Lessons in Passive Agressive Behaovor to Make A Better World

An interactive forum that focuses on DC and Marvel like superheroes...

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus, WoH Coordinators

Queen of the Damned

Lessons in Passive Agressive Behaovor to Make A Better World

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt »

Night 1
For hearts long lost and full of fright,
For those alone in blackest night,
Accept our ring and join our fight,
Love conquers all--With violet light!"

— Star Sapphire Corps Pledge
Why was she following them was beyond her. . . .

But she had for the last five nights, the boy and girl had been at her concert, she hated noticed them in the front row. Him tall dark headed maybe 17 you know the type can get any girl in the room and knows it. . . She was a pretty blond girl short blue eyes bright smile, she was quiet with that innocent look about her. Jeannie had remember how she stared at him love filling her as as he undressed Jeaninne with his. . . Recalling as she finished the note of the last song "Oh bobby wasn't that the most beautiful thing you ever heard."

"No but I wouldn't mind five minuets in the backseat with her." Bobby replied

"Wha-? Oh I understand if you could. Guess I'm lucky she’s a rock star. . I guess I would to if I I could get some hot rich guy. Lucky me huh?" Maci said trying to hide how much her boyfriend of six months comment hurt her.

"Damn lucky or I'd drop you like a hot cake!” Bobby replied smiling and winking at Jeannie. . .

Oh do I ever want to puke. . . .

Two hours later. . . .

The set was over and the end of a long day at the end of a longer week, as she exited out into the back alley she pulled her black leather jacket over her head, stopping to look at the pink diamond that her fiance had given her with the words love Jace forever. . . But forever would never come when she found his throat crushed an a man in a green suit running away. The she felt running to his side his eyes staring up at her in fear, he was still. She ran over to his side in white lace wedding gown and pulled him close in her arms.

Gone Forever!!!!

She crying and scream and cradle him gently to her chest like a baby. The tears streaming down her face. . . . .The pain starting like a crushing violet fire moved all over exploding into a bright hot rage. And the one to blame the Green Lantern free kill again. The light . . was blinding.

High above city she looked down as she flew across the city, Great not this again!!!! she though as the pink diamond seem to glow on her finger, looking at herself she could not get over it. Dressed in pink suit with cleavage part missing and hot pinks boots and gloves to match she was a sight to behold even for herself.

What the hell is this. . . The last time I beat up some guy. . Not sure why? I had no beef with him. . . and there had been several others before, she would think of face then finding herself the flying hooker of planet Earth beating up guys who were picking on couples. . . .What was the world coming to ?

A few moments later she stood atop the roof looking down at the boy and girl from the concert. They were in a low lit dingy back alley not the kind of place any teenager should be at midnight. He was getting out of the back of his his Black Classic 1960 Ford mustang with the supped up corroborator, he zipped up his pants and fixed his shirt as he looked to the inside of the car,"Try a little harder next time huh babe, I almost fell alseep before I was done." flatting his hair as Maci rolled out of the back trying to pulled down her blue jean skirt as rushed herself back in her shirt.

"Sure, where are we going next?" she asked eagerly getting into the passenger side as he started the car up.

"Dropping you off the bus station, not going to drive all the way across town to drop you off so you Dad can yell at me again for bringing you home late. He's a man he should know the drill. Plus I have practice in the morning. State is not to far off."

I should go down there and beat the hell out of him now!!!
she thought as, they drove off the ring pulled her toward them, 'WHAT NOW!!. Jeannie had spent many nights like this over the last six months, something a young couple in love. . In this case one was in love, the other was a Jack hole. I should go down now and beat him shitless . .
No you should not. You are a guardian of love Star Sapphire, not its destroyer.
A voice gentle and soft said from behind.

Jeannie turned "Star Sapph-Wha?" as she fully made the 180 Jeaninie wondered who could be up here. Here in mid-air with her it was then a woman in a short white dress holding a strange staff and an ungly ass ruby neck necklace that was in the shape of a cow Jeannie was taken aback "Who the hell are you? What is a Star Sapphire and what the hell are we doing flying?"

The woman bathed in bright violet light and long blown hair smiled
"I am Solra the new Hathor Egyptian Goddess of Love and you are a Star Sapphire,the guardian of love. Rejoice for you are this sectors guardian of true love , that is why the ring is having you follow them. Maci and Bobby are destined true loves, and you have been summoned here to save their love. They are destined be 40 years president and first lady and she will go on to help bring peace for all. .
."

Jeannie laughed "Yeah right that guy a true love of any girl is the worlds biggest joke well other than him being a great president of peace. The way he treats her how can that be true love? He is more likely to cheat on her than anything. As for me being any kind of love, lady your snorting something. The love of my life is dead, the only thing I want now is every last Lantern till I find the one who killed Jace"

The woman floated closer
"They are fated to be what they are, destined true loves. Yes he will cheat on her and break her heart, but Maci will stand by him as all true loves do. Even when he sleeps with her best friend. They will fight break apart then get back together as the cycle repeats itself. She must be what she is fated to be for millions of lives depend on it, same for the Lanterns you can no more destroy them than you can yourself.. Yes you have lost a great love, but that is how Star Sapphires are born. Through the loss of their greatest loves, there are no better candidates for just a job. And tonight and for the rest of the week you are to defend Maci's true love. Whatever you agree or not, fate has spoken, she and Jack-hole as you call him are destined true loves and Maci is destined to help bring peace."
Jeannie shook her head "She's better off a nun that be tied to that guy. If she is destined to do such great things, shell do alot better with out him. Its a no go. Now excuse me I have a guy in green leotards to kill." with that she leaned forward only to have her ring pull her back toward the car.
"You cannot escape this as nor can she. But I will tell you this. The road you now travel will lead you to end your love's killer's reign of terror. Maci is the first step.Though I warn you it is not what you think it will be, or who."
A devils deal if she ever heard it, the girls life for her justice. Ok the ring pulling her in the direction of the young lovers did not help. After a few moments . "Alight algiht, if it will help me get Jace's killer whatdda I have to do? Other than let a young girls life be ruined?"

The woman waved her staff sending Star Sapphire flying forth into the night. . .
."You'll know what to do when the time is right."
ooc KK tired will finishing soon,
Tabetha/Hunt
I got out of the bed today.
Swear to god couldn't see my face. I got out of the bed today starin at a a ghost.
Who forgot to float away didn't have all that much to say couldn't even tell his own name or where my body goes.
-Winter Sleep Weighty Ghost
It's an animal thing
Riddick