be here. The necessary information we'd like to have is all documentation we can get concerning this plague so we can better deal with it and treat it. " He'd look to the Nemodian seeming to be ready to stand up but Annora would put her hand on his arm and he'd stop. "Principality will be landing in less than 15 minutes and I belive the Doctor would like to be present to oversee the setting up of operations here so we can move foreard."

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:14 am

Annora put on a smile "What my colleague meant to say is that the quicker we get started the more people we can save. And that is why we are here. Not to be rude but your peoples health and well being come first, this here is for other people in MedStar who do the deals. I am a simple doctor who has an idea on whats causing it and the sooner I can get to to the bodies the sooner and more people I can save. And that is my job. Not this. Please show us to the facilitates. "Annora said in a calm voice.
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:45 am

Durd stood up and knew he couldnt stall her anymore.He then opened his comm and spoke to Pak Pak to Kaatranay and Gunay.''Rune,Sentepeth get with me and the visitors to the big gate of the Citadel promptly''They headed to the exit of the Citadel after this words and met the other 2 Neimoidians in the exit.

''Here is Mr.Gunay,you saw him before inyour arrival,our Medical Department Head Supervisor of the N.R.C. and he will show you to the medical facilities,which we constrcuted 10 months ago in a high tecnhology standards,with Secretary Kaatranay.You will excuse me as i have some works to do in my Office and see the news also as i hear tension is active in the Centrality.''As he tried to smile and left the visitors to the other 2 Neimoidians and he turned to his office.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lork Durd reached his office on the watch tower of the Nute Gunray's Citadel and tried to relax from the super-busy day he was going through.He had already saw the people of the Jade Empire,got update from H.K.D.and had to welcome his MedStar guests.The talk with the Sith was not a job he had to do but a real problem he had to face.He understood deeply in his heart that if he wanted to suceed in his dark plans he needed a dark assistance.He made sure everything was quite and opened the holoprojector and bowed as he tried to reach Lucien.Even if he would not reply instantly the Sith Lord would get the messege later.

''My Lord,Annora Mire landed here with MedStar personel some time ago.A Jedi is with her named Mace Halcyon.I couldnt convince them to get to work tommorow and thy are heading for the medical lab facilities.I am sorry i couldnt stall them with unimportat things my Lord but they gave me no choice.You have somedays i think to do your plans as i dont think their Director wont call them back for another mission.Transmission over my Lord.After that he sat back in his chair and just stare at the window of his office trying to relax and concerntrate.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After not great deal of time Kaatranay and the other reached a facility was huge and without the help of the Neimoidians Annora and Mace would not find the correct place to go.After sometime of walking via guards,droids and several other figures the 4 of them reached a top secret room which door opened only with Gunay's eye contact.After they entered they saw a terrible sight.Bodies of dead Neimoidians all around some of them in the stage of discomposing.Only one person was in the room a male figure.You could say he wasnt not tall not even compered to other humans and not huge height Neimoidians.His round face with small round glasses and blonde hair showned a man around 40s with great deal of fear when he saw the visitors.Then Gunay reached his place and greeted him.

''Ah Doctor Zshola i am so happy to see you already got to work.''

''Yes Mr.Gunay...i waited the MedStar people being ready of my responsiblities.''

Then Gunay turned to Annora.''Doctor Mire from here is Doctor Heinrich Zshola from Moorja.His planet had the same virus we have here some years ago and i brought him here personally to help you in your works as he is a doctor and can talk with you better than me.I and Mr.Kaatranay will be gone now and meet you in the NRC Palace on the night for the end of days supper.''As he turned away to leave and left her with Mace and Zshola.The short nerd like man approached her with caution.

''Doctor Mire!I have ready some of your work!I am very exited to work with you here to destroy this evil virus off the system.''
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While turning to leave Kaatranay started talking to Gunay.''You think the people will get of this virus with the help of MedStar?''

''Are you brain dead?!Do you really think that we care about the poor people over down Neimoidian?President Durd and us remember want to clean the virus to get his cursed quarantine over of our backs and get our other works starting...You know what works''As Gunay looked him with deadly glare.
Back in the guest looby Sekta and Matias were still waiting for an update.After some time the young man lost his temper.''What the heck?Are those Neimoidians stupid?Why are we still waiting here?Dr.Sekta cant you communicate via a messege to Ms.Mire and finally get to them and meet them?I cant stand staying in this hell room any more...I have see and see those walls over and over again.

(OCC Note-A major post to set up scene.Need Annora,Sekta reply and Mace if you can Lucien reply to Durd.)

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

CEO Raith Sienar

Post by CEO Raith Sienar » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:42 am

Lucien would be in route to the Jedi Temple ruins when he would get the messege. "You have done what you can Enclosed in this messege is a data messege to be delivered to Annora. The Jedi is of no concern to me he is of a bloodline that is unable to use telekentic powers. Be weary though his strengths lie in mind based powers. To those that are weak minded he can gain strong influence over. If he becomes a problem he will be delt with. I'll inform my represenitive of the situation and hope to speed up there arrival."

He'd end the conversation and open another communication. "My love. If possible you must expediate your trip to the Nemodians. They were not sucessful in delaying our granddaughter. She's with a Jedi of the Hallcyon bloodline. Engage if you must but be careful not to let the Nemodians be aware that you are also the represenitive for Nebulon. Let it work in our favor and make them think that we work close in the shadows and that we can reach them without them seeing us coming."

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:15 am

Annora shook the Doctors hand "Nice to meet you Dr.Zshola your reputation proceeds you. All good I assure you."She said shaking his hand and looking to Mace for a moment before proceeding. What do you know on Brain Rot Type C?"She said as they headed into the med area to look at the bodies.

She began by inspecting what they had, "Ok get me a specimens one old, one about 30 another a child. Then do the same for Duros. I want a cross section of sexes and locations of where they are from. We need a cross section.Annor oredered as everyone went to running
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:43 am

Durd was in his office with Kaatranay and Gunay who had just returned from the labs.

''Someone will come for this Annora Mire soon here representing the Sith...have you eyes open since we could have that visitor any moment!''

''Will be done Baron Durd...''Gunay said.''Yes President of the NRC''Kaatranay continued and they got to their offices waiting if anyone from the Sith would come.

As Annora was above the bodies Doctor Zshola started taking with his stict not so bass voice and every little while he would touch his glasses''Well....this Brain Rot Type C had been very popular in my planet Moorja not very long time ago.You see we managed to create a formula to wipe the virus but we had to pros we are not lucky to have here Dr.Mire.''He touched some bodies with white gloves examining and continued.

''You see Neimoidia because we always speak about the planet Neimoidia....is still deep in virus.We managed to wipe the virus out of the Purse Worlds with my supervision....but we stuck on Neimoiia and only reduced the virus around 60% of its started activity....Oh yes sorry i got carried away....I was telling what pros we had on Moorja and Purse Worlds we dont have on Neimoidia....first of all population number...Neimoidia has almost double the population of all Purse Worlds and almost triple of Moorja..so this extremely easy and like fire spread virus is in the best enviroment for him.Secondly the people of Neimoidia dont live in the same circumstances and enviroment people live on Purse Worlds....they are far more poor and come close to certain natural resources bad for their health...the harvest beatles are also a bad influence sincemy theory is that the whole thing....yes...started from harvesting beatles.''

Then the doctor got some reports and started pointing to bodies.''This 5 bodies here are over 50y.o.,all i will show you are from Neimoidia and they are both male and female.Duros though are not effected by this virus for unknwon to me by now reasons.Duros though are only 12% of the whole population.So back to bodies counting and showning.They were civilians.This 8 bodies are over 20y.o. and worked on harvesting....and the rest are children under 20y.o.Ah...and one rather old Neimoidian here around 80y.o.As you see it is weird that the whole thing effects faster on younger subjects....the virus is effectng and kills the system of younger Neimoidians than the old....the under 20y.o. Neimoidia dided within a month when the over 50y.o and the 80y.o on 3 and 5!months analogically...''The doctor said adjusting his gloves and his perfect round glasses.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:22 am

Annora looked over the bodies. "Bring a cross section of young one to me. Someone please find Doctor Nan and get Weebo. I'll need his processors and the information I have loaded."She said as she washed her hands thorughlly sanitized them then suited up. "Everyone needs gear. Bring me that one."She said pointing to a young five year old Nemodian boy who was undisected. Grabbing a scaple she began to cut on the child's head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC this is all i can get to for now.
Get sekta and weebo in there well have an autopsy
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:41 am

Dr.Zhzola signed to one of the medical personel to contact Dr.Sekta and Weebo her droid.The officer opened his comm and transmitted.

Dr.Sekta San Ms.Mire requests you present in the Lab Room 5 Level 2 with a your droid Weebo.Be here as soon possible.

Sekta looked to Matias who had also heared the messege.In some minutes they were in the medical facilities and entered the lab.Mace and Annora were there with the small body doctor many bodies between them and some personel.Sekta and Weebo came closer as Matias closed his mouth in gross.

''Oh...what the....are we in a graveyard with many unbarried bodies here?''As he also came close to Mace.Then the Moorjian human doctor turned to the female doctors and the droid.

''So this is a young Neimoidian...all yours Doctors...i think we can begin an autopsy now...''He said getting his glasses of to clean them in his suit and pulled them back on.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:18 pm

Kaosos Navosos stepped off the shuttle and on to the cold ground of Nate Gunray's citadel. Two Nemoideans and two Duros with weapons drawn. The man in the business suit held his hands up as the four held up dl-44 Blasters. "Gentlemen I come on behalf of Nebulon industries and Lucian Odyessus." He said as his eyes went from brown to yellow."I am afraid that the Lady of Shadows will not be able to conduct this meeting we have found a traitor in our organization and her safety is top level as you can understand. I will be conducting negotiations for the Lord himself."

The Nemoidieans looked frightened. W-w-we."one of the druos said fearing for their lives as sweat began to drip down their heads.

An evil grin came across his lips, "My lad your not to blame, no is your bosses. The problem was within our own organization, and you know how our "kind" handles such things. Lord Luican is seeing into it personally. Now I beleive I have a meeting to attend."he continued in a calming voice. A surge of pride filled his body knowing that the sith were that well known and feared, and with Sayka's death who knows. . The old man might need a new apprentice.

The four Nemoidan guards shivered then dropped their weapons and showed the man in. The Captian altering his higher ups of the change.

---------------------------------------------------------------
================================Incoming Transmission
To NRC
From Lady Santhe, House of Santhe Fashion
RE My Arrival
To the honored heads of the NRC we have finished our casting on Naboo are seeing as we found our star so I will be in the area sooner. I shall be arriving within a few hours and intend on a prolonged stay. I hope this suits you well? I eagerly await meeting you. My ship's name is the Dark Rose.

Sincerely

CAS
=====================================End Trasmission

ooc WARNING CONTENTS INCLUDE AN AUTOPSY ON A CHILD IF YOU ARE OFFEND OR GET SICK EASY PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER!!!

Annora looked as Sekta suited up. Annora took the head of the child Sekta stationed on the left of the small boy and Dr.Zhzola to the right as Weebo floated with his tray out stretched between Annora and Sekta. Annora grabbed the laser saw which was attached to the ceiling putting to the top of the small boy's green head Sekta and Dr. Zhzola examined the boy's extermities as Weebo moved in to take the child's blood. "They havent removed the blood from the body. . Good we can get a better picture of what was going on inside of him when he died. Sekta take the disction of the torso Dr Zhzola you take the stomach and below. Weebo get me a reading on his blood. Take as much as you need tell me what you find."She said as she put the laser to the top of the childs tiny green cranium . She remarked for a second as how large the device was for such a tiny boy.

"Dr. Mire rigger has not set in yet, hes fresh." Sekta replied examining the boys extremities for stiffness caused by the body being dead more than 48 hours.

Annora nodded then she flipped on the laser saw and slowly cutting back layers of green skin, blood vessels, and nerves she slowly as fluids from the boys body drained all on the floor around her feet. Annora did not flinch,"Weebo get some of that before it hits the floor we may need it too."She ordered as the saw white bone peeking out form the green skin of the little boy. . .

Her heart sank wondering about the child's parent's whose grief had to be so fresh. Going through the illness, hoping and praying to whatever god they prayed to that their little one. Sat with him in the hospital holing him caressing him. . .That was if they were allowed. They may not have even been able to to touch him or see him. . Or even worse they may have been forced to watch from a glass window as doctors did all they could. She wondered if they pressed their faces to the glass their hands reaching to comfort the child, but not able. A mothers arms empty unable to give the child the love and comfort only a mother could give. . .Did they cry when he took his last breath forever gone. . . How would they feel knowing what she and the others were doing to their innocent child.

At times with medicine you need destroy the dead to save the living. . . . The dead to researchers were toys things to help them get what they wanted. Not ever a warm living person who laughed and played. To medicine the dead never lived they were just cold slabs of meat on the table for cutting. . That was the cold hard truth of it all. Deep down that was what sickened Annora the most. But she could not let herself feel it. As always she pushed it down.

Looking up she saw Dr Dr.Zhzola as he cut into the childs abdomen get squirted with built up blood all over the visor on his face. He wiped the visor and continued on. As he went in cutting into the abdominal muscle. Pulling back the fat and the connective tissue he continued on down finally entering the stomach nicking the bowel on accident as black liquid began to pour out over the man white coat. Weebo moved to take the contents of the bowels and seal it up. "Looks like he had Mulch mold for lunch."The the man said putting a piece of Mulch mold undigested on Weebos tray.

She looked at the boy face so serene and peaceful, though elongated (part of the effects of the disease.) She was glad he would feel what was about to happen. Flipping on the saw again she cut through the thick cranium exposing the brain which was rotted a great bit away.

When looked over to Setka had the childs chest fully open with rib cage separated sticking up for all to see and pulled back exposing the child's heart and lungs.

Annora turned to Weebo "What does the panels say?"

"As you suspected Dr. Mire' high levels of dialogen in his blood."

"Thank you Weebo. You know what to do" the diagnosis was definitive Brain Rot Type C she frowned as they continued on. After they had done three more cadavers. Annora would then order the other two to sew them up and fix it to where it would be hard for the families to see the butcher job that was done on their loved ones. They did not need that trauma on top of loosing their loved one. Then Annora walked out of the the med lab and down the hall in a dark quiet nook she began cry, her tears mixing with the blood which covered her surgical clothing the weight of what she had just done crushing to her very soul.
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

CEO Raith Sienar

Post by CEO Raith Sienar » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:40 am

Mace had awaited outside after taking just one glance into the room where the autopsy was to take place and saw a child there. Though he'd seen dead people before this just was not something he wanted to see. He'd told Annora that he'd wait out here. Though the room was sound dampered he still heard the vibrosaw cutting through fleash and bone and closed his eyes trying to hide the feelings and would finally have enough and go for a walk. Looking around he'd never seen this planet before but had known about it. The Nemodians leaders of the Trade Federation a now defunct organization that was disbanded during the Clone Wars but known for its invasion of Naboo and there part in the Clone Wars.

How could a race so skittish possibly be able to work for the Sith. The answer was right there.. There greed for money and power. Palpatine had manipulated all the events to lead to the start of the Clone Wars and orchestrated it like a one man game of Dejerick moving peices across the board. He'd not gotten far and was looking out a window upon the sights of the world when Annora would come out of the room. She'd see him and hide her face and would skirt past him but he could feel the anguish comeing from her in the Force.

He'd give her some time before he'd approach her and sit beside her and whisper. "What you saw in there is what you fight against... Use it as determination to stop this disease for the cure is out there it's just a matter of us finding it and is why MedStar is here to help."

She'd look up to him slowly her eyes red from crying and he'd kiss her forehead softly. "MedStar won't fail... You have to much compassion to allow it to... Do what you do best loose yourself into the books and research and find that cure."

It'd be then that Mace would feel a coldness in the Force and would sit up feeling it. "Somethings here... Annora stay in the building and put it into lockdown tell the Nemodians anything just make them belive you. I'm going to explore. I felt something and need to go back to my quarters to get something. I'll keep in contact over comm."

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Post by DarthYnoj » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:30 am

Venezious Rentemos was in his office on the NRC HeadQuarters and was looking over some financial documents when his private aide informed him of the arrival of Navosos Kaossos.He quickly settled his clothes and sat properly waiting for him to arrive as he had gave strict orders to lead him by 4 guards on his office as soon as he would land.

Just minutes after the alert the guest entered the room.Rentemos looked at the 2 Neimoidians and the 2 fellow Duros of his race and said''Leave us now...''He then stood up after they exited the room and extended his hand.''Mr.Kaosos....we are very happy to have you here you kind sir!''As he released a trade tyical smile.
====================================================================================================================================
Kaatranay was also alerted of the upcoming arrival in the Dark Rose of Ciara Santhe.He took 4 guards with him and got to the dock where she would land.As her starship got permission to land and showned up in the top-secret hangar of the NRC HD former Gunray Citadel the Gen.Secretary of the NRC crossed his hands and as the young girl figure exited the starship he was surprised.He didnt not waiting such a young lady.He took 2 steps in her direction and bowed.

''Ms.Santhe....i am Gen.Secretary of the N.R.C. Rune Kaatranay.You first contact was wth Mr.Rentemos but i was assigned to speak with you at first and then lead you to Mr.Gunay.''As he had a strange feeling for her.
====================================================================================================================================
Matias had done the same thing as Mace.Even though he was a former commander and he was playing it cool his heart deeply was gentle.He saw Annora alone after Mace had departed and got close to her and tipped her in the arm.His face was also sad of the few he had seen in that room.''Ms.Mire....i was also very sad of the scene...i have killed people in war-zone....but never childs....i am sure we do the right thing here.''As he looked at her trying to make her feel better.

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:02 am

Kaosos' eyes turned red yellow, "Lord Lucian is sorry he cannot send his wife, as you must understand her safety as is the doctors is our utmost concern . II am sure you have her guarded well. . .Anyway lord Lucian sent me to settle on terms. As for our part we both Nebulon and Lord Lucian will invest in you. You will get trade deals for Nebulon, and the worlds under lord Lucian's dominion. . You will be delivering to Sienar mostly for him. . .And if they see you a good job for him there. ."Kasos smiled devilish grin and began to walk around the room.

"If you do a good job for them, since they are in the market for a new transport company Lord Lucian is most assured you will get the contract delivering to the empire from Senar.Now of course you will get the sole deal for the new worlds but their existence will remain secret. On pain of death.

As for what Lord Lucian gets in return, he will be a priority contract no questions asked. And I must say between him and Nebluon we do pay handsomely for a job well done. You just bring whatever we need no questions no inspections. .No problems."

He turned and looked to the president holding up a black gloved finger "But let me reiterate. . If the very lovely little doctor so much as nicks her finger, your heads will be on a plate before you can draw your next breath. . Do we have an understanding?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ciara stepped off her shuttle as a cold wind over took her. . .She could feel Kasos but there was something else was here, it felt somehow familiar and it was defiantly not. . .friendly. She shook her head negatively then smiled and greeted the Nemoideans with her usual warm and inviting smile."It is a pleasure to meet you my lords. "As she would bow back. The hood to the traveling cloak fall off to reveal a woman with long soft blond hair and as arose bright blue eyes.

The Nemoidean just smiled widely at her pleasing form. Then they noticed a tall Falleen woman dressed in a light green slik jump suit. "Lord of Nemoidea this is Ir Ezex one of my assistants and my other aid"she said pointing to the red skinned man in a business suit. . "Axion."She said with a smile as the strange lightly-red skinned man bowed to the nemoideans. . .

"Shall we as two them offered her their arms and she smiled taking them both .'Why thank you gentlemen I do like politeness. So kind of you to make sure I am seen inside safely."She said the they escorted her into the citadel . Heading down a large hall way "Does the trade federation still move supplies I may see if your bosses can moves somethings for me while I am here.."

One of her escorts smiled deviously "Why yes, yes we do. I am sure that something can be worked out that is beneficial to both of us." the Nemodiean said as he took her into large lavishly furnished room to wait. .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaosos looked to the president "So is there a deal or not?"
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick