Happier Days

An interactive forum that focuses on DC and Marvel like superheroes...

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus, WoH Coordinators

Nichalus

Happier Days

Post by Nichalus » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:15 am

Jason was cornered, and he knew it. His back was firmly against the cold steel walls of the room, and his adversary was approaching him like a hungry Korvarian Tiger, slowly creeping forward, fist raised up slightly and behind the back like the hammer on a weapon waiting for the trigger to be depressed. A normal person would be terrified at this moment, but Jason was smiling broadly as if watching a particularly amusing afternoon TV Talk show.

The fist suddenly lashed out and forward, and its deadly impact struck nothing but the metal wall, forming a perfect indention of the fist in its hardened surface. Tiffany looked surprised for a moment, and then looked up, and Jason was doing the splits on the opposing walls far over her head.

"Dammit Jason, be still!" Tiffany grumbled irritatedly, but there was a slight smirk on her lips. "Get down here so I can beat you."

"Yes, my love." Jason, the man known as Mister Miracle stated lovingly. Pushing himself slightly off the wall, he dove head first towards her, and then suddenly wrapped his arms around her neck from behind and then flipped over to land on his feet. Using the momentum of the fall, and the subsequent hold around her neck, the maneuver gave him enough leverage to flip her over his shoulders upon landing, and sending her careening across the workout room and crashing into the far wall.

Tiffany, known as Big Barta, was upside down and bent over forward, with her legs framing her head as her feet tips rested on the floor. Jason looked approvingly at the position of her posterior. "My my, we need to try that position tonight!"

Tiffany opened one squinting eye from her upside down position, and looked at Jason. "I'm going to beat you so badly, that it will make a dip in the Firepits of Apokolips feel good by comparison."

"Yay!" Jason clapped with glee. "I knew there was a reason to wake up this morning, besides next to you that is."
:obiwan: The 'Old Man' of the Exodus

EFFL Champion (2013-2016) First Two-Time Exodus Champion

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Re: Happier Days

Post by Mir » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:42 pm

Tiffany groaned all of a sudden, as she slid over to her side. She turned towards the wall, covering up and curling up into a fetal position. She made a piteous sound and moved a little, indicating she was actually in a great deal of pain. Miracle's eyes widened and he shot forward.

"Tiffany, my love, I did not mean to hurt you so." He said, coming up to her. He reached out to put a hand on her shoulder, but she shied away. "Are you alright? A thousand apologies, my love."

Suddenly, she turned, and slammed the Mega Rod into his stomach, activating it at the same time. A brilliant flash of energy emanated from the weapon, and he was thrown backwards himself, landing on the ground. Struggling to his feet, he saw the grin on her face.

"Oh lover." She said, cooing softly. "Are you in for a world of hurt." She added, rising to her feet and moving towards him, a predator stalking her prey.

He couldn't lie. It was very attractive. Probably for that reason, he didn't react at first. Reaching down, she grabbed him by his uniform, lifting him up over her head, as he grabbed on to her forearm. He was decently tall himself, but Miracle surrendered a number of inches to Tiffany. Pulling him in close, she stared him down. "Did you really think that was a wise move?" She asked.

"Admittedly, it got me closer to you, my love, so I guess my answer is yes." Jason replied with a smile.

She rolled her eyes and tossed him, twirling the Mega Rod as she started walking towards him again. "How would you escape if I dropped you into the vacuum of space?" She asked.

"Why Mothe-"

"Without the Mother Box?" Tiffany asked, grinning mercilessly as she strode towards him. "C'mon now Gumby, what do you got?" She asked.

Nichalus

Post by Nichalus » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:25 am

Tiffany closed on Jason and lashed out with a powerful straight jab that caught Jason with a partial shot to his jaw. Jason spun around her arm, and then used it much like a pommel horse, her strength easily taking his weight, and he spun his legs up, twisted and then wrapped them around her neck, so that his crotch was directly in her face.

"God Dammit Jason..." Tiffany muffled, still astounded by the speed and agility he has. Just as she thinks that she has seen his peak performances, he surpasses them each and every time.

Jason then leaned forward, over her back, using his weight, and flipped her over onto her back, his crotch still in her face as he now sat on her chest. "To answer your question. A Magician never reveals all his tricks my Love."
:obiwan: The 'Old Man' of the Exodus

EFFL Champion (2013-2016) First Two-Time Exodus Champion

Mir
KING OF STRONG STYLE

Post by Mir » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:37 am

“I hate you.”

“That wounds me.”

“You’ll live.” Tiffany replied, shoving him off of her. For good measure, she shocked him with the Mega Rod.

“That wounded me.”

“You’ll live.”

Jason rolled up to his feet and looked up into the eyes of his love. “My dear, I must say, these sparring sessions are a great bonding time and-“

His next words were cut off as warning klaxons sounded and the Motherbox appeared next to them, pinging over and over. “It would appear that Mother wishes for us to return to the main deck of our craft.” He said. “We have an unknown signal that is accosting us.”