A New Galaxy OOC

If your thread needs an OOC thread as well, put it here.

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

A New Galaxy OOC

Post by Red Dragon »

Ok, I got a few plans I'm going to set into motion for Miria. First shes going to find the Jedi and tell them about what she saw and felt from the Mirage Obsidious. Maybe even the whole time travel thing.

Not sure if Smokemare wants Miria involved with Malakai any further then this, i guess i wouldn't mind it, but for now i want to do other things with her. She will be heading for the Vally of the Jedi, She will be finding the Lost Jedi City on yavin IV, and the adventures that follow. Most if not all will be done in this thread.

So ... yeah
"This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode."
--Serenity

Re: A New Galaxy OOC

Post by Red Dragon »

I'd like to again extend an invite to anyone who may want to join in, even if for a short while.

being on Ossus any Jedi could interate with Miria and if someone has a character that is a collector of exotic good, my latest post gives a reason for that character to involved him/her self with Mirai for a short while...
"This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode."
--Serenity
Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt »

See my brother and I were toying with this idea once. Might be interested if you dot mind my pace which is slow to fast depending on time. Pm me some ideas.
Tabetha/Hunt
I got out of the bed today.
Swear to god couldn't see my face. I got out of the bed today starin at a a ghost.
Who forgot to float away didn't have all that much to say couldn't even tell his own name or where my body goes.
-Winter Sleep Weighty Ghost
It's an animal thing
Riddick
Lord Defender

Post by coronhorn »

Hasn't the valley of the Jedi thing already been done once or twice on the EG? I could swear I've seen somewhere that's it's been fought over a couple of times and is now guarded by evil cybernetic sithie things...
-David W aka Coronhorn... A ghost of Exodus past...
The Lost Holocron

Post by Red Dragon »

i have no idea whats there at the moment but i was told i can go there and do what i want to do so i will be sooner or later.
--Serenity
Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir »

I don't think he's saying that he's fighting for it. But I could be wrong
Everyone knows "Pops and Junior = #Ratings"
Everyone knows "Cazzik and Mir = #Wynning"
#Valkob4Life

Post by Red Dragon »

wait... fighting for what? who? I'm confused now...

PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt what part are you interested in?
--Serenity
Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt »

Send me a pm of all you ideas I might can come up with something. I have something boiling that could play into this. Not sure also looking into something else.
Tabetha/Hunt
I got out of the bed today.
Swear to god couldn't see my face. I got out of the bed today starin at a a ghost.
Who forgot to float away didn't have all that much to say couldn't even tell his own name or where my body goes.
-Winter Sleep Weighty Ghost
It's an animal thing
Riddick
Pryngles

Post by Pryde »

The Valley of the Jedi has no power. All the power was absorbed by Mikhail Sage during the battle with Sirena and yes, I know that Halcyon is gone right now but all of his character's deeds are deeply tied to several of my characters, the most notable of which being Felicity Sage. Felicity was the one that turned Mikhail to the light in time for him to steal the Valley's power thereby preventing Sirena from claiming it. That's an important defining moment for my character and I would hate to see that being ignored because Halcyon isn't around anymore.
"Ol' Doc doesn't hide, he hibernates." -- Doc, Star Wars: The Old Republic

"What do you call it when you kill someone and take all their stuff?"
"Adventuring!" -- Tallis and Hawke, Dragon Age 2.
False Dichotomy

Post by Beorht »

Like Pryde, I had characters heavily involved in the Valley of the Jedi storyline and aftermath, and I object strongly to just wiping it out. The Valley's power was absorbed and is gone.

However.

In canon, even after the Valley's power was removed, some of that power remained/began to slowly recharge/whatever. And it was enough that Desann was able to make it into a serious threat. So go for it.

In fact, this thread is very interesting to me. I was reading it yesterday and it sorta looked like you were planning to do this one on your own. I'm low on time and available characters, but I might just jump in at some point, possibly with one of the characters that was involved in the Valley storyline.

Post by Red Dragon »

I'm not ignoring or wiping out what ever has been done before. We had this discussion before and from what i remember everyone seemed to agree that the valley is not a place that can be completely drained. Its a force well, meaning it will at some point it will be "recharged". But that point is mute because i don't want max power from it. I'm going there to do a ritual to repair and empower Miria's lightsaber crystal. It doesn't take a valley of force energy to do that, the residual power left over from that last drain on the place is more then enough in my mind.

Beorht, I'm always glad to have you along. :D
Last edited by Red Dragon on Sun May 06, 2012 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
--Serenity
False Dichotomy

Post by Beorht »

Perfect. I do remember that conversation, and I'm glad we're all still on the same page.

Post by Red Dragon »

Anyway, its pretty open at the moment for even a random passerby to become involved somehow. Miria has an odd presence in the force because of her time traveling.
--Serenity

Post by Red Dragon »

ok, Going to move this one on again. Again I'm open to anyone who wants to get involved in some way. Still not sure who controls Ruusan but... at this point its not going to matter unless someone wants to make it matter.

Known facts:
*Miria has been buying Force related arcane tech.
*Shes is known to have extremely rare and priceless Aderaanian coins.
*She has left with no one really knowing where she is going, that doesn't mean she can't be followed.
--Serenity
Stef is Best

Post by StefanTheGreat »

I would love to get involved in some way at least for a guest ''star'' role passing from the thread if you would like and I might need some info from you to get into track but in overall seems interesting.
StefanTheGreat the Dark Lord of...
...wait a minute...nah...title not working...
...LOLito-Chomoloco! :P

Post by Red Dragon »

well what do you need to know?
--Serenity
Stef is Best

Post by StefanTheGreat »

First of all what kind of characters could be involved so I know if I can put an existing one in the mix or might create a new one , and what the very very basic sypnosis, I read this thread and some of the IC but still in the dark.

Post by Red Dragon »

sypnosis: Miria performs a ritual to repair/empower her lightsaber crystal at the Valley of the Jedi. Lore wise she is the first to do it for a long long time. That's basically it, though may evolve to her finding the lost Jedi city on Yavin 4...

As for what toons can get involved... any I suppose. Left enough reason for pirates or criminals to come after her, for the Alderaan coins. Jedi may find her interesting, she doesn't feel right in the force and while on ossus was buying force related arcane tech. /shrug
--Serenity
Stef is Best

Post by StefanTheGreat »

Hmm something that came to my mind is three options will lay them before you and let me know.

The Death Payers : I want to develop them more and would be a nice chance. They can be after you even though not criminals but paid merceneries from someone else. I could get them in the mix easily since I need them to interact and be developed will use them in a bigger thread soon.

Leroy Lesdraid : A character much linked to my MG but he needs some personal development. He can go after her finding her attractive after spotting her one a random place and wanting to know more about here while he is on leave from the F.A.S. Monarch hands. He is also a paid assasin.

Resen Viper : A Sith Lord who has his own storyline but currently he is frozen since the two people I am on the thread I inhirited form John are away not not likely to be back soon ,Beorht and Durgan. It would be very interesting to get this sith lord/apprentice young and charming in the mix to get her something even though he has his lover as apprentice that leaves little love story. But Sith against Jedi eh?

Really let me know what you woudl like more ;-)

Post by Red Dragon »

maybe the sith. Thought how i'm not sure.
--Serenity
Stef is Best

Post by StefanTheGreat »

If you prefer Resen you can read up his bio and we can find a connection between his missions and such. But should be an encounter or something of another nature?

Post by Red Dragon »

well i suppose it be up to you. i plan to evolve my jedi, miria and my "dathomir witch" into powerful force users in my own force "cult". One where the force isn't thought of as light or dark. That the thinking of the force as two sides is a corruption of the force. This "cult" (don't know what to call it yet) doesn't actively seek to protect any one government or the Galaxy at large, nor dose it seek to conquer or destroy the galaxy. The force leads them to do whats needed. They other wise research the force, either by them selves or by learning what the sith or jedi have discovered over time, maybe both.

The leader of this group will be a character i'm RPing about now, With Slade and his group. So... yeah. This will heavily involve lore of the force users before the great force war on tython, which i need to do more research on.

So... If you want to involve him in that in some way, like joining the group or trying to oppose its formation or attempt to gain control of it (last one is doomed to fail and may result in his death... just saying... :P ) or what ever.
--Serenity
Stef is Best

Post by StefanTheGreat »

Will be a light Cult only for lightsiders? Maybe he could observe them and try to gain something.

Post by Red Dragon »

there is no light or dark for them. there is just the force. They will believe the division of the force to light and dark is a corruption of the nature of the force.
--Serenity
Stef is Best

Post by StefanTheGreat »

So any practical idea to jump in?

Post by Red Dragon »

You can already be at the valley of the jedi for some reason (Some sith ritual...) or you happen to sense Miria's strange presence at a hyper space jump point and decide to follow?
--Serenity
Stef is Best

Post by StefanTheGreat »

You want to have another post up before I post?
Stef is Best

Post by StefanTheGreat »

I think I am gonna post now .

Post by Red Dragon »

k
--Serenity
Stef is Best

Post by StefanTheGreat »

Small introduction post.

Post by Red Dragon »

well I'm getting to the point where she may leave now... So if they are going to have any interaction it may be around now. I imagine what she did with the crystal would draw the attention of any force users in the general area. So even if it isn't Stefan anyone else there could...
--Serenity