WoH: Updates

An interactive forum that focuses on DC and Marvel like superheroes...

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus, WoH Coordinators

Dark Lord of the Grill

WoH: Updates

Post by Cazzik »

This thread is for giving brief explanations and updates of all major organizations, locations, and characters. Instead of reading entire Wiki Articles you can quickly access these explanations for quick references and information. All RPers should make a single post, such as the one below, including all of their major WoH assets and what is currently happening with them.

AVENGERS: Currently the team is defunct. It's HQ is still located at Avengers Tower in New York, which used to be called Stark Tower. The only official member is Iron Man at present.

IRON MAN: Alex Burke has gone public with his identity as Iron Man several months ago. He is now part of a very short list of heroes that have come forward with their secret identities, along with the Fantastic Five. Currently, he and his company are under attack from a mysterious opponent calling himself Warpath.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: Captain America is currently a free agent accepting limited missions from the United States government. He only accepts missions that he deems are honorable. Currently he has been asked to guard athletic super star Maximilian Von Prinz from assassination attempts.

THOR: Thor has been reborn after his death at the hands of the Chrell. His name is Peter Wallace and he has no knowledge of his Asgardian heritage. He currently works as a Paramedic at Mercy West Hospital and believes himself to be a mutant, as do his parents. He has not taken up fighting crime and has remained secretive about his powers.

ASGARD: Asgard remains part of the Nine Realms, under the rule of Odin. It is near impossible to access the realm unless you are an Asgardian or are very skilled in the mystic arts, such as the Sorcerer Supreme. All beings must cross the Bifrost Bridge in order to access Asgard. The bridge is guarded by Heimdall.

ASGARDIAN GODS: All of the Asgardian Gods were "reborn" after the combined events of the Chrell Invasion and the last Ragnarok. All of the gods, with the exception of Loki and Thor, have returned to Asgard and embraced their heritage.

VANGUARD: After the assassination of Director Jackson Cole by an unidentified assailant the U.S. government gave the position to Brian Grace, also known as the Super Soldier Patriot. He left the Avengers to take the position.

THUNDERBOLTS: The premier Vanguard super team is lead by Marvel Queen and consists of members Marvel Queen, Toxin, Patriot, Valkyrie, She-Hulk, American Dream, War Machine, and Havok. They answer to the Director of Vanguard; Commander Brian Grace.
Last edited by Cazzik on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I'd like to nominate Cazzik for the Sexiest Man on Earth 2010." --Balsa
The Adminerator

Re: WoH: Updates

Post by Jagtai »

Notice. The rules have been changed:

Previous rule:
1. No Blood Relatives: We don't want you to be related to the established characters of either comic book universe. However, if you have a good plan and wish to be related to one, you may discuss it with an admin or mod and they may reconsider your proposal.

Current rule:
1. No Blood Relatives: We don't want you to be related to the established characters of either comic book universe. However, if you have a good plan and wish to be related to one, you may discuss it with the other members of the WoH, and they may reconsider your proposal.

Thank you.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." - Bilbo Baggins
From madness comes wisdom, and from wisdom comes power.
"I'm convinced you're secretly a British Spy" - Mir

My characters

Post by Nichalus »

SUPERMAN - Only recently the 'new' Superman has returned. Ree-Van is a Kryptonian that launched from the doomed planet Krypton at the same time as Kal-El, but was delayed by a spacial anomaly for over 20 years. He was adopted by Earth parents Jonathan and Sarah Chase at the behest of Kal-El and given the name Christopher. Raised as a 'normal' human by his adopted parents, and trained by Kal-El in his Kryptonian heritage, his true nature was kept secret from the world.
:obiwan: The 'Old Man' of the Exodus

EFFL Champion (2013-2016) First Two-Time Exodus Champion
Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir »

I'm going to continually edit Cazzik's original post to list all updates for all characters. So there won't be a need to post on this anymore. Just PM me with any updates or changes and I'll make sure that his thread reflects that.
Everyone knows "Pops and Junior = #Ratings"
Everyone knows "Cazzik and Mir = #Wynning"
#Valkob4Life
Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir »

As this does not get actively used, I'm going to unsticky it.
Everyone knows "Pops and Junior = #Ratings"
Everyone knows "Cazzik and Mir = #Wynning"
#Valkob4Life