Lost Legends Day One Do Not READ YET!!

An interactive forum that focuses on DC and Marvel like superheroes...

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus, WoH Coordinators

Queen of the Damned

Lost Legends Day One Do Not READ YET!!

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt »

OOC work in progress my comp crashed and I dont have my word back up so this is suject to change.

The gods. . .
Or the people ancient Egypt once worshiped as god . . . .
lived in a realm of magic and might, light and darkness. . .
But in the end the lived in peace for thousands of years. . . .
They used magic to keep themselves alive the same. . . .
They never became more, they never grew . . . .
And in this universe. . . That can be fatal.. . . .
Even deadlier when your in a realm that time forgot. . . .
When disaster will any one hear your cries?
Or will you become Legends Lost
in the Sands of Time. . . . . .

Day One
3 Years16 weeks 5 Days 8 Hours and 25 minuets Before the Cherll Invaded Earth

A tall woman with dark skin and long flowing red hair rushed down the gold and white marble enlaied halls , the sounds of her running down the hall as she drew nearer to the large opening. Passing two large guards as she raced by quicker than lighting. "She's here!! Father! Father!"She's here."the young woman called as she ran into the large room at the end of hall yelling happily aloud and out of breath."Father, Father. . . "She called as a man wearing a large Golden mask and a white cloth skirt stood before the bubbling caldron. He raised his hand with sharp triangle pointed claws made of gold, causing the girl to come to a complete and sliding stop, "sorry, but you told me to tell you when she got here and she is here NOW!!!"

Ra turned to face her, Silonara his youngest daughter of only 200 years of age was the jewel of his eye, but he could not afford be disturbed. "Silornara my child one moment this part is the most delicate, one slip and all will be lost. Tell Esmira that I shall be there as soon as I can."Ra one of the 12 great pharaohs of old once the ruler and most powerful, until 15 years ago when he allowed his grandson Osirs who now sat upon the throne as King of the gods and head of the Pharaohs council. Many had questioned this move since Osiris, his brother Seth and Orsis illegitimate son Anubis constantly fought over well pretty much everything. Ra was old. older than even he could remember, but he was running out of time, for they were not immortal, despite the magic and technology he found ways to extend the lives of himself and the rest of his people. All the knowledge they had if the old man had his say about it would not die with them.

Silonara smiled and bowed "Of father as always, but do you need any help I could get one of the others to. . "

"No my child, make sure Esmra of Thangar is treated well , what she brings is vital not to use but to those who are stilled tie to us on earth. I shall be but only for a minuet. Let me finish one last thing."The old man said walking over to kiss his daughter on the forehead as he smiled down at her. "You are my pride and joy. Never forget that. Now go see to our guest. I shall be along in a moment."
Tabetha/Hunt
I got out of the bed today.
Swear to god couldn't see my face. I got out of the bed today starin at a a ghost.
Who forgot to float away didn't have all that much to say couldn't even tell his own name or where my body goes.
-Winter Sleep Weighty Ghost
It's an animal thing
Riddick