New Thread up and comming.

If your thread needs an OOC thread as well, put it here.

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

Xanamiar

New Thread up and comming.

Post by Xanamiar » Thu Jul 24, 2003 1:28 pm

I need several people to come up with a character...

The character needs to be someone who is a risk taker, someone who is willing to do whatever the government wants them to do.

I need volunteers for a special government project, and if you would be interested in helping the government, then we need you. Men and women alike are needed.

Please post your Charcters name, and short bio here... and when I start the thread, you will all be in a meeting room with the people over the project... I know, I know.. you want to know what it is before you volunteer, BUT you never get the information before hand...

This is a top secret project, and must be for those who participate only...

Xanamiar

Post by Xanamiar » Fri Jul 25, 2003 5:17 pm

Hmmmm... Anyone who wants the details on the thread, can contact me at Xanimiar@hotmail.com.. just add me to your MSN, if you don't already have me on there...

I want to start the thread without everyone knowing everything that is happening.. just for the fun factor...

Xanamiar

Post by Xanamiar » Mon Jul 28, 2003 2:47 pm

Well the thread is up.. if you were curious at all about what it's about.. go here...

http://swrp.gamingstage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1112

If not.. oh well..

Dalak

Post by Dalak » Tue Jul 29, 2003 8:19 am

No one else seems very interested in this so I would like to join. Should the characters be associated with the government or army or anything?