Imperial Help

If your thread needs an OOC thread as well, put it here.

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

Man of Many Faces

Imperial Help

Post by corsos »

Hey everyone - with the Imperial/NR saga getting started shortly - I need help with Imperial stuff. My time is still going to be limited. I really need someone to take the lead on the Imperial Moff Faction that is oppossing Thrawn. Obviously we would work closely together to make everything work, but I definitely need help with it.

Mirr- I know you showed interest in this - do you still have it?
"The goal of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his." General George S. Patton

:emperor:
Vox
Adenn Mirshko

Re: Imperial Help

Post by Vox »

If it is a small role or one that can take time I can help but I don't have much time at the moment.
Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt »

After remembercen days blows up ill be a bit more free may give you a hand somewhere.
Tabetha/Hunt
I got out of the bed today.
Swear to god couldn't see my face. I got out of the bed today starin at a a ghost.
Who forgot to float away didn't have all that much to say couldn't even tell his own name or where my body goes.
-Winter Sleep Weighty Ghost
It's an animal thing
Riddick
Mand'alor

Post by Cadden »

corsos wrote:I really need someone to take the lead on the Imperial Moff Faction that is oppossing Thrawn.
I thought that we were putting a certain character own by Vox in that role, anyway... given what was discussed and all. :raisedbrow:

Granted, I could just be wrong and off on my assumption, but that was what I was lead to believe.
You have a right to remain silent... I hope to God you use it.
Xanamiar wrote:Cadden is a comical genius.
Stef is Best

Post by StefanTheGreat »

Well Corsos since I had inhirited a Moff that was RPed a lot in this thread Lorsreisend, I could help you a lot even lead this! What do you think? I am still in for much involevement much free time!

Really though I need to be heavily involded in this hehe. Count me in on the thread I continue where John left it.
StefanTheGreat the Dark Lord of...
...wait a minute...nah...title not working...
...LOLito-Chomoloco! :P
Pryngles

Post by Pryde »

I could take the lead! It'll be just like the final boss of Final Fantasy IX. I'll just come out of nowhere and say, "Hi, I'm a Moff. Let's fight!"
"Ol' Doc doesn't hide, he hibernates." -- Doc, Star Wars: The Old Republic

"What do you call it when you kill someone and take all their stuff?"
"Adventuring!" -- Tallis and Hawke, Dragon Age 2.
Gonzo Bodhisattva

Post by xfiend1013 »

Hrm, I know it's not the help you wanted, but I was just perusing the ISS: BIB thread, and I think to myself "hey, didn't I have that creepy interrogator human-intelligence manager 'McGregor' back when Garrett was getting captured by the Imperials?

He had so much potential. Such a sinister old man....
Like what I write? I can fix that. Visit my website.

FOLLOW ME! (On twitter)
Man of Many Faces

Post by corsos »

McGREGOR!!!!!

Oh yeah - we are going to use him... oh yes we are. I dont know if I see him as a guy that runs human intel operations though, do you?

I see him more as one of the tools in a tool box.

If there is someone out there that wants to help with the intel portion of the ISS let me know too - Ill have my hands full with Delth and Dreskul.

Correct Cadden - but I would still like a Moff on the political side to take some of that control away from me - I will eventually eliminate Gratchus and his power can pass elsewhere. Nichalus will handle the military wing of the Moffs and I run the Syndicate portion, which is their intelligence service. But having someone coordinate the larger part of it would be helpful...

Thanks all.

C.
"The goal of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his." General George S. Patton

Queen of the Damned

Have Fiona er Cole at BIlbringini aid ISS as well. It may be after things start up I may can offer you aid with the shadow brokers. That is if you can wait till after the sumitt is over?
Tabetha/Hunt
Swear to god couldn't see my face. I got out of the bed today starin at a a ghost.
Who forgot to float away didn't have all that much to say couldn't even tell his own name or where my body goes.
It's an animal thing
Riddick
Man of Many Faces

Post by corsos »

That would be great Pryde. Stefan and Tab already have Moff characters. You three can team up on it to keep the workload low. Sound good?

Queen of the Damned

corsos wrote:That would be great Pryde. Stefan and Tab already have Moff characters. You three can team up on it to keep the workload low. Sound good?
Remember Jorn died already 15 million creidit kill bounty but Im sure i can get you another. HIs sucessor.
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick
Stef is Best

Post by StefanTheGreat »

I am in if the guys want me and my help ;-) I already posted something from my Moff.
Man of Many Faces

Post by corsos »

Thanks guys, I'll see where to go with his next. Pryde or stefan, do you one of you prefer to be the head head guy?

Stef is Best

Post by StefanTheGreat »

Well I am ready to take this over if you want to give it to me and coordinate with Pryde and Tabetha.
Mand'alor

Post by Cadden »

... And Vox? ;)

I'd assume he's still onboard for this whole shindig, anyway.
Vox
Adenn Mirshko

Post by Vox »

That depends on the those writing the Moff's. The character I'm bringing in is not nice. He's not fun, he doesn't have a 'warm and fuzzy' side. If you want to do research, find a thread with Selic Veras in it.

He's the ultimate answer to everything you don't want a Jedi to be. Not Sith, Jedi. He's a Dark Jedi. Trained by Jedi, trained by Sith, trained by the Imperial Guardsmen. He's not a joke. He kills people because they are 'lesser' beings. So yes, I'm in. You'll have to bear with me at certain points because as I've explained to Cadden writing this guy makes my skin crawl. I'll do it though because frankly I want to see the end result.

Basically it comes down to Tab, Pryde and Stef. Can you guys handle writing against someone who is pretty much portraying the devil? Were not talking like Sivter or Kormoron devil. Far worse. You'll see in his introduction post. You'll understand...completely.

C, point me in a direction buddy.
Mand'alor

Post by Cadden »

I would also like to point out that discussions have been made between respective parties about this whole ordeal, and a good story has been formulated, with lots of room for open-ended interpretation of where things may go at practically any turn. And for those who think that this is "one of those things" (you know... all dark and gloomy, with absolutely no hope of anything short of the bad guy winning and all Hell breaking loose, etc so on and so forth), I would like to take this moment to assure you that, yes, while Selic is the big bad guy that we have chosen behind this whole Moff ordeal... and he wasn't the first choice, but Vox did want to get in on this, though I can honestly say I don't think he ever had this in mind ;)... despite all the grim and gloomy developments... there is, indeed, light at the end of the tunnel.

Even if said tunnel seems to take forever to travel through. (See above about open-ended... ness.) ;)

Having just watched The Dark Knight in preparation for the new movie... well... take your pick of any situational-appropriate quotes from that movie, and you would be lead to better understand, without being revealed anything. Rest assured, we have no planned "big super-secret plot or storyline" for this thing. Merely that it's too early in the game, as we've only just begun to position the pieces.
Queen of the Damned

Vox wrote:That depends on the those writing the Moff's. The character I'm bringing in is not nice. He's not fun, he doesn't have a 'warm and fuzzy' side. If you want to do research, find a thread with Selic Veras in it.

He's the ultimate answer to everything you don't want a Jedi to be. Not Sith, Jedi. He's a Dark Jedi. Trained by Jedi, trained by Sith, trained by the Imperial Guardsmen. He's not a joke. He kills people because they are 'lesser' beings. So yes, I'm in. You'll have to bear with me at certain points because as I've explained to Cadden writing this guy makes my skin crawl. I'll do it though because frankly I want to see the end result.

Basically it comes down to Tab, Pryde and Stef. Can you guys handle writing against someone who is pretty much portraying the devil? Were not talking like Sivter or Kormoron devil. Far worse. You'll see in his introduction post. You'll understand...completely.

Ill handle it pm me what whats in your head my old moff is dead this new one is coming in and though I have changed her name well she did. I do have some other link stories for her. Pm me ill see how she can work.
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick
Man of Many Faces

Post by corsos »

I think I have a good idea to bring this all together - Vox - I have a PM coming your way.... once I get the response Ill go from there and confirm with you and Cadden before moving the story along in the Moff thread. I think this will make everyone happy.

Mand'alor

Post by Cadden »

I'm also planning on getting started with my side of things soon. I've been putting this off for a while, and I've been long overdue to post some of these... "prequel events," so to speak... anyway.
Man of Many Faces

Post by corsos »

Cool - I feel like im close to having everything mesh together fairly well.

Pryngles

Post by Pryde »

PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt wrote:
Vox wrote:That depends on the those writing the Moff's. The character I'm bringing in is not nice. He's not fun, he doesn't have a 'warm and fuzzy' side. If you want to do research, find a thread with Selic Veras in it.

Ill handle it pm me what whats in your head my old moff is dead this new one is coming in and though I have changed her name well she did. I do have some other link stories for her. Pm me ill see how she can work.
My Moff character is more of a placeholder right now. His daughter's going to take over after he gets murdered by his wife but certain events have to finish unfolding by then.

Edit:

Oh, and she's an Imperial Knight so that would be an interesting match up.

Stef is Best

Post by StefanTheGreat »

So who will be the head head guy Corsos? Can I be ? Please please hehe

EDIT: Vox no problem with your idea ;-)
Master of the Ninja Post

Post by Halomek »

Just out of curiosity, has it been established which sectors the Moffs on the Moff Council control? It'd be nice to know which sectors are receptive to Thrawn and which ones aren't.

If you guys haven't chosen, I've made up a nice handy reference for Imperial territory right here: http://starwars-exodus.wikia.com/wiki/P ... tic_Empire

Pick a planet that appeals to you and choose the sector.

Also, in case you guys are curious about how Imperial governance works, it's pretty much been established like so:

Grand Moffs are in control of Oversectors, which are multiple sectors grouped together.

Moffs are in control of Sectors, which usually comprise several star systems.

Planetary Governors are in control of individual planets.

And I could go on, but those are the big three ranks.
When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons and make super lemons!
Stef is Best

Post by StefanTheGreat »

My Moff who can be propused to lead the Triarchy between mines Pryde's and Tabetha's is from Muulinst so I think we controls the Empire sector?
Master of the Ninja Post

Post by Halomek »

If he controls Muunilinst, then he's the Moff of the Obtrexta Sector: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Obtrexta_sector
Stef is Best

Post by StefanTheGreat »

Oh thanx!
Man of Many Faces

Post by corsos »

Keep in mind most words with a serious navy presence or industry would be more likely to favor Thrawn. Waiting on a reply from Vox on a PM.

Pryngles

Post by Pryde »

Umm, I call dibs on Ord Cantrell and whatever sector that is. Also, Sierra's father isn't part of the fifth column. He's pro-Thrawn then gets usurped by his wife who is anti-Thrawn who is then overthrown by her daughter who is pro-Thrawn... Well, pro-People of the Empire, to be exact. It's kind of confusing.

Vox
Adenn Mirshko

Post by Vox »

Alright. Then ya'll hold on to your pants.

Cadden, am I still bringing him in on the thread you wanted me too?
Mand'alor

Post by Cadden »

Selic will go... wherever this thing is gonna be going...

I dunno if corsos wants us to kind of operate on a side-thread, or integrate the two, or for my stuff to kick it off officially in a "prequel story" sense, or what... so I guess that's something to be asked, 'cause I was going to be operating under the impression that my "lead-in" stuff was going to be a more short-lived thread (intentionally so) to get those involved going on it from my side.
Master of the Ninja Post

Post by Halomek »

Pryde, that's going to be the Fath Sector: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Fath_sector
Vox
Adenn Mirshko

Post by Vox »

I started a post a while back for Selic so Corsos/Cadden give me an 'in' for him and I'll toss a post up. I'll need the thread too, or I can make a new one.
Man of Many Faces

Post by corsos »

Vox and I have a figured out a way to integrate his character into the mix.

Ill send out a PM to all those involved in the thread tonight with the grand outline.

It will leave millions of details to be rped and thrown into the mix, so dont worry about that - you guys will have plenty of freedom.

Most of you have worked with me on stuff before, but Im a huge fan of setting the table - giving an ultra general direction of where to go - and then letting you guys get there however you like.

Post by Nichalus »

As long as your guide is walker accessible, I will follow. Remember Corsos, you can't Age Discriminate, it's against the law. :mrgreen:
:obiwan: The 'Old Man' of the Exodus

EFFL Champion (2013-2016) First Two-Time Exodus Champion
Mand'alor

Post by Cadden »

Why should it matter? You wouldn't remember that he did, anyway. ;)

Post by Nichalus »

Remember what?
:obiwan: The 'Old Man' of the Exodus

EFFL Champion (2013-2016) First Two-Time Exodus Champion
Vox
Adenn Mirshko

Post by Vox »

C, are you making the first post?
Man of Many Faces

Post by corsos »

All of you will be getting a pm shortly. It's late and I'm not sure I have a post in me tonight too. I leave for giants training camp tomorrow, three weeks in Albany. I'll try to keep this up and running.

Mand'alor

Post by Cadden »

Okay, so it would appear as though my thread will be a prequel thread, of sorts, for the thing between Vox and I.

Maybe a "run along the same story, but in a different thread" concept, too.

I'll figure it out later.

I should have a post up this week, but no promises. I'm a bit pressed for time in various IRL-related time-critical areas, so hopefully I can squeeze this in as well. I have one other post I'm going to try to get out this week, elsewhere, in addition, so I think I can get my side of things rolling before Saturday.