A gifted teenager...Electro!

An interactive forum that focuses on DC and Marvel like superheroes...

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus, WoH Coordinators

Stef is Best

A gifted teenager...Electro!

Post by StefanTheGreat »

A Gifted Boy
Author: StefanTheGreat

New Orlias,East Side

Ryan Mantrex was just seeing that the dock was getting closer to him. The East side Dock and Schooner Marina on the East Side of New Orlias city was near the house Ryan was staying with his mother and father. They were both honourable people with lousy civil works. He was holding three bags full of clothes from his shopping afternoon just taking a walk in the dock. Ryan was not one of the people who were not lucky to get much money for clothes all the time but this was the time of the season when his parents would give him the money to buy himself some nice clothes for the upcoming season. He had spent the afternoon in many shops and one of them was the Morgan Fashion House center where he bought a nice vest V-Shaped and some tight trousers for him. He also bought a shirt for one of his friends, his closest pal, who had birthday coming in the next week.

He smiled seeing people working and taking walks as he did in the docks. Ryan was a happy boy with optimistic attitude all the time. He always thought that having a walk after you had gone shopping was a great way to relax and think about what you bought and how you could use them the right way, thinking that you invested your money and not thrown them away in the hands of a salesperson serving a richman or rich woman. It was at this point when he thought that his house was near but he had not take enough time to relax and get a small walk to get his feet worked out a little. He had thin feet and even though his shape was small he had a great worked out body with small but showning muscles and his own set of six-packs in his stomach area. He was a handsome cute boy who could get all the attention in the world from girls and he liked it even though he was looking for a special one not only caring about his appearence but for his character, personality and deeper self and beliefs.

So, he decided not to take the cut short and walk from the alleys. After all it was 7 p.m. not so deep in the night and he couldn't face any problem. At some point he heard a scream and he run to the place where he heard it. There he saw three punks holding a little girl from the hands and trying to take advantage of it. He immediatly dropped his bags and looked hard at them.

''Don't you leave this girl allow?'' He said making his presence known and having them turn imeediatly to see him and only laugh in response. ''I said let her go, she might be an elementary student, you dont want to be considered as pedophiles you scums!'' He said more angry now and one of them replied in a heavy tone.

''And who are you stupid skinny boy and want to stop us from doing what we want?''

''Dont force me, neither judge me by what you see when I have my body covered with winter clothes...''

''Come on man, we dont want to smash your face walk away now and leave us alone.'' He said and turned his attention to the girl. ''Aren't you one cute looking girl?''

''PLEASE HELP ME!'' She screamed and Ryan heard what he only wanted to hear from her before taking the law in his hands to help an innocent girl.

He charged at them and crawl the wall to come above their heads. ''What is this dude doing?'' One said terrified and surprised only to face a kick in the face. ''Ryan then pulled some crates at them with his telekenisis powers. This was not a normal guy but a gifted teenager... The punks soon turned in retreat and Ryan shouted at them. ''And next time play withsome of your own size and abilities.'' Then he took the little girl close to him and gave her a kiss in the cheeck returning her her bag.

''Here you go little miss, my name is Ryan, Ryan Mantrex, and return in your home from the main road next time will you?'' He said only to receive a cute kiss in his cheek as a thanks and a hug from the girl who nodded and spoke out the words. ''Thank you very much, you are my hero from now on!'' He smiled back and thank the power from the skys which gave him this super powers seldomly used but when used he only helped those in need. ''See you around..your name?''

''Rachel! Can you please take me home sir?'' She giggled and smiled.

''See you around Rachel! But before lets take you home'' As he took the bags back in his hands and walked her back to her house. When they arrived he saw her parents looking worried. ''Here is your girl, I am sorry but she was in trouble with some punks and I helped her...better not leave her return alone from school next time. '' The girl verified his report and the father thanked him warmly.

''Thank you very much my boy! What can I do in return?''

''Nothing, I am going in my home now, just pay very close attention to your little girl.'' He said and walked back to his house to tell the great story he had lived to his parents.
StefanTheGreat the Dark Lord of...
...wait a minute...nah...title not working...
...LOLito-Chomoloco! :P
Stef is Best

Re: A gifted teenager...Electro!

Post by StefanTheGreat »

This time things had not went well for the young teenager named Ryan Mantrex. Some weeks later after the first incident he met again the same thugs who wanted a rematch and possible revenge. He acepted and got busted by the police in the end along the other scums.

Ryan had spent two days on a cell on the local Police Department and was desparate that he was mistaken taken by as a criminal the same moment he considered himself the good guy of the whole incident.

He had not high hopes about what was about to happen but he hoped something positive came up and get him out of this god forshaken situation!

OOC:Ok shitty post but helps IC to set up things for you Tabetha, I am in a rush and fainted after last Naboo post.
Queen of the Damned

Re: A gifted teenager...Electro! Warning Language!!!

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt »

It had been another long week in the longest year of his life. First the atom nearly nukes the damn city, their crazy mayor had been moving to fight hero's in the city once more and if that was not enough heroes coming out to stop crime and idiots trying kill them. The city had fallen into a mad house and it felt like by the day he was loosing the street war. Tonight was no exception.A kid who had done nice things helping his fellow man, now busted because doche Dark Fae though the kid did not know it turned the tables on him. He hated being commissioner if he could as Ash order the kid released to tear the man who turned him in aprart. But he had to live in the human world, as he opened the door to the interrogation room where a young boy in his mid teens sat with his head down over the table.

Time to be the bad cop!!! he though as he slammed the door hard on the boy "Shut up I don't have the time for the likes of you!!" The commissioner said as he slammed a huge pile of files that had in his hands on the table before the boy. That should get his attention.

The boy sat up in a jolt his eyes wide with fear as Barbour began to circle the table "You think your a big man. . You think your tough, huh boy!!! You think your a MAN!!!"John screamed throwing a chair across the room, he saw the boy was trying to speak once more "BOY! Didnt I tell you to SHUT UP!! Damn these kids."he watched the boy making sure to get across his point to the boy "I got all these people who are rapping and killing and stealing clogging my justice system, BOY! Now you twerps come out and want to break more laws. . Do you know WHAT I want to DO to YOU!!!"He picked up a heavy book and lunged it at the boys face stopping short of hitting him "I SHOULD throw da book at ya. Make it where you do not see the light of day every agian! DO YOU HEAR ME!!!" He yelled right up in the boys fae.

Then stepping back he folded his arms and looking at the boy, "But you got a reprieve. Two benefactors will have worked out a deal for your sorry ass. Which is too bad becasue I was looking for to seeing you in an orange jump suit putting your powers to use in the prison yard. But my courts are clogged up with your kind see and someone is offering to help you out. . with ME as your parole officer. So you either take the deal. . .Or you MINE!!! Go it." John said in a low and deadly voice his fingers making a gun shoped pointed at the guns head."Better make the right call." with that John left the he hoped scared shitless. . .

Outside he door Casey Howard and sister Dakota Morgan waited for him to exit "Bit harsh there weren't you Ash?"Dekota asked as door clicked shut.

"The Dulahan he pissed off wouldn't think so. Thanks for coming and getting him out of here. I'm afraid Abastor might have him killed, it's a good think your doing. Better him scared shitless and ready to go some place safe than have a man who can remove his head and hunt him down like a wild animal egging to end him." the Ash said

"Thanks for calling us and getting the deal in place. Lets go Cody. Hopefully our new student awaits." Casey said pulling her sister toward the door. "Tell if you need help with him. Ill go back in there and scare him some more."

Casey nodded as she and Dekota entered the room "Mister Mantrex, my name is Casey this is my sister Cody. We got word you had some problems and wanted to help you out."Casey said sitting down and taking the boy by the hand gently.

"Wha-Wadda you want the boy asked, I swear I didn't do anything wrong. . I j-just tried to help. Now he's going to kill me."Elctro said his voice faltering slightly

Cody sat on the other side of him 'We know child that is why we are here. You are a very talented boy and do not think your deserved what has happened to you . If you will agree to listen to us about our school for children like yourself we will get you off with a lessor charge you may have to deal with Commissioner Barbour as a parole officer. But it will keep you from jail time."

The boy nodded in agreement "Just tell me so I can get out of this nightmare."

Casey and Cody smiled "We represent a group that is forming a school for people like you with gifts. Ifs voluntary but it is a safe place for you to learn and be who you are. There is no pressure, but we thought with your talents and your current situation it would be a good place for you. There is a scholarship program for students and no one is turned away. And the Comissionor has said as long as you attend he will not force you to meet with him unless your here." Cody said smiling at him. . .

"Do you want to ask us any quesions?" Cody said hoping the boy would say yes. . prehaps even saving his own life unknowingly.

ooc this is who you are dealing with
http://starwars-exodus.wikia.com/wiki/John_Barbour Commissioner
http://starwars-exodus.wikia.com/wiki/Hawkgirl Casey
http://starwars-exodus.wikia.com/wiki/SnowBird

you wont know they are supers they are dressed in everyday stuff.
Tabetha/Hunt
I got out of the bed today.
Swear to god couldn't see my face. I got out of the bed today starin at a a ghost.
Who forgot to float away didn't have all that much to say couldn't even tell his own name or where my body goes.
-Winter Sleep Weighty Ghost
It's an animal thing
Riddick
Stef is Best

Post by StefanTheGreat »

Electro now saw the world in colours again. A beautifull place full of opportunities. The dark colours that were showning before his eyes were turned off and now the enviroment and the atmosphere were very light and relaxed, cool down so to speak. The brief moments he spent with this comissioner John Barbour who was trying to play hard were passing away slowly like hell! He hoped that the ''bad cop'' would exit the room and then have the ''good cop'' come second and play his equivelent role to calm down the...boy. Now when the two women stepped in Ryan was happy. They wouldn't be so harsh with him wouldn't they? And indeed they were not. They gave him a chance. Something was rising like a soon on the sea after a big strom, a big maelstrom. He had the opportunity to join a school for young super heroes in plain English and he knew that he had it to his heart. He wanted to help people and bring good to the world. So he listened carefully to the two ladies and chose to ask them valuable questions after the last words had been said from her mouth giving him the best chance to come in and ask what he wanted.

''Everything you said have made me cheerfull after the harsh encounter I had with Comissioner Barbour some moments earlier. I know though that this nightmare ended and now I am more relaxed. Yes I would be interested in joining such an academy and of course would be happy to give you more information about me. I have discovered some special abilities a long time ago. I have been executing them since the age of 15 that is 4 years before. I never thought I was a super heroe but you see I always thought I could do some good in this town and help some miserable people here and there. This is what I tried to do and was led in here with the known to now events that followed. I am happy to tell you more as I said. I can wall crawl, move things with my mind, telekenisis isnt it called right? Also I can exercise some electricty powers, have a strong jump and can use telepathy pretty good. Of course I am still an amateour and every day try to improve my skills and get me even better.''

He then made a slight stop and looked at both. He indeed felt this was the chance he had been waiting for years. Be close with other people sharing the same gifts as he did, not ordinary people but ''special'' people and get a chance of giving much more help that he was already giving. Having those in mind he asked the final question. ''So, when I start?'' He said waiting to hear comments about his abilities and skills and so on and of course a reply to his question by which he practically signed in.
Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt »

Casey just smiled, "We will send you home with a form with your parents to fill out they will have to be on board with this. But am sure it will not be a problem. And we will assure them their and your privacy will be kept quiet. First day of class is in a few weeks, the school is Colorado in a remote valley. Transportation will be provided you will get a special ticket. You'll leave from the airport to a layover just outside Denver."

The boy smiled "And to help keep you safe we ask that once you arrive have a code name, to help protect your identity. Well give you the information on the way. But for now we need to get you safely to your parents." Dakota said throwing the boy his stuff."

"Don't worry we have a cover story, and as far as your record it will be expunged since the Commissioner is willing to let you off with a warning for now. We understand the need to help others. But first you need to know the right way to go about it and why you do it."Casey and her sister lead the boy out,
Tabetha/Hunt
I got out of the bed today.
Swear to god couldn't see my face. I got out of the bed today starin at a a ghost.
Who forgot to float away didn't have all that much to say couldn't even tell his own name or where my body goes.
-Winter Sleep Weighty Ghost
It's an animal thing
Riddick