New here Need a hand

Please check daily for announcements and bring in your ideas/reports/suggestions.

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

Outrider

New here Need a hand

Post by Outrider »

I'm new here(obviously) I am not new to text rp. I was wondering about where you post your character for review.
Apparently I'm to say something clever here....I'm drawing a blank here. You sure your worth the effort?
Pryde
Pryngles

Re: New here Need a hand

Post by Pryde »

We don't really do character reviews here. We more free form. Anything goes within reason. There are a few rules in regards to the Exodus Galaxy main timeline but for the most part they don't hamper creativity. You can do any kind of storyline so long as it doesn't adversely affect other role players or radically changes the face of the galaxy (like blowing up canon worlds or killing canon characters. You want to make your own world and blow that up, though, that's fine). In regards to Jedi characters the limit is two Force Users for each role player but the plan is to revisit that at some point so we'll see.

Start here and read that if you wish to jump right into the main board timeline. Then just create a character and jump right in. You can either create your own thread or contact the author of another thread and ask to join. We've been writing together for over a decade now so we're all pretty easy going here. If you have any questions or need some help don't be afraid to ask. Lastly, welcome to Exodus. ;)
"Ol' Doc doesn't hide, he hibernates." -- Doc, Star Wars: The Old Republic

"What do you call it when you kill someone and take all their stuff?"
"Adventuring!" -- Tallis and Hawke, Dragon Age 2.