Neimoidia and Purse Worlds:From default to Recover

18 years after the Battle of Yavin...
A divergent, persistent and interactive Star Wars timeline with a rich history and established characters.

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

DarthYnoj
Johny DX

Re: Neimoidia and Purse Worlds:From default to Recover

Post by DarthYnoj » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:46 am

Sentepth Gunay smiled and looked over his fellow Neimoidian.''Sorry Mr.Tuuk...i got carried away from the moments i was ordering droids in vast numbers just for one battle during the Clone Wars.I fuly agree with you.This numbers wll do for begging and will move the ships perfectly cause we need B1 Droid Pilots also.''As he smiled and got some papers of his suitcase.

''Sign here and here and the buy up of 40 % of Baktoid and our first order is ready.You will receive the money we agreed before you leave the planet.''He smiled as Tuuk signed and then Gunay followed him.They raised smiling it was so easy over and fruitfull for the both sides.They shook hands wishing a successfull partnersip and before Tuuk's shuttle left the planet he had got the vast assets of money requied for the buy up of 40 % Baktoid.The Trade Federation had its army,navy and company deals ready in record time.
=============================================================================================================================================
Kaatranay nodded and smiled.''You can either get to my Palace on Deko either remain to your ship fully mystical.I will contact you when the ground for the meeting is ready.Now you will excuse me i will have to be present in the big conference between the whole NRC.''He said and turned back.
=============================================================================================================================================

OCC-THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PART IN THIS THREAD.SHORTLY NEXT THREAD WILL BE UP.HOPEFULLY TONIGHT.PLEASE CHECK NEW OCC NEIMOIDIA THREAD.
http://starwarsexodus.blogspot.com/

STAR WARS EXODUS OFFICIAL BLOG

Darth Ynoj AKA Johny DX

coronhorn
Lord Defender

Post by coronhorn » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:45 pm

Treen grimaced and shook his head, "If it's all the same we'll just retire back to our ship in orbit, contact me once the meeting is arranged."

With that the two beings parted, Treen saw the look on his sargent's face and smirked, the twi'lek shook his head and the whole party disappeared back into the shuttle,

"So he acted without the knowledge of the rest of his government?" the bothan questioned as they all secured themselves in the crash webbing.

"Would appear that way." Treen awnsered, "Doesn't matter though as long as we can come to an arrangement with them that'll allow us to operate on the planet unhindered."

"You think if they're working with the Sith they'll do that?"

"I think Rune has all the reason in the world to find a way to make it happen." MArtian smirked as the shuttle's repulsors fired and it rose back into the air and accelerated back to orbit where the Light of Justice waited for them...
-David W aka Coronhorn... A ghost of Exodus past...
The Lost Holocron

Jagtai
The Adminerator

Post by Jagtai » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:48 am

Locked by request.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." - Bilbo Baggins
From madness comes wisdom, and from wisdom comes power.
"I'm convinced you're secretly a British Spy" - Mir

My characters