Young Avengers: Private School, Or Super-Hero High

An interactive forum that focuses on DC and Marvel like superheroes...

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus, WoH Coordinators

Halcyon508

Post by Halcyon508 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:34 pm

John smiled. “A tough guy huh?” John laughed and quickly wrapped his arm around the back of the kid’s neck and draped over the shoulders. He turned the boy around so he wasn’t looking in the direction of lets say the human sized robot. “Vinicio huh?” he said with a smirk. “It’s good to see another person from the boot here at this fine institution.” John said reaching his hand up and ruffling the kid’s hair. “So what brings you to this school?”
Domani, forget domani
Let's live for now and anyhow who needs domani?
~ Frank Sinatra, Forget Domani

Topgun220
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:51 pm

"Bad luck and over population." He said being released from the friendly grip. "So who are you guys? You aren't supposed to be in here it looks like." He said glancing around, he tried to look behind the older kid but he kept blocking his view. "Anything you want to share, I'm not to friendly with authority anyway so even if I tell someone no one will believe me."
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
but awesome at the same time
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts

Halcyon508

Post by Halcyon508 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:08 pm

“Their ain’t nothing here Vini.” John said quickly, “This was a robotics project. Secret stuff you know.” He glanced around jokingly not wanting to miss a chance to impress the new kid in town. “if you promise not to tell…” his voice trailed off. Vinicio nodded. John turned around and had Travis stand away, “My pride and joy.” He said revealing the robotic suit. “it’s a shame it won’t be entered in the competition.
Domani, forget domani
Let's live for now and anyhow who needs domani?
~ Frank Sinatra, Forget Domani

Topgun220
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:14 pm

"I always thought competitions were overrated anyway. If you like it who is someone to tell you its not the best. However I get the feeling you would have won so you wouldn't have to worry about that." Vinicio walked over to it but made sure not to get too close, it after all wasn't his and god knows what would happen if he bumped it. He examined the nee more closely. "These look like bullet holes..." He said turning slowly wondering what the hell they were doing that got them shot at.
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts

Jedi_Kit_Fitsu
Ave Imperator

Post by Jedi_Kit_Fitsu » Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:37 pm

Travis stepped inbetween the newcomer and the suit, "Don't you worry about that."

He then crossed his arms and leaned against the small workbench next to him, "So is there something we can help you with?"

Topgun220
Kyr’am Gota

Post by Topgun220 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:15 am

"Well I really don't know where I am suposed to be right now so really if you guys let me stay in here a bit that would be grand." Vinicio said moving off to the side away from the robot. He could care less what they had done really, if it was serious the cops would get them eventually. It wasn't his problem. "And I'm starving what period is lunch?"
Niko says:
were so lame
Kit_Fitsu says:
Niko says:
its so contradictory
Magic Man says:
agreed on both acounts