Spirit of Freedom (kashyyk)

If your thread needs an OOC thread as well, put it here.

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

Connor Claret

Spirit of Freedom (kashyyk)

Post by Connor Claret » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:37 am

Greetings,

I am Connor Claret, new member to Starwars Exodus and it is a pleasure to meet all of you.

I have started a topic on the planet Kashyyk about the illegal abduction of wookie cubs. So far, my character has gathered some intelligence but hasn't gotten anything solid.

There are multiple directions on which way this could go, and i would like others to join me in saving these little cubs or oppose me.

Connor Claret

Re: Spirit of Freedom (kashyyk)

Post by Connor Claret » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:58 am

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11142

Link to the topic is above.

Nichalus

Post by Nichalus » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:08 am

Welcome to the SWE Connor.

Don't let the lack of posting, or welcomes, deter you. The weekends are usually pretty slow here, as everyone takes time to spend with their families, or just get away from the puter for a couple days.

Please aquaint yourself with the Community Rules. You will see we are pretty straight forward here. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to just create a post in the RP OOC or General Forums. You will find most folks here are very helpful....with the exception of Cadden, he has mental issues, and delusions of granduer. :mrgreen:

Oh, and beware of Jagtai...his our resident Viking, and he takes his raping, pillaging and drinking 'way' too seriously. :mrgreen:

Seriously though...welcome. :D
:obiwan: The 'Old Man' of the Exodus

EFFL Champion (2013-2016) First Two-Time Exodus Champion

StefanTheGreat
Stef is Best

Post by StefanTheGreat » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:13 pm

Welcome to StarWars Exodus again Connor I really hope you will have a great time here as all the members are great people.

^What Nichalus said wisely, weekends we are pretty much slow, I account with the olympics things will be even slower, but this place is here for a decade and we will be always here as the motto says for new members! I really hope you stay around , I was also new and really now starting to get the climate of the boards since I had limited time in my hands, members time here come and goes generally...Real Life first ;-)

As for your thread, its pretty nice especially for your first steps. Will be reading it! :oldrazz:

And have a :twilek: for you ;-)
StefanTheGreat the Dark Lord of...
...wait a minute...nah...title not working...
...LOLito-Chomoloco! :P