The Subtle Shifts ooc

If your thread needs an OOC thread as well, put it here.

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

Shaggy
The Rev.

The Subtle Shifts ooc

Post by Shaggy » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:52 am

Ok I am hoping that this helps to restart my writing here.

This story is going to be a slower moving one. NOt just going to hit the big moments in the lives of the character but sometimes around going to go into what they believe is the mundane parts of their lives.

The story.

It starts with Maxium "Mad Max" Jamison. He is a former swoop racing champion that was accused of cheating and has since been tossed out of the sport for life. He wasn't cheating per say but he is Force sensitive. His father was killed in order 66 but that is unknown to him. He was raised in the foster care system on Ord Mandell. He started in the racing business as a jr. mechanic and worked his way up. Found he had a gift for racing when the normal racer got hurt and he had to step in to take his place. He was the best in the underground circuit and when he went professional he got better. He was about to win another big race when he ended up crashing and it turns out someone on his team made a huge bet against him and the whole team took the fall. It took every bit of money he had to pay off many of the mobsters that had back him in the past and he had been banned from the sport. He scrounged up enough money to buy an old farm outside the city.
He also was just told he has a ten year old daughter and she is being brought to him because the mother can no longer care for her and her “problems.”
Bio
Human Male
6’3
215lbs athletic build
Medium length brown hair
Brown Eyes

Hope this makes sense, computer is being dumb and I will post more later. Need a best friend either a girl or a guy (if guy it will be non romantic), daughter, old manager, gambling bookies, and a mob boss. will move things along from there
“This is one of the miracles of love: It gives a power of seeing through its own enchantments and yet not being disenchanted.”
-C.S. Lewis
"But generally, Shaggy is right." - Jagtai
Daer'Gunn Wiki

Nichalus

Re: The Subtle Shifts ooc

Post by Nichalus » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:44 pm

Sounds like he might be a perfect fit for Keeping it in the Family
:obiwan: The 'Old Man' of the Exodus

EFFL Champion (2013-2016) First Two-Time Exodus Champion

Shaggy
The Rev.

Post by Shaggy » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:55 pm

maybe in a little bit. I need to get something rolling for the story first. Max still needs to actually meet his daughter. It will be fun to unpack that story by itself.
“This is one of the miracles of love: It gives a power of seeing through its own enchantments and yet not being disenchanted.”
-C.S. Lewis
Daer'Gunn Wiki

Shaggy
The Rev.

Post by Shaggy » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:25 pm

OK so we have Maxium and now we have his daughter, Adreena. Her skin is a light red and her eyes are brown like her fathers but her hair is a light purple/blue.
-C.S. Lewis
Daer'Gunn Wiki

Shaggy
The Rev.

Post by Shaggy » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:35 pm

ok first post is up. Hope it translates from my head onto the "paper" and yes this does feel like a small western type feel to it.
-C.S. Lewis
Daer'Gunn Wiki

Shaggy
The Rev.

Post by Shaggy » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:33 am

Thoughts so far and is there anyone else wanting to jump in?
-C.S. Lewis
Daer'Gunn Wiki

Shaggy
The Rev.

Post by Shaggy » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:32 pm

about to introduce a new character.

Lilliandra (Lilly) Adian
Bio:
27 Standard years
Arkarian Offshoot female
5’6 athletic build
White long hair
Blue eyes

The picture is her from a formal gala that she would attend with her parents but she is now more of a mechanic
-C.S. Lewis
Daer'Gunn Wiki

Vox
Adenn Mirshko

Post by Vox » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:05 pm

I like it Shag. Really good story.

Shaggy
The Rev.

Post by Shaggy » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:44 pm

anyone else wanting to be involved in this. I don't have it as a closed thread sooooooooooo...
-C.S. Lewis
Daer'Gunn Wiki

Shaggy
The Rev.

Post by Shaggy » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:29 pm

next part up
-C.S. Lewis
Daer'Gunn Wiki

Shaggy
The Rev.

Post by Shaggy » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:41 am

There is a good chance I will be bringing this up to the new time line. I think it will work better then anyway.
-C.S. Lewis
Daer'Gunn Wiki