dromund Kaas

If your thread needs an OOC thread as well, put it here.

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

VagueDurin
His Vagueness… Vaguer… or El Vaguerino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Re: dromund Kaas

Post by VagueDurin » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:39 pm

Pryde2000 wrote:Now would probably be a bad time to note that we are currently sending a combined NR/Jedi strike force to Dromund Kaas. :mrgreen:
Darth Tsiv will be with them. :twisted:
"Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point." - C. S. Lewis

"And for one last instance, I'm Human again." - Sergeant Ghost

Red Dragon

Post by Red Dragon » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:40 pm

when is that going to happen? Maybe somehow tie it all together?
"This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode."
--Serenity

Cadden
Mand'alor

Post by Cadden » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:01 pm

They're joking.

And if not, we will have words.... :evil:
You have a right to remain silent... I hope to God you use it.
Xanamiar wrote:Cadden is a comical genius.

Red Dragon

Post by Red Dragon » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:17 pm

lol
"This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode."
--Serenity

Red Dragon

Post by Red Dragon » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:25 pm

Pretty much I'm going there because my story, which is unrelated to Cadden's, DEMANDS I GO THERE! *says this heroically with no aggression meant to any one*

Anyway my It that time for me to go there... *Cheers!*

So Cadden, i know we talked about this in PM, i went back and reread it, so i know what to do. Unless something has changed...
--Serenity

Cadden
Mand'alor

Post by Cadden » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:53 pm

Yes, as according to our PM conversations, nothing has changed. Points to note, so this is made public and nobody is left in the dark:

His character will be unaware of the Sith Brotherhood's presence (they may be confident in DK's secrecy, but that doesn't mean that they're going to be reckless... DK has minimal traffic patterns).

The Brotherhood will be unaware of his character's presence (unless he chooses otherwise). I'm confident Red will make an explanation as to why.

The secrecy of DK's location will be maintained, despite this. Mostly due to his character's disinterest in the planet as a whole, but also due to the fact that, according to public knowledge, it doesn't exist.

This is not an opening for others to go to the planet. My story is not ready for these things. Perhaps in the future, but I don't want a monkey wrench thrown into things that throws everything off kilter and causes me great storytelling grief. Sorry if that sounds selfish, but the machine must remain well-oiled! :P

Think that was it. At least it covered the main points of consideration.
You have a right to remain silent... I hope to God you use it.
Xanamiar wrote:Cadden is a comical genius.